An Older Lonely Woman Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I approached the door and there was a slight hesitation. Could I just ignore him? But then I remembered his rudeness and thought he needed a lesson. The anger began to build inside me until I was ready to meet him. I opened the door and saw this pathetic pasty large male. He was overweight and looked like he had not seen the sun in years. He was young looking maybe mid to late 20's he was wearing a hoodie over a Star Trek t-shirt. He looked very nerdy. I invited him in and as soon as he entered I slammed the door behind him. He reeked of sweat and nerves. But all I could think was whether this was the same person that harboured the hard angry red penis.

I walked in front of him and looked over my shoulder to order, "Get on your hands and knees like a good incel slave boy. You will not speak unless spoken to. You will address me as mistress."

He followed my instructions to the letter and followed me. I went to the kitchen and ordered him to make my breakfast. I asked him, "Did you eat breakfast?"

He was sat on the floor by my feet as he answered, "Mistress, I have travelled all night to be here for 8.00am. I have crossed 3 states and taken 4 different trains and a cab. I have not had any breakfast."

I smiled knowing the power I held over him, "You are fat enough that you can do without food for some time. But you can have this for now."

I threw a bacon strip from my plate at my feet feeding him like he was a dog. He did not object and hungrily ate it.

I had him follow me all day as my little lap dog. I read the papers with my feet on him like he was a footstool but his hard cock would not escape my mind.

It was later in the evening and I had ordered him to cook for me. I went to my room to dress for the evening. I found a red dress, it was short and tight fitting. I did not wear a bra under it as it was backless and I thought about going without underwear but in the end I wore a red pair of panties.

I entered the dining room and he had the food waiting for me. He went to his hands and knees but I held up my hand to stop him, "You are eating with me tonight. Strip down to your boxers and sit in the chair opposite me."

His eyes were glued to my figure and his jaw hit the floor when he saw me. I felt a sexual energy within me that I had never felt before.

As we sat down to eat I asked him, "Do you still think I am a dried up old hag?"

His food seemed to catch in his throat and it looked like he might choke for a moment. His nerves were evident and he was struggling to look up at me despite not being able to look away moments earlier, "Answer me you fucking incel."

I saw a fire in his eyes as he looked up, "Mistress I noticed your panties are soaking wet and your tits despite some sag are in good shape. Your nipples are so erect they seem ready to tear through your dress. So no, you are not a dried up old hag."

He was biting his tongue but he found other ways to call me a slut and offend me the little bastard. But wasn't honesty what I wanted from men? I missed his unrestrained aggression in the messages and I wanted to tease this out of him, "Am I a Cunt, Whore or a Bitch? Or all 3?"

He had a little smirk as though he knew the game I was playing, "A slave would not use such terms against his mistress."

I asked in wonderment, "What if you were a free man? What terms would you use?"

He quickly retorted, "You will know once I am free."

I wanted to see him free but would I dare grant him his freedom. I wanted an honest man but I was restraining him. I bit my lip as I thought about freeing him, "Stand up and take off your boxers."

He followed my orders and it was that same angry cock that had occupied my thoughts last few nights. I bit my lip hard and there was a faraway look in my eyes as I took in his cock. I could no longer hide behind messages, he knew the effect his cock had on me.

My breathing was shallow and I tried to compose myself before speaking but I was unable to hide my aroused state, "Tonight you will need to sleep in my bed as I have not set up any other rooms. Walk behind me."

I led him to my room and invited him to my bed. I wanted to free this incel but could I handle his unrestrained sexual force? Or would he be a disappointment?

As I walked up the stairs I knew he was getting an unrestricted view of my red panties as he walked a few steps behind me. I wanted that animal inside him to burn with desire. I wanted him to treat me like the cunt he saw me as.

I ordered him to sit on the bed and I did a little shimmy as I pulled the dress off my shoulders, "I sleep in only my panties. I hope you don't mind," he shrugged his shoulders as to say it was up to me. Do you want to be free tonight?" I asked with a lusty look as I displayed my naked body to him.

He looked at me with eyes that wondered if I was teasing him but he answered eagerly, "Yes."

I took a deep breath and nodded, "You are free from your obligation as my slave. On the condition that you must sleep naked in my bed tonight."

He stood up from the bed and stride towards me, there was a fire in his eyes as he grabbed me by the hair and pushed me against the wall and whispered menacingly in my ear, "You fucking Cunt. You have been lauding your position over me today. Tonight you are going to know what I really think of your dried up cunt. I could smell your hungry cunt all evening. When was the last time you had a cock?"

What had I unleashed? I was taken aback and lost for words but he aggressively asked, "Well? Tell me you fucking cunt."

I muttered, "10 years."

He scoffed, "You pathetic old hag. Well tonight I am going to feed you much needed cum in all your holes. Let me fill your first one."

He dragged me down by my hair to my knees and said, "Take my cock you fucking whore. Suck it with your whore mouth. You fucking slut. You crave cum. You have been flashing me your tits and ass all evening. Your panties were so wet they were practically leaking. You fucking cunt."

He forced his cock down my throat by pulling on my hair. The force and pain caused tears in my eyes but a sheer passion was driving me on. I wanted to feel this force. I hungered for this force.

He was hitting the back of my throat with every thrust but the feeling spurred me on. I was rubbing myself between my legs as I felt my own desire build to an orgasm. I was feeling a punishing raw sexual energy of a man that had his desires pent up for too long. I began to squeeze his balls as I urged him to cum inside me.

I then felt the force hit the back of my throat. It took me by surprise and I choked a little on his sperm but as the other shots followed I had no option but to swallow.

He dragged me by the hair to the bed. He bent me over the side of the bed and kicked my legs apart. I then felt him rub his hard cock against my soaked panties from behind. How was he hard already? I could still taste the salty cum in my mouth. I moaned into the pillow, "Fucking incel bastard. Fuck me you dog."

He roughly pushed my panties to side and began to slide the tip of his dick inside me and I let out a deep sigh, "You are a typical slut bitch. Your pussy is dripping over my cock but you would call it wimp and small. What a pathetic bitch? Look at you now. Bent over. Begging for my cock. You Cunt. You will only get it if you really beg for my incel cock."

He was a bastard and he kept on edge sliding the head just past my lips and then back out again. The battle with my pride was lost and I needed that angry cock inside me, "Fuck me. Please fuck me. Give that hard angry cock. I want you to fill me like the slut I am."

He was not satisfied and he kept up the teasing of my pussy, "Tell me what a Cunt you are."

I buried my face in the bed in frustration but I needed this, "I am a cunt. I am a whore. I am a slut. I am a bitch. I want you to fuck me like the cunt I am. Please do not have any mercy. Please fuck me hard."

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me back as he saddled himself inside of me. He began to ride me with all his force, he was slamming against me with every thrust. It was visceral and forceful. I responded with moans as he grunted with every thrust. It was sex like I had never experienced before. I felt a passion I had never felt before and then he came inside me.

I had always been careful not to have unprotected sex but I was lost in this lust and I just wanted to feel his sperm inside of me. I came like never before and my whole body was on fire.

I was able to sleep that night with ease as I felt my sexual frustration satisfied.

I woke in the morning and did not find Brian next to me and I found myself panic thinking he had left. I wore a robe and I went to the bathroom hoping to find him in there but when he was not and I panicked and ran downstairs. It was there I saw him picking up his clothes and he looked at me startled.

I asked, "Where are you going?"

He seemed nervous, "I am sorry about last night. I have never had sex before and I lost control. I am going now."

I went to him, "You have nothing to apologise for. I want you to stay with me, if you want to?"

He looked at me slightly surprised by my tone, "I need to think about it. Where would I stay? I like it where I am. I am not sure."

I was surprised and hurt he was ready to turn down my offer, "You will stay in my bed. You can use my body anyway you want in the bedroom. I will pay you to stay here. I will buy you whatever you want."

He all of a sudden turned, "You want my small wimp cock to use you any I want in the bedroom? Use your saggy tits anyway I want? Use your horny cunt anyway I want? Use your whore mouth anyway I want?"

He was still the same bastard inside there, "Yes I do. If you stay, you can use me. Any part of me anyway you want in the bedroom."

He looked at me up and down, "Take off your robe Cunt."

Why was I letting myself be degraded by this pathetic man? Was my celibacy making me weak? I had always drawn strength from it but now I felt weak as I followed his command and took off my robe.

He took in my body and I felt butterflies in my stomach being this exposed to his judgement in the cold light of day "I might stay but I want to use your body in every room."

He dropped his jeans and gave me a knowing look. He wanted me to suck his cock in my own kitchen. As his cock came into view I walked over to him mesmerized by the sight. I only wanted one thing in that moment and that was to please him.

I began to lick that red angry head. I licked the underside of his head eliciting a groan from him. I loved the idea of pleasing him and the control I had over his erect cock.

I began to take more and more of his cock into my mouth. I just loved the taste of it.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and began to initially gently force his cock further down my throat. I loved the feel of it entering my mouth and I just wanted more. I loved his forceful aggression.

He was soon hitting the back of my throat and I could only think of swallowing his cum but he all of a sudden stopped and pulled me off. He lifted me up and sat me on the dining table. I was breathless and he whispered in my ear, "I want to fuck a baby into your dried up old hag cunt."

His words sent goose bumps through my body. They were not just empty words and I truly believe he would follow through. I swallowed my saliva as I waited in anticipation.

He roughly slid down my panties and positioned himself between my legs. My hips instinctively moved forward to welcome his cock. Was this my body's natural instinct at wanting to be bred?

He looked at me and smiled, "You are a slutty Cunt. You want to be fucked by my hard incel dick. You need this more than anything."

He thrust into me hard and continued fucking my cunt hard. He thrusted with such force that the table was moving. I was worried it would collapse but I was enjoying this too much and I wanted to cum with his sperm deep inside me.

I wrapped my legs around him in an instinctive way to keep his cock inside of me. I dug my nails into his back as I felt my orgasm reach its peak. He was a fat disgusting nerd but he drove me crazy with his cock.

I was getting so close and from his breathlessness and grunts I realised he was close too, "Cum inside me. Drown my eggs with your sperm. You incel bastard impregnate me."

It was then that I felt it. His sperm deep inside me. The orgasm ripped through me like nothing I had felt before and I came so forcefully.

He stayed inside me to keep the sperm inside me.

12