An Offer Too Good to Pass Pt. 01

Story Info
A man is offered money to recruit & fuck 9 women in cosplay.
17.3k words
4.61
4.9k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers

Part 1 - Gathering the Harem

---

Forward

---

The following story marries my love for Bad Girl comics, Heavy Metal/Hard Rock Music and cosplay girls. I tried making this rather unbelievable story have some verisimilitude, by having most of the female characters be connected with working jobs that are sexual in nature or show off their bodies.

If group sex, lesbian sex and exhibitionism is not for you, go somewhere else for your mind porn or write up your own mind porn. That's what got me to write my first story on Literotica. Constructive criticism that can lead to better writing is welcomed, anonymous drive by insults will get deleted. Everyone in this story is over 24 years old with the youngest being grad students.

This started as a one-shot idea. However, when it got too long to read it in one go, I broke what I had in half. There is a character guide at the end of this chapter, based on when the character enters the story.

---

---

My name is Jon King, when this started I was a janitor.

This story started in a public restroom on the 20th day of September. I whipped out my cock to relieve myself at a public urinal and this guy in an expensive suit peeks over from his urinal and sees the size of my cock which is 9 inches and thick. He kinda gave off creepy vibes as he took a look at my pale skinny body in a Megadeath "Rust In Peace" Concert T-shirt with jeans and combat boots, with my long black curly hair. Okay, I admit it, I am a metal head with a big cock.

After we both flushed he asks me, "I have a proposal from a client of mine. If you can pull it off, it will gross you $500,000 in cash. Are you interested?"

My response was as follows, "First, I don't know you, so is this a scam? Why pick me for this money? And second, as long as I don't have to do homo sex or risk jail time by doing anything illegal, I will listen at least."

I had been propositioned to do gay porn because of the size of my cock and while the offer was lucrative, I just wasn't interested in fucking another man or being fucked by another man. I was also offered tens of thousands of dollars to let someone backstage of concerts or into the players areas, each time turning them down, knowing it could be a police sting.

"My name is Mr. Black. I am a lawyer. As to what you would have to do? Recruit 9 women matching specific profiles, and get all 9 women to accompany you on a 3 month journey of sex and exposure. All 10 of you will be wearing comic book outfits and all 9 women will be exposing their cleavage and ass cheeks at various conventions between Memorial Day and Labor Day. At night they and you will be recorded fucking each other and will be given a new costume to wear. Each of the 9 women will also earn $500,000 for exposing themselves and engaging in sex with you and each other. So, are you interested in this indecent proposal?"

"Okay, I'm interested. I have not decided to do it, I'm just interested. Besides recruiting these sluts, what would I need to do?"

"Once you have recruited all 9 women, call the number on this card. You will be given instructions from there."

"Okay, um..will we be suppose to buy these costumes ourselves?"

"No. You will be picked up in a limousine and taken to get unnecessary hair removed, paid for by my client and then you will be measured for your costumes. After collecting your information, we will contact you for your final fitting, for picking up your completed costumes, and for us to pick up the 10 of you for your summer of sex and exposure."

"Okay that's all fine, but how do we make sure our belongings are taken care of while we are gone for three months?"

"This is a fantasy of my client that you and the 9 women will be living out for my client's viewing pleasure, so my client will take care of everything. Just let us know how much each of you will need to store your belongings and/or keep your homes."

I responded, "Okay, once I recruit the sluts, what do I need?"

The man picked up his briefcase, pulled out an envelope and handed the package to me. "Everything you need including the phone number is in the package."

Inside the envelope was a large card with a phone number and a picture book.

Under the phone number the card told me

1. You the man will dress as Evil Ernie of Chaos Comics

2. Find a Japanese woman with C-cup or larger tits to dress up as Shi of Crusade Comics

3. Find a Chinese women with C-cup or larger tits to dress up as Jade of Chaos Comics

4. Find a red headed woman with C-cup or larger tits to dress up as Red Sonja of Marvel Comics & Dynamite Comics

5. Find a raven haired woman with C-cup or larger tits to dress up as Vampirella of Warren Publishing, Harris Comics, & Dynamite Comics

6. Find a platinum blonde albino woman with C-cup or larger tits to dress up as Lady Death of Chaos Comics

7. Find an African-American woman with C-cup or larger tits to dress up as Pantha of Harris Comics & Dynamite Comics

8. Find an Auburn haired woman with C-cup or larger tits to dress up as Avengelyne of Awesome Comics

9. Find a blond woman with C-cup or larger tits to dress up as Vandala of Chaos Comics

10. Find a Latina woman with C-cup or larger tits to dress up as Dejah Thoris of the John Carter novels, All-Story Weekly, Fresh Comics, & Dynamite Comics

The pictures of Evil Ernie showed a pale skin man with wild curly black hair, wearing a black leather jacket, a corset that made it look like he had no stomach or organs under his rib cage. Gloves that made it look like he had no skin or bones on his arms of hands. Below that he wore a leather belt with a skull belt buckle holding up tight blue jeans, with black leather combat boots.

Next were the pictures of Shi. This woman was wearing red leather thigh boots, a shiny black thong bikini, and a predominantly red cropped quilted jacket with a yellow collar and red opera gloves with blue gauntlets. She held a kitana sword in one hand.

The third set of pictures were of Jade. Her outfit consisted of green leather thigh boots, a green thong bikini, and a cleavage baring green and gold halter bra. She had a long sword in one hand. She also wore vampire fangs.

Then came the pictures of Red Sonja. Her outfit consisted of brown swashbuckler boots, brown leather gauntlet gloves, a silver chain mail thong bikini, a silver chain mail triangle top bra, 2 golden upper arm bracelets, and 2 brown leather thigh scabbards. She was wearing knives in the scabbards and was carrying a broad sword.

The fifth set of picture were of Vampirella. The outfit consisted of a specialty red thong backed monokini with a white collar and gold accents over the crotch area, this monokini was paired with a pair of black leather thigh boots, 2 golden upper arm bracelets, and 2 wrist bracelets.

Following were pictures of Lady Death. First thing you noticed about her was her platinum hair and white skin contrasted with essentially black leather lingerie. That included black thigh boots, attached to a black garter belt, a black thong, a black front closure bra that barely covered her breasts and black opera gloves, On the bra and garter belt were white skulls. She held a sabre sword in one of her hands.

Next was Pantha. She wore navy blue thigh boots, navy blue thong bikini, a navy blue demi cup bra, a large golden necklace, gold circular ear rings, and blue opera gloves with long claws at the ends of the fingers.

The eighth group of pictures were of Avengelyne. This brown haired seductress was wearing black leather knee boots, a thong back leather and mesh bodysuit with a mesh back and a leather cross covering her crotch, tits and wrapping around her throat, 2 black leather thigh straps around each thigh, 2 black mid arm gloves, and two upper arm black leather straps. She wore her hair up in a genie ponytail with a black hair band.

Pictures of Vandala followed. These showed a blond woman wearing a pair of gold thigh boots, gold triangle top micro bra, gold G-string, gold opera gloves and a golden head band with white angel wings coming out on each side.

The final group of pictures were of a sexy Dejah Thoris. Her outfit consisted of golden nipple coverings connected to a golden shoulder harness, golden wrist gauntlets, golden upper arm bracelets, a golden thong bikini with a purple loin cloth, a pair of golden laced up sandals, and a golden head dress.

Needless to say after seeing the pictures, I had an erection poking at my crotch. So, I masturbated in a toilet stall, with the packet tucked under my arm. After I climaxed, I cleaned up, zipped up and washed my hands.

I got back to work as a janitor, putting back on my uniform at the stadium, and then waited for the game to finish.

I already knew who would be the first woman I would approach.

---

Lyla McCombs

---

Lyla was a frequent fuck buddy, a professional stripper, cam girl and cosplay model. She was skittish about doing porn or escorting, as she was scared she would catch a disease. However, she openly wondered out loud about having a threesome with a woman she trusted and me. She was also perfect for Avengelyne.

She lived across the hallway from me by herself. So, I took the bus home arriving around 1 AM and had to wait until 4 AM for her to arrive home. I had stripped down to a t-shirt, a pair of boxer shorts, and a pair of sandals. As she came home wearing a red micro dress and red thigh boots, while carrying a large purse, I asked her, "Do you feel like fucking tonight or want to wait for another night?"

She looked at me opened her door, tossed in her purse, locked her door and told me, "Sure Jon, why not?"

She came in unzipping her micro dress leaving her in her thigh boots and a red G-string. The G-string was off as I dropped my shorts. We were fucking on my couch with my front door open, just rutting in raw animal sex, with her being the aggressor. After she got off several times, and I got off twice, we cuddled.

"You wouldn't believe the offer I received while in the restroom while peeing. Some lawyer took a look at my cock, and offer me $500K if I can get 9 women to fuck me and expose themselves in cosplay costumes with us being recorded for 3 months. I just have to recruit 9 women who fit certain types. You fit one of them to a T."

"Okay, I'll bite, what's in it for these 9 sluts? And who would I be dressed as?"

"Well each woman would get fitted with a costume, paid to store her stuff for 3 months or pay up her rent for that time, and $500K as well, being recorded to fuck me and the other women, walking around convention sites in thong backed costumes that also expose their cleavage. We would leave on Memorial Day and get back by Labor Day of next year. It's September 20th, so we would have time to find the other 8 women. You always did want to have a threesome."

"Fuck that's a lot of money, it's Thursday, September 21st, the date changed at midnight you lovable dummy, and who would I be dressed as?"

"Oh, um...Avengelyne. The packet I was handed is over on the table."

Lyla got up and noticed the door was opened and our neighbor Ted was peering into the apartment. She fully faced the store and opened her pussy lips then said, "Got a good enough look? Or do you was to whip it out and masturbate in front of me right now? Do you want to bring your wife out and fuck her while both of you watch?" Ted disappeared, and Lyla looked out the door and stared next door for a few beats. Then she muttered to herself, "That's what I thought pussy."

She then closed and locked the door. Once that was done, she walked over to the table and opened the packet, bringing over the picture book. We fucked in doggy position as she looked through the book.

After seeing how she would be dressing, she looked back and told me, "Okay for $500K, I'm in. Let's see if any of the girls I like from the club could fit any of these characters, I can also reach out to some of my cosplay and web camming friends. However, we will have to approach them together and you will have to show them your cock. I should also dress you up, as you tend to dress a bit scuzzy. I fuck you because I know you. Okay Jon?"

"Sure."

Lyla took off her boots and bathed with me, before going back to her apartment carrying her clothes and keys.

---

Next morning, I awoke to banging on my front door. I looked through the keyhole and saw Lyla, so I opened the door. She was wearing a brown leather bolero jacket, a white blouse tied under her tits, and a pair of faded blue Daisy dukes along with a pair of brown cowboy boots.

"Get ready to go, I am taking you shopping, as I looked through your closet last night and there was nothing good in there for picking up the sluts we will need. Hide that packet somewhere in your bedroom. Now get going, it is 11 AM and I have to be at the club tonight."

So, I put on a pair of jeans, a pair of socks, a white AC/DC "The Razor's Edge" Concert T-shirt, and my worn down tennis shoes. I grabbed my wallet and keys and left with Lyla who had with her a brown purse with fringe. We took the bus to a leather store she knew about. There she bought for me pairs of tight black, brown, tan, dark grey and navy blue leather pants; black, brown, tan, dark grey and navy blue male thongs; black, brown, tan, dark grey and navy blue jackets; black, brown, tan, dark grey and navy blue leather vests; and black, brown, tan, dark grey and navy blue motorcycle boots. We then took the bus back to my apartment, where I stripped naked and put on a fashion show for her. She liked what she saw and went back to her apartment to change.

I was off that night and had nothing else better to do, so I order pizza and waited, while I dug out the package. I was still wearing the black outfit. About a half hour later thinking it was the pizza, I opened the door finding Lyla wearing a black leather jacket, a white blouse, a black micro skirt, and a pair of black thigh boots. She had over her shoulder her big black leather purse and told me, "Come to the club with me tonight. I think I know who we should recruit next." Pizza arrived as she stood in the doorway, which I paid for and we both scarfed down a few slices, putting the rest of the box in the refrigerator for later.

---

Titiana Fukuyama

---

On the bus ride over to Kinky's Gentleman's Club, she told me to ask for Layla and Titiana to give me a lap dance in the VIP room. Lyla gave me a six hundred dollar bills and eight fifty dollar bills. She told me to order a scotch and soda and wait for her to finish her routine with Titiana as they were going on as a teacher and her student for their first routine. Then I would request Layla and Titiana once I got to the VIP rooms and flash two hundred dollars.

When we got to the club, Lyla went in the back door, while I went in the front door.

The club had just opened for the night. So, like Lyla told me I ordered a scotch and soda and sat at a table off to the side near the VIP rooms. It was mostly topless waitresses wearing G-strings, opera gloves, and garter belts attached to thigh boots walking the floor at that time of night with a handful of customers.

The first stripper came out dressed in a business suit dress. She looked like she was lost to start off her routine, then the music came on with Nelly's "Hot in Here" She began by taking off her suit coat, then she removed her puffy tie, before unbuttoning and then removing her blouse as she began dancing. Once she was down to her bra and skirt, the music changed to Joe Cocker's "You Can Leave Your Hat On". She let her hair down, then removed her glasses, took off her skirt showing off her ass as she climbed up the pole wearing her bra, stockings, garter belt, thigh boots and G-string. After spinning around the pole, she removed the garter belt, then the bra and panties, masturbating on stage until the end of the second song. Then she gathered up her money (that the customers had just tossed onto the stage or that had fallen out of her bra, panties, stockings or garter belt) stuffing most of the money into the tops of her boots and clothes and walked off the stage.

Then came the next act which was a female firefighter who stripped to Glenn Frey's "Heat is On". While she removed her clothes the first woman came out wearing a silver bra and G-string, along with a silver garter belt attached to silver thigh boots. She walked around seeing if any of the customers wanted a lap dance in the VIP room. She was a cute brunette, but I already had my brown haired girl and needed to wait to get to Layla and Titiana.

About an hour and fifteen minutes into the night, Lyla and Titiana were introduced as Layla Fuchs and Titiana Fukuyama. They were the eighth routine of the night. Lyla stripping as Layla was wearing a black leather jacket, white blouse, back micro skirt and black thigh boots. Titiana was wearing a white button down tied in front crop shirt, a plaid pleated micro skirt and white thigh boots. Layla removed the jacket and hung it up on a coat rack. Titiana ran on the stage as a student. Layla was at a white board drawing sex organs, when Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher" came on. Titiana got up from her student desk and walked up to Layla and ripped her shirt open exposing a black leather bra, before kissing her on the lips. Titiana, then opened her own shirt, before reaching behind her teacher and removing Layla's skirt revealing a black G-string and a garter belt attached to the tops of a pair of black silk stockings whose tops were sticking over the thigh boots.

As the guitar solo took place, Layla turned the tables and removed Titiana's skirt revealing a white G-string, white garter belt and white stocking tops. Layla's bra and then her panties came off to end the song, with Titiana eating Layla's pussy on stage.

Then came on Warrant's "Cherry Pie", Layla turned the tables and stripped off Titiana's bra and panties ate her out on stage and then they tribbed onstage, before they divided the stage and worked the patrons, occasionally using the pole to show their respective skills working a pole. They stuffed most of the money they collected into the tops of their thigh boots. As "Cherry Pie" ended, they gathered up their clothes and the money laying on the stage before leaving the stage.

That was my signal, so I made my way over to the VIP Lounge, gave the bouncer a two hundred dollar tip and asked for Layla and Titiana. I was shown to a semi-private room where I could still see the stage. A waitress got me another scotch and soda as I waited for my lap dance.

Lyla came in wearing her black bra, G-string, garter belt, stockings, and thigh boots, while Titiana came in wearing her white bra, G-string, garter belt, stockings and thigh boots. They began gyrating against each other as I stuck a hundred in Lyla's garter belt as she danced close to me, while she removed her bra. Then I gave Titiana a second hundred as she removed her bra.

I told them I wanted to fuck both of them tonight as they took turns grinding on my two legs. They then removed their panties by unsnapping the sides and pulling their G-strings up and away from them. I slipped a hundred into each stocking. Lyla reached into my jacket removed my phone, had me unlock it and then she entered her phone number. Titiana took it from her and entered her own. They had me text their numbers with the text from sexy leather guy. After they finished their routine, Lyla whispered in my ear, "Text us at 2 AM the hotel, address and room number of where we are meeting. Go get the packet from your home. And get a Sheraton, Hilton, or Hyatt room. That will impress her." She then left with Titiana after they picked up their bras and panties.

I then exited from the VIP section with a serious hard on, before getting an Uber and riding to my apartment and then a nearby Hilton. I was able to get a room with a living room, dining room and kitchen. I removed my jacket and vest after opening the packet and laying out the card and booklet on the table. I ordered room service and waited until 2 AM. I then sent a text message to both women giving them the address of the hotel, my floor and room number. They arrived around 4 AM. They wore black and white leather micro dresses to match their boots and oversized purses. I kissed both and unzipped their dresses from the front exposing their naked tits, G-strings, garter belts, stockings and thigh boots.

Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers