An Old Friend Ch. 04

Story Info
Greg has a wonderful surprise for Norah. MMF.
1.7k words
4.6
14.2k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Norah1
Norah1
10 Followers

This story is based on real-life events.

For the past few weeks, Greg has been turning me into his anal slut. I can't get enough of his cock up my ass and we have experimented with it several times and my tight hole has started taking it better. I still enjoy the pain it brings and the fear I feel when he starts going hard and fast, but the pleasure has become greater and more intense too. The last few times we've managed to sneak away and find time to fuck, I have asked Greg to tie me up. He has spread me out on the bed, tied my legs to the bedposts, pushed my thighs apart and eaten me out, making me squirm and pull on the ropes without getting anywhere at all. And he has tied my hands to the top of the bed, bent me over and fucked me mercilessly in my aching pussy while teasing my asshole. One time he tied me up on my back with my arms and legs tightly bound to each of the four bedposts and he used a vibrator on me, exploring my whole body with it and making me cum three times before fucking me and emptying his load deep inside my pussy. My wrists and ankles were red from all the pulling and writhing I had been doing.

One night when we're together he tells me he will tie me up and fuck my ass, and I am dying for him to begin. I'm standing on the floor with my legs spread, and he bends me over and ties my hands to the bedpost. He gets behind me and starts lubing up my ass and his dick. I can't believe he is going to do this to me while my hands are tied up and I'm standing. I will collapse so quickly. He pushes inside of me, far easier than the first few times, even though it still hurts a little. But the pleasure is so much greater and I start moaning immediately.

With each thrust, he pushes me further off my feet and I'm balancing on my toes as he pushes deeper inside of me. I feel so full and I shiver from head to toe, covered in goosebumps.

"Do you want more?" he asks.

"Yes, yes, yes," I shout as he fucks me violently, pushing me further up against the bed with every deep, powerful stroke.

The bathroom door opens. I see a man walk in. He's fairly tall, has brown hair and eyes and a sexy stubble. Greg keeps pounding my ass, while the stranger nods at him. I realize I've seen him before. He was a few years ahead of me in university, and I recall that this guy belongs to the group of friends and acquaintances that Greg and I have in common. I've only spoken to him once, at a party ages ago, and I don't remember his name. He's only wearing a t-shirt and boxers.

He walks over to me and unties my hands from the bed. They are still tied together, but this allows him to step between me and the bed and offer his cock up for sucking. He pauses in front of me and rubs his bulge inches from my face.

"Do you want to taste this?" he asks, putting his hand on my head and pulling lightly at my hair. Greg is fucking me slowly, playfully pushing my head closer to the stranger's bulge each time he slams into me. I bend forward and breathe hot air on his cock through his boxers. I run my tongue over his bulge and all the way up to his skin and I tug gently at the waistband of his boxers with my teeth, looking up at him and nodding. He removes his t-shirt and I see his cock twitching. I raise my tied hands and pull his boxers down, making his rock-hard cock bounce out and gently hit my nose. I eagerly put it in my mouth and start blowing him, using my tied-up hands to fondle his balls and stroke his shaft. He starts moaning and so do I. I hear him and Greg laughing to each other and I see the stranger nod and then they both start fucking me hard. Greg is pushing so deep into me and the stranger is grabbing my head with both his hands, fucking my face like he doesn't give a shit that I'm gagging all over his dick. My spit runs down my neck and my eyes start welling up. I try to breathe through my nose and focus on what's happening. These two men are using me, in the most intense way. I feel like such a slut and I can't stop shaking. They are both pushing so hard against me that I think I'm going to collapse.

The stranger pulls out and bends down on his knees in front of me. "Hey, Norah. Nice seeing you again. And so much of you," he laughs and kisses me passionately. "I never knew you were such a slut," he says, biting his lip and softly pinching my nipples between his fingers. I can't help but moan.

"Please, give me more," I beg. I smile at him. "Please, please, please."

He shakes his head smiling and laughing.

"You're way too beautiful to turn down, especially when you beg like that. I will fuck you so hard, Norah, that you'll be begging me to stop." He looks up at Greg and gets back on his feet. "Ok, let's do this", he says to him.

Greg is pulling me along with him, and as he reaches a chair behind him by the window, still with his cock buried in my ass, he pulls us both into a seated position, me on his lap, pressing my ass down on his dick. Greg grabs me and forcibly holds my arms so I can't move. All the while, he keeps thrusting softly into my ass. The stranger uses some extra rope to tie my ankles to the legs of the chair. He spreads my legs and pussy wide and tightens the ropes. Then he kneels in front of me and starts eating my pussy. I lose it completely and I'm glad Greg has such a firm grip on me, because otherwise I would be completely out of control. I feel tears running down my face as I fully take in what's happening. I have never been more turned on in my life.

Greg keeps thrusting slowly into my ass and pulling my arms back, while the stranger is lapping quickly at my clit. I moan and pant loudly while the two men pleasure me, wondering what's next. Right before my orgasm starts building, the stranger unties my feet from the chair and moves into position in front of me. He is going to fuck my pussy while Greg fucks my ass. I hate that he stopped right before I came, but I know that I'm so close now that it won't take much longer. I almost come just sitting there in anticipation.

The stranger leans over me and Greg, resting his hands on the arms of the chair. He works himself into position and then he starts pushing his dick deep inside my pussy. I almost faint. It's happening. I have two cocks in me at once and they're rubbing against each other through my skin. I gasp for air and roll my eyes back, not really believing what is happening. I'm being horribly loud, and Greg is whispering in my ear.

"Is this what you wanted, you fucking slut?"

I turn my head and look into his eyes, kissing him deeply, trying to say thanks. But I can't focus on him for very long, because the stranger is picking up the pace and is fucking me so hard that I feel like I'm about to burst. Just as I don't think I can take anymore, they both rise, pulling me up with them and making me slide down deeper onto their dicks. The stranger is lifting my ass and Greg has a tight grip on my upper arms. After a bit of repositioning, they start using me in a see-saw motion, thrusting inside of me as the other one slowly pulls all the way out. They both fuck me faster and faster, and I'm pinned between them. The stranger is hitting some amazing spots in my pussy and his pubic bone is right on my clit. I feel like I'm dreaming.

Completely stuffed, I can't help but come hard. My body shakes and I have no idea how to move, being so forcefully controlled by the two men. This makes me come even harder. I scream as loudly as I can. Greg can't hold it much longer. He signals to the other guy to slow down and he does, thrusting slower and keeping me steady to ease Greg's movability. Greg is fucking my ass so hard I think he might destroy it for good. He roars as he comes and falls into the chair behind him as his cum drips out of my asshole. The stranger immediately presses me up against the wall and starts attacking my pussy with his cock. It's finally his turn to go all in. He looks at me with so much lust and greed that I feel my clit swelling just at the sight of him. He is being so brutal, slamming me into the wall and fucking me so hard with his big dick. I am impaled on his cock and he shows no mercy. I start crying again. It's too much. I can't take it. I notice Greg watching me carefully.

«Stop. Please. Stop! It hurts.» I say, locking eyes with him. Greg's body is rising from the chair.

The stranger pushes me against the wall and holds me there for a second. His face is inches from mine.

«No.»

He pulls his dick almost completely out of me.

«Fucking.»

As he says this he slams his entire cock deep inside of me, all the way to the bottom. I scream and throw my head back.

«Way.»

He adjusts his grip on me and I feel him rubbing against my clit, so I gasp and breathe heavily, clinging to him.

The angle in which he is pounding into me and the skill with which he does it makes me orgasm again, and we climax simultaneously, clutching each other, drenched in sweat and cum and spit. He slowly falls to the floor, making sure not to harm me, and we lie down next to each other on the carpeted floor, panting.

To be continued.


Norah1
Norah1
10 Followers