An Officer with No Gentleman Ch. 02 - Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ualmech88
ualmech88
511 Followers

"Yes of course."

"Why dont you take Randy into the playroom and give her some choices of attire?"

"Yes sir. Follow me slave." Jackie said to Miranda as she yanked her up from the sofa by the wrist and led her into the playroom.

******

When Master and three other men walked into the playroom Miranda's arousal was at fever pitch. She was wearing a leather hood identical to the one Jackie had worn on her debut night and in fact was probably the same one. She could see through the eye holes and her mouth and full lips were exposed as they needed to be in order to accept the many hard cocks sure to be invading her salivating orifice presently.

She had chosen the more anonymous hood versus a half mask which was chosen by Jackie.

Miranda had a fishnet crotchless bodystocking on as well as thigh high leather stilleto boots. Other than the half mask, which covered the upper half of her face, Jackie had only her leather corset on. A studded leather collar with a leash attached to it was around her neck.

Miranda too had a leather collar and a short leash on.

The two women had been busilly shopping the playroom wardrobe as the guests had arrived and started drinking and talking amongst themselves.

How many voices, how many men? Miranda wondered.

Now she could see there were four and all naked but for their masks and all were aroused.

Zach wanted to give the women sufficient time to get prepared for their entry.

Miranda was so ready.

So very ready.

Master addressed her.

"Are you ready to be used pet?"

"Yes master."

"Crawl to me slave and take my cock in your mouth. Be careful not to scrape me with your teeth when I fuck your face like a good pet."

Miranda crawled over to Zach and reached up to take hold of his cock. A swishing sound and then the slap of the flogger against her ass stopped her hand from grasping Zachs cock. Miranda turned to see the next blow arrive accompanied by the booming voice of a man who was probably Jackies master if the description the other woman had offered of his prodigious cock was to be believed.

"No hands slave! Take his cock with just your mouth like a good slut slave. Take it deep and remember what you've been told. No teeth."

Miranda raised her head up and took the tip of masters cock into her mouth. He slid forward slowly and then rocked back. He repeated the motion going deeper into her oral orifice with each pass. Randy could see the others ogling her blowjob and she saw Jackie being yanked down to her knees by her master tugging on her leash.

"Wet my cock slave. Get me ready for this pets pussy and then take care of these other cocks. We all get a turn with the new pet in every hole she has to offer."

"Mmmfff." Was all Jackie could respond as her mouth was immediately put to use.

Zach stepped away, his rigid cock glistening with Mirandas saliva. He was immediately replaced by one of the other men who tugged her erect nipples before thrusting into her open mouth. A different cock was lining up with her moist pussy. Miranda was on all fours and she could see in one of the wall mirrors that the man behind her was very well endowed.

He smacked her ass cheek and asked, "Are you ready for some fucking pet?"

"Yes sir."

He smacked her ass again leaving a visible hand print. "How ready?"

"Very ready sir. Dripping ready."

He drove in to the root of his thick member in one smooth thrust and began to pump her pussy while spanking her ass. "Good. That's some nice wet pussy. Suck my cock with that juicy box and maybe I'll let you come."

The action went on like this for a while until each man had a turn in Mirandas mouth and pussy. When they sensed her getting ready to come and thrusting back against the fucking they pulled out and denied her the pleasure of orgasm.

Miranda was grateful that no one was tasked with holding a hand held camera as had been the case with Jackies debut. Zach had explained to her a few days before that he had set up several cameras in the room to record the goings on and showed her where they were.

She was oblivious to them now and only wanted to come. She was becoming almost desperate.

One of the masters pulled out of her mouth and pulled her to her feet by the leash. Zach and one of the others were attaching a sex swing to a hook which had been screwed into a ceiling rafter. Miranda had never noticed this hook before and had never seen the apparatus they were hanging from it. It wasn't featured in any of the videos she had seen.

Zach guided her into position and before she know it her wrists and ankles were strapped to leather thongs and she was suspended above the floor in a basically horizontal position facing the ceiling. There were pulleys which could raise and lower her and the purpose of this was soon made clear.

The first master stepped between her splayed legs and began to spank her erect clit with his hard on. The were going to fuck her while standing around her in a circle. The swing could be turned three hundred and sixty degrees so that each man could stand in place and fuck her in turn. They could raise or lower the swing depending on the height of the cocksman in question. Whoever was not fucking her pussy or ass, and Randy had little doubt they would be fucking her ass, could slide into her mouth or spank and tease her in some delicious way.

"You are now going to experience your true purpose slave. Are you ready."

"Yes master. Please use me. Punish me with your cocks. I need it."

"But do you deserve it?"

"Yes master. Please master. Uuuggh..." She trailed off when the man between her legs thrust his cock deeply into her slippery cunt and banged into her cervix.

Another master slid into her mouth and a third started spanking her exposed and aroused breasts. The man between her legs came with a grunt and Miranda could feel his head swell as it spurted jets of hot spunk into her clutching pussy. She came for the first time that night.

The master stepped back and ordered. "Clean me up."

Miranda strained to see how this was going to be possible for her, bound as she was, but she soon saw that this command had been directed to Jackie who was at once on her knees and cleaning the man's cock with her eager tongue. Some of his come was seeping out and running down into the crack of Mirandas ass.

"Now clean her up."

"Yes master." Jackie said and immediately was between Mirandas splayed legs lapping up the spent semen. She lingered on Randys clit and brought her close to another orgasm before she was ordered to, "Suck the jizz from you fellow slaves hole and share with her."

She did just that, thrusting her tongue deep into Mirandas mouth as the cum traveled back and forth between their hungry mouths.

Another master was busily humping her hungry box as the swing had been turned and raised to accommodate the taller man. He emptied himself into her and once again Jackie was ordered to clean her up. This time Miranda was able to orgasm from the expert tonguing. In the throes of that orgasm she found her hair which protruded from the bottom of the leather hood being pulled roughly. Her thighs were being flogged and someone produced a vibrator which was being applied to her sopping mound.

Miranda did not hear the door open but heard Zachs voice saying, "Glad you could make it. Hope you don't mind that we started without you."

"Not at all. If your friend here hadn't also shown up late I might still be in the parking lot debating coming in or not."

Miranda thought the voice was familiar somehow. She couldn't turn to see either of the two new men who had just entered the playroom clearly. A quick glance showed her that they were both naked and hardening and wearing masks as the others were.

A fresh cock thrusting into her mouth obscured further scrutiny.

A new sensation startled Randy as the inevitable first ass fucking of the night began almost without warning. The man who had been fucking her pussy pulled out and spread her reddened cheeks. The head of his large dick met with some resistance at first but he pushed through and was soon thrusting away. The vibrator atop her mound was again turned on and Randy felt a powerful orgasm building.

Hands were slapping at her and spanking her wherever they could find exposed flesh.

Someone grasped her around the throat and began to choke her. It had to be Zach. She hoped it was Zach but she couldn't be sure. She tried to pull the hands away but could not as her own were still held fast by the leather straps. She began to see sparkles due to the oxygen deprivation and then she felt the man in her ass hold still deep inside and swell in her bowels. She came and squirted for the first time in her life soaking the vibrator and spraying the man buried in her ass all over his abdomen. The hands clutching her throat relaxed and she saw that it was indeed Zach as her vision cleared.

She was then turned and another man slid into her now slippery butt hole.

Once or twice Jackie was ordered to clean up the slut slave and share the spent spunk with her sister slave.

The fucking and spanking and choking continued for over an hour. Each man came at least twice and every hole was sampled. Randy lost count of her orgasms and when they adjusted the swing so that she was held in a more vertical position the men were able to fuck both of her holes simultaneously.

Several rounds of double penetration ensued. Jackie was kept busy sucking and fluffing the eager waiting cocks and she found herself being rewarded eventually with a nice doggy style fuck to orgasm from one of them.

The almost constant state of orgasm or near orgasm had Miranda emotionally and physically exhausted by the time the party was winding down. She found herself coming to strapped down on the Sybian pommel with the dildo vibrating away inside her pussy as the sperm uncollected by Jackies mouth leaked from her ass.

Jackie was dressing to leave and bent to give Randy a parting kiss on her cum glazed lips. The hood had been removed after the last of the guests had left and Zach was running a tub for her to clean and soak before she left for home.

"Unstrap her won't you, before you leave." Zach called to Jackie from the bathroom.

"Certainly." Jackie replied without adding the sir that had been required during the playtime.

He wasn't her master after all. She was eager to get together with her own master and be properly disciplined for having been such a wanton slut with all of the strange cock she had sucked this evening.

"You were wonderful tonight and you will enjoy that video. I missed so much during my debut party that the video was able to bring to my mind." Jackie said to Miranda as she unstrapped her and helped her to her feet.

"Go on now Randy. Your bath is waiting. You have a ton of spunk to wash off before your next shift."

********

That next week at work was challenging for Randy. Zach had to leave on business and was hard to reach. She had not been in the habit of contacting him between dates in any case.

She was still hyper stimulated from the party for several days afterward and her focus on the job was a little off.

This was noticed.

"Head out of the clouds Yearwood! Pay attention!." The day shift seargent had called out in her direction when he noticed her daydreaming vacant stare during roll call briefing on Tuesday.

"Yeah sarge. Sorry."

"You ok girl?" Amelia had asked in a whisper during that same briefing.

"Sure, You?"

"I'm fine. I've never seen you looking like this though, distracted and all that. You either need to get laid or you got laid too much. Can't figure out which."

"If it's need to get laid Johnson here can help y'all out." Stevenson chimed in from the row behind, having overheard the whispered conversation.

"Shut the fuck up Stevenson!" Amelia said audibly as she turned and stared at the man seated beside his rookie partner Johnson, who was reddening in embarrassment.

There were a few more chuckles from others in the immediate area but the briefing had ended without further interruption.

Amelia probed Miranda further but Randy just couldn't open up. How do you tell someone that you had just been fucked and used six ways from Sunday by a group of men who had used you as a cum dumpster and that you had no idea who any of them were except one.

Miranda had no way of processing her thoughts and feelings and her remembered excitement.

She couldn't talk to Jackie about her feelings in the aftermath either. It had been reassuring to have had the other woman explain, while they had been getting dressed in the playroom, that she would be safe throughout the party. Jackie had explained that the safe word and gestures would apply and that everyone involved had been recently tested for STDs and had checked clean. That included the new guest if he chose to show up.

Jackie had insisted that he provide his documentation to Zach before she would agree to include him.

No, she couldn't confide in Jackie because she didn't know her last name or have any contact info for her. She didn't know even the first names of any of the other men who had been inside her on Saturday and that thought was thrilling as well.

A morning after pill provided by Jackie has assuaged any fears of pregnancy although it wasn't her ovulation time anyway. Her doctor friend had assured her that she would be safe from physical harm and STDs. The video was to be distributed and seen by group members only and everyone in it was disguised anyway.

She just wanted to be able to relate how conflicted she felt about having let herself go and be used to such a degree and how she was embarrassed about not being ashamed of her wanton slutiness.

The week moved along and Miranda regained focus. On Thursday when she was leaving the precinct after her shift she passed captain Andrews in the hall and he smiled at her and offered, "Have a good evening officer, see you in the morning."

He then stopped and stared at her for a brief moment before reddening slightly and then gathering himself and moving on towards his office.

"Was he staring at my boobs?" Miranda thought to herself with a slight hint of satisfaction.

They were nothing to write home about but it was nice to be noticed. He didn't stare long

or actually ogle. It seemed a little odd that he embarrassed at having been caught in a glance as almost any normal hetro man might have indulged himself in.

The tank top she had on showed a little cleavage but not too much in her opinion. She certainly didn't flaunt her body as Amelia did when she was in civilian attire and besides she was headed out for a jog before going home and the top she had on was comfortable in this hot weather.

After her jog Miranda arrived home to find a small package addressed to her in her mailbox from Zach. Inside was a thumb drive and Randy knew that it was the video from the Saturday party. Inside also was a note directing Randy to call Zach when she received the package.

She did so immediately.

"I see you got my package." His voice said over the phone as soon as he picked up. Caller ID would have told him it was Randy and he sounded so soothingly sensual that she about melted.

"Yes sir I did."

"Do you know what it is?"

"I can pretty much guess sir."

"Clever girl. Now I want you to call me back in an hour when you are ready to play it on your computer. Prepare yourself and gather some towels and toys."

Silence.

"Did you hear me slave?"

"Yes master."

"Good. One hour."

He hung up and Randy went into the bathroom to undress and shower. She looked at herself in the mirror before taking off her top and again thought to herself how unremarkable her boobs were. Why captain Andrews had noticed them was beyond her.

Half of the butterfly tattoo she had over her right breast was visible but it wasn't extraordinarily eye catching. She had gotten it in her late teens as a rebellious gesture against her parents and a few men over the years had remarked about it.

"Oh well." She thought, maybe he wasnt noticing my hoobs after all.

Miranda showered and played with herself but not to orgasm.

Masters direction to gather towels and toys informed her that she was going to be made to play with herself to gushing orgasms while she watched the video and he listened to her enjoyment.

In exactly one hour Miranda was naked on her bed which she had covered and surrounded with bathroom towels. She called Zach and he picked up on the third ring.

"Are you prepared as I commanded?"

"Yes master."

"Put the phone on speaker and put it down next to you."

"Yes sir."

Randy did so.

"Now let's play the video with volume up so I can hear it. I've seen it a few times and it is very good. You were so very good pet."

"Thank you sir."

"You were so good I'm going to allow you to get yourself off while watching it by yourself. We will watch it again together and I will take care of you properly but tonight you can pleasure yourself by witnessing your slutty behaviour on video."

"I'm in my hotel room and naked on the bed stroking myself. I assume you are naked and ready."

"Yes master."

"Play the drive now slave."

Miranda had already prepared the drive and she then clicked the play button and turned the volume up full.

It started with the four men entering the room and she was able to admire the variety of aroused male flesh master had provided for her enjoyment. She identified the one she was sure was Jackies master and thought his name might be Bill although no one used a proper name the entire time of the recording.

The episode was cleverly edited and there must have been at least a half dozen digital cameras to record the action. The audio was also quite good.

"Do you see how hard we all are for you pet?"

"Yes master."

"Play with yourself for me."

"I'm already touching myself."

"Pretty cheeky, but we will let that pass. I want you to take the small vibrator I gave to you and lube it up for your ass."

"Already done master."

"You are the eager beaver tonight aren't you?"

The dialogue went on over the phone as Miranda watched herself being taken from many angles. The parts where Jackie was swapping cum with her were especially exciting and Zach had her describe the taste and sensations. She marveled at how well the hood disguised her appearance and she spasmed in remembered delight as the spanking and choking was replayed on her computer screen.

Beneath the hood her face surely displayed rapture in the many sensations being visited upon her flesh.

When she saw herself squirt for the first of many times she came again on her own bed with a dildo in both her ass and pussy but not as much as she had juiced on the screen.

Master apparently was biding his time to orgasm. When the part where the two newcomers entered the playroom began Zach said over the speakerphone, "Pay attention now."

As the door opened for the two latecomers and the dialogue about debating coming in at all was played out for Miranda she remembered thinking that the voice was somehow familiar. A better look at the screen showed that the body type was a match as well but his face was well disguised by the mask.

This man took his place in the circle around her and spanked at her fleshy ass while another man was rooting away deep in her pussy. She could see Jackie then down on her knees hardening his prick to steel like firmness with her expert tongue.

His turn was next.

When the man in her pussy had spent his load Jackie eagerly lapped up the drippings but worked some into the rosebud just below. The newcomer then lined himself up with Mirandas anal canal and had at it while reaching out to choke her as he had seen others do to good effect.

On one sinewy forearm of this expert cocksman was a tattoo of a faded anchor.

ualmech88
ualmech88
511 Followers