An Old Girlfriend, A New Life Pt. 02

Story Info
The next day, and beyond.
14.4k words
4.75
11.1k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I woke up with the unfamiliar feeling of a soft, feminine body next to me in my bed. I took a second to get oriented and remember who was sleeping soundly next to me. The mop of wavy red hair reminded me immediately that Kitty was there. I panicked for a moment, thinking I had overslept my alarm when I saw the clock said 8:08, then remembered we were playing hooky from work today. I wasn't used to being in bed this late, even on the weekend and my bladder was telling me I needed to empty it. I got out of bed as quietly as I could and slipped on my robe before making my way to the bathroom and taking care of that function. I washed and brushed, then reversed my path, dropped the robe and crawled back into bed.

I wasn't able to go back to sleep so I picked up my kindle and checked the newspaper while Kitty slept soundly. After scanning the headlines, I put it down and rolled over behind her and cuddled Kitty in her sleep. She wiggled back against me and sure enough my cock started filling with blood. I tried to pull back so as not to poke her with my now erect penis, but when I did, she'd moved back to make contact again. We kept up that dance until I was almost out of bed on my side. There was no avoiding it; my cock was snuggled right between the cheeks of her warm ass.

Not long after, Kitty moved, stretched and looked over her shoulder with a sleepy smile. "Good morning, sexy man. How did you sleep?"

"I slept great, honey. How about you?"

"Wonderful. I loved your arms around me. It felt so warm, right through to my soul. And it feels like you're ready for me already. Think you can keep that dick stiff for me for a few minutes while I use the bathroom?"

"No problem. I'm raring to go for you. I might even jump your bones before you get all the way back in bed."

"That's a lovely thought. Hold onto it...and your dick...while I do what I have to. Be right back!" She gave me a quick peck on the cheek before she scooted out of bed and went naked from the bedroom, giving me a great view of her fantastic ass shaking side to side.

"Hurry, or I'm starting without you!"

"I wouldn't mind seeing that!" Kitty called as she got to the bathroom.

I concentrated on that ass for the next few minutes, lightly playing with my dick, while I waited somewhat patiently for my beautiful redhead to return. A few minutes later Kitty was coming towards the bed, and now I had an equally great view of her big tits and hairy mound. She practically leapt into my arms as our body's wrapped around each other and we locked in a huge kiss. Back and forth our tongues teased each other, playing in my mouth and then doing the same in hers. "I can't remember the last time I wanted to get laid so badly in the morning" Kitty gasped in my ear.

"I can. I wake up with morning wood every day. Of course, it goes away when I pee, but it came right back this morning when I got close to you."

"What a very sweet compliment. We're definitely going to put it to good use."

We were getting all hot, almost ready to stick my cock into her pussy, when there was a knock on the door. At first we were going to ignore it, but then it came again, more insistent. "Shit. I've got to see who that is. Don't you go anywhere!" I said with a sigh and a kiss. Kitty groaned as I got up, put on my robe, and hoped my hardon wouldn't embarrass me.

I asked who was there and my landlord, Dolores Grieg, said "Artie? I was just checking to make sure you're all right. I saw your car here and another car and I was concerned for you."

I opened the door partway so I could hide my lower body and saw her there. "I'm fine, Dolores. Just taking a mental health day. I uh, have a friend here...?"

"Oh. OH! I'm sorry, Artie. I was just concerned. I'm glad you're fine. I worry about you. You're the best tenant I've ever had. Reliable with the rent, no noise, keep things clean..." she rambled on.

"I'm fine, I promise. If you will excuse me..."

"Oh sure, go back to your 'friend'" she said with a crooked smile and an attempted wink. She went back downstairs and I went back to the bedroom. When I got there, Kitty broke out in gale's of laughter and I was right behind her. Our ardor was forgotten for the moment as we kept laughing at the situation.

"So I'm you're 'friend'? I wish I saw the look on her face when you said that!"

"I'm sure you do. I had to stand behind the door so she wouldn't see my boner."

"Oh, baby, you should have let her see! It would have given her a cheap thrill for the day!" Kitty was rolling back and forth, laughing. I grabbed a pillow and hit her gently with it and we were both laughing hard. She hit me back with the pillow and we started 'wrestling' in bed, not hard at all, moves that quickly returned to rubbing and kissing together and restoring our arousal.

"Are you going to fuck me now, big boy" Kitty said flirtatiously. "Are you going to make me cum and cum and maybe cum again?" She placed a soft kiss on my nose and then my lips.

"Either that or I go down with the ship." I looked down at her from on top and then kissed her very hard as her arms wrapped around my shoulders. "Three times?"

"I'll settle for twice" Kitty said with a sexy giggle. "Do your best, baby."

I gathered her legs inside my elbows and brought them up towards her shoulders. Her butt came up off the mattress and her pussy was facing almost straight up as she held my cock to the entrance to her pussy. Kitty was glassy eyed as I slipped inside her. She gasped as my cock went all the way in up to where my hips met hers and I grinded my lower body on hers. I moved upwards a little so the base of my dick pressed against her clit and I kept moving my hips in circles so the pressure on her pleasure center kept shifting around.

"How's that feel, my nasty little cum slut?"

"Fucking terrific! Keep doing that and you'll be halfway towards your obligation!"

I had my legs wide apart and my big, heavy balls were resting on her ass. I kept shifting around, changing directions between clockwise and counterclockwise which kept Kitty on the edge but not letting her get over. It was building up to a huge climax for her.

"Goddam it, Artie, fucking let me cum already!" To make her point, she smacked my ass hard twice. "You naughty fucker, make me cum!"

"As you wish" I said as I pushed down harder, mashing her clit between her pelvis and mine and Kitty came loudly, crying out her intense pleasure. She shook all over under me and it took all my control to keep from cumming myself. It was a matter of pride; I promised to make her cum twice. These were some of the kind of sexual games we always used to play.

I let Kitty catch her breath and then she giggled. "Wow, I don't remember that particular trick. I didn't forget it, did I?"

"No. I've never done that before. It just kind of came to me. I figured if I just fucked you to orgasm, I wasn't going to last much longer. So I tried something different."

"Well, Brav-fucking-O! We have to do that one again!" She grabbed my face and kissed me full on the lips. "What now, sex beast?"

"I'm a little thirsty, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all! Do what you want with me, baby."

I pulled out of her pussy, my cock shining and sticky from her juices. I kissed her face and neck, down her throat and to her chest, licking at her swollen nipples. Then I made my way down her tummy, licking and biting her soft rolls gently and Kitty moaned from my teasing. Lower down, then my lips and tongue were at her still mostly red pubic hair, until my mouth found her pussy. "MMM I love a hot, sticky cunt! And I love your sweet scent."

Kitty spread her legs as wide as she could and put her fingers at the top of her pussy, pulling the lips apart. "Then start eating already! God, I'm still so fucking horny!"

I flattened my tongue and took a long, slow lick of her open pussy and Kitty shuddered again from a small orgasm. I pressed my face firmly to her pussy and my mouth got a small flood of her sweet cream. I probed around with the tip of my tongue, finding her most sensitive spots and committed them to my memory. My nose was nudging her clit and she grabbed my hair and thrust her ass up off the bed.

Kitty was grunting and shifting around under me, flexing her hips to thrust her pussy up at my mouth. Her breathing was ragged and her body would tighten up and then ease back, then tighten up again. Her thighs closed around my head, then flailed open again. "Eat me, my dirty fucker. Lick me, finger me, do it all, whatever you want but make me cum!"

I couldn't talk back; my mouth was very busy. I shifted my tongue up to her clit, pressed my first and middle fingers inside her cunt and managed to push my pinkie into the tight ring of her ass. As she started to bounce around I used my other hand to massage her tits, making sure I tweaked her nipples as I did so.

"You dirty fucker! You're making me cum hard again! OHMYFUCKINGGOD!!" Kitty burst into her climax, squeezing my fingers, squeezing my head, smothering my face, and I loved every second of it. I loved making her feel so great. It was way too soon to say it, but I loved her. I really never stopped loving her. I'd never admit it to Helena, but Kitty was the great love of my life.

I gradually withdrew my fingers from her body but kept my tongue on her pussy, licking her gently through a couple of much lighter orgasms that made her twitch a little bit. I finally stopped before she could let me know she wanted me to back off. I kissed her lips, then her thighs and Kitty gave one of her delightful purrs. "Come here, you. Please" she asked me. I crawled up along her curvy, sexy body until we were face to face. "I can't believe how great you still are at this. I feel like I should lock you up somewhere to be my exclusive sex slave. Keep you fed, watered and let you out to fuck me three times a day. Maybe four." She chuckled as she kissed me, then held me close. "Think you could handle that?"

"Just let me out to see my son every other week and I could do it. Your personal sex slave? I can think of worse things to be." We smiled and held on tight. My throbbing cock was poking her in her tummy, the head almost purple with need for release. Her fingers found the ridge and she traced around it with a single, slender finger. I groaned involuntarily in her ear.

"My poor baby. You've been so good to me, and you're practically bursting! Let me take care of this for you. One of our favorite old ways" she said with a naughty grin. "Get on your hands and knees and spread your knees wide apart."

I kissed her hard and gave her a huge grin. I knew what we were going to do and I was trembling with the thought. Something I could never quite ask Helena to do for me, but Kitty did it with gleeful pleasure. I got into the position, on my knees with my legs wide apart and my shoulders actually down on the mattress with my head turned to the side. My aching cock was dangling straight down as Kitty slid underneath me with her legs sticking out. This was all about my pleasure.

She got a pillow for her head and grasped my cock gently. Not much pressure from her fingers; she didn't want me cumming too soon, a possibility in my engorged state. So she started on me slowly, taking long, lazy licks all around my cock, pointing it so it was aimed towards my face so Kitty could lick along the tube along the underside, from my balls to the tip.

"God, Kitty Kat, that's amazing. You remember what makes me wild for you!"

"Shhh. Just concentrate on your enjoyment." She licked my balls, lathering them up until they were good and wet, then she returned to my dick, this time sucking me into her mouth, drawing me in, sucking firmly enough that it felt like a vacuum pulling me into her. Her hands were busy rubbing my ass cheeks, the back of my thighs, then moving up my tummy to my chest where she flicked my nipples. All the while she kept sucking, then easing off so I could pull back up. She was setting the pace for me to fuck her mouth. It was incredible.

"So fucking good" I moaned. Kitty kept going as her spit dripped all down her face, making her a mess. I couldn't see it then, of course, but I could feel her heavy saliva around my dick and I knew it was overflowing. I knew it from past experience.

Then I felt her put a couple of her fingers in her mouth alongside my cock and I moaned more, knowing what was coming. I hoped I could keep from cumming too soon. I really wanted to enjoy this.

When her fingers were good and wet, Kitty pulled her fingers back out and before they had a chance to dry up even a little she was pressing her middle finger at the entrance to my anus. A little push and her finger was past that tight ring and my cock was jumping around in her warm, wet mouth and I let out a cry full of a little pain and a lot of pleasure. When that finger was buried in my ass, she then pushed the other finger to the rim and with a little effort got that one in with the first. I felt like I was being split apart as Kitty massaged my prostate gland, pushing her fingers in and out as I fucked her face as if I was in a frenzy.

"I fucking love it when you suck and fuck me!" I said really loud. "Keep fucking my ass with your fingers, my nasty little bitch!"

Kitty sucked me like a champ, never letting my cock entirely out of her mouth. Her fingers twisted around in my ass, I was wildly fucking her face with my big balls hitting her chin and I was on the brink. Kitty could sense it. She swirled her tongue along my glans and she thrust her fingers in me deep. I let out a loud yelp and Kitty pulled me out of her mouth and jerked me hard and fast with her hand over my slippery dick and said "That's it, cum all over my face. I'm such a bad fucking girl. I want your cum all over me now!" I twitched a few times, spewing thick shots of hot cum all over her already messy face. Kitty pulled her fingers from my ass and touched her clit and came right after me as she kept tugging on my cock. Her thumb rubbed my glans, sending a last shudder of pleasure through my body. She sucked me briefly, pulling whatever little remained of my own cum from my body until I felt my legs giving out. I rolled to the side instead of collapsing on top of Kitty.

I was breathing very hard. I even thought I was going to black out for a moment there. Then I felt Kitty next to me, kissing my cheek, leaving a sticky trail on my face. I turned and kissed her enthusiastically, not caring at all about the mixture of her saliva and my semen on her face. We kissed like we were still hungry for each other, which we were, in our souls. I said before Kitty was the great love of my life, and I knew, without her saying it explicitly, that she felt exactly the same about me. We just connected perfectly, often without saying a word, just like we used to do.

"I haven't experienced that since... well, since you, honey" I said as we lay there hand in hand, both of us covered in sweat. "I could never even think of asking Helena to do that to me."

"Maybe she'd like to meet Seamus" Kitty giggled, and I laughed with her. I knew she was joking, and if she had been serious, I wouldn't have done it. He sounded like a real stiff and Helena was a good woman.

We laid there for a little while longer, but our bodies were both crying out for food and besides, we both needed a shower, desperately. "Would you like to shower with me?" I asked. "Then we can go out to a late breakfast."

"I'd love to shower with you. But breakfast is on me. No arguments. My treat. And I know just where we should go."

"Ok, breakfast is on you." I kissed her again; by now, both our faces were a mess. Getting under the spray of the hot water felt fantastic as the mornings' exertions and fluids went down the drain. We soaped each other thoroughly, paying special attention to our most sensitive areas which had us both on the verge of getting excited all over again. But, somewhat reluctantly, we both agreed to put off any further play until later.

We dried off and I let Kitty alone in the bathroom to do her hair and makeup, while I dressed and made us some coffee. I brought her mug to her in the bathroom, along with a small piece of the cheesecake, and she said "Oh, gimme!" with a chuckle as she sipped at the steaming mug. She kissed me and said "Thank you Artie. You always know what I need, don't you. Though the cheesecake...I mean, I'd kill my kids if they had this before breakfast!"

"The advantage of being the parent and not the child" I said as I took a bite of my own piece. And you've always known what I need as well, babe. There's just something about the two of us."

"Oh, I agree" she said while putting on a light amount of eye shadow. "It's very mystical. I've never felt so comfortable with anyone, man or woman, as I feel with you."

My heart jumped a little from her words. "I feel the same. We're like two of the same." She looked at me from her reflection in the mirror. "Kitty, I love you. I know it's crazy to say it so soon, but I never stopped loving you, all these years. Helena always felt she was number two in my heart, and I denied it. But she was right. You've always been the one I think of."

Kitty turned from looking in the mirror, her coffee forgotten for the moment. Her lovely green eyes held my own stare. Her face, her heart and mind were going through a whole range of emotions. I was thinking I swung for the fences and missed. I scared her off. "Artie," she said, looking for the words she wanted, "my sweet Artie, I've never stopped loving you either. It's terrible to think, but I was so glad when you wrote back saying you were single. I actually prayed that you were interested in talking and meeting, hoping you were, deep inside, still the same person you used to be. Sexually, sure, but mostly in your heart. And you are. I love you too, Arthur." She smiled in her funny way. No one called me Arthur, and when Kitty called me by my name, it showed a depth of feeling.

"I love you too, Mary Katherine Theresa..." and we both laughed while crying a little. Then I took her in my arms and we just held each other. We didn't kiss, didn't say anything right away, we just held each other. I could have held her like that all day long, all night long. Finally we let go and we kissed each other with sweet soft kisses.

"I have to finish my makeup, Artie. Damn, my eye liner is running. Get out of here for a few minutes ok? Let me get myself together. I won't be long. Then we'll get breakfast and then we'll go someplace and talk about things. Like where we go from here."

"Sounds right to me, Kitty. I'll be in the living room. Need me to heat your coffee?"

"No, I'll just get fresh at breakfast. Shoo."

Kitty finished her makeup, then went and got dressed. Even casual, she was stunning. A simple Kelly green blouse with white, light cotton pants that cuffed above her ankle, and white sneakers. To me, she looked like a million bucks.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" I said as I kissed her lightly.

"So you keep telling me. I haven't heard that from a man in a very long time. You handsome devil. Come on, lets go. I'm starving. We worked up a hell of an appetite."

On the way out, Dolores was coming in, so I introduced them. Kitty was her charming self, with that brilliant smile full of kindness and warmth, and Dolores was very sweet, telling Kitty she hoped she'd be coming around more often, that I was too nice a man to be alone so much of the time. We got into Kitty's car and she said "She's a very sweet lady. I feel bad I made fun of her before."

"Don't. She wouldn't have minded. She's funny and she doesn't take herself seriously. I lucked out finding this place."

Kitty drove us towards the Roosevelt Field Mall, to a great breakfast place that's been there for as long as I can remember, called The Ham And Eggery. Great breakfast plates served piping hot in the stainless pans they were cooked in. I got my eggs scrambled well, as I always do, with ham and home fries and a toasted bagel. Kitty got her eggs up with sausage and fries and wheat toast. We dug in like we hadn't seen food in days. When we were done, we were stuffed and content. She did pay the bill like she said she would.