An Old Guy Gets Lucky, Twice!

Story Info
A camping trip and a lot of rain, turn into fun!
7.5k words
4.7
32.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I retired at the age of thirty-eight after spending most of my adult life in the military. I took a contracting job for about ten years after I got out then decided to spend the rest of my life enjoying my hobby of travelling around the country and visiting parks and especially finding places that were off the beaten trail. If a normal car could get there, then I usually did not want to go. I had spent the last ten days on the road, travelling around the back country of Georgia, North Carolina and Tennessee. I had put about fifteen hundred backroad miles on my truck and spent many nights camped by myself next to any stream or river I could find. Most places were so remote, that there was no cell service for at least twenty miles around. This was the way I liked it. Away from most people and all the hustle and bustle of the growing world.

I stayed fit by running and hiking. If I could find a spot, I did some rock climbing. All the outdoor physical activity kept me fit and trim. I also tried to watch what I ate most of the time. At forty-eight years old, I still was in better shape than most twenty-five-year-olds. I worked hard at it, but I enjoyed the way my body felt when I was in good shape.

I found a camp spot by accident travelling down about twenty-five miles of an old forest service road. It was early in the morning, and I was just out exploring. I had not had cell service in at least forty-eight hours and was unable to look up any camp sites, so I just figured I would drive until I found somewhere that looked appealing and set up my camp. I crossed a couple little one lane only bridges on the route and then came to a small creek crossing. I stopped and checked it out and the water was only about six inches deep, so I crossed and continued down the road. In another two miles I came upon a small side road that led to a small creek, about thirty feet wide and a nice flat area next to it with a rock fire pit. There were about three other spots with similar fire pits near it, but plenty of privacy in the unlikely event that someone else showed up. I figured that this was the perfect spot to set up camp.

I unloaded my truck and set up my roof top tent. The tent is about seven feet off the ground and gave me a little security in case any animals decided to visit my camp at night. I could also hear if any two-legged animals decided to get into my tent while I was sleeping. Although it was just me, I had bought the extra-large size in case I ever found a woman friend who would like to join me. I had a few over the last few years, but most needed a shower, running water and air conditioning. They just were not for me.

I set up the rest of camp and since it was still early in the day, I decided to go explore and go fishing along the creek. I was gone most of the day and came back about two hours before sunset. I noticed the smell of a campfire and saw that a newer SUV with Massachusetts plates had pulled in a couple sites over. I did not think anything of it and sat down to drink a beer and think about what I was going to make for dinner. I always had a well-stocked cooler. I might like the backwoods, but I always like to eat well when I camp. I was about three beers in when I heard someone calling out to me from the far side of my campsite. I looked over and there was a young girl, maybe twenty to twenty-five years old. I said Hi and she approached. She said that they had forgot propane for their grill and had no way to cook the burgers that they had brought to cookout. I kind of laughed and she looked a little dejected. I quickly said, no problem, I have plenty of propane. I was just going to cook, and I have two burners on my stove and I asked her if she just wanted to cook their food on mine. She quickly said that would be great and walked back quickly toward her campsite. Obviously being a chauvinist, I just assumed she was going to get her boyfriend and they would get their food and come back.

When she showed back up at my campsite, she had a small cooler, that could not have held much food and certainly not very much beer. She said her name was Renae and that her friend would be over in a minute. As she bent over to put her cooler down, I took a really good look at her. She was maybe 5'2, 115 pounds and had mid-length dark hair. She really was attractive. I was thinking what a lucky boyfriend to get to hang out with her all the time. As soon as that thought went through my head, I heard another female voice say "Thanks for bringing the cooler over, can you grab me a beer?" I turned my head and there was another stunningly beautiful girl with wavy chestnut hair and blonde highlights. I could see her green eyes from about thirty feet away. This girl was about the same height and weight, but she had at least a full cup size on Renae. I said hi and introduced myself to both girls. The other girl introduced herself as Angela. Angela said "I can't think you enough for letting us use your grill. I cannot believe we left the house without the propane."

We made small talk as she got the burgers out of the cooler and both of them cracked a beer. I said "it is going to be a few before the grill heats up, did you bring chairs? You might as well get comfortable." Angela said "Yes, great idea" and went to grab their chairs. I started the grill and pulled out a ribeye steak, corn on the cob and a potato I was going to cut up and fry. I could see Renae's eyes watching my food then looking back at her burgers. "What are you going to have with the burgers?" I said. "Uhh just burgers I guess. We did not bring anything else." I laughed and jokingly said "well at least you have buns for them right?" I could see her go blank for a minute and run back to their campsite. She was gone for about ten minutes and then both girls walked back over. "Hey Rob? Is there any chance we could share a little of your potato? We forgot the buns and we don't have anything else to eat with us. I think we left it all in Angela's mom's vacation house". I laughed out loud, but when I saw her face, I knew that she was really worried about it and obviously felt bad asking.

I said, "how about this, if you girls like steak, potatoes and corn, I would be happy to share. I have plenty for several days." I could see both of their faces light up at the prospect of a good meal. They both said yes so fast, then looked at each other and laughed. "Yes, please. I guess we came really unprepared." "It is my pleasure" I said. Honestly, I was enjoying their company and they were really nice to look at. It had been a while since I had spoken to a pretty girl, much less two of them at the same time. "Ok ladies, prepare to be amazed. Chef Rob is in the house preparing your evening meal. You already know what it is so just sit back, drink a beer and prepare to be amazed." They both laughed at my stupid statement.

I went about making the meal and asked if they had set up their tent. They looked at each other and said no, but agreed they probably should before it got dark. They both cracked another beer and walked back to their camp. About fifteen minutes later, they both came back and looked a little disheartened. "Problems with the tent?" I said. "I am beginning to think we are pretty useless in the outdoors." Again, I giggled and said "I'll be happy to help you after dinner." They both thanked me profusely. We made more small talk as I cooked and when dinner was ready, I served them both. They both got another beer to have with dinner and we sat and talked.

They said they had just graduated from Boston College and were taking a year off before going to grad school. They both graduated with accounting degrees and were taking business administration in grad school. Both said their families had successful businesses and they planned to take them over after they finished school. I told them about my military career and contracting jobs, both asking a million questions. I don't think they had ever met anyone who had served in the military before. I answered them patiently, even if most of them were just common sense to me. After dinner they both volunteered to wash the dishes, but I told them not to worry about it. There was a little daylight left, so I said that we should probably figure out their tent before it got dark. They agreed and we walked over to their campsite.

When I saw the tent, I wanted to laugh out loud. It was a tiny two-person tent, that really only slept one comfortably. At least they were both small girls. I set the tent up in about two minutes. They were both extremely thankful. We all walked back to my campsite so they could get their chairs and cooler. When we got there Angela said "Hey Renae, grab me another beer please." Renae opened the cooler and said, "there is none left," "I thought you were bringing beer from your mom's house?" "Oh crap, I left it on the counter." I was starting to wonder how these girls had ever made it through college.

I went to my cooler and grabbed them a couple beers and handed it to them. "I have more than I can drink in a couple days. Please take these and help yourself, I have plenty." They both took them and thanked me. I had started a campfire because it was getting pretty cold outside. The sun had gone down, and the warmth felt good. After a couple more beers each we were all feeling pretty good and began telling stories. Both girls were fun drunks and kept me laughing till after midnight. I told the girls that I had to be up kind of early in the morning and was going to bed. They laughed, thanked me profusely for the hospitality and beer and said that they were glad to have met me. I watched them all the way back to their campsite. They both had what I have always called a "come fuck me walk." It is just something in the sway of the hips. Not that either of the girls actually had hips, but they both had very small, firm asses.

As I was packing up the camp for the night, I heard thunder rolling in the distance and could smell rain in the air. It was getting colder by the minute. I hoped that the girls had brought warm blankets or sleeping bags since they seemed to have forgotten everything else. I battened down the hatches and crawled up into my rooftop tent just as lighting struck a tree about five hundred yards away. Wow, that was loud I thought. Within minutes the rain had started to pour. It did not start sprinkling like a spring shower, it was like the sky just opened up and started gushing water. Man, I thought, I made it up here just in time. I thought about the girls for a few minutes, then got ready for bed. I have always slept naked my entire life and now that I was free to do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted, I took advantage of it in whatever way felt good.

I could hear the rain just pounding down and the lightning strikes were getting closer and more often. I was glad I had brought an extra blanket with my sleeping bag, because it was getting cold inside the tent. I laid there for about fifteen minutes wondering what the girls were doing when I heard a frantic voice call my name from outside the tent. "Rob, it's Renae and Angela." I turned on my outside light and opened my tent flap. I saw both girls soaking wet head to toe in the pouring rain. "Can we come up there? Our tent is leaking, and I think it is going to blow away. "AND" Renae said throwing her hands up in the air and staring at Angela. "She locked the keys in our car. Please help us!" I unzipped the bug screen and told them to come up. I completely forgot that I was naked.

Both girls climbed up the ladder, shaking off the rain as best they could under the circumstances. I got both girls inside and zipped up the flap, holding off the rain and cold. I think Angela saw my dick first when she said "Holy shit." Renae quickly looked at what Angela was looking at and just said "wow." I realized that I was naked and said "Sorry." I quickly pulled my sleeping bag to cover my groin up. We all sat looking at each other for a few seconds as both girls sat shaking from the cold. It was in the upper forties by the time they had both crawled inside. All of their clothing was soaked, and I could tell they were freezing. I knew that the only way they were going to get warm was to get naked and try to dry off, but all I had in the tent was one sleeping bag and my small woobie blanket from my military days. I replaced the sleeping bag with the woobie, exposing my cock again in the process. I saw both girls stare at it for a second before they realized they were staring and looked away. "All I have are these two covers. This is probably going to sound weird, but you had better both get out of those clothes and try to warm up under the sleeping bag or you are going to freeze. I think it is going to get colder tonight." They looked at each other and I could tell they realized they had no choice or they were going to be wet and miserable all night. "I won't look, just tell me when you are both covered."

I turned away from them so that they could get undressed, but with three people in the rooftop tent, there was not much I could do but see parts of them as they got naked. I saw Renae throw a pair of very small lacey thong panties into the corner. I saw Angela lay her clothes next to them, but I had not seen her place any panties down. I wondered to myself if she had been wearing any. Renae said, "Ok, you can turn around. And thank you so much for everything. I think you saved our lives tonight." "It's ok, it is the least I could do, but I don't think camping is quite like accounting." Both girls gave a small laugh as they shivered trying to get warm. The storm outside was still beating down and if anything, the wind was getting worse. I could hear tons of rain coming down. "Ok, I will take this woobie and you girls will have to share the sleeping bag, sorry but I don't have anything else. I did not think it was going to get this cold today." Both girls just nodded and kept shivering. We all kind of settled in the best we could. With three people in a tent designed for two, the girls were almost on top of each other trying to get warm. I was just inches from Angela, who was in the middle. At least I was warm and dry.

The girls tried several positions, trying to maximize their body heat. The tent was not designed for really cold weather and this was pushing it to the limits. I was lying on my side to give them more room, but I knew I was not going to be able to sleep like that, but I would just have to bear it for as long as I could. About twenty minutes later, with their teeth still clattering Angela said "Rob, don't take this the wrong way, but we just cannot stop shivering. Maybe we could all share the little blanket you have also?" "You do realize that I am naked, I don't want anything to be a surprise if I move this blanket." "We know, but you look warm and dry and we just cannot get warm." I thought about it for about two seconds and said the hell with it. If I get a hardon, it is not my fault and it will be for a good reason. I pulled my blanket off, exposing my now growing dick and put it over both girls. "How do you want to do this? I mean, I don't want to you to think I am some pervert." Angela said "I don't even care at this point, as long as you are a warm pervert." Then she giggled between her teeth chattering. I curled up next to Angela. As soon as my skin touched hers, she pushed herself backward into me. "Wow, you are warm, thank god." I laid like this with my chest and stomach touching her back, trying my best to keep my now fully erect dick away from her ass. About ten seconds later, Angela pushed her butt back and tried to get all of her back and legs touching me, when she felt my hard dick she pulled back, but only for a few seconds. Then she pushed back into me even harder. My hard dick was now almost buried in the crack of her ass. We both lay still for about ten minutes and her teeth stopped chattering and I could feel her relax. On the other side of her, I could still hear Renae moving and could tell she was still freezing. A few minutes later, Renae said "I am still freezing, are you warming up?" Angela replied "Yes, Rob is so warm, I am beginning to feel much better."

I laid there thinking what are the chances that I would be naked, with a raging hardon, in my tent with two naked college girls. I just wish they were here for another reason. But I figured that I would enjoy the experience knowing that I was not going to get laid tonight. Another ten minutes or so went by and Renae said "That's not fair, I am still freezing and you are falling asleep. Rob, can you get in the middle of us." I thought, oh shit, here we go again, only this time Renae is going to feel my hard dick and freak out, but I said yes and we started moving so I could get between them. I figured that either I had to crawl over Angela or she had to crawl over me. I figured that I would let Angela move, that way if there was any contact, it would not be me that did it. "Angela, you are going to have to crawl over me so I can get in the middle." "Ok" she replied. I guess I should have turned a light on, but I never even thought about it at the time. Angela got up on her knees and felt her way over top of me. Her hand glanced off the head of my hard dick as she did, and I could swear that it lingered a couple seconds longer than needed. As she put one knee over my midsection in the dark, she misjudged the distance and went a little too far, this put her pussy down directly on my hard cock. We both jumped a little. I felt her little shaved pussy slap the flat side of my dick and as she tried to get her balance, it slid down my shaft. It was soaking wet and very slippery. She did not say a word, so I did not either. She finally made her way on the other side of me and I scooted over to Renae. Initially she was facing me and in the dark, we both moved toward each other. Me very slowly and her in a rush to get warm. We met a little closer than we both thought and her small boobs pressed into my chest. Both of her nipples were hard from the cold. She apparently decided that she would get more surface area if she turned her back to me and she rolled over and pressed her back into me. Just like Angela, a few seconds later she slowly pressed her ass my way. When her tiny tight ass made contact with my raging hard dick, she pulled back and said "Holy shit." Angela just laughed and said "It is huge, but it is really, really warm." Renae replied "I don't even care at this point, I just want to get warm." She then proceeded to quickly push her tight ass firmly against my dick. "Damn it is warm." Angela had become the big spoon and was pressing her larger breasts into my back. I could feel both of her nipples hard against my back. I was in both heaven and hell. Having two naked girls in my bed and not being able to fuck either one of them.

We were all still fairly drunk at this point and Angela said "I kind of miss how warm it was." Causing Renae to start laughing. I could tell that they both were warming up finally. We settled in and I tried to get as comfortable as a guy can get with a raging hardon, with a college girls wet pussy juice on my cock. I could not even reach down and stroke one out.

At some point we all three fell asleep as the rain and wind kept howling outside. I don't sleep well without moving positions during the night and as gently as I could, I rolled over to my other side. My cock was still rock hard even as I slept and each time I rolled over it picked a different ass crack to bury itself into. I heard both girls almost whimper each time I rolled over and pointed it away from them.

When the sun came up, I woke up and found that I was not only still rock hard, but I was cupping Angela's right breast with my hand. Her nipple was hard, and her tit was so firm. I realized that Renae was holding onto my chest and hugging me close as she slept. I was sure it was just a natural reaction, but I did not want to move. My dick was still firmly planted as deep in Angela's ass crack as it would go. I thought to myself to enjoy the moment now, because it will end as soon as they wake up. I laid in bed for an extra hour just holding Angela's breast while Renae held me tight from behind. I could feel how warm and soft both of their skin was.

12