An Obedient Boy for Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a month after Marcus' life changed to his new role as Katherine's casual house boy, he was standing in the living room waiting for her to come out for their morning meeting. The meetings seldom included extra tasks but did ensure he was up and in motion for the day. Occasionally she had an errand for him to run or added to one of his regular chores. After the first week, she had added the weekend days to their morning meeting schedule.

Marcus' problem with frequent unbidden erections any time he was near Katherine had not diminished in the slightest. In fact, it could be said the problem had increased since he had the same reaction each time he waited by his door for Sofia or Isabella to check the thoroughness of his room cleaning.

After weeks of his morning pauses outside the Stewarts' suite, Marcus knew they often had sex to start their day which did nothing to reduce his own flustered state of arousal at seeing Katherine each morning. On those days, Charles would often exit with a saucy grin on his face, wish Marcus a good day, grab a coffee from the kitchen, and head for his car. Katherine would exit soon after, usually in perfect form for her day to start in her home office. Occasionally, she would come out still slightly flushed and get her own coffee before heading back into her room to finish getting ready for the day. If she had instructions for Marcus she would get close enough for Marcus to inhale the richness of her scent and would speak to him in her calm and direct manner.

That morning, Marcus noticed that the door to the Stewarts' room was ajar, leaving a gap of a few inches. He didn't need to be very close or strain his ears to hear the obvious sounds of fucking coming from the bedroom.

Mr. Stewart's groans mingled with the sounds of his wife's husky voice telling him to fuck her harder. The pace built quickly until the unmistakable sounds of Charles' groans of pleasure as he came filled the room and spilled over to Marcus' ears.

"Shit!" Katherine's voice rang out, "Dammit Charles, I told you not to cum inside me, where's the fucking condom?"

"We were out, didn't think you'd mind," Charles was blurting even as he hastily exited the room while still buttoning his shirt.

"You bastard," Katherine shouted after him as he finished fastening his pants, shrugged at Marcus with his characteristic grin, decided to skip coffee, and headed straight for his car.

Marcus stood in the living room, his flight or fight response kicking in with the burst of emotion from the bedroom. Mr. Stewart's fit 6-foot 2-inch frame was imposing enough that Marcus knew his only option would be flight if it ever became necessary. He remained rooted to the spot as he imagined Katherine on her bed with a pussy full of fresh cum. He suddenly realized that his cock ached with hardness at that thought and he was about to reposition it when Katherine burst through the bedroom doorway.

She wore a poorly closed housecoat over a sheer camisole and thigh-high stockings. Each deep breath she took caused her breasts to rise with a hypnotic rhythm that Marcus could not tear his eyes away from.

"Here," she said bluntly.

Marcus looked down at her hand. She held a hundred-dollar bill and the torn side of a condom box showing the brand and size.

"Right now," she said, "go to the store and buy two boxes of these. I will be adding this to your list of regular tasks since he can't remember to keep them in the house."

Dumbly, Marcus took the offered bill and piece of cardboard. He watched as Katherine turned and started to head back to the bedroom.

"Dammit," she muttered.

Marcus watched as Katherine, with her back to him, reached between her legs and appeared to wipe her fingers up along her pussy lips. His mouth hung open as she then raised her fingers to her own lips and sucked them clean.

Unnoticed by Marcus, Katherine looked over her shoulder as Marcus groaned and came in his pants.

Katherine was positively beaming to herself as she pulled the bedroom door closed. Taking out her Hitachi Magic Wand, she had her first orgasm before Marcus had left the house and two more before she decided it was time to get ready for her day.

Marcus didn't move for a few long moments. Astonished at what he thought he just saw and embarrassed by his reaction, it took time for him to regain control of his trembling post-orgasmic body. Once he was moving again, embarrassment fuelled his haste as he cleaned himself up and escaped the house for the trip to the local market. It wasn't until he was standing in line for the checkout and realized he was about to hand two large boxes of condoms to the girl at the counter that his brain fully wrapped itself around the idea that he was buying the condoms that Mr. Stewart would be using to fuck his wife. Marcus started blushing as soon as the girl grinned at him as she assumed he was buying them for his own use. That feeling of awkwardness didn't stop as he made the long, slow, walk back to the Stewarts' house. As he turned into the driveway he realized he'd been sporting another erection the whole way back.

Two days later Matthew arrived in the living room to wait for his morning meeting with Mrs. Stewart. The bedroom door swung open earlier than expected and Mr. Stewart came out at a pace slightly more rushed than usual.

"Sorry babe, gotta get to the office a bit early, we're interviewing new receptionists today," he called back through the doorway.

"Bastard," Mrs. Stewart's voice followed him, "you got yours and now you leave me like this. Try to hire a girl that all your partners won't try to fuck this time."

"It wasn't all of them," Mr. Stewart laughed as he straightened his tie, "you know Phillip is gay."

Katherine appeared in the doorway as Mr. Stewart disappeared around the corner into the hallway towards the garage. This time, she had made no attempt to secure her housecoat. Barely long enough to cover her ass, it was wide open displaying what was virtually full frontal nudity to Marcus.

Marcus gaped, mouth open, frozen to the spot.

Katherine grinned and him and walked over to stand directly in front of him. Even in her bare feet, their proximity forced Marcus to look up to meet her gaze.

"Try not to cum right away this time," she began.

Marcus flushed red, knowing how close he was to that happening.

"Do you know how to lick pussy, Marcus?"

"Uh...," Marcus stammered, looking toward where he had last seen Mr. Stewart.

"Don't worry about him," Katherine said in her low, clear, voice, "worry about what I want."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus blurted, answering the last comment first, "uh, no, I haven't done that."

"You didn't with your last girlfriend? Where is she now?"

"Uh... going to State," Marcus said, his voice barely a whisper, "Library Sciences."

"Well," Katherine chuckled, "she's probably got a girlfriend there who has shown her exactly what an attentive tongue can accomplish."

Marcus blinked, absorbing the nuances of that comments.

"Are you a virgin, Marcus," Katherine asked directly.

"Yes ma'am," he whispered.

Unsurprised, Katherine smirked.

"When Charles finishes and bolts like that in the morning, I need someone to help finish the job. I will teach you if you are willing to do it. Keep in mind that I have no secrets from Charles, he will know exactly what your role is."

Katherine reached up to place one hand softly on Marcus' cheek, steadying his head as their eyes met.

"Yes, or no?"

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus said with a soft moan.

"Follow me," Katherine said as she turned and headed back into her bedroom.

Crossing the threshold to the Stewarts' bedroom suite for the first time, Marcus was impressed by the size of the room. The king-size four-poster bed against the opposite wall didn't even fill a third of the room's width or half the distance to the double doors. A comfortable seating area was tucked into one corner against the wall shared with the living room and a bistro table with two chairs in the other corner. Each sidewall had two doorways, which appeared to lead to their respective walk-in closets and two well-appointed bathrooms, one for each of the Stewarts.

Marcus' attention was gained by Katherine when she snapped her fingers at him. She sat on the side of the bed and pointed at the floor in front of her.

"Kneel here, Marcus," she directed.

Marcus knelt. With Katherine's exposed pussy and breasts in front of him, Marcus moaned softly as he forced himself to look up into her eyes.

"I suppose," she said calmly, "that your familiarity with female genitalia and sex is mostly from what you've seen in internet porn. Set those images aside. Cunnilingus is seduction, it is the diligent application of lips and tongue to find and maintain a cycle of motion that works for the lady. It is not about you. It is about pleasing her, or me, in this case."

"Yes, ma'am," whispered Marcus.

Marcus watched attentively as Katherine spread her legs wide and gave him a detailed lecture on the anatomy of a vagina, using her own as a model. She named the parts for him and traced her finger along the edges of her labia where she expected to feel the tip of his tongue in exploring her pussy when he was permitted to do so. She made certain he knew more about the clitoris than most men his age and its importance in giving her pleasure.

Sitting back up and lowering her legs, Katherine reached out to raise Marcus' face with two fingers under his chin. With his attention back on her face, she continued.

"Eating pussy is like kissing a girl, start slow and gentle, with soft and relaxed lips. Let her reactions and desires dictate any increases in intensity or the use of tongue. When you kiss me, I expect an open and inviting set of lips, imagine that you are receiving my attention, and let your lips and tongue accept it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus whispered, "I think I do."

"Good boy," Katherine said as she leaned forward, "let's start with kissing, remember, soft inviting mouth, open lips."

As her lips met Marcus' and her tongue slipped between his open lips, Marcus moaned as his cock erupted in orgasm.

Katherine sat back and sighed softly.

"I can see we're going to have to do something about that," she said with a wry smile.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Stewart," Marcus said quietly.

Katherine held up her hand to stop him from speaking further.

"Go. Get cleaned up. Go to class. We will continue this later."

"Yes ma'am," Marcus replied as he stood and headed for the door.

Marcus stayed in his room after returning from classes. At the end of the day, the Stewarts sat in their living room with a glass of wine to catch up on their day.

"And then I kissed him and guess what happened?" Katherine said to her husband.

"He didn't. Not again," replied Charles with a low chuckle, "You may have your work cut out for you here."

"He did," Katherine smiled, "I may have to take control of that boy's unruly cock."

"So, everything going according to plan, then?"

"You might say that."

"Next lesson tomorrow?" Charles asked.

"He has morning classes, the day after,... perhaps," Katherine replied with a toasting gesture of her wine glass.

The next time Marcus waited for his morning meeting with Mrs. Stewart he was wondering how things would progress. Mr. Stewart exited the bedroom, grabbed his coffee and headed off with no more acknowledgment of Marcus' presence than a simple 'good morning.'

Katherine appeared a few moments later. She was dressed in a deep blue skirt hemmed above the knee and a matching jacket with a pale yellow, high-collared, sleeveless, blouse. On her legs were sheer black stockings, and she wore stiletto heeled sandals that seemed to be the tallest heels Marcus had ever seen her wear. She paused as she passed by Marcus.

"Be in my office at 11 a.m., we will discuss our next steps. I just sent an email to your account. Please review it before we meet.

"Uh,... yes, ma'am," Marcus blurted as she continued on her way without another word.

Consumed with nervous energy and fully aroused by the sight of Katherine, Marcus' cock was hard and dripping as he sat down at his computer. The title of the email was simply "To be discussed."

With a deep breath, Marcus clicked on the email. His eyes widened as he saw the introductory comment and the links Katherine had provided.

"Good morning Marcus,

"It appears we need to deal with an issue before we can proceed with your training. That issue, as you may realize, is your tendency to cum when in my presence without having received permission or direction to do so. I propose that the device at the included link may be part of this solution. For us to move forward, I expect you to agree to its use under my terms.

"I look forward to your views when we next meet.

"K.S."

The link led to a site featuring the Holy Trainer chastity device. Like many young men his age, Marcus was an avid browser of the internet's pornographic content. He was no stranger to the idea of male chastity and, he would have to admit, had more than a few masturbatory orgasms over such content. But he'd never actually considered that he might agree to be locked in such a device. With Mrs. Stewart's proposal and all that now seemed to be at stake, his throbbing cock contradicted his initial sense of aversion.

With two hours to kill before meeting Mrs. Stewart, Marcus did his best to lower his level of horniness and to kill the time. Jerking off before and after spending an hour in the basement gym barely had an effect. By the time he was ready to knock on the office door, his cock was already growing in anticipation of being close to Mrs. Stewart again.

Katherine was standing in front of her desk, half sitting on one corner as she called Marcus into the room. She indicated a chair set in the middle of the room for him to sit. Marcus did so and quickly realized that he could almost see up Katherine's skirt. He forced himself to look up at her face.

With a tone that was light and welcoming, Katherine began.

"Thank you for meeting with me, Marcus. Did you have a chance to review the email I sent you?"

"Uh,... yes ma'am," Marcus replied hesitantly.

"Now, keep in mind," Katherine continued, "that it only affects your opportunity to assist me in the bedroom after Mr. Stewart leaves in the morning. For that training and service only. If you choose not to do that or accept the conditions that come with it, no other arrangement we have will be affected. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand, Mrs. Stewart," Marcus replied, trying to sound more confident and thought the formal form of address might help.

"Good. Then tell me, do you accept my taking control of your cock and your orgasms while you are living in my home and surrendering yourself to my control and training?"

"Uh....," Marcus hesitated.

"It's a simple question, Marcus. If you hope to see my pussy again, or ever to lick it for me, you need to agree to surrender your cock to my control. Yes, or no?"

Marcus paused as long as he dared before giving an answer, one which he hoped would make Mrs. Stewart happy.

"Yes,... Mistress."

"Good boy," Katherine laughed, "you are a quick study. I think we're going to get along just fine."

Holding up a small zippered case, Katherine continued.

"This is a Holy Trainer chastity cage. I'm going to let you hold it until tomorrow so you can become familiar with it, maybe even try it on, and we'll lock it in place for a trial run when we meet tomorrow. Mr. Stewart has a morning golf game and a lunch with friends, so we will have a chance to go over my expectations for its use."

She tossed the small case to Marcus who awkwardly caught it.

"I'll see you in the morning, Marcus. To prepare for tomorrow and every morning from now on, when you shave, I will expect you to shave your genitals."

In response to Marcus' widening eyes, she added, "Yes, every morning. That chin won't be getting anywhere near my pussy if it has stubble on it, and a clean-shaven cock and balls will be much easier to keep clean with the cage in regular use. Any questions?"

"No, ma'am, no questions," Marcus blurted.

"Good boy," Katherine said as she indicated he could go, "try not to trip over that hard cock when Sofia inspects your room this afternoon. And tomorrow, just wear something comfortable, running shorts and a t-shirt will suffice."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus replied as he quietly closed the office door.

Once Sofia and Isabella had left the house, Marcus sat at his desk and again read the instructions for the Holy Trainer. He inspected the base ring that was designed to go around his cock and balls and the tube that would hold his cock and deny any chance of an erection. He played with the enclosed lock cylinder and the single key in the case, realizing that Mrs. Stewart must have already taken the second key. Every time he looked for online content about the use of the chastity device, he was left with a throbbing erection that was exactly the reaction it was designed to constrain.

Marcus showered. He shaved as directed by Mrs. Stewart, knowing that he would have to do so again in the morning. He sat at his desk again with the parts of the Holy Trainer laid out beside his keyboard. He also had a cold wet cloth, because he knew from his readings that it might help with getting to the necessary flaccid state to get the cage on. Then he took his hard cock in hand for the fourth time that day and quickly reached orgasm as he recalled the feel of Mrs. Stewart's lips and her thrusting tongue in his mouth.

Working quickly after cumming, Marcus slid the base ring over his penis and guided his balls through. He took the tube and slide it over his cock before it could begin to grow again and made certain the two parts were correctly seated before sliding the lock cylinder in place to hold them together. Locking the device and removing the key took a very deliberate effort, not because it required any strength to do so but because it signified the locking away of his young cock. This was the state that Mrs. Stewart intended for his cock any time she deemed it necessary. Even just trying it on alone, Marcus began to understand how complete his surrender to her control would be.

Accepting that the throbbing of his caged cock was not going to subside, Marcus unlocked and removed the cage. He cleaned each piece, ready to put it all back in the case to carry it to Mrs. Stewart in the morning. Afterward, he lay in bed with his iPad, scrolling through chastity stories and porn while teasing himself toward another orgasm before trying to sleep.

The next morning, as Marcus came out of his room wearing only a t-shirt and light nylon running shorts as Mrs. Stewart had instructed, he had to pause as Mr. Stewart passed by on the way to the garage.

"Have a great day, Marcus," Mr. Stewart said as he went by.

Marcus mentally analyzed his comment and tone for any hint that he knew what his wife would be up to that day, but found no such insinuation.

"You too, Mr. Stewart," he replied as the door to the garage slowly closed.

Walking into the living room with the case containing the Holy Trainer in hand, Marcus froze when he saw Mrs. Stewart standing in the doorway to her bedroom sipping from her cup of coffee.

"Good morning Marcus, is something wrong?"

"You're, uh, naked," he stammered.

"Well, you've already seen pretty much everything and since there's an ever-present danger of being splashed by cum around you, I figured I wouldn't risk my silk housecoat."

Mrs. Stewart held out a hand for the case. Marcus stepped closer and handed it to her.

"Follow me," she said and led him back into the bedroom.

Katherine set her coffee cup on the bistro table and sat on one of the chairs. She directed Marcus to stand in front of her as she started to unzip the Holy Trainer case.