An Old Connection, a New Experience

Story Info
I didn't realize when I went for a relaxing day at the spa...
1.8k words
4
5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several weeks of tireless meetings and hustling to finalize everything for the new project launch, I was extremely excited for a few days the spa resort. I had been with girlfriends before and loved it every time, but this time I needed my time, no phone, no one knowing where I am, just me escaping to enjoy, have an occasional drink and get ready for the next project.

When I started my consulting career I never imagined I would be living this life, weeks and months of insanity followed by a recharge and back into it again, it had set me up for everything I could imagine, but my relationships suffered because of it, during those times I just needed to focus, balance wasn't my strength.

The drive out there was spectacular, the rolling hills and lake view always set me at ease. I pulled into the parking lot, the valet grabbed my keys and I headed inside to begin my 3 days of bliss. I made my way to the pool, grabbed my a book I had been trying to read for months and set about finishing it in the afternoon.

As was usual in this particular spa resort, it was a serious mix of beauty, being the man I am, I couldn't help but occasionally admire the beauty in front of me, unfortunately, it was also quite coupled, it was the occasional bachelorette party that really made things entertaining. After a few hours of exploring the spa, I settled myself into the pool deck chairs, pulled out my book and began to get into it. I dropped my book on my face a couple of times as I was close to falling asleep, apparently, my body needed this more than I thought.

I was half asleep, re-reading the same page again when she caught my eye, she walked through the doors onto the pool deck opposite of me and I was nearly certain I had seen her. I looked over and thought it was her but I couldn't be sure, what was she doing there? Who was she with? My mind started to spin thinking about it all.

I went back to reading and trying to get a better look at her but could never catch a good sight to be sure... I kept returning to my book but every time I read a sentence I couldn't even remember what I had first read, my mind was elsewhere.

I got up to get a better look out of curiosity, went for a quick swim and as I got closer saw her stand up to leave, I was so disappointed and still unsure if it was her, as she opened the door to go inside, she turned towards me, made direct eye contact and winked, giving me a little nod to follow her inside as she snuck away.

My heart started racing as I processed what was happening, nothing made sense, nothing was clear, it seemed so seductive, so casual and confident. I was afraid to stand up out of the pool with my immediate erection almost certainly showing through my shorts.

I climbed out of the pool and started following her in, the hallways were so confusing and I kept only seeing a glimpse of her to lead the way ahead but could never catch her.. Like some dream, I kept trying to catch up but was always just close enough to follow the next turn. I saw her head into the sauna area and as I walked in there was a sign on the door saying it was closed.. I stepped inside and saw her bathing suit laying on the ground. Immediately I could feel my blood flowing and stiffening up with excitement.

I started checking the different saunas until I opened a door to one and saw her sitting there, like a boss. A power woman sitting up high knowing that she was leading a good chase and very satisfied with herself with every second of it. She sat there relaxing but I couldn't see her naked, everything just perfectly is hidden away, my shorts were starting to strain against the pressure of my growing cock.

I sat down on the opposite side of her and smiled, not willing to give in to her game so easily (hiding my excitement as best I could). She looked up and smiled, slowly moving her arms to reveal her breasts sitting there so perky and perfectly, I squirmed immediately wanting to adjust my shorts, she gently said to me, as though I were a stranger, "Its European hour in here, you aren't supposed to be wearing any clothes... it is considered quite rude"... then ran her eyes down to my growing bulge in my shorts.

I stood up with a smile, started to untie my shorts nice and slowly... now watching her trying to pretend there was no anticipation... Her eyes sitting coolly, but biting her lip giving it away... as I lowered my shorts to the ground her eyes lingered for a moment before smiling and looking up to me, she casually lifted a hand and beckoned me over with one finger...

I walked over to her, but instead of leaning in for a kiss, sat directly next to her in the corner, both of us facing each other, vulnerable, naked and temperature rising, our legs resting against each other in instant electricity... She casually ran her hands down her body, using the back of her fingers as she passed down her neck, gliding down her body with the glistening sweat leaving a trace of where she had been. As her hand ran down her stomach and thigh... She reached out and continued up my leg... my heart and breath stopped for a moment as she reached my inner thigh, my cock straining against itself, but she passed by it, instead of running her hand up my stomach, down my arm and along my fingers... Caressing them for a moment and savoring the experience. Her eyes following her hand the entire time, until she looked up at my face with a devious smile, reach out and ran her hand along my cheek to my lips with her finger, pulling it down slightly as she caressed.

In an instant, her quiet reservation retreated and she leaned over, pressed her hand on my shoulder and pull me in for a kiss. The anticipation alone built it up to near explosion for this moment. Our lips first met with a long slow embrace, we both took a deep breath instinctively and her tongue brushed against mine... quite gently at first, quietly exploring mine... her other hand reached up and rested on my cheek, sliding up to my hair as she pulled back and took a breath, savoring the moment... the hot room wasn't helping an already hot situation...

She bit her lip in what looks like an effort to control herself before diving back in, this time with no curiosity but pure carnal passion. Her hand grabbed mine roughly and pulled me closer, then placed it on her ass, our dripping wet bodies pressed against each other, leaning in the corner of the room. She reached down and started to explore my hard cock, not stroking it, but rather testing it, seeing the size and shape with her fingers, creating an image in her mind.. Teasing me beyond any belief.

She closed her hand around it and start to slowly squeeze it while sliding down to the base... I almost forget that we were kissing, completely lost in the moment before returning to the room and realizing that I spaced out in Ecstacy. I reached out and ran my hands through her hair, grabbing it gently and pulling it to the side, revealing her neck as I started to kiss my way to it, caressing and licking my way down her body, gently biting her, resisting the overwhelming urge to bite firmly in this passion. I pushed her against the wall and start kissing my way down to her beautiful rosy nipples, running my tongue in circles around them before sucking them perky, gently blowing on them sending cool air in the steaming hot room...

She could barely reach my cock any longer as I lowered myself and her hand reluctantly released as I continued my way down her body... kissing her stomach and belly button before my nose found her pubic mound. A perfect landing strip tickled my nose as I looked up at her and smiled, her head thrown back and eyes closed with anticipation she didn't even notice me looking up.

She started to spread your legs inviting my tongue in, as I grabbed her knee and pulled her leg over my shoulder, pressing her deeper into the wall. I can smell her sweet sex as linger near, a mixture of sweat and sex tantalizing my nose and inviting me further. I ran my tongue up her thigh and as soon as I reach her engorged lips I can feel her start to slide down the wall, her other leg giving out.

I kept running my tongue up until I found her swollen clit, gently teasing it out, already dripping wet, sensitive and excited. She started to arch her back against the wall, pressing my face in deeper as I continued to run my tongue around her clit and down the full length of her pussy.

I couldn't believe how sweet she tasted, I savored every drop, I pressed my tongue inside of her. Her leg started to shake and she slid all the way down to the bench, her hand grabbing the back of my head and pulling me in as deep as she could... I explored and tasted her, matching her breath to find her weaknesses, working away until I can see she was nearly ready to cum...

I sped up matching her hip movement until I saw her abs tighten up, her breathing become ragged and short...

The movements were no longer smooth and passionate but uncontrolled and explosive, she let out a quiet squeal as she tried to contain herself, her foot trying to stay on the ledge but slipping off, both hands pulling me in as tight to she could and until she couldn't hide it anymore and begging me to continue. Her nails dug into the back of my neck while her hips pushed against my face, putting more and more pressure onto her clit.

I couldn't breathe but I didn't care. She leaned back and I thought she would explode, but she started to quietly muffle a scream, trying to contain the noise as she began to lose control and any care while I continued away, pushing her deep into waves of an orgasm.

I could feel her juices running down my chin, dripping, soaking the entire bench as she finally remembered to breathe again and take a deep breath in.

She pulled me away from her overly sensitive clit with a squirmy giggle.. and pulled me back up, staring at me with the drunken euphoric smile on her face before pulling me in with an even deeper kiss this time. I knew this weekend was going to be exactly what I needed at that very moment.