An Itch That I Need to Scratch

Story Info
My obsession with my sister means that I must have her.
6.3k words
4.58
39k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,977 Followers

It was a gradual transformation, but even so, I was slow to pick up on it. That made me feel foolish. Now that I'd noticed the change it was something that I was spending a lot of time thinking about. And that was worrying me. To put it bluntly, because of how my Sister was now, I was having sexual feelings towards her. I didn't want those feelings, I just couldn't help it. And also, despite my best efforts, those feelings were becoming more intense.

A year ago, when she was seventeen, Georgia was like a child, she even had pigtails. The clothes she wore, and the way she acted, didn't help. They just emphasised her immaturity. A casual observer could easily think that she was a lot younger than she actually was, perhaps even as young as thirteen.

Then, I rarely thought about her, and when I did, it was just affectionately, because she was my sweet little Sister that I adored.

Georgia is now eighteen, and it's as if she is a different person. The pigtails have gone, in their place is a stylish haircut, with blonde highlights, that suits her pretty face. The baggy shapeless clothes that she used to love to wear are history. Now everything has been chosen to emphasise her womanly curves. But perhaps the most remarkable change is the way she acts. Her mannerisms are that of a confident adult, rather than those of a timid self-conscious child.

Now, I often think about her, and when I do, she is no longer my sweet little Sister, she's a gorgeous woman that I desperately want to fuck!

-

When I saw her I did a double take. She'd just returned from school so she was still in her uniform. Perhaps I was imagining it, but her blouse seemed to be tighter and her skirt shorter. Looking at her was making me feel uncomfortable, but I couldn't bring myself to avert my eyes.

I asked, "How was school?"

I just got an OK from her. However, it was said with a smile that was so radiant that it made my heart melt. Then, after saying goodbye with a wave of her hand, she turned around and walked away from me. I watched her as she swayed her hips, making her peachy bottom jiggle. And because it was done unconsciously, it made it even more erotic.

When, two hours later, I saw her again, my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Her school uniform had raised my blood pressure, but what she was wearing to go out nearly gave me a heart attack.

"Do you like it?"

Seeing it on a young girl, that wasn't my Sister, would make my day, but she shouldn't be wearing it.

While shaking my head, I said, "Has Mother seen it?"

As soon as I'd said it I realized that I didn't need to ask. It was obvious that she hadn't. Our parents were broad-minded, but there was a limit to what they would allow. There was no way my Mother would approve of what Georgia was wearing.

"Yes," and then to surprise me even more, she added, "She suggested that I wear these fishnet stockings."

While she pointed at them I just stood there with my mouth open. Then she suddenly laughed.

"I did tell you."

Tell me what? I was now even more confused.

"About the fancy dress party."

If she had, it must have slipped my mind. Now it all made sense. It was why she was dressed so outrageously.

"Did you really think I was just going out with my friends while I was dressed like this?"

I had, but admitting it would make me look like a fool, so I shook my head. Of course, she didn't believe me, but thankfully she cut me some slack by not taking it any further.

"And if you're wondering why I'm dressed like this, I'll tell you. It's a Tarts and Vicars party."

When, with a straight face, I said, "So you are going as a vicar," she couldn't stop laughing.

As soon as she'd left to go to the party I went to my room. While lying on the bed I closed my eyes. I was now thinking about my Sister.

She was definitely dressed correctly for the occasion. In fact, if there was a prize for the best Tart, then I'd put my money on her winning it. Her breasts were only medium sized, but her tight red blouse, that had the top three buttons undone, made them look huge. And I couldn't tell if she was wearing a bra. If she was, then it was very small because she was displaying a lot of cleavage. However, in comparison to her skirt, that was also red, her top was tame. Her skirt barely covered her bottom. If it was only a couple of inches shorter you'd be able to see her panties. To complete her outfit she was wearing black fishnet stockings and red knee-high boots.

As Impressive as all that was, it was what she'd done to her face that was the masterstroke. Red lipstick, liberally applied to make her lips look fuller, and black eyeshadow, had transformed her angelic face into that of a temptress.

The more I thought about her, the more frustrated I became. I needed to get her out of my head, and as soon as possible. Because she was my Sister I couldn't have her, but having somebody else instead might be the solution. I rang Brad, my best mate.

"Do you want to go out?"

"Now?"

"Yes, we'll go to the Paradise Club."

After giving a deep sigh, he said, "Can't we go to Jed's Bar instead? It's more civilised."

That got a swift no from me.

Half an hour later we were on our way to the Paradise Club. If you want class and sophistication then you won't find it there. It's a grubby place, full of sleaze. However, it has two redeeming features. The beer is cheap and the women are easy. So, if like me, you're looking for a one-night stand, it's ideal!

When we got there we had to queue to get in. In front of us were two women, and despite the weather being bitterly cold, they were scantily dressed. No coats, bare arms and short skirts. I was impressed with their hardiness but it was obvious that Brad wasn't. He kept glancing at them and then shaking his head. By the time we got in their teeth were chattering, but they didn't seem to mind.

As soon as we were through the door we headed towards the bar. While waiting to be served I noticed two women sitting at a table in the corner. They were alone. One of them smiled at me, I smiled back. She was older than I would have liked, but if she was willing, then she was still young enough to give me a good time. I nudged Brad, and then I discreetly pointed them out to him.

I asked, "What do you think?"

After checking them out, he said, "They'll do."

I would have liked him to be more enthusiastic, but that was Brad. It takes a lot to get him excited!

They were Lexi and Crystal, and shortly after introducing ourselves to them it became clear to us that they were also looking for a good time. After only half an hour we were in a taxi on our way to their apartment. It was just a short ride, and ten minutes after leaving the Paradise Club we were there.

As soon as we were inside Lexi was holding my hand and leading me to her bedroom, and she was in a hurry to get there. Brad and Crystal were also holding hands, but they were heading towards the kitchen.

I'd only just closed the door behind us when she was all over me. She was kissing me passionately and her hands were groping my bottom. I responded to that by fondling her large breasts and thrusting my tongue into her mouth. We didn't stay together for long before we parted, but we only did that so we could undress. While we were doing that she was looking at me, and I could see the hunger in her eyes. She was in her forties, and she hadn't aged well. Years ago her face would have been pretty. Now you'd only describe it as that because you wanted to be charitable. And I knew that without the support of her bra her impressive tits would sag significantly. However, her eagerness to have me was making up for all her imperfections. At this moment in time she was just what I needed.

I'm proud of my manhood. It's almost eight inches long and it's thicker than your average cock. I'm used to women becoming excited when they see it for the first time, but none have been as excited as Lexi. When she saw it, her eyes lit up and her jaw dropped. Then she blurted out, "That's a big fucker!"

She'd been eager before, now she was even more so. While I was sucking on one of her nipples and groping a breast, she was desperately trying to manoeuvre my cock towards her opening. I wanted to fuck, but before that, some foreplay would be nice.

"Slow down."

She did, but only briefly. That's when I realized that the best thing to do was to give her what she wanted. Later on we could do it again at a more leisurely pace.

As soon as I was in her we were fucking. And right from the start she was asking for more.

"Fuck me harder."

I did, and it was satisfying her. However, it wasn't long before she spoke again, and this time she wasn't asking for more, she was demanding it.

"You can do better than this. My cunt needs to come. And it wants to come NOW!"

Fortunately for her, I was a young man, only twenty one years old, so I had the strength to give her what she needed.

Every stroke was now a long one, pushing the whole of my cock deep up her pussy. And to say that she was enjoying it would be the understatement of the year. Her moaning and groaning was off the scale. She was a wild animal, she was a bitch on heat.

But this wasn't just for her. Like her, my climax was close. This was a fuck that had exceeded my expectations. She had a nice pussy, and I knew that when I was to eventually shoot my load into it, it was going to give me a great deal of pleasure.

When she reached it, I wasn't far behind. Before spurting into her I grunted. It was a satisfying climax, just what the doctor ordered. Surprisingly though, hers hadn't been what I'd expected. After the dramatic build up to it, I'd assumed that it would end with a bang, but it ended with a whimper. During it she was silent, and it didn't last long. However, appearances can be deceiving, because afterwards, while she was cuddling up to me, she looked contented. So hers might well have been as good as mine. After all, I was only a man, so what did I know about a woman's orgasm!

By the time I'd left, we'd done it two more times. The second time was as frantic as the first one, but the last was leisurely. And for me at least, it was the most enjoyable. We hadn't exchanged numbers, and for both of us there wasn't any expectation to do that. We were simply ships passing in the night.

It was almost midnight when I got home. As the taxi was dropping me off another one was stopping outside the house. In it was Georgia. While getting out of it she greeted me with an extravagant wave of her hand, and when she was with me I got a hug. I could smell the alcohol on her breath.

"I've had such a good time. Can I tell you about it?"

It was late and I was tired, but I didn't have the heart to say no.

"OK, but it would be better if we go inside."

That made her giggle, and for a brief moment she was a child again.

We sat in the kitchen, coffee in hand. I then got chapter and verse from her about her night out. Telling it took nearly fifteen minutes, and I listened to it without interrupting her. While she was talking my eyes were always on her, noticing everything.

Her hair was dishevelled and her lipstick smeared. The fishnet stockings had two holes, one in each leg. And she must have spilled something on her skirt because there was a large stain on the front of it. But it was her top that I was most interested in. It had been revealing before she'd gone out, but now, with more buttons undone, it was barely covering her breasts. I could see a lot of her bra. And when, in her enthusiasm to tell her story, she kept leaning towards me, it was as if she was offering them to me. That got me excited.

When she'd finished I got another hug, and then she was off to bed. I had to smile. She'd told me all about the party, but hadn't asked about my night out.

I'd been tired when I'd got in, but now I was wide awake. I was tossing and turning in my bed, unable to get to sleep. Something was troubling me.

The sex with Lexi had been just what I'd needed. When I'd left her place my balls were empty and I was completely satisfied. However, after returning home and spending some time with my Sister, I'd realized that it hadn't been the solution to my problem. Being honest with myself, I knew that there was only one thing I could do that would give me peace.

She was an itch that I need to scratch!

In the morning I called Brad. Surprisingly, he was still with Crystal. Apparently she was the love of his life.

"Ryan, I've found my soul mate."

I let him wax lyrical about her beauty and personality without saying anything, but I knew that within a few weeks, or even only a few days, she would be history.

What had seemed sensible last night, now looked to be foolish. It was impossible. I was sure that my Sister loved me, but only in the way that was natural and pure. I just needed to be strong. I should banish all those wicked thoughts from my head. And as soon as possible.

After only three days I was doing well. I was starting to believe that I was over her. Being young, only twenty one years old, I was allowed to make mistakes. I hadn't acted on my feeling so there was no harm done. Later on, when it was all in the past, I was going to look back on it and laugh at how silly I'd been.

However, on day four, all my good intentions crumbled into dust.

Of course, I'd seen her in her school uniform lots of times before, but today, for some reason that I couldn't understand, it seemed different. It always looked good on her, but now even more so. And watching her in it was rapidly rekindling all of my old feelings towards her. Then I suddenly realized why she was exciting me. The school uniform was part of it, but the biggest component was a combination of what she was doing and how she was doing it.

When she moved, it was as if its main purpose was to draw attention to her gorgeous body. While walking, even just a few steps, her womanly hips were swaying more than usual. Not by much, but that small difference was having a big effect on me. And when she moved her arms, it was done flamboyantly, in such a way that it was drawing attention to her breasts. All of that was giving me mixed emotions, guilt and lust in equal measures. Uncomfortable as that was, I was unable to look away. But what she did next was actually too much for me.

From the fruit bowl that was on the kitchen table she picked up a banana, the biggest of the bunch. While holding it upright in front of her, a smile flickered across her face. It was as if she was about to do something that was wicked, and that it was going to give her a lot of pleasure. Then she was slowly peeling it. When she took the top of it into her mouth, and didn't immediately bite on it, I had to leave the room.

That night I dreamt about Georgia. She was eating a banana, but this time it was even more erotic than when she'd done it for real. Before putting it into her mouth she lovingly caressed it, as if it was a precious object. And when it was in her mouth there was no mistaking what it symbolised. She wasn't eating it, she was deep-throating it!

The next day I went to see Brad. If I was able to pluck up the courage to do it, then I was going to unburden my soul to him.

"We've been best friends for ages."

He just nodded,

"And we can tell each other anything."

That got a yes from him. I wanted to say more but I was struggling to find the right words.

Noticing my discomfort, he said, "Spit it out."

I took a deep breath to steady my nerves, and then another. I was now as ready as I would ever be.

"I want to fuck my Sister."

While I waited for his reaction I had a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I now realized that opening up to him had been a mistake. When he opened his mouth to speak I had to look away because I was dreading what he was going to say,

"That's understandable, I also want to fuck her."

I couldn't believe it. Brad could be laid-back about most things, but this was serious. I'd just told him my darkest secret, something that I would never tell to anybody else, and he'd taken it in his stride.

I didn't stay long, and when I left I was feeling a lot better. As they say, a trouble shared is a trouble halved. But Brad didn't regard my overwhelming desire to fuck my Sister as a problem. In fact, to him it was no big deal.

His advice was, "If it was me I'd do it."

I'd decided to take his advice. There was no guarantee that I'd be successful, but at least I was going to try. For now, I had no idea what my approach would be, but it would have to be subtle. I would start with something that would test the waters, then, if her reaction was favourable, I'd be bolder.

Later that day, purely by chance, I was given an opportunity to do that!

"I need a favour."

"OK."

I hadn't bothered asking what that favour was, because whatever it was, I was going to agree to it. I was willing to do anything to please my little Sister.

"I want your opinion on some clothes that I've bought," and then, after wagging a finger at me, she added, "You must be truthful."

My reply of, "It will be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. So help me God," while my hand was on my heart, made her laugh.

While she was away getting the clothes, I speculated on what they might be. Hopefully, they would be a revealing top and a very short skirt. But I wasn't that lucky. It would be a coat, or some other garment that would hide her curves.

However, I couldn't have been more wrong!

"Go on, tell me what you think."

I would, if only I could speak. I'd been struck dumb by her appearance.

She'd said clothes, but what she really meant was underwear. And not just run-of-the-mill underwear. This was lingerie to be worn on special occasions, to excite a lover.

"I'm waiting."

I wanted to tell her, but first I needed to calm down. I took a deep breath, and that helped.

"I like it, but isn't it a bit revealing?"

After laughing, she said, "You're so silly, it's supposed to be revealing. That's why I bought it."

She was only eighteen, proud of her young body. Showing it off was understandable. However, what she was parading in front of me was bordering on obscene. Looking at her had raised my blood pressure to a dangerously high level, and my cock was now doing its best to burst out of my trousers.

"This is mild compared to some of the underwear in the shop."

I was finding that hard to believe. Her bra was so low-cut that it was only just covering her nipples. The material was sheer, almost see-through, so the outline of her big nipples was clearly visible. And were her panties actually panties, or were they a thong? It was debatable. Thankfully, she hadn't bought that other underwear. If she had then it would probably have given me a heart attack!

"So do you like my sexy underwear?"

Like it, it was driving me crazy, and that's what I longed to tell her. However, that might be more than she wanted to hear, so I needed to tone it down.

"Yes, you look really good in it."

I was getting a lot of pleasure from just looking at her, but that wasn't enough for me. I wanted more than that. I wanted to touch her. But how was I going to be able to do that? I couldn't just reach out and grab her tits. This was going to end in disappointment unless I could quickly think of something. Then, when I'd almost given up hope, she gave me an opening.

"You wouldn't believe how comfortable the material is. It's so soft."

On hearing that my heart missed a beat. This was an opportunity not to be missed. When I suddenly reached out and touched the side of her bra, her only reaction to it was to smile. It was a sweet smile, full of innocence. That made me reconsider. I was her older Brother, did I really want to take advantage of her? The answer should be no, but because of my infatuation with her, it was always going to be a yes

chris99999
chris99999
3,977 Followers
12