An Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry daddy" Lexi sobbed. Her head turned, trying to find the man tormenting her body so deliciously. "Fuck me...please...I need..." she started to admit.

"Ohhhh SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" Lexi screamed, as Binton rammed his thick cock into her from behind.

"Such a tight...wet little slut" Binton rasped.

"I'm a slut...your slut...fuck your slut." Lexi began to babble; her body rocketing higher with every thrust behind her. She had forgotten her father as the hard cock stretched her tight walls deeper and deeper.

Mike stood transfixed, staring, as Binton fucked his daughter like some common street whore. All the while Lexi babbled and cried for more. He could see her juices trickle down her already glistening thighs. His eyes locked to Bintons' cock as is plowed in and out, he could feel his own cock aching inside his jeans.

"Take it out" Binton told Mike in a calm voice.

Mike felt like his hands belonged to someone else as he slowly lowered his zipper and undid his jeans. Like some voyeur pervert he stared at the copulating pair as his hand wrapped around his throbbing cock and began to stroke.

"Your father is jerking off to you being fucked." Binton's hot voice filled Lexi's ears.

The image of her father standing there, stroking his cock flooded her young mind. Lexi could feel the knot in her belly growing at the idea her father was hard and stroking himself to her.

"Oh fuck...Daddy..." she gasped. She shuddered as Binton reamed her dripping cunt.

Mike grunted as he felt his balls spasm, he knew what he was doing was wrong, but could no longer stop himself.

Obscene wet slapping filled the library as Binton's hips pounded against the young girls' ass, the impact making her ass shake. This was hotter than even he had expected, and he could feel himself building.

Lexi felt his cock begin to swell deep inside her, stretching her walls even more. She clamped down tight on his cock. Her own belly began to quiver as she rapidly approached her own release.

"Yes...oh God yes..." Lexi began to chant. "Fuck me...use me...fill me" her voice echoed in the room.

"Shit" Mike grunted, as his balls released their hot load. His body grew rigid, and then a thick rope of hot cum arched across the room at the pair, splattering to the carpet only a foot from Lex's curled toes.

"He's cumming for you" Binton hissed in her ear. "Your Daddy is cumming for you little girl."

A vision of her father pumping out his hot load while he watched her being fucked was too much for the girl's mind. Her entire body began to vibrate as her orgasm tore through her.

"Daaaaddddyyyyyyyy" she wailed as her own body convulsed.

Mike was shocked even more, as he could see a gush of juices spray out from between Lex's trembling thighs, and soaked the carpet between her feet. The shame he had felt at exploding over her was evaporating into a level of lust for Lexi he had never known existed. For this first time, he felt envy. Envy that it was not his cock ramming into his daughter, making her explode.

He watched Bintons' face contort, and then Lexi gave a soft keening sound as the man began to pump his own hot cream into the same hole he had filled only a hour before. Watching his daughter take the mans' hot load while she hung there helpless, was more than he could stand.

Mike stumbled out of the library, his mind consumed with visions of his writhing daughter, in the throes of her orgasm. He stumbled back to the bedroom where he had first ravaged her body, throwing himself onto the still damp sheets. The smell of his daughter filling his nostrils as exhaustion brought sleep to his fogged mind.

When Mike's eyes finally opened, he knew it was now Saturday, as faint light streamed through the curtains on the window. Halfway through, he thought. He didn't know how much more Binton had planned, but it couldn't be any worse than what the guilt ridden father had already endured.

Rolling over, he found a tray resting next to the bed, a hot coffee carafe and breakfast waiting for him. Binton seemed to think of everything, knowing the man needed to eat to keep up his strength. Suddenly ravenous, Mike wolfed down the food, his hand finding the small folded note next to the warm coffee.

'Today is going to be a special day', the note read. 'After you fill yourself, take the long hall to the end, there enter the third door on the left.'

With a sense of half dread, and now half excitement, Mike rose from the bed and stepped into the hall. He walked to the door indicated, and slowly turned the knob. As the door eased open, he could hear a different sound, a light humming, accompanied by moaning, coming from inside. As Mike stepped through, a flood of memories washed over him at what was inside.

The room was painted a soft pink, with stuffed animals on the dresser and the ottoman at the foot of the bed. The large canopy bed across from the door had fluffed pale pink bedsheets. It was more than evident this was a young girls room, and the sights brought back the memories of Lexis' room when she was young and innocent.

There was nothing innocent about the sight on the bed to Mike's eyes. In the center of the bed Lexi knelt, her head hanging down, as her body shuddered and shook. Her wrists were bound behind her back by a pink scarf, while another was wrapped around covering her eyes.

The hum he had heard was coming from the bed. As he approached, he saw Binton kneeling beside his daughter, his hand extended under her. The man looked up and smiled as Mike quietly approached.

Slowly Binton withdrew his hand, and with it, brought out from between the young girls soaked thighs, a bright pink rabbit vibrator. It was the toy humming that Mike had heard. He could see the white cream clinging to the bright rubber, and he knew where it had been.

"Nooooooo" Lexi moaned, as the toy came out of her with an obscene wet sucking sound.

"You want it back?" Binton's voice was raspy.

"Please...put it back" Lexi gasped. "I need to cum...oh God." She said her voice husky with passion.

"Is that what you want?" Binton enticed her. "To cum, on a lifeless piece of rubber." He asked.

"NO!" Lexi almost screamed, as her head shook from side to side. "Cock...please...I need cock." She almost begged.

"Stand up" Binton commanded the young girl.

As Lexi rose to her feet, unsteady on the bed, Mike knew what was coming. This time, he didn't have to be told as he began to remove his clothes. Binton stepped over to the now nude man.

"You're catching on...Daddy." Binton said in a hushed voice.

"You want to watch me fuck her, don't you" Mike said. "You get off watching a father, fuck his daughter."

"Yesssss" Binton hissed.

"You are a sick animal" Mike rasped back quietly.

"While you are hard as hell" Binton retorted, his eyes looking down at Mikes' throbbing erection. "Neither of us can deny, can we. Now slide on that bed between your daughters legs, and let her ride her daddy like a good little girl."

Mike knew he couldn't argue. The mere sight of his sweet Lexi being so wanton drove his body insane with lust. The fact there was a million dollars at the end of the road only gave him more motivation. He slid onto the bed, then on his back, sliding between his daughters spread feet, until he was lined up to her.

"Kneel" was the only word Binton spoke to the trembling Lexi.

Her hands still bound behind her back, Lexi lowered herself to the bed, as her knees wrapped around a male body now under her. She knew what Binton was going to do, and couldn't wait.

"Oh fuck yes" she moaned. "Give me cock...any cock...need cock" she babbled. She felt the lips of her pussy press against an engorged head under her, and she tensed, to drive herself down onto that thick fuck stick.

Suddenly Binton reached out and held Lexi from lowering herself further. He knew the young girl was right on the verge, and this was the moment he had been waiting for.

"Any cock?" he growled. "That wasn't what you said ten minutes ago...slut."

"Oh fuck...please" Lexi grunted. Her hips tried to push down, and she felt the swollen cock under her just start to part her drenched lips.

"Say it" Bintons' voice filled her ear. The fact that voice came from the side, while the hard cock was under her, never even registered in the young girls' sex hazed mind.

"Nooo" she tried to moan back, but the growing pressure between her thighs drove her body higher. "Daddy's" she finally gasped softly.

"I can't hear you" Binton's voice cajoled her.

"DADDY'S" Lexi almost screamed in frustration. "I want daddy's cocckkk."

With one hand, Binton reached up and pulled the pink scarf away covering Lexi's eyes. With the other hand, he shoved down violently on her shoulder, driving her down onto her father.

"Then FUCK your Daddy." Binton grated.

Lexi's eyes popped open, and she stared down open mouthed into her fathers' face, just as his thick cock rammed up into her tight hole, setting off a tremendous explosion in her belly.

"Daddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Lexi wailed as her entire body erupted.

Mike could feel her vise like walls grip him, and then a gush of hot fluids spray out of her to coat his groin and balls. Without a second thought, his hips rose and fell as he pumped his pulsing cock up into her steaming pussy.

"OH shit...oh God..." Lexi began to cry. "Cumming on daddy...oh fuck I'm cumming on daddy." Her body taking over as her eyes rolled back, a small trickle of her own spit running down her chin.

Mike reached up and gripped his daughters' slender hips...fingers digging into her flesh. With a force he didn't know he still had after yesterday, he began to pound up into her with all his strength.

Lexi began to flail and bounce on top of her father as he ravaged her eighteen year old body again and again. Her whole being centered now on the throbbing cock of her father as it drove so deep up inside her it pushed against her cervix.

Suddenly, the young girl felt her hands come free from behind her, as Binton released the scarf around her wrists. Her arms shot forward and her hands came down on her fathers' chest with a loud slap. Her fingers curled as her nails dug into the flesh of his chest like some feral animal.

"Fuck me daddy...oh God yes fuck" Lexi howled. "I belong to youuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as an uncounted wave rolled through her again. Her belly flexed as her hot cream squirted out over her father, he could feel her hot fluids cling to his skin.

"Lexi..." Mike grunted under her as she rode him like a bull on a rodeo. "Going...to...cum..." he tried to warn her, as his daughter bounced on his buried cock.

"Do it daddy" the young girl snarled. "Fill your little girls' cunt daddy, breed me."

Mike felt his body begin to tremble as his eyes stared into hers. He had never seen his daughter like this, or heard such language pour from her. The sheer lust that was driving her added to his, making the pair like some mating primal pair.

"Lexxxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" Mike roared, as his cock jerked deep inside his daughter.

Just as he felt his boiling seed jet up into his daughter, he heard a soft voice beside them. Forgotten, Paul Binton stood beside the bed, stroking his hard cock, staring at the pair.

"So fucking hot" Binton moaned as his hot cum exploded out to splatter across Lexi's arm and Mikes' chest. The man shook as he covered the pair is his own thick seed.

"Take it baby" Mike groaned, as he felt thick rope after rope pump into his daughters' fertile womb. "Take daddy's seed my little slut." He told her.

Lexis' mouth fell open as her own eyes rolled back. No sound came out, only a silent scream as her body shook and shuddered on top of her father. No mere boy had ever brought her body to this level as her fathers' cock spewed into her, her entire body shaking from the strongest orgasm of her eighteen years.

"Daddy's girl...daddy's slut..." Lexi moaned; as her body folded down onto her fathers. Never in her life had she felt as fulfilled as she did right now. She was Daddy's, and he knew it.

By Sunday afternoon Mike and his daughter had exhausted every position they could think of. They made love in front of Paul Binton over and over as he reveled in their passion. Twice, the millionaire had joined them through the weekend, but mostly it had been he and Lexi putting on their own private show.

By the time the three stood at the front doors, Mike knew a whole new world had opened for him and his daughter. In a way he hated to take the money, but he also knew they needed it.

"I have to say" Paul Binton told the pair. "I wasn't sure if you would go for it, but damn you two are the real deal."

Mike took the folded check and slid it into his pocket without even looking at it.

"Thank you Mr. Binton, this will make a new life for us. In a lot of ways" he chuckled.

"Well" Binton said with a smile. "I hope you enjoy your new life."

"I hope you enjoy the memories" Mike replied.

Paul Binton laughed. "I have memories, and hours of film to last me a very long time...and a lot of loads" he smiled.

"You made films of us?" Lexi asked.

"That was part of the deal, remember" Binton told her.

Lexi stared at Binton silently for a moment, and then stepped up to him, staring into his eyes. Her voice was slow but steady, and both men knew her tone meant business.

"Tell me Mr. Binton" she said. "How much would you pay, to watch my father fuck me..." she stared hard "in my virgin ass?"

For the first time all weekend, Paul Binton was caught off guard. He stared back at the young woman in front of him.

"Oh My God" he whispered. "You're going to let him..." he couldn't even finish the statement.

"As soon as we get home" Lexi said in a husky voice. "I am going to be on my hands and knees, and Daddy is going to shove that hard cock up my tight little virgin teenage ass...until he unloads in it."

Mike could only stare open mouthed at his daughters' brazen words. What had they created this weekend?

"Now...how much?" Lexi asked again.

12