An Old Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing the second of Sarah's feet, I was surprised when Ashley stood next to Megan, watching me closely.

"Hey Megan, is it ok if I'm next?"

"Yeah totally."

Oh hell this would be weird.

"Chris, massage Ashley's feet."

I had to obey. Shaking, I knelt naked before Ashley. She didn't bother to cross one foot over her other leg. Ashley simply left her feet flat on the ground. Bending way over, I took her left foot in my hand and began unbuckling the brown sandal she wore.

Ashley looked down at me. Of all the women here, she was the least attractive. That's not to say she was ugly; plain might be a better way to describe her. I pulled off her sandal and held her bare left foot in my hand as Ashley peered down on me.

I slowly started to massage. This was so weird, not because of Ashley's appearance, or the way she was looking at me. It was because she was practically family. Alyson's best friend. My close friend. How many times had she just hung out at our house, all day? How many times had Alyson and I babysat their kids? Oh god I felt queasy as I tried to do my best, humbling myself before Ashley, firmly massaging her bare foot.

After a few minutes, everyone else went back into the house. Ashley and I remained on the back porch, as I continued massaging her foot.

"Don't worry. I'm not gonna have you kiss it."

Ashley smiled at me warmly.

"I really am glad that you seem to be happy, Chris."

I massaged deeper, devoting my full attention to Ashley's left foot.

"You know, I'm sure Alyson wouldn't understand all this. This - arrangement - that you have with Megan. It would baffle her, I'm sure. But I know she would want you to be happy. And it seems like you really are."

I took a deep breath as I massaged. I felt a tear form in each eye, and a lump in my throat.

"You know, when I talked to Daniel about all this, he said that lots of men have feelings like this. Wanting to serve women. I'm sure he's right. He thinks maybe your feelings in that way are maybe just stronger than most guys have."

Oh god. So Daniel knew, for sure. I shouldn't be surprised. I'm sure all the other husbands knew, too. It was humiliating, but I was trying to embrace that feeling. Public humiliation was one of the ways I was submitting myself to Megan's will.

"Anyway, Chris, I knew Alyson better than anyone here did, except you. I know she would be baffled, but I want you to know it's OK. It's OK, Chris."

I felt myself beginning to cry as I picked up Ashley's right foot and unbuckled her sandal. Massaging this foot, I tried to keep my emotions in check.

A while later, Megan made her way out to the deck.

"Enjoying this?"

"Yeah, it's nice. When should he be finished?"

"Whenever you want."

"I guess that's good. You can be done now. Thank you, Chris."

"Ashley!!!"

"What?"

"You don't have to THANK him! He's a slave. You're doing HIM a favor by letting him serve you."

"Maybe I'm just a stickler for politeness."

"If you want politeness, you should tell him 'You're Welcome.' He should be thanking you. Actually, if he was allowed to speak today, he WOULD be thanking you."

"Well then. You're welcome, Chris."

"Actually, that's a good idea. He's going to be writing thank-you notes. To all of you. For being here, and letting him serve you."

Later, Megan would watch over me as I cooked dinner, then served dinner, silently serving each of the women who had witnessed my worship of Megan. I spent the day naked and serving, remaining silent as the women celebrated. And much later, just before dusk, Megan sat in the same chair on the opposite side of the gazebo, the sun setting behind her, waiting for me.

I stood at the bottom of the hill, waiting, listening to all the women in the gazebo, laughing and carrying on. The wine was still working its charms on them, and they were all animated. Finally, at just the right time, I again climbed the hill, and again entered the gazebo, standing naked in the presence of all the women, facing Megan.

Megan still looked radiant. Her white dress was a little wrinkled, and her bare feet had the beginnings of grass stains, but she looked beautiful and in control. Danae and Becca had helped her braid new leaves into her hair. Oh my god she took my breath away.

Evening worship would not consist of a full service, as it had in the morning. Just the three positions, performed twelve times. The women became silent as I looked Megan in the eyes. Then, with a deep breath, I lowered my gaze.

I knelt. I performed the wide circle motion with my arms, palms facing Megan. I descended to obeisance, then to the worship position, my body prostrate on the ground in absolute surrender. I lifted my voice, loud and clear.

"I worship you, Megan!

I honor you and I adore you!

Megan, I exalt your glorious name!

I proclaim your greatness to the entire earth and all the heavens!

I worship you, Megan!"

A minute later, in obeisance, I again lifted my voice in worship to my Goddess.

"I worship you, Megan!

With all my body, mind and soul I worship you!

I praise you Megan, and I tremble in your sacred presence.

Megan, you reign in strength, beauty, and grace!

I worship you, Megan!"

Moments later, kneeling with my face low to the ground, arms held above and in front of me, palms up, I worshipped Goddess Megan.

"I worship you, Megan!

I humble myself before you.

Megan, I acknowledge that you are a Deity.

You are Holy Goddess on High, Megan!

Oh Megan, I rejoice in your divine authority!

I worship you, Megan!"

I repeated each position, each expression of worship again. And again. Twelve times I recited my liturgy, until I placed my body prostrate on the ground before Megan.

Again, she stood over me, stooped down in front of me, and whispered.

"Good boy. I accept your worship. I also expect you to live like you really mean it."

She paused. Crickets chirped in the newly descended darkness.

"Chris, that was wonderful. But I want you to know that the next time you worship me, it won't be in front of a little small, intimate group like this. It will be in front of a much bigger crowd. If you truly worship me, you'll worship me publicly."

I took a very deep breath.

"Let's go, Chris. We all have a long drive home."