An Office Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg's frantic pounding soon had both of them nearing their orgasms. He reached round in front of her and frigged her clit with his finger, which soon had her spasming as she succumbed to the waves of pleasure which engulfed her.

He wasn't far behind - the spasms and contractions in her pussy were gripping and squeezing his cock and moments, later, he was pumping jet after jet of warm cum into the depths of her wet pussy.

His cock was still twitching in the final throes of his orgasm, when Louise urged him, 'Stick it up my arse! Please.'

Greg was so turned on, he was still plenty hard enough to oblige. In fact, her graphic words even made him rally even more. He gently slipped out of her pussy and realigned his cock a little higher, so it was pressing against her other, tighter opening. With a gentle push, the cum-smeared head slid in through her tight ring and Louise let out a long sigh.

Pressing forward, he felt her arse open up to welcome his still-hard cock into her delightfully tight rectal passage. The sheer eroticism of fucking the arse of this lovely woman - his work colleague - over her desk in their workplace, was beyond even what he had imagined.

The silky grip of her hole, lubricated by his spunk and her pussy juice, was creating the most incredible sensations all around his sensitive cock. He started a rhythmic pumping motion, and before long, was delivering deep, hard regular strokes into her anus.

Louise was clutching at the desk in her ecstasy. 'Oh, yeah, fuck it hard, fuck my arse, come in me!'

Greg grasped her hips, as his thrusts became faster and more urgent, pounding in and out of her tight little tunnel.

'Uh uh uh mmm mmm' was all Louise could utter, as another orgasm radiated out from her arse, through the whole of her body.

The contractions of her anus and rectum around Greg's cock proved too much for him and with a groan, he shot a second dose of spunk, this time, deep into her bowel.

He collapsed over her back, gasping for breath as his orgasm subsided. Underneath him, she was still shaking as the waves and fireworks rippled through her body.

Slipping a hand between her legs, he could feel his cum trickling out of her pussy and down her thighs. He ran his fingers through it and rubbed the sticky wetness all over her pussy and slipped a finger into her vacant cunt. She gently worked her hips against him, his softening cock still in her arse and finger in her pussy, luxuriating in the warm glow of the sex they had just enjoyed together.

He finally slipped out of her with a gasp and turned her round to kiss her, deep and passionately. 'That was so good! I didn't realise just how much I wanted you. It was even better than I'd imagined,' he said, stroking her face.

'Mmmm, that goes for me too. That was amazing!'

As they were cleaning up and sorting out their discarded clothes, Greg said, grinning, 'If you fancy setting up any more evening appointments, I'd be quite happy for you to come along! Dave did say you'd be a great asset...'

###

Thank you for reading my story. If you enjoyed it, won't you please take a moment to leave me a review?

Thanks!

Phil

12