An Office Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JillS
JillS
4 Followers

Jill bit back her grin as she grabbed the rubber bag and backed into the bathroom. "I didn't say anything! Just, um, try to relax, OK?"

"It isn't polite to snicker at a man's involuntary reactions, young lady," he said, and twisted onto his side.

She turned on the basin taps. "It's not polite to spank your voluntary office assistant's bottom, either, Devlin O'Neill, especially after you did such a good job of making it feel good."

"What? I can't hear you when the water's running."

While the stream flowed from the tap she rinsed the small nozzle in rubbing alcohol, then looked over her shoulder at him. "What? I can't hear you when the water's running."

Devlin sighed, crooked his elbow and rested his head in a palm. Jill grinned, washed the nozzle under the scalding water, shook it, then adjusted the faucets. She rinsed the bag, dribbled a bit of liquid peppermint castile soap into it and added warm water. Moist tingles flowed through her pelvis as she leaned against the basin. The douche nozzle squeaked as she twisted it off the hose and replaced it with the smaller one. Water gurgled as she shook the bag to mix the soap. She palmed its fat warmth and squeezed. It felt almost alive and Jill smiled as she coiled the tube and walked into the bedroom. Devlin's face was calm, composed, his eyes steady, but his right foot moved up and down like a rocker arm on a V-8 engine.

"What did you say, Jilliane?"

"Hm? I just said I couldn't hear you when ...."

"Before that. You muttered something when you had your back to me."

"Devlin, I do not mutter." She hung the bag and reached for the K-Y Jelly. "Now lie on your tummy. Or, um, can you?"

He sighed. "I'll be more comfortable on my side, I think."

"OK. Then it'll be easier to ... um ... yeah. On your side is fine. Just bend your right knee. Can you lift up a little?"

Devlin raised his hip as Jill tugged the back of the robe and folded it above his waist. He squinted his right eye when she grinned and patted his bare behind.

"You'd better behave yourself, young lady, and remember ... I haven't had one of these since I was six."

She batted her eyelids as she squirted jelly onto the fingers of her right hand. "What about that time when Beth and Lisa and Lynne ganged up and gave you...."

"That only happened in your warped little mind, missy."

"Hmph! I don't think I'm the only one here with a warped mind. Now relax."

He sighed as she leaned across his thighs, parted his cheeks with the thumb and forefinger of her left hand, then slid her middle and index fingers inside. He gasped and tensed as she smeared slickness around his anus.

"Jill, would you please...."

"Just hush and let me do this. Don't be a baby."

"Just be careful, OK?"

"Shh. I know what I'm doing. Push your bottom out a little. That's a good boy."

"Jilliane, if you don't stop treating me like a chaiiee!"

She grinned as her index finger slipped through the tight, pink ring, then waited with the tip just inside for the spasm to relax. He took a deep breath and sighed.

"See, Devlin? That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"You're really getting a kick out this, aren't you?"

"Uh huh. Let's go just a little farther and see if we can find the...."

He moaned as her slippery digit thrust in and found the tight bulge of his prostate. His penis throbbed in quivery delight as she massaged.

"Jill, it's, um ... you're going to cause an, um...."

"Looks like I found what I was looking for." She chuckled and withdrew her finger. He licked his lips, then gasped and opened his eyes wide when she tucked her hand beneath the robe and palmed his swollen glans.

"Jesus H. Frog, Jilliane! Nobody said anything about...."

"Oh, behave. I just need to see how critical the situation is."

"Yeah, right. I ... I'd say about a seven point n-n-nine on the Richter."

He moaned and squirmed, but made no move to push away her hand. She giggled and released his organ, but slid her left thumb between his cheeks to caress his quivery anus. Warm tremors flowed up his belly as the almost-painful stiffness subsided. Jill lifted the robe in front and smiled. She bent to kiss the purple head as it drooped toward his thigh. Devlin's arm jerked but he cupped a gentle hand under her chin.

Jill pouted. "You never let me have any fun." She grinned as she pressed the pad of her thumb into his rear vent.

"Mmm. I thought you wanted to give me an enema."

She shrugged, leaned back and reached for the tube. "Among other things. But you have to cooperate. I did."

Devlin laughed. "Yes, you were the very soul of cooperation."

She pouted, raised her left arm and swatted his right buttock hard. "Now who's being sarcastic. Just lie still while I put this in."

"Owee." He rubbed a strawberry blotch on his pale rear cheek while he grinned at her.

"Oh, stop trying to sound like those naughty girls in your stories. Real men don't say 'owee.'"

"Real men don't let their office assistants poke things in their butts, either, so I guess I'll need to borrow a bra and panty set after this."

"Would you shut up, please? Sometimes I think you're not kidding about stuff like that. Be still while I put this in."

He twisted at the waist two inches to his left but smirked at her over his shoulder as she slid the nozzle inside. She held it steady with her left hand as she reached over with her right to release the clamp. His smirk disappeared as warmth flooded his rectum and sent chills through his belly.

"There," she said. "Now arch your back a little ... that's it."

"I ... um ... oh, wow. That's, uh, remarkable, isn't it?"

"Remarkable, huh? Do you always have to be a writer?"

"Well, yeah. It's what I do. I ... I suppose a better description would be, um...."

Jill palmed his navel and rubbed. He sighed and closed his eyes. Her hand slid down two inches to caress the slight protrusion just above his pubic hairline. She bit her lip and wriggled the enema nozzle just a little. Devlin gasped and grabbed her robe sleeve as his penis crept to attention. Jill caressed the length of his erection and wiped away the tiny stream of clear fluid that wept from the tip. Her fingers cupped his stiffness and lifted it as she leaned over to flick her tongue around the head. He moaned, open-mouthed, and bent his neck backward.

"Aren't you going to describe the feeling, Professor?"

"Merciful Mother of Pearl," he whispered. "You are so naughty, little girl. I'm going to blister...."

"No you're not. Quit being in control. Tell me. Tell me what you feel."

Devlin licked his lips and swallowed hard. "It ... it's like ... there's a volcano of ice cream behind my balls, and hot, hot fudge in my dick, and a really bad schoolgirl is trying to ... to make me explode!"

"Devlin Michael O'Neill! When did you ever use such language?"

He panted and looked at her with glazed eyes. "Nooo! Not all three names! You ... you told me not to be a writer, Ms. Scott!"

She squeezed his shaft and kissed the head, then leaned back. "That is no excuse for being crude, young man. I think you do need a spanking!"

"Oh, no, please, ma'am! Not on my bare bottom!"

Devlin gasped as Jill let go of his organ and raised the tube. The last of the water drained into him. He panted and bit the pillow while she spread his cheeks and twirled the nozzle as she drew it out. His rampant member throbbed against the duvet. Jill pressed her left thumb pad against his anus and raised her right arm high. His bottom tensed and deep dimples appeared outside the cheeks. She slapped hard, shook her hand, then slapped again. Her thumb burned inside the tight, moist cleft, but she clenched her teeth and rained sharp revenge on his arrogant, unrepentant male behind for all the injustices he had inflicted on his unfortunate students and nieces.

"And this is for poor Gwen," she snarled as she smacked fiery heat straight across his cleft. "She told me how you like to spank her between her cheeks. What! Were! You! Thinking!"

"Jill! Jill! Jilliane! I ... ow! I need to go! Now!"

She nodded, licked her lips and panted. "OK. Yeah. Sure."

Her hand burned as she grabbed the bedside and pulled herself off his legs. She winced from the pain in her ribcage where she had flattened his thighs to the mattress while she spanked him. His bottom glowed pink beneath light-brown hair. He moaned as he straightened both knees, then slid them up to crouch and lean forward on his elbows. Jill gasped as his cheeks parted and released the pressure on her thumb.

"I think you'd better move out of the way, dearest."

"Yeah, I.... But if I move my thumb...."

"It's OK. Do it. Now!"

She yanked her hand away and he scrambled off the bed and into the bathroom. He held the robe at his waist and sat on the toilet. Jill jumped from the bed and shut the door. He moaned and sighed as she went to the kitchen to wash her hands and put on the teakettle. She returned to the bedroom ten minutes later with a cup of black cherry tea and a cup of Earl Gray to find him propped against the padded headboard. The duvet covered his legs, and his upper body was wrapped in a gray silk smoking jacket. He smiled at her.

"What? No whisky, Jill?"

"No. It's bad for you. Drink this."

He sighed, took the cup and set it on the nightstand. She walked to the other side of the bed, rucked back the nightclothes and slid in beside him. He stroked her tousled hair while she sipped hot cherries and waited for him to say something. His face was flushed beneath his California tan. She tried not to, but she kept looking at the little tent under the duvet, just beneath his silk-covered waist.

"Um, Devlin?"

"Yes, dear?"

"You ... you're not mad at me, are you?"

His eyebrows arched and a quivery jolt shot through her tummy.

"Why would I be angry, dearest?"

She scowled, turned and set her teacup on the nightstand. The heavy ceramic made a satisfactory clunk on oak veneer. He reached out to stroke her arm but she yanked it away.

"Devlin! For crying out loud, say something!"

He laughed, leaned over to take her hand in his, then kissed her lips with a soft yet urgent passion. She moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck. Starlight burst behind her eyelids and unbidden moisture crept between her thighs. He hugged her and reached down to untie the loose belt at her waist.

"You were a very naughty girl, Jilliane Megan."

"Don't call me naughty, Devlummm...."

She sighed as he shut her mouth with his lips.

"But you know how much I love naughty girls, don't you?"

"No! You ... you beat them! You beat them on their bare bottoms because you're a s ... say ... sadist oh, God, Devlin!"

Jill quivered and clung to his neck as he reached between her thighs to stroke the tiny pearl that burned amid hot, pink petals. She pounded his shoulder and shrieked as he drew her close.

"Don't, Jill. Shh. It's all right. I think you envy those girls."

"Nooo! No way! You hurt them!"

"No I don't. And even if I did, you still envy them."

"You're crazy! Let me go."

"Hush and listen. You envy them because I pay attention to their sweet little bottoms, don't you?"

She panted, huffed and then squealed as his finger found just that spot and caressed it just that way.

"Nooo," she whispered, and dug her fingers into his silky back.

"Oh, yes. You like bottoms, Jilliane, and you like a man who likes bottoms, and you especially like a man who pays attention to your bottom, don't you?"

"But not spanking," she whined.

Devlin shook his head. Jill whimpered and fought, not very hard, to keep him from turning her around. She huffed and kicked, but all her strength flowed out between her lower lips and into his finger. He pulled up the back of her robe and pressed his warm stiffness against her hot, moist behind.

"No. Not spanking, Jill. Not for you. Spanking is a reward for the other girls. They like it. But not for you. You need something else. Something more your style."

"Devlin! What are you going to Oh, my God!"

He found that spot with his finger once again and she jerked her hips. His hardness slipped lengthwise between her rear cheeks and she yelped as its heat scalded the tender buttonhole deep within. The quivery shaft pulsed along her cleft. She tried to grab it, to hold it, to control it with her hind cheeks, but it slithered away.

"It has tormented you long enough, Jill," he whispered.

"Nooo! You can't! Why is it so slippery! Get your finger off myaaieee! Devlin! You ... you can't be serious!"

"Shh. Relax, dearest. It's already coated with lots of K-Y, and it's not that much bigger than the douche nozzle."

"Are you ... oooowaah! Are you crazy? It's huge!"

He smiled, kissed her neck and held tight as new tremors rocked her body when he found that spot and exploited it.

"You're very kind, dearest, but I've been in enough communal showers to know where I rank. You can see the door is open, and it's on your side of the bed. Say the word and I'll roll over and drink my tea."

"But, Devliiiin! That ... that's not fair! I ... I want you inside me, but...."

He switched hands, cupped her moist mound with his right palm, and slid his left middle finger around her firm rear cheek to prod the tight hole beneath his shaft. She gasped and pushed backward. The finger slipped inside her anus almost to the third knuckle. Devlin smiled as he caressed her clitoris with one hand while he stroked her tight, hot rectum with the other.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No! Yes! Jesus, Devlin, I can't ... all right! Puh ... put it in, for Christ's sakes!"

She panted as she squirmed her upper body forward to offer him her bottom. He took a deep breath and slid his finger from her anus. She gasped when he slicked the fat, purple head down her cleft and nudged it against her rear portal. He grabbed her around the waist with his right arm and she reached back to lift her left cheek.

Hot, humid sparks danced and crackled before their eyes as the plump, fiery head squeezed inside her. She screeched at the pain but grabbed tight to his hip when he tried to withdraw. He moaned as the glans popped through the sphincter muscle. Coarse, brittle lightening shot behind his eyes. Waves of stingy heat bathed her bottom, rolled up her breasts and exploded through the top of her head.

He gasped and leaned over to kiss her neck. "You OK?"

"No," she whimpered. "It hurts."

"I'll take it out."

"No! I ... I want it! I want to find it!"

"That's all I want, too, dearest."

Showers of blue, purple and green sparks cascaded through her bottom as visions of her warmest, tingliest, squirmiest enemas flashed past her mind's eye like fiery mustangs corralled in a box canyon. He pushed further in, drew out half an inch, then pressed forward. Liquid lightening shot through his heart and he grabbed her heavy breasts with both hands. Her nipples glowed like meteorites under his thumbs, and fired bolts of blue fire into the herd of crazed horses that stampeded in her head. He eased his hips back and steel-throated banshees screamed in both their ears as he lunged.

Two minutes and a thousand years later, the universe was born. Jill shrieked and Devlin groaned the primal explosion.

Then, all was silent, except for the tuneless, wordless music that reverberated between their wet, quivery flesh.

"Devlin?"

"Hm?"

"I need a kiss."

"Yeah. Me too," he said.

They moaned as he slid from between her cheeks. He helped her turn over, and they kissed for a long, long time.

Written in collaboration with Devlin O'Neill, author of the recently published erotic novel, "A Maid For All Seasons."

JillS
JillS
4 Followers