An Old Flame

Story Info
An old flame returns to ignite passion.
1.3k words
4.18
3.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't do this," I said as I turned away from him.

It was six in the evening and I was stood in a dingy looking hotel room barely two feet from a man I hadn't seen in years. I was wearing a black, backless dress that hugged my figure and stopped just below my hips.

"Then why come?" He asked.

"I don't know. I don't know anything anymore. It's been twenty years!"

Johnny sighed and shook his head. "I remember what it was like, I think about it all the time. I think about you all the time, and seeing you now just makes me want you more."

I took a step back. It had been so long and we hadn't said a word to each other. This was only the second time I'd seen him in in what felt like a lifetime.

"I'm married, and he's a good man," I said.

"I am as well, but I can't help it Sophie. I need you," Johnny said. He was touching my shoulders now, spreading warmth through my entire body.

"Please," I whispered and shrugged his arms off me. "Just let me go."

Johnny looked hurt as I stepped way from him intil my bare back was pressed against the cold hotel door. I was aching inside. I didn't want to leave but being here, seeing him, wanting him, felt wrong.

A few seconds passed and we stared into each others eyes, then like a magnet we were drawn to each other kissing and groaning. Our mouths worked each other like machines as I furiously grabbed the buttons of his shirt and ripped them open. My insides ached with a longing I hadn't felt in years. My legs felt like jelly as he tugged at my dress, causing it to drop to the floor at my feet. I kicked it to the side with my long, killer heels.

We left a trail of clothes around the room. My bra was slung across the floor into the bathroom exposing perky boots to the open. His hands pinched my already hard nipples as we continued to kiss each other hungrily. My underwear slid over my smooth things, down my calves and onto the floor.

Before I could stop what was happening I was on the bed, laying flat and naked apart from my heels. Johnny sucked my left nipple sending sparks across my skin, then kissed the toned skin of my stomach and worked his way down to the area between my legs.

"Oh god," i hissed and he placed his hands on my knees and parted my legs. I was wet and throbbing down there. He kissed the inside of my right thigh, then ran his tongue along my skin moving closer and closer to the spot I was longing for him to suck.

I breathed in a sharp short intake of air as he was finally there. His tongue instantly found the spot, the spot I needed him in, causing me to cry out with pleasure.

"Please," I whispered and gripped the back of his head with my hands. "Please!"

His tongue slid upwards over my throbbing clit. I cried out and arched my back.

"Yessss," I gasped as heat began to build between my legs and spread upwards. My legs started to shake as i knew what was about to happen. It wouldnt be long, a few more seconds.

Johnny groaned into my pussy as his tongue circled around and around my clit sending me into a frenzy. It was as if I couldn't control myself. My arms started to thrash around, my back arched then relaxed over and over, my legs twitched and jerked as his tongue relentlessly pushed me closer and closer to the edge.

"I need to cum!" I felt my insides explode. My skin crackled with Ecstasy, and my mouth erupted in a long high pitched scream. I gripped the back of his head as waves of pleasure shuddered through every part of my naked body. Even my bones felt alive with a fire I hadn't felt was possible.

Johnny's tongue flicked my clit over and over until I suddenly went limp and silent. The only sound I made was long rasping breaths of air now as I kept my eyes shut savouring every single second of pleasure I could.

"Ready?" He asked.

I hadn't realised he was on top of me now. Our warm skin rubbed against each other as he positioned himself just right.

I smiled. "I need you inside me."

"I need you too," he replied.

I could wait. I wanted him. I needed him to fill me completely. All doubts about him had disappeared. There was only one thing I could think about and that was him filling me with his hard cock.

"Make me scream," I hissed. "Violate me!"

My last word turned into a cry of pleasure as he was finally inside me, fucking me deep and hard. His first thrust opened my pussy wide as he pushed forwards, diving as deep as he could between my legs.

He groaned as he pulled back out of me then instantly thrust back in. Every inch of his hard cock filled me completely sending sparks of pleasure through my entire body.

I gripped his back as he locked his lips on mine and proceeded to pound into me with a desperate longing. As his strokes got faster, and harder my cries got louder and louder until I could barely breath. All I could do was lay there, with my legs spread as wide as they could and this man I had been lusting for since the first time we'd met fucking me with every inch he had.

"Oh god yes," I squealed. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me harder!"

Johnny lifted himself up, pulled my body to the edge of the bed and stood up. His hands wrapped around my hips, holding me in place and like a piston, he thrust backwards and forwards, slamming his hard cock deep into my little cunt.

I was screaming now, and writhing beneath him. Every thrust sent me closer to orgasm. I dug my nails into the soft flesh of his backside, pulling him inside me, wanting so desperately for him to fill my little hole with his hot load.

"Fill me up baby!" I shouted. I wanted him to explode in me. I needed his cum inside me as deepness it would go.

Within seconds I got everything I wished for. I felt his cooked thicken and elongate inside me as I stiffened and jerked.

"I'm fucking cumming," "I squealed. "Oh yes I'm Cumming on your cock!"

I Felt the warmth of his load spurt up inside me causing me to let out another long scream as his warmth spread across my entire body. As he filled me my body twitched and jerked into its second orgasm of the night. At first I didn't think it was going to end. Waves and waves of pleasure washed through me as Johnny fucked me relentlessly until he finally slowed to a stop and we collaped onto each other.

We lay in silence, breathing heavy and hard. When he finally slid out of me a hot load of his cum gushed out from my slit onto the bed with a slurp.

"Mmmmm," I groaned then sat up.

"I have needed that for years," he smiled and plonked himself down on the bed next to me.

"I dont think I've every orgasmed harder," I replied and placed a hand on his naked thigh. "We aren't going to tell anyone though are we?"

Johnny shook his head. "Hell no, not if we wanna do this again."

"Again?" I opened my eyes and looked at him in shock.

"I mean, if you want to?"

I hesitated for a second, then nodded. Yes, again. How could I resist?