An Oh So Willing Patient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Dr. Ben...you can let my legs go," Lola sighed, "There's no pain, not a twinge. But, then again, I'm not having sex...rough and hard sex. Dr. Ben, I was wondering if you had an opening sooner than what we had agreed upon. You do? You can provide a special opening for me this Saturday after lunch and office hours? Yes, I can have Larry take the kids to the matinee movies. Shall we say about noon? For three hours? Okay, I'll tell him that I'm going shopping. Well, I better get dressed. I'll see you in two days for another treatment, Dr, Ben. I'm really looking forward to it."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Dr. Ben, I've got to admit that I haven't had a single ache since you treated me two days ago. But today is Saturday, and I'm worried because tonight Larry will want his usual Saturday-night-special 'boom-boom' as to how he refers to sex and how I refer to marital abuse and the resulting pain. I hope you can help me."

"Well, we can try, Lola, we can try. Remember, you can't control or change Larry. So, you need to work on changing you. As I mentioned in our last session, you need to make sure that you do things that lessen the chances of having pain - and that maybe, just maybe, you'll some sense of pleasure during intercourse."

"You mean like that orgasm I had the time," Lola chimed in. "That caught me completely by surprise. It was my first. I never knew that it could be so good. And it all happened when you were massaging my buns, rocking and pushing my hips down so that I could rub myself against this padded examination table. I didn't know it could be so easy."

"Lola, why don't you take off that paper gown, lay back, and put your feet in this examination stirrups. No, I'm not going to give you another genital examination. However, I've been thinking about your problem, and today I'd like to take some innovative measures that may help. They're unusual but trust me. I assure you that you won't regret it.

"Okay, now as you tell me Larry doesn't believe in foreplay. He just grabs you and shoves his penis in. Right? Okay, Lola, the first thing we can deal with is your full 'bush' of pubic hair. It's nothing to be ashamed of, but what you don't realize is that your long pubic hairs may get in the way when Larry is in a hurry to insert himself into you. Yanked pubic hairs are painful, and so I'm going to trim your pubic hair. Now, I won't trim so much that Larry would notice - just enough not to get snagged. Then I'll shave your labia area around your vagina so that it's are clean and smooth. Hmmm, while I'm at it, I think I'll clear your clitoris of any hair so that you'll be able to feel more."

While pretending to be clinical and objective, Ben slyly went about stimulating his trusting patient. He knew that tugging on her pubic hairs between his fingers to snip away the long strand would be stimulating. Then when he pulled back her fleshy hood and then blew away the clipped hair from her throbbing clitoris, he smiled with Lola jerked and groaned as her large clit began to stiffen. Grasping her swollen pussy lips, stretching them individually to be shaved, he could help but notice how her twat now oozed with her liquid excitement. "There," Ben said as he stroked Lola's newly shorn vulva, "neat and trim."

"Now, Lola, the next thing I thought of was that because Larry takes you suddenly and oftentimes unexpectedly, you are unable to produce your own natural vaginal lubrication. Therefore, you need to plan for when you might have sex with your husband and lubricate yourself through one of several ways. The first is the simplest by using an artificial lubricant like this K-Y Gel. I'm going to coat one of my fingers and slowly insert it into you. Lola, don't tense. The last time you were here, I inserted a much larger speculum into you. Relax. Vaginal penetration doesn't have to be painful.

"There, I have a finger fully seated in you. See how easy it was inserted. The same will happen with an erect penis if you're relaxed and well-lubricated. Here, I'll put another finger in just to show you. There, you've got two fingers slowly sliding in and out. Doesn't that feel good?"

Lola threw back her head as her back arched and uttered a deep guttural groan, "Oh, yes, Dr. Ben! I like whatever you are doing to me. It feels so good. What? Do I want to know about the second way to lubricate myself? Oh, yes, Dr. Ben, definitely yes."

"Lola, put two of your fingertips on either side of your stiff clitoris. By the way, Lola, do you know that you have an extra-large clitoris and a super-sensitive one at that? Let me add a dollop of lubricant which you don't need if you have time, and all you do is rub and stroke either side of your clitoris.

"What? You've never masturbated before? Well, it's time you learned. Doesn't that feel good rubbing around your clitoris? It must be given the way your hips are starting to lift and gyrate. Yeah, that's so good and fingering yourself can make a difference. Don't hold back as you play with yourself.

"Do you like masturbating, Lola? This way is slower than using a gel, but you can do it anywhere and anytime to get your juices flowing and to relax you at the same time. With your sensitive clitoris, a quick finger-job will be enough to make yourself wet.

"What's that, Lola? You want to climax? You want to have another orgasm? You do? Alright, Lola, try strumming your clit side-to-side. Yeah, like that...directly stroking your clitoris. It feels different...but better and more intense, huh? Do it faster, Lola. Don't be ashamed. Don't hold back. Yeah, just like that!

"To help you climax, I'm going to do what is commonly referred to as 'finger-fuck' you. My fingers are not only going to pump your vaginal, but they're going to curl and rub the ridges of your G-spot. Do you like that? Faster? You want me to finger you faster while you twiddle your clit? Like this? Oh, do you hear the wet sloshing sound coming from your pussy, Lola? Strum your big fat clit, Lola! Don't hold back! Let yourself go! That's it, Lola, faster! Cum, Lola! Climax like you want! Make yourself cum!"

Suddenly Lola cried out as her back arched sharply; her feet pressing against the stirrups as she thrust her vulva into the air; her body shaking violently. "Arrgh...arrgh... oh, fucking shit," she cried out as her fingers were a blur over her love button while trembling violently. 'I'm cumming...arrgh...arrgh!" Then to Lola's utter surprise (and Ben's), a stream of fluid erupted from between her legs...again...and again.

"Goddamn it! You're a 'squirter'! You climaxed forcefully with your liquid excitement that you came in a female ejaculation. I've read about it, but never really seen it. Damn it, un-fucking-believable!"

"Oh my god, did I pee? I didn't? I had a squirting orgasm? That was fantastic! Simply incredible! I'm so damn relaxed, exhausted and dripping wet," groaned Lola as she disengaged her feet from the stirrups and lowered her limp legs. I'll have to remember what just happened when Larry is having his way with me.

"But speaking of Larry, what will happen when he brutally uses me as he always does? Will I be able to put together everything we've just explored, Dr. Ben?

"Ummm, Dr. Ben, can I ask you a 'big' favor? I need to know what it would feel like when a man's erection is just rammed into me like the way Larry will tonight. Will you...ooh this sound terrible...but please listen...will you have 'sex' with me? Please Dr, Ben, I know I'm asking a lot but I need to know that I can have sex without pain."

Ben couldn't believe his ears. Everything that he had Lola do and what he already done to her went way beyond the boundary of professional ethics. But what Lola was asking was...patient-rape...and was in the realm of license revocation. Still, he couldn't help but notice how her glistening creamy body trembled in her post-orgasmic bliss and how Lola willingly lay before him - his to take. While he really wanted his oh so willing patient, he had to choose his next words carefullyl

"Lola - what you're asking me to do is highly improper. It goes way beyond what is considered ethical osteopathy."

Lola immediately interrupted him with her pleas, plainly begging him to have sex with her. "But, aren't I your patient? And don't you have an obligation to do whatever is necessary to help me with my problem...no matter how unusual or innovative? Don't you want to help heal me?"

"But, Lola, are you sure you want to have sex with me?"

"Oh, yes, Dr. Ben! I know it sounds sick, but I want you to 'take' me the way Larry does. Please, Dr. Ben, give me rough, fast and hard sex. That's what I want. Please!"

As Lola watched with uncertainty, Ben stood and shed his lab coat and his tie. Figuring that he had to have his patient demonstrate her willingness and need, he walked to the side of the examination table and uttered, "Undo my belt and unzip my pants, Lola. Pull down my pants and boxers as far as you can." Pleased at how his patient quickly rolled on her side to undo his belt and pull down his zipper, Ben removed his shirt.

When Ben's pride and joy sprung free from his tented boxers, he enjoyed Lola's gasp of utter astonishment. The old saying that good things came in small packages applied to Ben, especially in the penis department. Women always thought that because he was short and pudgy that his cock would be the same. Boy, they were in for a surprise. Over eight-inches long, Ben's erection was almost five-inches around, and had been jokingly called by one of his ex-girlfriends, his 'third leg.'

"Oh, my God, Dr. Ben! You're huge! 'It' looks like some humungous sausage of man-meat between your legs," Lola gasped in utter surprise as her Japanese almond-shaped eyes widen. "Larry is downright puny compared to you. Oh, Dr. Ben, I didn't know. I don't know if I can take you in me without you ripping me apart..."

"If you want me, suck me, Lola. Make me nice and hard. This is something that you have to do with Larry whether you want to or not. You have to give Larry head before having sex with him, but not to make him hard like you are doing to me...rather, to coat his cock head and shaft with your saliva.

"Now, lick the length of my erection; all over...up and down...no dry spot...before we get started. Do it. Yeah, like that. Suck me good. Yeah, put plenty of spit on my head. Okay, now let's see if the K-Y gel, your own pussy juice, you're being relaxed, and a saliva-coated penis will help with your back-pain problem.

Kicking off his pants and boxers that had pooled around his ankles, Ben lowered the stirrups and stood on a low wide step stool at the foot of the examination table. Grabbing Lola's hips, he pulled Lola towards him until her buttocks were at the table's edge just in front of his cock head. Her long legs were pushed back, apart, and then draped his shoulders as his thick throbbing penis head nudged at the wet slippery open of her cunt, causing Lola to whimper with each poke of his cock.

"Oh, please, Dr. Ben! Don't tease me! As much as I may want to, don't make love to me! Take me...use me...abuse me...the way Larry does! Rape me, Dr. Ben! Rape me!"

With Lola's small cunt lips framed his meaty flanged penis head, Ben thought, "Fuck! If I'm going to lose my license, I better make it worthwhile!" With a swift and violent thrust of his hips, Ben drove his raging hard-on into Lola's juicy twat.

Lola screamed between clenched teeth, her back lifting and twisting as her tight cunt was repeatedly penetrated and suddenly spread. When Ben pulled back until only his flanged head was lodged in her spasming pussy, Lola gulped desperately for air, only to cry out when she was impaled again by the length of his fleshy manhood that was driven mercilessly between her legs. Ben did exactly what Lola had begged of him - he raped her and loved it!

But 'rape' might not be a totally accurate term to describe what the osteopath was doing to his willing patient. A rape victim's pussy gushes with sexual juices and didn't make lewd squishing with each in and out motion of his churning cock. A rape victim's mouth didn't issue grunts and moans of undisguised pleasure as she clutched his back. A rape victim didn't obscenely plead for him not to stop, to go harder, and to go faster. A rape victim didn't wantonly beg her rapist to shoot his full load into her cunt, filling her to the brim so that she could feel his spunk oozing between her butt cheeks. A rape victim didn't cum in a gut-wrenching orgasm that had her convulsing uncontrollably and gushing her liquid female excitement and drenching their sizzling loins.

"Oh, my fucking Lord," Lola mumbled as she regained her senses as her exhausted body glistened with sweat. Lowering her legs from Ben's shoulders, she moaned, "That was incredible! Except for the sharp twinge of pain when you first rammed your meaty battering ram into me, I never knew that sex could be like that. I can't believe I took all of you, and believe it or not, I wanted more. If I can take your monster without pain, Dr. Ben, I should be able to take Larry's puny prick without any problems.

.

"Oh, Dr. Ben, how can l show you my appreciation? What? You didn't come. Do you want me to suck you off? Oh, come over here. I hate doing this for Larry, but for you, ummm, ummm, you taste so good.

"Dr. Ben, do you know that I just thought of another lubrication, ummm? If you shoot your load, ummm, into my pussy, ummm, Larry will have sloppy seconds, ummm, when he takes me, ummm, he'll never know the difference.

"Hmmm, Dr. Ben, would you mind 'doing' me doggy-style. We have half-an-hour left and I might find myself in that position tonight. Plus, I really want you to fill me with cum. Please. What? Move further down the table and assume the position? Oh, yes, Dr. Ben, climb up behind me. Oh, mount me, and...ooh, fucking shit! Goddamn it, I love it when you ram your fat cock in. I love how you fill up my sopping wet pussy. Oooh yeah! I can't wait for our next follow-up."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So, Lola, how was the weekend?"

"True to form, once the kids were asleep, Larry began to get randy," Lola started out. "But I made the excuse of first having to use the bathroom and reapplied a thick coating of gel inside and outside of my vagina. And it was a good thing I did so, for the moment I returned to the master bedroom Larry yanks off my sleep shirt before doing my panties. Throw me on the bed, he grabs my ankles and in a flash. pushes my legs up and back. Larry was in such a rush that his initial entry attempt was...'awkward'...but once I got him seated in the right hole, he sank into my pussy easily.

"To my surprise, it wasn't like before. Dr. Ben, you were right. Even though Larry was as brutal as ever, a good coating of slippery gel did wonders to ease the pain of being violently penetrated. It also helped to know that Larry is half your size in length and girth, and if I could take all of you...well...it made it easier to relax.

"Larry must have suspected that something was different because he kept saying, 'Ooh, someone wants to 'boom-boom' or 'Jeez, you are sure horny tonight." It was only after I faked my usual cries of pain and pleas for him to stop and put up token resistance that he was able to blast his load into me, crushing me into the mattress in his exhaustion. When he finally rolled off of me, I felt no pain when he pulled out of me and released my legs."

"That's great, Lola! Although highly unorthodox and somewhat unprofessional of me, our treatment plan worked. But, why so gloomy? We solved you problem; yet, I sense that something is not right with you. What is bothering you, Lola?'

"Dr. Ben, I know that this sound sick but while Larry was snoring away, I ended up playing with myself. I came in one hell of an orgasm that almost threw me out of bed. Huh? I knew you were going to tell me that there's nothing wrong with masturbating, but what bothers me was that as my husband cum was oozing out of me, I was thinking about...you, Dr. Ben.

"I brought myself off fantasizing about having sex with you and how you... fucked my cunt...oooh, those words sound so deliciously sinful. All I could think about was that big hard cock of yours, ramming repeatedly into me, stretching me out and going deeper and deeper. I climaxed fantasizing that was your hot creamy cum leaking from my pussy; not Larry's.

"I know I'm making a fool out of myself. You must think I'm some sort of loose tramp, or worse, a psycho-slut, but I just can't stop thinking of you. Dr. Ben. You solved my pain problem and showed me that sex doesn't have to be painful unless you want it to be. And I discovered that rough sex can be stimulating if it's done right.

"Dr. Ben, I know that I'm just rambling, but would you be willing to continue seeing me as a steady 'special' patient even though my pain issue seems resolved? I know I'm not much to look at, but would you still be willing to help me learn how to enjoy sex, a man, and my own body? Please?"

Ben was clearly stunned by Lola's confession and subsequent request. Part of him knew that he had crossed the line of professional ethics by having sex with his very willing patient. In the aftermath of what he had done in the previous session, Ben resolved not to repeat that mistake again.

However, another part of Ben really wanted to screw the living daylight of this pretty Japanese housewife. He had never met such a refreshing woman who was so naïve, so compliant, and so very willing when it came to sex. Ben had never experienced a woman who could take his eight-plus-incher and wanted to be fucked more - rough, fast and hard.

Lola's request was a godsend for it tipped the scales, and Ben realized that there was no going back. No matter what the consequences were, he was 'all in' when it came to fulfilling his thirty-year-old patient's carnal needs (and his own). The continued screwing of a very needy Lola would become the central theme of his patient's treatment plan.

"God, Lola's nice looking," Ben thought as he accepted his decision. "Without even being told, she came in, locked the external office doors, undressed, and got up on the examination table without any paper gown. Those big fat nipples poking out of her small tits drive me crazy. She's got one hell of a mouth that was made to suck cock and one of the tightest and juiciest twats that I've ever had. But best of all, Lola like her sex hot, violent, and painful with a dash of being kinky and dominated.

"Hmmm, let's see I've got a thirty-year-old housewife who is willing to put out and pay me to learn how to enjoy sex, a man (presumably me), and the pleasures of her own body," pondered Ben. "If I play my cards right, Lola's future 'treatments' can be whatever I want them to be. Hmmm, how often does an opportunity such as this come along? Now to set up our relationship and treatment plan."

"Lola, what you're asking creates a dilemma for me. As much as I might be 'tempted' to do as you requested, it would be highly improper for me to continue to treat you once your problem has been resolved. Besides not having insurance cover the therapy that you want, many would say that I am taking sexual advantage of a patient. Lord knows that our last session...well...let's say that I could lose my osteopath license if you were to complain or let it be known what I did to you."

"Oh, Dr. Ben! I would never do anything like that! You've shown me how to have sex with my husband without pain. You've shown me the wonders of masturbation, sexual fantasy, and orgasms. You make me feel...desirable...something I've never felt before. This may sound terrible, but I cannot stop thinking about you and your big cock inside of me. I need you, Dr. Ben, to get over my bodily and sexual hang-ups. Won't you please help me?"

Although he had this serious look on his face, Ben was smiling to himself upon hearing her plea. "Well, Lola," Ben uttered seriously, "since you put it that way...hmmm...if you were suffering from some other undiagnosed 'ailment,' then I might be able to assist and treat you. Yes, no matter what issues you may have, I'm sure that the treatment plan that I devise will be innovative, effective, and gratifying in many ways.