An Obsession with Jane Pt. 04

Story Info
Mason sets his wife up for an erotic date night.
12.3k words
4.78
4.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you print the documents that Greg sent over and put the hard copies on my desk? It's so much easier to read off of the paper," Mason asked the receptionist as he passed by her desk.

She nodded confirmation while she finished taking a message over the phone. Mason stepped into his office and sat at his desk. He had just come back from a long lunch with a new client and needed a minute to himself.

He opened his desktop and pulled up the list he had made of potential date night options and looked through the ideas he had come up with. He and Jane's sex life had gone from great to off the charts this summer and it was all due to their Saturday date nights. Well, that and exploring his new kink of showing her off. He thought back to the last Saturday when he had convinced her to lay out again. God, watching her talk to John in just that bikini had been incredible. The older man's eyes had devoured her while they talked. Mason couldn't get enough of that feeling of watching other men's reactions to his wife's body.

Working on his list had become something he did when he needed a break at the office and it had essentially become a list of ideas on how to show off his gorgeous young wife. He skimmed through the list, looking at everything he had come up with. They ranged from variations of things they had already done to ideas that he couldn't believe he was even considering.

Several ideas revolved around Jane and the pool. It was an easy way to get her in limited clothing without having to break any major social norms. He could get her to lay out again for John, maybe talk to John even longer than before. Topless sunbathing was another idea he had thought about. He wasn't sure if Jane would go for it but it felt like the next level of exhibitionism. It was a good idea but not for this weekend. He would keep that in mind for the future.

He moved to the next idea. Public sex. He still fantasized about the night that he had bent Jane over the railing of their balcony and fucked her for anyone to see. The idea of it being even riskier was exhilarating but as an attorney he knew how much trouble they could get in. Better not to risk it with the way his career was taking off.

Wearing a revealing dress and going without underwear had been exciting but they had already done that and he didn't know how much further they could go with it than last time. The dress he had her wear was about at the limit of what she could wear without causing a riot.

Mason sat back in his chair, thinking about his options and more importantly, what he really wanted. Jane's response a few days earlier to wearing that bikini made him think that she was getting a thrill out of the exhibitionism too. She had come in ready to fuck after wearing that bikini for John and that wasn't the first time she had been aroused from their games.

Their sex after Jane came home from the baby shower had also been something that he had thought about a lot for the last few days. She had made him give up more than he had wanted to in his admission to wanting the other men to see even more of her. She hadn't admitted anything herself but she had cum hard as he had admitted his desires.

Mason fiddled with his pen as he thought about his neighbors. Most of his list dealt with either John or being in public but it was Colton that he kept thinking about. He had seen how that kid had stared at Jane when they had stopped to talk to him. Jane had been dressed in her sporty attire and Colton's eyes struggled to stay in his head.

He knew what guys thought about and did at nineteen and he wondered how many times Colton had cum thinking about Jane since that day. He enjoyed Colton's reaction to his wife so much that in the heat of their lovemaking he had even mentioned to Jane the idea of him taking pictures of her. He had expected a harsher reaction from Jane but she actually hadn't brought it up at all after the fact.

Mason clicked his pen, considering his options.

--------------------

"Fuck, Colton, I need your cum. Fucking cum for me," Jane's voice demanded with emphasis on each word as she tried her best to finish him, pumping his cock with both hands.

"Okay," Colton said, causing Jane to smirk in the video. Now that Colton had rewatched it a thousand times, he had every little detail memorized. The way that Jane said his name, the way she smirked when he admitted he was about to cum, the way that her big brown eyes held eye contact with him as she deepthroated him. There was no doubt now to Colton that the beautiful housewife had been pleased with herself with how he reacted.

"When you cu-" Jane started to say after taking his cock out of her mouth. She never managed to finish before he blasted her with rope after rope of cum. He had never cum that much before and the amount had genuinely caught Jane off guard too. She had cum dripping off of her lips as she spoke again. "Oh my god, are you fucking kidding?" In the video the woman stood up, giving him a better view of her incredible body as she tried to clean herself up. Her small breasts were coated with cum running down her slim body. The front of her dress had dark stains down it as she tried her best to clean herself up.

"Holy shit, this is so much cum," she said as she wiped more of it off of herself and pulled her dress back up, trying her best to make herself presentable. Colton smiled thinking about her hurrying through the store looking that way.

"Fuck. Delete the video. Don't contact me again," she said moments before the video ended. Don't contact her again, she had told him. Colton had been thinking about that ever since he had confronted her in the grocery store three days earlier. His luck was eventually bound to run out but he couldn't get her out of his head. He knew he was obsessed as he looked at her house through the window. It had been weeks now since he had taken her in her bedroom and being with her again was all he could think about. The blowjob had been amazing, but he shouldn't have taken no for an answer. He should have fucked her in that bathroom stall when he had the chance. He wouldn't miss that kind of an opportunity again, he thought.

He flipped back over to the dating app he had been using and looked through his conversations. The confidence he had gained since his interactions with Jane had made things so much easier. He had matched with a few girls that he would have considered out of his league just a couple of months ago and though they had fizzled out, it had proven to him that he should take more chances.

A sigh of frustration slipped out of him as he thought about Jane again. As hot as the video was it wasn't a replacement for the feel of Jane's lips around his cock or her tight pussy clamped down on him. His occasional interactions with his older neighbor left a lot to be desired in between. He still had the sex drive of a nineteen-year-old and he needed a release at least daily, especially since he had started watching her.

He swiped through a few girls on the app, wondering things about them as he looked at the pictures of them. If a classy older woman like Jane was such a slut, he wondered what some of these girls were like. He looked over a busty redhead in a ball gown imagining her wearing a sheer bra underneath like Jane had. He swiped again.

The next girl had a picture with a whole group of friends and his eyes moved from one to the next. He imagined each of them wearing g-strings like Jane had been wearing when he had lifted her dress in the bathroom. Colton couldn't help but imagine their clothes hiding sexy, slutty underwear just waiting to be discovered.

A new match alert popped up, catching his attention. He clicked on the notification and recognized the picture immediately. Ainsley. A pretty name, he thought. She had caught his eye the day before and he was a little stunned that she had matched with him. She was a nursing student at his university and also going to be a sophomore in the upcoming year. He scrolled through her pictures. She was slim, blonde, and pretty. Very pretty, actually. She had small breasts but long legs and a shapely butt. Her short blonde hair stopped just below her shoulders. She had light green eyes in her pictures and a few small freckles on her light skin. Colton's eyes roamed her body and he wondered about her the way he had the other girls.

He took a deep breath and decided to just start simply.

"Hey," he typed out.

--------------------

Mason took a bite of the pasta as he watched his wife. She sat across from him at the table sipping her wine and telling him about her day. She went shopping again, enjoying her clothes budget and always being sure to buy some things, especially for him. She had sent him some pictures earlier in the day of some of the things she had bought, including some new lingerie she was looking forward to wearing for some special occasions.

Mason hadn't been expecting the risqué photos and had almost opened one of them during a meeting when he saw his wife's name pop up. Mercifully he had caught himself just before he unlocked his phone because the paralegal who was sitting next to him would have definitely seen what was on his phone. It wouldn't have been as awkward as if one of the partners had seen it but he was still thankful he had avoided the scenario altogether.

He had driven straight home anticipating his wife wearing what she had been in the pictures, but in Jane's classic style, she had already changed. To make things harder, both literally and figuratively, when he had hinted at the lingerie she had just played coy and enjoyed watching him squirm. She always seemed to know exactly how to tease him.

"Don't you want to know what we're doing this weekend?" Mason asked her, hoping that her curiosity would let him tease her back.

"I'm afraid to even ask," Jane laughed.

"And here you used to beg me to tell you what we were doing for date night," he answered, thinking back to how she had laid out in the backyard for John for the first time to find out where they would be going to dinner.

"Well, that was before you had me traipsing around half-naked for the neighbors every chance you get," she teased him. Her bare foot touched the inside of his calf under the table, calling his cock to attention.

"You looked incredible in that bikini," he said earnestly.

"What bikini?" she asked him as if she had forgotten the weekend before. Her foot slid up the inside of his calf as she looked back at him innocently with her deep brown eyes.

"That little black one," he reminded her - as if she needed the reminder.

"Ohhh, the one that is getting me a nice weekend at a bed and breakfast? Speaking of, I have one picked out that will be perfect," she said with a wink to him.

"It was worth it," Mason said as she continued to tease the inside of his leg with her foot. Damn, Jane had him struggling to focus.

"I'm still not sure who enjoyed that more, you or John," she said with a devious smile. "He's been doing an awful lot of yard work the last few days." Mason wasn't sure if she was just messing with him or not, but he wouldn't doubt it. Jane looked like a model and that bikini left little to the imagination for their elderly neighbor.

"Is that so?" he asked her as he tried to keep his wits.

"Mhmm," she said taking a sip from her glass of wine, "I think he's cut the grass every day this week so far. He must have liked what he saw." Her foot made its way up his leg to his inner thigh. Jane didn't let on at all that she was doing anything under the table.

"And you haven't gone out to make it worth his while?" he asked her as seriously as he could manage, trying to get the edge in their banter.

"I think he got a good enough view last time," she said back as her foot touched his cock, feeling how hard he was. Jane smirked at him across the table as she took another sip of her wine.

"What would you say if I told you that this weekend I wanted him to see even more?" he asked her, testing the waters for that idea.

"I'd say you're crazy," she answered as her foot ran slowly up and down slowly against his shaft. It was having an effect on him as he tried to focus on the conversation. He had admitted to her a few days earlier that he wanted John and Colton both to see more of her but this was the first time they had talked about this kind of thing since then. He wasn't sure how Jane would react if he kept pushing but he couldn't help himself.

"I think it might be worth it to see his reaction," he told her as he ate another bite of his food. His calm demeanor not letting on how his heart was racing at the suggestion.

"I don't think you'll find a bikini that shows anything more than the one I wore the other day," she said with a laugh.

Mason didn't hesitate with his answer. "I think you'd just have to go without the top," he said as seriously as he could while looking into her mischievous eyes. Her foot pressed hard into his crotch while she held his eyes.

"Oh? Work on my tan lines while the pervy old neighbor watches?" she said, explicitly stating what he had suggested. "You'd like that, huh?" Her other foot was in his lap now as she worked his shaft, jerking it under the table between her feet.

"You never know," he told her.

"It feels like you'd like that," she said seductively. Her eyes looked down, signaling at his lap where her small feet were driving him crazy.

Mason struggled to hold in a moan as what she was doing felt so good. "Maybe so," he said with some effort.

"I think you'll have to keep that one as a fantasy," she told him and took her feet down from his lap. She knew exactly how much she was leaving him hanging and she seemed to be enjoying the hell out of his stunned expression. Damn it, he thought.

Maybe he would need to find something else if she wasn't as open to that, but he couldn't get it out of his mind.

"I don't know. I wonder what John would do if he got to see that much of you," he replied. Jane had soundly beaten him in the banter up until this point and he felt desperate to get back in the game.

"Probably die of a heart attack," she joked with him. Her foot suddenly was back in his lap again, and she started to stroke up and down his cock under the table again. "So you're not going to tell me what we're doing on Saturday?"

"You'll just have to wait to find out," he told her. He could tell from Jane's expression that despite her playing it cool, it was eating her up having to wonder what they'd be doing.

"I'm open to a bargain," Jane told him.

"What do you have in mind?" he asked her.

"Well, I want to know what's Saturday night, but you can tell me what you're willing to trade for it," Jane said as her foot worked his cock, driving him crazy to the point that he was tempted to tell her. It wasn't fair how good she was at this.

Mason still hadn't decided what they'd be doing and since he couldn't tell her, he figured he could mess with her a little bit more. "Nah, I'm okay," he told her and watched her surprised expression as he continued to eat. Jane wasn't used to not getting her way, and it was fun to see how she reacted to being denied.

"Really?" she said as her foot pressed with more pressure.

"Yeah, you'll just have to wait and see," he told her. It was worth it to watch her face turn into a scowl.

Jane wasn't one to accept that though. She seemed to be thinking for a few seconds as she studied him and then she pushed her chair back and went to her knees, slowly crawling under the table toward her husband.

Mason's cock was still hard from her game of footsie, but now it felt like it was going to cut right through his slacks as he held his breath waiting for what she was going to do next. Jane's hands touched the inside of his thighs. He let out his breath as Jane pushed him gently back, signaling him to slide his chair back so she had room to bring her head up between his legs.

As soon as he slid back he watched Jane's gorgeous face come within inches of his hard-on as her hands slid sensually up his thighs.

"Oh, God, Jane," he said as he watched her start kissing his cock through the thin material of the slacks while looking up at him.

"You sure you won't tell me?" she asked before slowly running her tongue up his shaft. Even through the material of his pants it made him delirious. He would have told her instantly if he had anything to tell her. His willpower was defeated and the only thing that saved him was that he had been bluffing the whole time.

"No, it's a surprise," he said with ragged breaths. Jane's face was priceless. She had gone nuclear and somehow it still hadn't worked. Again, she wasn't a woman that was going to accept that. She didn't hesitate but instead grabbed his zipper and jerked it down before pulling on his slacks.

Mason raised his hips to help her pull them down around his ankles. As soon as his cock sprang free she wrapped her delicate hand around it and picked up where her feet had left off.

"I really think you should tell me," she said seductively as she jerked his cock right next to her face.

"That would ruin it," he told her again. Jane didn't answer but instead used her mouth to try to convince him in a different way. Her lips wrapped around his cock and took him directly to heaven. She sucked him slowly, sensually, milking his shaft with her lips while her tongue teased the underside of his cock.

"Goddamn Jane," he half moaned as she worked on him. He saw her smirk as she took a moment to catch her breath. Her hands never idle. Jane loved sucking his cock because of the reactions she was able to draw out of him. Before he met Jane he had never been able to cum from a blowjob, but Jane could drain him almost as easily as turning on a faucet and she took pride in it. Other women would limit blowjobs to special occasions but Jane would do it at least a couple of times per month and also on special occasions.

The blowjob she had given him in his new office when he made Junior partner had left him unable to walk for ten minutes after how intensely he had cum and she had bragged about making his legs weak ever since.

She seemed determined to outdo herself today though. She had taken him in her mouth again and was bobbing her head up and down on his cock without breaking eye contact with him. He helped pull her hair out of her face and held it in his fist on the back of her head while she worked.

Jane deepthroated him again and gagged as she bottomed out on his cock before pulling back. Saliva dripped off of her lips and down the front of her grey sweatshirt. "Tell me, Mason. I want you to tell me and then I want you to cum for me," she told him while both of her hands stroked his cock with a twisting motion.

"Shittt, Jane," he moaned, feeling that familiar feeling in his balls. He knew he was close.

"Mason, tell me first," she demanded without stopping.

"I can't," he said. He was about to continue to admit to her that he didn't know what they were doing yet but she cut him off, unwilling to accept his answer.

"Tell me and I'll let you cum on my face," Jane told him. His head swam. Jane had let him cum on her face before but it was about the one thing she didn't like as much as she found it particularly degrading. She must be desperate to offer that to him. As she deepthroated him again, milking his cock like her life depended on it, he wondered if he should just make something up and then enjoy coating his sexy wife's face with a massive load.

Between all of his blood flow going below his waist and how intense his imminent orgasm was, his mind was completely blank. He couldn't even think of a single thing from the list he had made.

"Umm," he started, still unable to think of anything.

"Yeah?" Jane smirked up at him as she licked the bottom of his shaft again, thinking she was about to win. Mason's brain wasn't complying and he said the truth.