An Ode to Uncertainty Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mirja raised an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"If the wraith attacks you when I'm not there I cannot protect you."

Mirja smiled. She had no idea Sigrid was so protective about her.

"I'll be fine," she said giving Sigrid a kiss. "I don't think it's me it's after. Do you?"

Sigrid considered this for a while.

"Jarl will be back soon," Mirja said before Sigrid had finished her thought. "And I need to head back to the Library. Will I see you tonight?"

Sigrid nodded. That stern look still on her face. The Mistresses were really keeping Jarl busy these days. He had been with them four nights in a row and it was a surprise that the boy was still standing.

***

"Can you help me find this book?" Mirja said as she slammed one of the tomes down on the desk before the librarian.

The old man coughed from the dust that escaped the old pages.

"You should be nice to old things," the man said with a scowl.

"Sorry," Mirja said with a apologetic smile.

"I was talking about the book," the old man said creasing his face.

"I know."

The librarian grunted.

"What book are you looking for then young acolyte?"

Mirja pulled up one of her creased notes and put her finger under a line.

"This one. An Analysis of Physioactive Substances and their Effects. By Waard. I've been looking for it for the last few days and I simply cannot find it."

The librarian put on his glasses and looked down at the paper.

"Hmmm. No. Cannot help you."

Mirja sighed loudly.

"Why not?"

"Because it's in the restricted section. It's for tier five and above only."

Mirja stared at the old man. How did she not know that there was a restricted section of the Library? Did that mean that there were stacks of books that she had not even seen yet? She felt her fingers tingle at the thought.

Restricted? That usually means dangerous. Or powerful. Or both.

She looked at the old man who had gone back to reading his book.

"Isn't there something that I can do to get access to that book?"

The old man looked up at her. Then he shook his head.

"No," he said and looked down into his book again.

Mirja scowled. Then she looked at the man. He wasn't that bad looking for an old guy. She leaned forward making sure to expose her bosom.

"Are you sure that there is absolutely nothing I can do to get that book," she said in a sultry voice.

The old librarian looked up slowly. His eyes stayed for a few moments on Mirja's cleavage. Then he looked up at her.

"Well now that you mention it. There is one thing you could do."

"Yes?" Mirja said perking up.

"You can reach fifth tier," he said with a scowl. Then he shook his head. "You Matrimancers. You really have no shame. Now leave me before I ban you from the entire Library."

***

Mirja hurried towards the Matrimancy building. Her cheeks were still burning from the rebuke from the old librarian. She was glad there had been no one else around to see the debacle. And she honestly could not believe that she had offered herself up for a book. That was just low. But it was important. And to be honest she would probably do it again, if there was any chance of success.

"You're late," Mistress Lorelee said as she stumbled through the door.

"Sorry," Mirja said taking her seat.

She looked around the little room. This was a special tutelage class with only the most talented girls. There were seven of them between second and fourth tier. Or to be specific. She was the only second tier girl the others were all fourth except for Cyra, the petite redheaded Isle girl, who was a third tier. The others looked at her, most of them with satisfaction. Mirja was never late and it was usually one of them that got scolded and they enjoyed that Mirja was finally at the receiving end of Lorelee's fabled temper.

"Next time you'll be doing service at the Whip and Tail. Understood?"

Mirja nodded. She had heard about the parlor that was dedicated to the sadists and masochists and she guessed which duty the Mistress would put anyone under who deserved punishment. On the other hand, she did like pain. Maybe she should push it further and let Lorelee punish her? The Mistress' voice cut her thoughts off.

"Now. Today we will be discussing anal intercourse. How many of you have had anal intercourse?"

Three of the other girls raised their hands. Mirja slowly raised her own. Lorelee nodded apparently satisfied.

"Recuperating power during anal intercourse is the most difficult of the three, but if done correctly it can generate a large amount of power," Mistress Lorelee said drawing a diagram on the board. "Men who are aroused by penetrating women anally usually have a very high libido and sexual potential. It is your task to make him feel like he is performing an act that is depraved and forbidden. It is the taboo of the act that increases the energy harvesting potential."

Mistress Lorelee looked around the small gathering of students. When her eyes met Mirja's she smiled.

"I see that you have already tried this method Mirja. Would you mind sharing your experience?"

Mirja blushed. How could she possibly know? But she shouldn't be surprised. There seemed to be nothing that Mistress Lorelee did not know. Mirja cleared her throat.

"Well. I," she faltered and looked around at the others.

Everyone was looking at her. She cleared her throat once more and took a deep breath.

"I have a client at the parlor. It was clear early on that he was interested in getting into my rear. On my last encounter with him I let him tie me up with my hands behind my back and as he was taking me ... anally ... I used a circular convection pattern locked to him combined with an exalted linear stream to gather power and then activated the pattern as he came in my ass."

Lorelee nodded.

"Good. Good. And the result."

"The stream filled. Completely."

There were some gasps from the other girls. Mirja could understand. Normally you never filled an exalted stream. At best you got it to about a third. But she understood what Lorelee was talking about. The right person with the right desire combined with timing the pattern activation correctly was extremely powerful.

"Perfect," Lorelee said with a wide smile, and like that Mirja's earlier misstep was forgotten.

Mirja drew a deep breath and let it out slowly as the others started discussing other potential ways of activating and the possibility of using a Nexus to store the power so that it could be stored until it was emptied into the storage crystals.

"Mirja. Cyra," Lorelee said as she was about to leave. "Please stay for a while."

Mirja shared a look with the redheaded Isle girl. Cyra shrugged and they sat down again.

"Mirja. The young gentleman that you entertained the other night has asked for another visit. Tonight. At eight bells."

"Tonight?"

Lorelee nodded.

"Apparently you made a good impression. And if you can gather as many tidbits as last time this one's a keeper. Understood?"

Mirja nodded.

"You make sure that he comes back. Whatever it takes."

"Yes Mistress," Mirja said nodding.

She had been looking forward to spending the night with Sigrid but that would have to wait.

"Cyra. Mistress Varja needs you tonight for an experiment. Be there at six bells. And you can expect to need to be there every night for the coming week. It will count towards your credits."

Cyra nodded. Mirja glanced over at her. Could Mistress Varja be running other experiments at night that did not include Jarl? Not likely.

"Now go. I have business to finish up," Lorelee said waving them away.

They grabbed their books and papers and headed out before Lorelee landed one of them at the Whip and Tail.

"Do you know what experiments Mistress Varja is running?" Cyra asked as they walked down the hallway.

Mirja looked over at the girl. She liked her. She was the only one who did not seem to enjoy when things went badly for Mirja. Maybe it was because she was so talented herself. She nodded. Then she told Cyra what Jarl had told her. The redheaded girl listened intently as they made their way westwards over campus.

"Is there anything specific that he likes?" Cyra asked as they stopped in front of the Lost Princes.

Mirja nodded.

"He likes when you are submissive. When you let him do whatever he wants to you."

Cyra laughed, a tingling little laugh at that.

"Lucky me. I think I will be perfect for him then. Is he good?"

Mirja thought of all the times that Jarl had had his way with her. She nodded.

"Very."

A smile curled Cyra's lip.

"Well then I shouldn't be complaining too much about having to work the night shift. I'll probably enjoy it."

Mirja nodded.

"Good luck," she said and gave Cyra a quick kiss on the cheek.

"To you too," the girl replied as Mirja hurried up the stairs.

The room was empty when she entered. Jarl was likely still in class and would then head straight to Mistress Varja. And Sigrid would be with him. Mirja tried to remember the last time she had heard a bell ring but couldn't. It should be sometime between five and six bells. If going the regular way, she needed to leave already now to make it to the Westerling with time to spare for putting on her makeup. But to be honest she already knew that she would try to catch some time with Sigrid and use the pathway again. Hopefully Lorelee wouldn't be at the parlor this night. Hopefully.

Mirja snapped her head up at the sound of the door closing. She had fallen asleep with her head in one of the books about reciprocal Animancy. It had been just as boring as she had expected.

"There you are," she said as she saw Sigrid walking towards her. "I've been waiting. Come," she said dragging the Sister towards the bedroom.

Sigrid raised an eyebrow.

"Are we in a hurry?"

Mirja turned around and smiled apologetically. Then nodded.

"I have to be at the parlor at eight. But I'll come back as soon as I can."

Sigrid nodded. Her face didn't show anything but Mirja thought she could see a hint of something in her eyes. Mirja dragged Sigrid towards the bed and pushed her down onto it. Then she climbed on top of her and placed her lips on Sigrid's. After a moment of hesitation Sigrid answered in kind. They kissed hungrily for a long moment before Mirja broke it off. She looked down at Sigrid.

"Tell me what you want me to do. I'll do anything you want."

Sigrid breathed heavily looking straight into Mirja's eyes.

"Can you lick me while you finger my rear," Sigrid said in a whisper.

Mirja smiled widely. That was an improvement. Sigrid actually told her exactly what she wanted. She nodded and started pulling Sigrid's pants off. The Sister had to help her out so that she didn't cut herself on any of the multitude of knives and daggers that seemed to be hidden everywhere over her body but finally the muscular woman's ass was bare. She was still wearing her leather armor on her upper body but Mirja told her to keep it on when Sigrid started taking it off. She pushed Sigrid's legs apart and delighted in finally putting her lips in Sigrid's quim. She worked her tongue far into Sigrid's wetness and the other woman started whimpering. She let her tongue roam down towards Sigrid's tight hole and lifting her legs she put her tongue into Sigrid's rear.

"By the Gods. That feels soo good," Sigrid moaned.

Mirja smiled and continued licking Sigrid's rear for a long while before starting to use her finger.

"Put one more finger in," Sigrid gasped.

Mirja obeyed and fingered the warrior woman's ass with two fingers as she sucked greedily on her clit.

"One more," Sigrid pleaded.

Mirja looked up at the Sister. She in turn looked down at Mirja.

"Please," she begged.

Mirja nodded and cast a quick cantrip to lubricate Sigrid's rear. She slid in a third finger. Sigrid moaned loudly. Mirja let it settle for a little while before starting to move back and forth as she continued sucking and licking on Sigrid's cunt.

"More. I want more," Sigrid said in a hungry voice.

Mirja looked up at her. The Sister's back was arched, and she was pushing the back of her head down into the pillow. Mirja shaped her hand to be as narrow as possible and then slowly pushed it into Sigrid's rear opening. Slowly she pushed all the way up to her knuckles. Sigrid gasped loudly.

"More," she panted.

Mirja slid her hand all the way in and Sigrid's rear closed around her wrist. Then she started moving her hand back and forth.

"Yes. Yes. Yes," Sigrid panted.

Mirja went back to sucking on Sigrid's clit as she fisted the girl's ass.

"Yeessss!" Sigrid shouted and suddenly she was squirting warm juices, out of her cunt, all over Mirja's face.

Then the Sister collapsed down onto the bed and lay completely still. Mirja slowly removed her hand and slid up to lay next to Sigrid. To her surprise there was a large smile on the Sister's lips. Mirja thought it was the first honest smile she had ever seen on the woman.

"Thank you," Sigrid said running her hand over Mirja's face.

They kissed for a long while after.

"I've hit a dead end in the Library," Mirja said running her hand over Sigrid's flat belly.

After she had pleased Sigrid the warrior woman had been completely obsessed with returning the favor and had spent the best part of a bell between Mirja's legs. Mirja did not complain. Now they lay panting next to each other on the bed, both completely naked.

"Why?"

Mirja rolled over to face Sigrid.

"All references point to the same volume. A volume that I do not have access to. It's in the restricted section."

Sigrid looked at her with a frown.

"Restricted?"

Mirja nodded.

"Only for fifth tier and over. Which means Master or Mistress level basically."

Sigrid nodded.

"What's the name of the book?" the Sister asked.

Mirja raised an eyebrow but Sigrid looked dead serious.

"An Analysis of Physioactive Substances and their Effects. By Waard," Mirja said to not anger the woman.

Sigrid nodded.

"I'll get it for you."

Mirja opened her mouth to protest but the look on Sigrid's face told her that was not going to do any good.

Fourteen

"My lady Mirja," duke Leopold said taking her hand, kissing it.

"My lord Wissgretch," Mirja said curtsying deeply.

She looked up at the young duke. He looked nervous. She decided to make it easy for him. She stepped in and went up on her toes to give him a light kiss on the lips.

"I ..." he began.

"Shall we sit down?" Mirja asked.

The duke nodded and they sat down on the sofa. They were once again in the hummingbird chamber and the little birds chanted their soothing songs through whatever magic made it possible.

"How have you been?" Mirja said with a smile.

The angular faced duke looked at her and she almost thought he was going to cry.

"I ... I've been completely lost without you. My uncle forbade me to see you again, you see. But I defied him!"

He almost shouted the last words as if to make them real. Mirja just smiled.

"He ... he said that I should not make it into a habit to visit the same ..." he trailed off.

"Lady," Mirja filled in.

"Yes. To visit the same lady twice. He said I should sow my oats in different ... women."

Mirja nodded.

"There is nothing wrong with trying out different ... women," Mirja said leaning her head to one side.

Then she remembered Lorelee's words.

"But I am so happy that you wanted to see me again. I can't stop thinking about our night together," she said leaning her head against his chest.

"You can't?" he said in apparent surprise.

She looked up at him.

"How could I?"

She wasn't lying. At least not completely. She had thought about their night together, but mostly in passing. If anything was etched into her mind it was her time with Sigrid. The Sister's taste was still on her tongue and the experience of sliding her hand into Sigrid's rear had been extraordinary. She had almost climaxed herself at the time. As before she had had to rush to the Matrimancy building to use the pathway chamber. Luckily no one caught her this time and she had repeated the same cantrip to modify her looks. She wondered if Leopold could see that she actually looked exactly the same as last time they met. She didn't think he would.

"Oh Mirja," Leopold said and kissed her.

He wasn't a bad kisser. But not a good one either. He would hopefully get better with time. She let him kiss her for a little while before breaking it off. He looked like a boy that had just got his hand slapped for trying to grab a cookie. Mirja smiled at him and put her finger over his lips, then she slid down between his legs and soon she had his growing cock in her mouth. He did have a very nice cock and she could never get enough of having cock in her mouth. She relished in the experience. Then just before he was about to come, she put a spell on him to keep him hard and in control.

"You're amazing," the young duke said from above.

Mirja smiled up at him and then went all the way down over his shaft. She stayed down for a few seconds looking up at him. His mouth was partly open breathing rapidly. She drew back sucking hard on his glans until it slipped out of her mouth with a plop.

"Take your pants off."

The young duke scrambled to take his clothes of and not a drop later he sat completely naked on the sofa.

"Lie down," Mirja said pushing him down on the sofa.

He obeyed and she positioned herself between his legs and continued sucking on his cock. A short while later she started licking her way down to his balls. She sucked on one after another and the young duke moaned loudly. She pushed his legs up and continued licking her way down to his ass.

"What are you doing?" he asked in surprise as her tongue reached his ass.

"Sscchhh. Just relax and enjoy."

He went quiet and she put her tongue into his rear as she massaged his shaft. Instantly his cock went rock solid.

So, you do like it after all. Good to know.

After a little while he relaxed and then started grunting his cock growing even harder. She replaced her tongue with a finger and sucked his cock into her mouth. With one finger massaging his ass she decided to bring him over the edge. She released the spell as she went down all the way over his shaft and pushed her finger deep into him.

"By the seventh!" the young duke shouted and started pumping his seed deep into Mirja's throat.

"That was amazing," Leopold said panting.

They had moved over to the bed and Mirja was running her hand over his chest.

"But. Is it really ... allowed?" he asked.

Mirja shook her head.

"And that's what makes it so good," she said with a purr looking up at him.

She felt his cock twitching.

"If you want to, I'll let you lick my ass next time," she whispered in his ear. "Do you want to do that?"

The young duke looked at her in horror.

"I know you want to. Tell me you want to lick my ass," Mirja whispered.

She could already see in his eyes that he wanted nothing more, but his civilized side still kept him in check.

"I could not possibly ..." he began but trailed off.

Mirja snuggled even closer to him and put her lips at his ear.

"Tell you what. If you tell me your deepest, darkest secret," she let the words hang there for just a moment. "If you do that, not only will I let you lick my rear, I will let you slide your cock in there as well," she breathed into his ear. "I will let you. Fuck. My. Ass," she let the last word hiss into his ear.

In the corner of her eye she saw the young duke's cock stand to attention at her words. She raised herself onto her elbows and looked down at him. He was staring up at the gleaming ceiling, clearly at war with himself. She smiled wickedly down at him. On the inside she was surprised at how good she was at this. She had had no idea that she had it in her. But here she was. Mirja the seductress spy. Who knew?