An Old Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Greg and Norah decide to finish what they started.
3.1k words
4.56
11.8k
10
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Norah1
Norah1
9 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

This story is based on real-life events.

It has been two weeks since the book launch and the night in the hotel. I feel a little guilty, because I think that maybe, if I hadn't pushed him so much, Greg would have stopped us from cheating on our partners. And yet, I couldn't help myself. It feels unfair and completely unreasonable that two people who can please each other so much should have to stay away from each other.

All I want is to fuck Greg again. I make love to my fiancée and it's romantic and lovely as usual, but it isn't wild anymore. I need it to be wild. I need Greg to fuck my brains out. And besides, he still hasn't done what I desperately want him to do. He still hasn't fucked my ass. But I know that I can't go chasing after him. He has to come to me. He has to want this just as much as I do.

One Wednesday, as I am leaving the office for lunch, he is there. Waiting outside my workplace for me.

"Oh my god, Greg, what are you doing here?"

"I couldn't text you; I was worried someone else would read it."

I just stare at him. He is right of course, but I have no idea what to say.

"Norah ... I need to see you again. I need to talk to you about what happened."

We meet the next night in a bar. Greg wants to know how I feel and what I've been thinking since we had that insane fuck two weeks earlier.

"Honestly, I know I'm supposed to feel guilty and not ever want to do such a thing again ... ", I say, looking at him. He swallows hard and looks away.

"And I do, in a sense. But I also really, really want to be with you again. I'm sorry. That's probably not what you wanted to hear."

"No, it's not. This would all be so much easier if you told me that all you want is for me to leave you alone. We had an incredible night together, but we should put that in the past and move on. That's what I wish you would tell me," he says, shaking his head.

"I can't do that. I still want you. If you dragged me into the bathroom of this bar and fucked me on the toilet, I would be so happy and willing. I don't know how many times I need to fuck you to get this out of my system," I say, moving closer to him and touching his arm.

"Norah, come on, why are you doing this to me?" he says, staring at me accusingly and pushing me away.

This is where I lose my shit. I'm not the only one doing things. He was the one who brought up our "sexual chemistry" when we met at the party, he was the one who jumped me in the park as I was turning to walk away. He was the one who showed up outside of my office. All of these things I shout at him, before I grab my coat and storm out of the bar.

I am hurrying down the street, tears of frustration running down my face. And yet, I'm so horny. I consider sneaking into an alleyway or a public toilet somewhere to handle all my pent-up desire. 'If someone sees me, so what?' I think. 'Maybe they can join in'. The thought of who such a person might be makes me regret my desperate thinking. No, I need to get home and fuck my fiancée. Maybe I can ask him to be a little rougher this time.

A taxi pulls up next to me. It's Greg and he is asking me to get in. I do. Neither of us speak. I have no idea where we are going. But after ten minutes I start to wonder. We are getting closer to our old neighborhood - the streets where we lived in separate apartments three blocks away from each other and fucked and slept in each other's beds. We pull up outside his old apartment. The number of times we kissed goodbye on that sidewalk in the morning, Greg hurrying off to catch the bus to work, while I strolled home to 'work' on my master's thesis.

Greg grabs my hand and leads me up the stairs. He unlocks the door and I follow him inside. The place is exactly the same. Some of the furniture is different, but other than that, I feel like I just stepped back in time.

"You kept this place?" I ask.

"I've been renting it out. But it's been empty for a while now. I'm thinking of selling it."

This is perfect. We can end this thing where it all started.

"Greg ..."

"You don't have to say anything. I will fuck you now. All night if you want me to and every night after that. As long as we don't tell anyone. As long as we only do it here. Let me fuck you. Please, let me fuck you until you can't take it anymore."

He already has his hand up my skirt and is pushing his skilled fingers inside my pussy. I moan and grab onto him as he circles my clit and makes my legs shake. I can't stand anymore and drop to my knees. I unbuckle his pants and pull his dick out and start blowing him. I look up at him as I run my tongue up and down his shaft. I lick his balls and softly pull them into my mouth one by one while I stroke his dick. I decide I want to taste his cum again and I get to work blowing him as well as I know how. I find a comfortable grip and pace and suck him off until he's loudly groaning. He grabs a chair to hold on to as I show no sign of stopping. He throws his head back and moans louder. His hand grabs the back of my head and strokes my hair and pulls it. I feel the veins of his cock pulse and I know he's almost there. I keep going, enjoying the feeling of control I have over him in this moment. I look up at him and our eyes meet. I try to look dirty and submissive, but I can tell he is completely lost in me right now. He might feel that he is in charge, looking down at me, but his face is begging me not to stop. I won't stop, I need to see him explode and taste him in my mouth. Seconds later his face breaks in an intense orgasm and I feel him squirting his cum inside my mouth. I swallow the first few loads and then I pull away and watch as the rest comes dripping down onto my semi-unbuttoned blouse and chest. I rub the cum onto my skin as I rise to face him again.

He pulls my skirt off and pushes me up against the window facing the street outside. He kneels behind me and starts eating my pussy, pushing my thighs apart and eagerly lapping at my lips and clit. I lose all control and I slam my hands on the window and grab onto the windowsill. I can see a young man walking on the sidewalk beneath me. He heard my pounding and looks up, searching for the source of the noise. He sees me, though the lights in the apartment are off. He can't see Greg's face, only my upper body, semi-covered by my blouse, which has started to slide off my right shoulder and is being pulled up around my waist by Greg. I realize I should let the young man know that I'm not in need of help, just really enjoying myself. So I moan loudly and smile as my whole face screams pleasure and I press my hands and breasts against the glass. I fondle my breasts and grab my hair and rock back and forth, clearly indicating what's going on and how much I'm enjoying it. The man grins and waves at me. I blow him a kiss, just as Greg moves his tongue further up and starts lapping my asshole.

I lose it completely. I remember so well how this made me feel all those years ago, and ever since, all I've wanted is to feel it again. I never asked a man to rim me, which is why Greg is so amazing. He just does it. The feeling of boundaries being crossed and pride that he is willing to please me like this, mixes with the intense sensations of deep orgasmic pleasure that I feel when he licks my asshole. He starts fucking my pussy with two fingers and rubbing my clit with his other hand, determined to make me come with his tongue fucking my ass. I twist and turn and growl. Nothing has ever felt this good. Nothing will ever feel this good again. I start breathing heavily as I can feel my orgasm coming, and Greg pushes his fingers and tongue deeper in my pussy and asshole. His hand circles my clit faster and faster until I scream and shake, my pussy overflowing and juices running down my thighs. I look down at the street. The young man is still there, but only slightly further down the street, which means he must have watched me for a while. I collapse onto the floor, once again noticing that my ears are ringing loudly.

Greg brings us glasses of water and washes his face in the sink. He lays down beside me on the floor and for a while we just stay there, talking about nothing. Laughing at how good this feels. He rolls over on his side and starts stroking my body. I sit up and remove my blouse and bra and he follows my lead, removing his shirt so that we are both completely naked. On our knees, we press against each other and kiss. His hands stroke my ass and waist, up and down my hips, feeling the curve of my body. I can see that his dick is growing again, and my pussy is still so wet. I pull him up and sit him down on the bed. I straddle him and rub my lips against his cock until it's so hard that it easily slips inside of me. I start riding him, wrapping my legs around his waist and pulling on him with my pussy. He stands up and slams me against the wall, grabbing me by my ass. I'm impaled on his cock now, gravity pulling me further down on him and making me moan loudly. I throw my hands back over my head and leave it up to him to keep me from dropping. He pins me hard against the wall and fucks me so hard that I scream. Then he pulls out and drops me to the floor, no warning. I look at him confused. He presses me against the wall and puts his face close to mine.

"Are you still dreaming of me fucking you in the ass?"

"Yes", I stutter, getting nervous. Greg grabs my arms and pushes me hard against the wall.

«Do you want me to do it? Do you want me to tear your ass apart?"

I have no idea what's going on, but I feel so turned on by it.

"Yes. Please, yes", I whisper, wondering what has gotten into him. He has never talked to me like this before, but it's making me so wet I can feel a steady stream of drops running down my legs.

Greg picks me up and throws me on the bed. He must know how much this turns me on, and he realizes how turned on I need to be for this to work. That's why he's being so rough. I want more.

"Please, fuck me. Fuck me so hard", I say, rolling over on my back and rubbing myself. Greg stares at me in disbelief at what we're both allowing ourselves to do. I'm acting like an idiot, a horny, desperate idiot and he is pushing me around. I fuck myself with my hands while he watches me writhing on the bed. He grabs a bottle of lube from a cupboard. I stare at him.

"How did you just have that there? Is that your tenant's lube!?" I ask.

Greg laughs.

"No, god."

He leans over me on the bed, lube in hand.

"But maybe I've been coming here a bit lately. Maybe I've needed a place to let off some steam after I ran into you last. Maybe I was hoping that you would come back here with me all along". He grins cruelly at me. I gasp and laugh as he flips me around on my stomach and moves me into position.

Every inch of my body is shivering in anticipation. I can feel Greg getting ready to force himself into me. He is rubbing lube all over his cock and my asshole and gently inserting a finger inside me. It feels so good. He adds another finger and slowly starts to thrust them deeper into me. I throw my hair back and gasp as he plunges them deeper into my ass. He grabs my ass cheek and squeezes it hard while I scream with pleasure. I get a feeling that if I ask him to stop right now, he won't do it. This makes me even wetter. His fingers withdraw and immediately I feel the tip of his cock press against my asshole. 'This is it', I think. After his repeated anal play at the end of our affair years ago, I asked every one-night-stand for several months after that to fuck me in the ass or play with my ass. Some of them weren't that into it, but a few tried. The most memorable time was when I, desperately horny and drunk, asked the biggest dick I have ever fucked to fuck my ass. He didn't stand a chance of entering me, but he tried. And that stretching, dirty feeling is once again taking over my mind, as Greg pushes the tip of his cock past my opening. 'How on earth will this fit?' I think to myself. Greg doesn't seem to care as he grabs my ass with both hands and squeezes hard while he pushes himself into me, forcing his dick deeper and deeper.

It's starting to feel really painful and I almost ask Greg to stop. But I wanted this, I remind myself. I want to feel him open me up in ways I didn't know was possible. I try to relax my muscles and let him enter. I want to be a good girl for him and make it easier for him to push his way inside of me. I try to breathe calmly and relax, and this seems to help a little. Greg is moaning and grunting behind me and I can feel his throbbing cock in my asshole. This is such a turn-on that I can feel my wet pussy drip onto the sheets. Greg reaches around and rubs my clit and pussy softly. This makes me go insane. I start enjoying the intense pressure in my ass and suddenly he slides in much further and buries his dick in my ass. I have taken almost his full length and he starts stroking my ass cheeks and lower back while he plows me, slowly in and out at first and then faster. I lay down on the bed and let him dominate me, driving me deeper and deeper into the sheets while I grind my pussy and clit against my hand. I'm moaning, making sounds I don't recognize. This guy makes me feel like an animal. Like my whole body is controlled by my pussy and the only thing that matters is pleasure. My ass is hurting so bad, and yet I am so turned on. I try to focus on the pleasure and when I do, everything feels amazing.

Greg doesn't ask how I feel. He's completely lost in his own thrusting, and I realize that I really want him to come in my ass. I want to do this properly. Slowly I start to grind back against his thrusts allowing him to move even deeper inside of me. I find a way to open up for him and he pounds my ass even harder. I have never heard him moan like this, low, guttural sounds of pure, wild instinct. I just want to come and desperately grind on my hand. My clit is ready to go, and I start massaging it as best as I can. But there's something else going on too. A feeling of pleasure originating somewhere in my ass. I can't stop touching my clit and just as I feel and hear Greg going crazy behind me, I feel my orgasm rising in my body. I start shaking uncontrollably. Greg grabs me harder and moans that he wants me to come for him, harder than ever. I nod and buck and tremble all over. And then I get there, and my entire body explodes. I cry as wave after wave crashes over me, my pussy flowing like I've never experienced before. I'm scared and the pressure in my ass is so intense as I rock back and forth, feeling the orgasm subside. And yet it doesn't seem to stop completely. I lift myself up on all fours and rock steadily back and forth feeling wave after wave of pleasure wash over me, even though I am no longer touching my clit. The pleasure gives me chills and goosebumps and I feel like it lasts for several minutes.

Greg has deliberately slowed down to let me enjoy myself, but now he can't wait any longer. Forcefully he buries his dick deep inside of me and rips me apart. I'm in pain, but the waves are still washing over me, and I let it all happen. He has pinned me hard to the bed, grabbing my hands with his one hand and holding them in place on my lower back and painfully squeezing my ass cheek with the other. I have made a mess all over his sheets and I lay there, rubbing against the large wet spot as he plunges deeper and deeper into me. And then he starts shaking. His grip on my wrists and ass tighten even more. He starts making sounds I've never heard before and his entire body trembles. Even his cock in my ass trembles. He screams my name as he empties his load inside of me, and collapses on top of me, his cock flopping out of my ass. I feel so weird and exhausted and I can't move with him on top of me. I almost can't breathe.

To be continued

Norah1
Norah1
9 Followers