An Issue of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No amount of sugar-coating could disguise the fact that our relationship had been doomed from the start. Most people judge others by their own standards, thus we each suspected, worse, knew, the other capable of cheating.

We parted as friends and even satisfied each other's sexual cravings every now and then. With her biological window almost closed, Veronica did approach me a couple of years later, asking that, as she hadn't been able to find a new life partner, would I agree to fathering a child with her, no legal strings attached. I thought it was too weird and refused. From then on, I didn't trust her enough to have sex with her without a condom.

We drifted apart within a couple more years. The last I heard of her she was still single and lonely; as was I.

I'm glad we enjoyed the sex when we got together while still married to other people, because we're sure paying for it now.

Here endeth the lesson.

NOW LIGHTEN UP!

Mary Clancy goes up to Father O'Grady after his Sunday morning service and she's in tears.

He says, 'So what's bothering you, Mary my dear?'

She says, 'Oh, Father, I've got terrible news. My husband passed away last night.'

The priest says, 'Oh, Mary, that's terrible. Tell me, did he have any last requests?'

She says, 'That he did, Father.'

The priest says, 'What did he ask, Mary?'

She says, 'He said, Mary, it's not what it looks like, would you please put down that gun...'

12