An Office Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They began kissing again as they pushed past the open stall door. Her body was wrapped around his, feeling the material of his shirt and jeans against her skin, the grip of his hands under her. He broke the kiss, smiling, and slowly lowered her down, her feet on the still-warm tiles of the shower. He then turned, taking a few steps away to close the door. She turned the taps back on, releasing a jet of hot water and steam into the stall. Sliding her shirt off her shoulders, she stood under the water, letting it run over her. "Want to join me?" she asked playfully.

Rohan kicked off his shoes, his hands rising to undo the buttons on his shirt. He slid it off his broad shoulders, throwing it across the top of the stall door, then began unbuttoning his jeans. Amanda watched, her hands gently rubbing the water across her skin, as he slid his jeans and briefs down. He stepped out of them, taking off his watch and throwing it on the pile of clothes before walking towards him. He was well-built, the sparse covering of hair on his chest accentuating his pecs. His arms were massive, veins clearly visible in his biceps. He was hard, pointing towards her, swinging slightly with each step. She gasped, imagining him inside her. She needed that.

He stopped for a moment, looking at her full nakedness under the water, her hands still running lightly over her body. He'd imagined this when he'd seen her at the retreat in her bathing suit, but the reality was stunning. Her long, damp hair ran down her shoulders, framing her thin face. Her body was whippet-lean, trained and toned by deliberate movement, firm and supple. Her breastbone was just visible between tan, small breasts, sitting above a flat belly and the flaring points of her hips. He wanted her in a way that was both sudden and shockingly strong.

He reached for her, intent on kissing her under the water, but she stopped him with a hand on his chest. She looked at him, hands ceaselessly wandering over herself, and said very simply "I want this. I think you want it too. But I only want it if it's honest - if you're honest. Do you know what I mean?'

He nodded. He knew this was a big deal for her.

"I want you to tell me what you want. I want to be able to tell you what I want. No posturing, no shame, no games. Deal?"

He smiled and nodded again. "Deal. Can I go first?"

She put her hands on his chest, smiling at him. "By all means."

He reached out to hold both her hands. "Turn around, please."

She smiled, and turned around, feeling him move up behind her. He held both her wrists in one hand behind her back. The other hand snuck around her waist, to begin gliding across her chest, stroking her. His fingers toyed with her, rubbing and caressing, fingertips sometimes fluttering against her before heading off somewhere else. He put his lips to her neck, just above her collarbone, using his body to turn her so her front was in the water and her back was to him. She could feel the hardness of him pressing against her at the juncture of her slightly spread thighs. He began kissing her neck, up behind her ear, down beneath her hairline, down to her shoulder. His other hand ran down her belly and cupped her, the tip of his middle finger coming to rest just inside her lips.

"I want to explore you like this. Okay?"

She responded by trying to turn her head and kiss him by pushing her hips into his hand. He avoided the kiss, gripping her wrists just a little tighter, and using his other hand to force her legs open further. She felt him against her buttocks, twitching as he slipped his fingers into her. The joint of his middle finger, where it met his palm, was pressed against her clitoris as his finger pushed deeper, curling back towards the front of her body. She moaned, the sensation flooding her. His finger began stroking inside her rhythmically, and she could feel the contact against her clitoris and inside, building in concert.

She ached to touch herself or to touch him. His movements were hypnotic, lulling her into an odd dislocation within herself. She could feel the air, the water, the steam, his skin, but only faintly, as if the volume was turned down on everything but her clasped wrists, his lips on her neck, and that pulsing finger within her. She opens her legs more, feels his hand change positions to push in a little deeper. She tilts her hips back, wanting to see if she can entice him into entering her properly, to put that straining hardness where his fingers were. Instead, he pulls her wrists into a slightly different position, her hands cupped together, and she felt the length of him slide into the gap between her two palms. Her fingers closed like a trap, and she could feel him begin to rock back and forth, pushing against her hands.

She felt a second finger join the first inside her, her excitement and relaxation making it easier for him. Her hands squeezed and stroked him, feeling the length of him, the swollen hardness she badly wanted to take inside herself. His kisses were more insistent now, almost sucking gently on her neck and ear, her shoulder, her back. She felt the pressure start to build in her, the combination of his hands and the feel of him in her hands driving her to new heights.

Suddenly she felt his fingers begin to slide out, and he released her wrists. He whispered hungrily in her ear "Lean forward." She did, parting her legs to balance, waiting to feel him slide his hardness into her. She felt both hands on her buttocks and realised he was kneeling behind her, just as his tongue swept her from clitoris to bottom. She moaned a drawn-out sound that kept changing as his tongue moved around her labia, dipping inside her, then running up and around her openings. His fingers opened her again as he devoured her, and as she revelled in it, she felt those two fingers slip back into her. His tongue rested against her bottom, pushing gently but insistently, while he worked his fingers into her. He curled his fingers downward, hooking into her belly, pressing the same sensitive spot over and over. His rhythm was perfect for her, and she used her hands to steady herself as the building became more intense. His steady pace accelerated, moving from a stroke to a hammering, fingertips smashing against her in just the right spot.

She knew it was coming then, the first big wave, and slipped a hand down to rub herself in time with his powerful hands. She heard him breathing hard, his tongue flicking against her bottom, and it drove her over the edge. With a guttural groan, her legs tensed, and she pushed back against him, orgasming around his endlessly probing fingers.

He stood up, putting his arms underneath her, encouraging her to lean against him as her body continued to tremble. She put her weight against his broad chest to catch her breath. It had been a long time since she'd felt that, the undeniable, uncontrollable sense of someone else controlling the outcome. A grin spread across her face, eyes closed, bright teeth gleaming.

He kissed her beneath the earlobe. 'What do you want?"

She laughed, temporarily depleted but thrumming with desire. "Mind if I sit down for a minute?"

He sat her down on the bench seat off to one side, suddenly concerned she's not okay. She leaned against the wall, getting her breath back, joyfully tired, and looked up at him. "I'm fine, Rohan. Honestly. More than fine."

He smiled back, laughing a bit at the strange new intimacy they've discovered.

She grinned, reaching out a finger to touch him. "I'd probably be better if you put that in my mouth."

He stepped forward, hands by his sides. She leaned forward, lips parting, eyes looking up at him as her tongue made soft, undeniable contact with the tip. His sharp intake of breath was all she needed to keep going, opening her mouth further to take more of him in. Her tongue swirled around, running along his length. Her hands came up, one wrapping around him in a circle, the other rested on his upper thigh. She began to move back and forth, looking up at him, then down in front of her, watching what she was doing to him.

He looked down, to watch himself disappear into her mouth. The combination of her tongue and fingers, moving gently along his length, back and forth, back and forth, drove him crazy. She took him deeper, then reached around his hip with her free hand, grabbing his behind and pulling him closer, deeper.

She moved her mouth moved faster, sliding along his velvety skin, enjoying the feel of him. She liked his passivity. He was letting her take the lead, not forcing an outcome but enjoying the attention, restraining himself from taking control. She enjoyed the feel of him, the firmness of his buttocks, the hardness in her mouth, the taste of him. She wanted to see what it would be like to have him play a different role, to grab her hair and force himself in and down her throat, or pull away wholly to withhold, to tease her. She wanted to know what it felt like to have him at her mercy or to be at his. That was the time she knew she'd want this again, that it was something worth exploring. But for now, what she wanted was to have him inside her.

She took him out of her mouth, running her tongue up the underside for one last, lingering, torturing stroke. She smiled at him, holding him just beyond her lips. "I need this in me now. Okay?"

He reached down and kissed her deeply. "I thought you'd never ask."

She stood up, preparing to turn around, but he put his hands on her hips and lifted her again, a parody of their earlier pose. She understood, pushing a hand between them to guide him inside her, rubbing the head of him between her lips and just inside her. She pulled her arm out from between them, locking her hands around his neck. She gasped as she felt him begin to move.

He lowered her onto him, slipping easily inside her. He didn't want to hurt her, so he raised and lowered her gently, moving a little deeper each time. They were face to face, both looking down at where he was disappearing into her, and so he kissed her. She wasn't ready for it, but she kissed back, breathing into his mouth as each thrust pushed a groan or gasp from her. She was pinned, locked in place between the rippling hardness of his arms, stretched by the hardness that pushed deeper in her, faster into her.

She shuddered as he pushed further inside still, her hips rising to meet him. Her arms tensed, adding more movement to their thrusts, riding him a little. He kissed her neck, her face, her mouth, measuring out his pace, not wanting it to be done quickly. Her nipples brushed against his chest, another dimension of stimulation as he pumped in and out of her body. She moaned, a constant stream of breath and sound and excitement coming from her. She wanted to reach down, to add her fingers to the swell of what she was feeling. But the feeling of holding him, of being a prisoner to a strength that became control instead of brutality, was immense and overwhelming. She kept moving softly, kissing his neck, his face, pushing her tongue into his mouth when they kissed.

He pulled her down deep, holding her fast, buried in her. He turned her body, putting her back against the wet, warm shower wall. The water was to his back now, and she was held between his body and the tiles, pinned. She felt him start to move a little faster, a little less controlled, now that his strength wasn't being used to support her. The thrusts into her became more rapid, still controlled but driven by hunger now, by his pleasure. She gasped into his ear between moans, "Just fuck me. Oh God, please just fuck me!"

The thrusting became a hammering, and his mouth buried in the crook of her neck, hands holding her taut buttocks as he continued to grind himself into her. She felt each stroke, each pulse as he entered her, each rhythmic clap of their bodies together, a tide of his attention. Overwhelmed, she held on, pumping her hips up to allow him deeper, to feel the gleeful pressure as his head pressed against that perfect place, again and again, and again. She lost herself in it, the tenderness from her earlier orgasm combining with this relentless assault on her. And even in the midst of it, she felt his control, the steel core of him, not losing himself to his pleasure so that she should have hers.

Her back arched, his hardness tipped her over the edge, and he felt her whole body tense around him. She cried out, mutterings and moanings, releasing the tension from their bodies into the air as a stream that ends in a single, prolonged scream, wavering only with the movement of their bodies together. He slowed a little, close but still in control, feeling this beautiful woman thrash between him and the wall. As she began to descend, he kissed her, locking his mouth to hers, not hungry but connected. She kissed back, still panting.

He kept moving slowly, small advances and retreats within her, knowing she'd be sensitive. Her head hangs down a little, face against his neck and shoulder, trusting his strength to take her weight for a moment more. She's lost for words, wanting to climb down, wanting to stay there, wanting to push him down and ride him, a conflicted mess of desires. She knew then that there was more here to explore. But for now, there was one last thing to do.

He kissed her, sensing that maybe she wanted to be put down, but she stopped him. "You're not done."

He smiled. "I can be, for now. You're tired. Don't know why!"

She laughed and said in a serious, no-nonsense business voice. "No. But you get to choose how this ends. I've got what I wanted for now. So use me however you want. That's what I want. I want you to use me to get there. Give it to me."

He stared at her, not quite sure what to do.

She looked at him, feeling him still hard in her, and decided he needed some inspiration, some encouragement to get there. She said "I want it, Rohan. I want it. So you can keep fucking me like this, or you can put me back on that seat and fuck my mouth. You can bend me over and take me from behind if it's what you want. You can stand over me while I touch myself and cover me with your come if you want. I'll do whatever you need to get you there. No shame, no games, remember? But I'm not letting you leave here without seeing you come."

She felt him harden in her, felt him start to move. He lifted her up again, his face against her ear, whispering low. "I want all of that. I want everything you just said and more. But right now, I want you to hold on to me as tight as you can, and don't move."

She put her arms tight around his neck and felt his big hands begin to lift her up and down again. She felt the difference in his movements, in his control. His arms were under her knees, her buttocks bouncing against the front of his hips, her body compressed, tighter around him. He was looking down at them, at her lips spreading to take him in, his hands on her waist. He lifted her faster and faster, slamming her down onto him, his back straight, holding her away from the wall again. She rode it, feeling him pound into her again and again. She looked at his face, his eyes closed in concentration, and thought with a delicious, unexpected thrill, 'He's jerking off with my body!' His movement was punctuated with short, explosive grunts, and she could feel him swelling, getting closer.

Just then, she felt him start to explode in her. His grunts became a groan, wordless and deep. He slammed her down, burying himself inside, his panting chest heaving, emptying himself inside her. She moaned, breathlessly gasping as each stream leapt from him and splashed into her. His hands gripped her, holding her steady, letting her feel every twitch he made, until he was finally spent, and slipped from her.

With a long breath, his hands relaxed, and she slid down his body, her feet finding the floor. She rested against him, taking her weight on her legs, but wanting to be near him. She felt the long, steady stream of his come run out of her, and pushed a finger inside herself, loving the feel of it even as it drained out. He looked down at her, smiling, his arms coming around her protectively, making the transition from lust to comfort. She nestled into him, the water spraying them both, swaying slightly with exhaustion and aftershocks.

They dressed, playfully sneaking smiles and spontaneous touches of each other. They hustled out of the change room, conscious that the cleaners would be there soon enough and it wouldn't do for Rohan to be caught in the women's change room.

Out on the street, he stood facing her. He was a little breathless, clearly still absorbing all that had just happened. He smiled. "I don't know how you want to play this, but what are you doing tomorrow night?"

She gave him an arched eyebrow and a smile. "What are you doing right now?"

He smiled back and raised a hand to hail a taxi.


12