An Old Lover Never Gets Old

Story Info
A threesome a long time in the making.
4.4k words
4.75
3.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is slutty, and she knows I love it endlessly. I write these stories for her alone. Some of it might be true, some of it might not. You will never know.

----------------------

His phone buzzed with a new text.

"Ok. It's on."

"He's getting drinks at the bar to take up."

Then ten second later, "Knows you will be joining... says he's down."

David's stomach fluttered. The electricity was amplified even more from the hardness straining against his pants as he felt the lightening shoot up from his middle to his spine and up to his forehead. He felt dizzy for just a split second, like he might fall off the bar stool upon which he was perched.

He pictured his wife Elle of many years sitting in an anonymous booth in the non-descript Marriott Marquee Times Square hotel lobby bar, across the street from where he was sidled up at a touristy Irish pub. He pictured her, with her long blond hair, small waist, curvy hips, and long legs, getting up to greet someone whom she hadn't seen in nearly two decades. Antony. Her former lover. A long term fling with whom she was fucking (among several) at the time David had met Elle all those years ago in the City. He visualized the man visiting her this evening, the athletic, bald, good looking trip guide she'd met after booking a spur of the moment bike adventure across the picturesque countryside of Austria.

He was able to visualize what their greeting might look like, her eyes twinkling, perhaps the awkward embrace, his good looking features highlighted by his bald head, simply because he had seen her former lover in sordid pictures Antony had taken of the two of them locked in passionate poses all those many years ago.

Pictures. Apparently that was his thing. And as she told it, she was captivated by it, enraptured by his abrupt direction of how to pose, where to position herself, how to take his cock before the camera went off. Fueling what was a fiercely erotic relationship not connected so much by emotions and intimacy but by unbridled passion and pure enjoyment for sex with each other.

David saw their passion in the pictures she'd shared with him after they first realized long ago they shared a similar kink, her love of reminiscing about old lovers, and his passion for directing her sexual energy to bring out her true naughty side.

Pictures. David had poured over them countless times. It fueled his personal fantasies of her. In his mind, he was able to trace every line, every curve of her body in every single picture. He knew what she'd been thinking in each moment by the look in her eyes, the way her body was positioned, the way her lips were parted. Pictures. He saw her posed visually like the amateur pictures he saw in dirty magazines of his youth, but these were of his beautiful wife. The eroticism that shot through him when he looked at them was off the charts.

Pictures. These artifacts, and the corresponding memories, of her former lover had brought them countless hours of erotic fun over the years. She'd had more orgasms than either of them could count as he'd coaxed her into reminiscing about how much she enjoyed the size of his big cock, how much she relished being bent over into his favorite doggy position, and how it turned her on that he used to boss her around in bed.

David's mind raced as he thought about those many moments between them before her body lost control to an oncoming orgasm, where she'd voice things like "his dick was so thick my hand barely fit around it," or "sometimes he would follow me into the shower, even after he'd already fucked me two or three times," or "his dick was so big sometimes I couldn't breath when I was blowing him."

This was the man she was now standing up to greet in the hotel bar across the street from where he was currently sitting.

He was immeasurably turned on.

He pictured them sitting at a table, Elle batting her eyes coyly, flirting, reconnecting after all those years, talking about the mundane things people discuss when they haven't seen each other in a while. "How are things? What are you doing for work these days? Are you still biking regularly?"

But in his reptilian brain, he fantasized about them descending to a conversation about their very sexual past. He knew that while they weren't compatible much socially or emotionally, they shared a very hot sexual connection that usually meant she was naked and being fucked against a wall or pushed into bed within minutes of them arriving at one another's apartments. They never officially dated. It was somewhat occasional and casual. But David knew she liked his cock.

He looked down at this phone, lingering on the text thread.

"Ok. It's on"

So, they were leaving to go upstairs to fuck... which meant by definition they HAD to have ended up in a conversation about sex.

He wondered how it had started? Would one of them have brought up a flirty time they hooked up? Was that all it would take to get the conversation going? Would they have taken a trip down memory lane together, getting hotter by the second? Would she have brought up their first steamy night together in a stairwell in a hostel in Austria?

Then he looked at the final text in the thread.

"Knows you will be joining... says he's down."

How would she have broached the subject of a threesome? David and Elle had discussed just coming right out and asking, if she felt the timing was right, but David knew so many factors had to fall in place at exactly the right moment. The right number of cocktails. The right stories about their sexual times together. The right references to the passionate connection of the past.

Or...maybe it was just as simple as asking it he wanted to fuck her in a threesome with her husband. Antony was married after all, and if he'd agreed to the meet up with her at the hotel bar in the first place, there was already the implicit expectation there might be something illicit on the horizon. David knew sex was the first thing on the mind of the male reptilian brain given the invitation from an old lover.

Maybe it really was that simple.

They had planned for any one of three scenarios. Perhaps the chemistry would no longer be there, and Elle and Antony would part ways with nothing more than a shared drink and a laugh. Even so, the upside was material for endless orgasms to be enjoyed later as David fucked her, making her fantasize about what might have been.

Or, if the sexual spark did indeed ignite, Elle might chicken out on pushing for the idea of a threesome, or perhaps Antony wouldn't go for it. In that case, she had license to choose to go up alone with him to the room. David said for years that if she had the opportunity to fuck him one more time, she was more than welcome to just let it happen. It's not like his dick hadn't been in her before, so what was the harm after fantasizing about it all these year. Afterward, David and Elle could look forward to making each other come endlessly for years with the descriptive memory of her evening.

But the scenario they both hoped for was that upon her coyly offering the opportunity for a threesome with her and her husband, he'd willfully accept. After all, if he was going to cheat on his wife for an old lover, he might as well just go all in for an epic experience. Or at least, that was the line she was going to use to try to convince him. That and, "you only live once."

The phone buzzed one more time on the bar.

"ok headed upstairs. C u in a bit 😊"

Apparently Antony didn't need a lot of convincing on the subject.

David ordered one more Manhattan from the bartender, looked at his watch, and gave himself 10 minutes. 10 minutes to finish this drink, walk across the street to the Marquee, take the elevator to his floor, and head to their room. The room to which at this very moment his wife was headed with her hot former lover.

He could barely contain his excitement. He stared at the brown liquid in his drink, fussing with the cherry buried in the ice, sipping it to try to make the time go faster, ignoring the growing crowd around him. Finally, he tossed back the drink, paid the man, and headed across the street.

###

The elevator doors opened heavily and he stepped into the hallway, walking cooly down the long passage. After what seemed an eternity, he stopped in front of room 1009. Their room. He paused, wondering if he'd hear any noises coming from the pair inside. He heard what sounded like a giggle and a muffled moan, but couldn't quite make it out. His cock was straining against his pants, his stomach in knots, and his heart pounding, drowning out his ability to hear clearly. He pulled the key card from his pocket and slid it across the sensor, hearing the electronic beep and the lock disengage.

He pushed open the heavy door slowly, peering around as he did so. The sight nearly knocked his breath away.

He couldn't believe how sexy it looked in real life, after having imagined it for so many years. In a chair sat Antony, still clothed but zipper down, his legs splayed out in front of him, his bald head looking down, his piercing dark eyes locked intensely on Elle. There, on her knees between Antony's legs, was his wife, her head bobbing up and down, sliding her delicate, sexy mouth over his giant dick. Her hand pumped between the base of his big cock and her lips as she expertly twisted it while using her mouth up and down his thick manhood.

As they both heard the door close, Elle glanced to the side, locking eyes with her husband, still maintaining the rhythm of her blowjob. She was, after all, definitely a pro. She wasn't startled in the least, and seemed very comfortable in the moment. The twinkle in her eyes said it all...she was enjoying herself immensely. Then David and Antony's eyes crossed, and they simply nodded to each other. No words were really necessary. No introductions. This was just about pleasure, flesh, and fantasy.

Elle's clothes were still on, as well as her high heels. But he noticed her tight navy work pants were unbuttoned and unzipped. They were loose at the waste, and he could see the top of her red lace thong peeking out as she bent over into his lap. He wondered if Antony had unzipped her pants, feeling her up before pushing her down to suck on his cock. That's unbearably hot, David thought to himself. He wondered if they were kissing while he unzipped her, pushing his hands down the front of her pants to feel her wetness.

"I'm just going to sit on the bed and watch," was all he managed to say.

It was his own personal porn movie, watching his wife blow her old lover. He knew she was a pro. She always had been. She prided herself on her abilities to get men off with her mouth. She often teased David with old stories of how she blew a random co-worker in the parking garage of her old office building, or how she'd find herself in the dorm room of a fraternity boy after a party and end up naked blowing him while his friend slept in the bed across the room. David knew it gave her great pleasure, and pride, knowing she held magical abilities with her mouth, and frankly her entire body.

He watched Antony's head tilt back, watched him lightly grab the back of her head while she bobbed up and down, listed to her moan softly, the slurping and sucking sounds quietly coming from across the room.

"Damn I can't believe this. I've been thinking literally for years about how well you suck cock," was all Anony said. David heard her whimper in affirmation as he said it.

Antony started panting and moaning a bit louder, clearly enjoying Elle's skills. Several minutes went by of her erotically sucking his big cock, until finally Antony gently lifted her chin, a signal for her to stop and stand up. As she ascended from her knees, his hands went to her waist, easily pulling the sides of her pants down as she stood, revealing her body in front of his. The navy pants clumped at her high heels.

"I just want to look at this for a minute." David could see Antony's eyes laser focused on Elle's body, taking in her red thong, her small waist, her sexy hips, her soft, tan shapely legs. She stood there in front of him, not moving, exposed, as they both gazed over her. Then Antony sat forward in the chair, his hand moving toward her panties, lightly trailing her hip line, back to her tight ass, then forward and down to her crotch, then he could see Antony slip his finger under her panties, watching it disappear inside his wife, hearing her moan and watching her close her eyes as he did so.

He softly moved his fingers inside her for a minute before removing his hand and gently directing her. "Turn around, I want to see that ass." She shuffled herself around, her pants bunched up at her feet, shoes still on. Elle was now facing her husband, him still sitting on the bed. They locked eyes, the erotic energy bracing between them.

Antony's hand moved back to her ass, feeling her up like he was hungry for it. "Oh my god," he uttered. His hands went up under her shirt to her back, then down her ass to her trim legs. David's eyes went back and forth, between locking Elle's gaze, to watching Antony feel his wife up. He watched Antony's fingers go back under her thong, slowly sliding into her wet pussy. He could hear the wetness as he fingered her from behind, watching Elle's eyes roll back in her head as she gasped slightly. Antony's left hand held her hip steady while his right worked inside her slowly, under her panties. "God damn, that's hot," he growled.

He knew that the slight forward angle his wife was bent into, standing but not quite straight, with Antony's fingers coming from behind her, were hitting her soft spot inside just right. He knew she loved it, being confined like that with her pants down around her ankles, not being able to move, while a man took advantage of her that way. He could see in her eyes that she was beginning to go to a place of ecstasy, moaning and beathing a bit more loudly as the force of his fingers moving in and out of her slightly pushed her back and forth.

"Damn, I remember when you used to prance around in front of me like this, just in your little panties, teasing me, in that old apartment of yours on the Upper West Side. Your ass is the same as I remember it, all those years ago. Fucking hot."

With that, he pushed her forward gently as she shuffled toward the bed. He stood up from the chair behind her, guiding her forward in one motion. He guided her so she was fully bent over, bracing herself with her hands on the bed. Her eyes were down, then she looked up at her husband with anticipation. "Oh god," was all David heard her say. He could tell she was kicking off a shoe to free one leg from her work pants so she could spread herself more comfortably. He noticed out of the corner of his eye Antony's big dick bouncing slightly against Elle's ass as Antony maneuvered.

Antony was now behind her, pushing down on her back to more fully bend her over the bed, pulling her panties to the side with his left hand, grabbing his big cock with his right, stroking it, intently gazing on her perfect ass bent over in front of him.

"I still sometimes look at those old pictures of us fucking. I can't believe how many times I've come thinking about this ass all these years."

"I can't believe how many times I've come thinking about that big dick of yours all these years," he heard Elle say right back.

"I'm going to fuck you now," And with that, he watched Antony grab her hips and slowly slide his cock into her tight pussy.

"Jesus, that feels really fucking big," she gasped.

Antony didn't say anything, just continued to slide it slowly inside her until his pelvis was against her soft ass. Then he slowly began to move back and forth. She instantly moaned like a slut.

That was all David could take, seeing his wife with her former lover's dick inside her. He immediately unzipped and positioned himself in front of his bent over wife. "You look so hot, you dirty slut," was all he could get out before he moaned as Elle took his dick into her mouth, sucking him in rhythm to the fucking she was getting from behind.

The three of them stayed locked in an erotic rhythm, Elle's eyes locked on her husband, Antony slowly fucking her from behind, holding her beautiful ass, David softly cupping her head in his hands. Finally, David pulled his dick from her mouth, bending down to passionately kiss her, feeling the sexual energy pass between their mouths from the motion behind her. She moaned erotically into his mouth with each thrust.

"His dick feels so big," she moaned into his kiss.

"Do you like being bent over, feeling it again inside you like that?"

"Oh my god yes, I think I'm going to come like this..."

Their mouths mashed together in the rhythm of the sex.

"That's so hot. Just let yourself be a dirty little whore. Just let it happen."

He knew she rarely had an orgasm in doggy, but the intimacy and eroticism of the moment was winning out. He watched her hand go under her pelvis, touching herself like she did in the pictures he'd seen of Antony fucking her doggy taken all those years ago.

"Oh my god you two are going to make me come," was all she said.

"I've never fucked anyone who can come as many times as you," Antony growled as he pawed at her hips. David's mind juxtaposed the real time moment of watching Antony's hands on his wife's beautiful ass, with the same visual he'd seen in the pictures he'd committed to memory.

Then he noticed her lower back turn flush, her shirt pushed up toward her torso, and knew she wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. He felt her arch her back a bit more and let out a loud moan into his mouth as they kissed passionately. He felt her knees wobble with the quake inside her body. "Oh my god that's so fucking hot" she barely breathed through her gasps and their kissing.

Antony controlled his rhythm, slowing, giving her time to recover. Clearly he knew how her body responded, remembered how to bring her pleasure even after the years.

"Jesus. That feels so fucking good. Give me another," she gasped.

David pulled his kisses away from her mouth and pushed his dick back toward her lips, watching her take it deep into her mouth, knowing she was completely distracted by what was happening inside her and behind her.

"I'm not going to come in your mouth. I'm going to fuck you after he's done with you."

"Oh my god," she breathed, her hand moving faster under her pelvis, Antony's pace picking up again. "Jeesus" she let out, not able to keep David's cock in her mouth anymore, another wave crashing through her body as she convulsed forward.

"Damn that's hot," Antony gasped, slowing his pace again.

She lurched forward, grasping her husband's dick with her hand, pulling him toward her mouth. "Oh my god, make me come again."

Antony picked up the pace again, lightly slapping her ass. David was mesmerized by the vision of her ass moving back and forth, like the ocean, as her old lover fucked her. He watched that big dick go in and out of his wife's pussy like he was watching his own private video, the ecstasy of being completely detached, but still right in the middle of the intimacy.

"Oh god," he heard Elle moan as her body convulsed a third time, knees buckling, chest resting heavily on the bed. Antony held himself deep inside her, pushing her hips forward, fully pressed against her skin.

Her breathing subsided as she recovered. "Oh god, your dick feels so deep in me," she offered weakly. "I am gonna be so sore."

"Maybe. But too bad, we're not done with you yet," Antony threw right back, beginning to move gently again inside her.

He knew from Elle's stories that Antony could fuck for quite a long time, and wondered if that would be the case tonight. It turned David on immensely thinking about forcing Elle to fuck after she was done with Antony, even if she was sore. That was the deal they'd struck as husband and wife. If she was allowed to fuck an old lover, then no matter how sore her tight pussy might be, she had to let David fuck her as much as he needed the following day.

12