An Island in a Wine Dark Sea Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May we watch?" Alicia and Charles didn't wait to be invited, but sat down on a cushion by Maggie's side. Alicia ran her fingers over Maggie's buttocks.

This is the weirdest thing, thought Maggie, I am being fucked by a man while sucking the clitoris of a woman, and two people are watching me, a man and a woman, a man I have fucked and a woman, who I probably will fuck. And I don't feel inhibited or sinful or anything else except pleasure. This is heaven. All my life I've been looking for heaven through religion, and I've been wrong. Heaven is where I am now. Heaven is close, intimate, unfettered relationships with like-minded people. Heaven is a kind and passionate lover. Or lovers.

God has finally showed me the way to happiness. Or, if there's no God...? She put that thought out of her mind quickly.

Can I go back to my husband? I must; there's the children; there's the money I earn that has allowed me to be in this place at this time. This is only a vacation from the interminable sermons of my boring husband on Sunday morning, Wednesday prayer meetings, and the mother fucking Women's Missionary Union.

"Have you gone away?" asked Fiona.

"No," Maggie turned her attention back to Fiona's clitoris. "I was just, uh,

reminiscing" Oscar was sliding his penis slowly and deeply in her vagina; Charles had cradled Fiona's head in his lap and was massaging her breasts; Alicia was sitting beside Maggie, her hands running up and down Maggie's back and over her buttocks. Maggie extended her arm and took Charles' penis in her hand. It became erect.

"I'm going to cum," said Oscar, his motions increased in intensity, his pubic area slapping noisily against her thighs.

"Three stroker," said Fiona. "Me too." She began to arch her back as Maggie dug deeper and harder into her with her tongue.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck," said Oscar.He was holding Maggie and pulling her backwards and forwards, running her vagina down the length of his penis. She felt him stiffen, shake, then relax. "I'm done." he said.

"I'm next," said Fiona, as Maggie continued, now sucking on a hard and large clitoris, and Fiona screamed in ecstasy. Maggie put her hands under Fiona's hips and held her suspended off the ground for a few seconds until Fiona relaxed, than Maggie lowered her down gently to the floor.

"You didn't cum, did you?" asked Charles.

"No," said Maggie. "It was too busy, too many things going on. Maybe I just prefer it one on one. Maybe I was a little uptight."

"Sex should be people coming together and loving as they wish."

"I guess so. But I can't help thinking that I'm going back to my normal life in two days."

Alicia kissed Maggie on the lips. "You smell like sex. Let's take a shower - and see what we can find to do."

Maggie got to her feet, took Alicia's hand, and together they walked to the bathroom.

Later, the five of them went to bed. Maggie slept with Charles and Oscar in one bedroom and Alicia and Fiona slept in the other bedroom. They were all exhausted, but the next morning she had sex with both men.

***

Maggie was more than a little worried when she arrived home in Kansas. Her body was evenly tanned from head to foot: no tan lines on breasts or hips. How had that happened? her husband might ask. Moreover, her shaved public area was noticeably bare of hair, although stubble was sprouting. "Fortunately," she thought, "my husband never looks at me."

Her first night home she undressed in the bathroom and put on a modest nightshirt. When she slipped into bed, her husband was ready for her, his penis already hard.

After a superficial kiss on the cheek, he rolled over to enter her. He was guiding his penis into her vagina when he exclaimed, "What is this?" He had felt the stubble. "You have no hair on your private parts." The word "pussy" would never pass her husband's lips.

She had an answer prepared. "Not a very good one, but an answer," she thought. "I was afraid that hair would stick out of the bottom of my bathing suit. It happens. So, I shaved."

He contemplated that for a long moment. Then, he resumed inserting his penis in her vagina. He laid down flat on top of her, his legs between hers, and began pumping away, breathing hard in her ear.

"I wonder if I will ever enjoy this again," she asked herself as her husband stroked toward a climax. Then she cummed. "I guess I will." she thought with a smile.

12