An Older Woman's Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
This cougar wants my man meat. I'm happy to oblige.
7.4k words
4.17
32.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Donobono
Donobono
62 Followers

Why am I so drawn to her? Is it because she is some exceptional beauty? No. I don't mean to say she isn't nice to look at. She is. She most definitely is. But I wouldn't describe her as sexy. She's got more of a girl-next-door kinda vibe to her, you know. Or, should I say, your best friend's mom you got a secret crush on, kind of vibe? That's oddly specific, isn't it... Alex can never find out about that. He would probably kick my ass. No, he will kick my ass. Anyway, she's a good-looking woman don't get me wrong, but it isn't the main reason I'm drawn to her, or rather, I don't think it is.

Maybe it's because she's an older woman. I've never considered dating or sleeping with an older lady before. Okay, that might not be technically true. I might've maybe, probably, Okay definitely, imagined myself sucking on Mrs. Johnson's big, gigantic titties. Alex, buddy, I love you man. Please don't kill me. But I've got eyes and they can't help but stare at those giant honkers. Okay, so I might be attracted to some older woman.

Or maybe I'm just a connoisseur of big breasts. Because she has some nice big boobies, as well. Now, although her breasts might be nice, what really gets me going, though, is that big, round, juicy behind of hers. Her butt is just a thing of beauty. Firm and no sag whatsoever. I don't know how she keeps those meaty-looking buttocks in such good condition, but thumbs up to her. Great job. It's perfect. And when she wears those tight-fitting skirts. Man, I tell you, I could just get down on my knees and... Okay, down boy. Let's not get too excited now. Alright, I probably sound like I'm only into her because of the way she looks but... okay there might be some truth to that. I admit I am a bit of a horndog sometimes. Or most of the time, I guess. I mean seriously, how am I supposed to focus on my work when I can see the fabric clinging that tightly to all that ass. Does she even know what her ass in that skirt does to me?

Alright, I've just concluded that I'm a vain douchebag. But I assure you, there is still more to it. I think the main reason I'm so drawn to her is because of that look: Desire. I've never seen a woman her age give me that look before. Ever.

It started off innocently enough. A cheeky smile here, an arm squeeze there. But the smile has slowly evolved over time into something more... impish I should say. Apart from the smile which makes my wiener all hard; the squeeze has also evolved into a more playful ass squeeze. It started as a pat on the bum but soon turned into some heavy petting. Which I appreciate. But what get's my engine revving is the look of clear desire that accompanies the smiles and ass squeezes. I've never thought that sex with a woman twice my age would be possible. Heck, I never could have imagined the prospect of such a thing would excite me so much. I didn't think a woman like that would ever look at me that way. I didn't even know I wanted it so badly until it was in front of me. Now that I've received the look from such a mature woman, there's no turning back for me. I've got to show her my desire. And desire doesn't always come in the form of a look. It can take many shapes and forms. I want her to feel my desire. The full weight and girth of it.

The only hiccup is that giant diamond on her finger. Am I horny enough that I'm willing to compromise my moral values? Yes. I guess I am. I'm a terribly selfish person, aren't I? I'm also stupidly horny for this woman. I need to take action. But I don't want to rush things. She clearly doesn't want other people to know. So I'm gonna have to be a little discreet.

"Give me your phone."

Woah, where did she come from? "Sorry?"

"You heard me. Don't worry, I'm not gonna look at your porn folder or anything."

"How did you-" She just stares at me. Giving me that knowing look. How does she know about my collection? "Ok fine, here."

"Type in your password please." I can't read her expression. But there is definitely something behind her eyes. Something predatory. Like a cougar about to pounce. "Thank you, honey." She's typing something while I'm trying and failing to not stare at her cleavage. "There you go. I expect a text from you tonight." Busted. She definitely caught me staring. She's giving me that smile again. "Turn around."

"Why?"

"Don't question mommy." She says while twirling her finger. Not removing her gaze from my eyes. "You know what I want."

"I know what you want. I want it as well." I say with what I hope is a firm, confident, voice. She's really making me nervous right now.

She just gives me this naughty little giggle. "Patience baby. Now do it. You know I need those sweet buns." I turn around slowly whilst holding her gaze. I give my hips an extra shake which causes her to give a little giggle. "Work it, baby." She hollers at me while I shake my butt even more, which sends her into an even bigger fit of giggles. "That's it, these are the buns I know and love." She says while kneading my asscheeks.

"This is sexual harassment, you know."

"Oh shut up baby. You know you love it." She pats my ass a few more times. She stops and I take that as my cue to turn around. She's coming in closer. "Don't forget to text me okay." She whispers while standing nearly nose to nose with me.

"I won't." I'm just lost in her eyes. I want to say something clever but I just can't think of anything to say.

"Alright then, handsome. Don't blow it now. I'll be waiting." I caught her double meaning there. Don't worry, I don't intend to blow my load anytime soon. I'm saving it all for you. "Bye-bye now." She says while giving me this mischievous smile.

I don't say saying. I just nod my head slightly, while staring at all that ass walking away. I'm sure she's putting an extra swing in her hips to accentuate her butt. Well, it's confirmed. She wants me. Or my ass at least. I'm not sure yet.

Man, I'm horny right now. I'm even half-chubbed. Let me adjust it real quick. Good thing the break room is empty this time of day.

"Hey Allison, it's the guy with the sweet buns." I hope that wasn't too lame of an opener.

"What took you so long, Donny? Never keep a girl waiting."

"I'm sorry, I had to finish some emails. My supervisor was on my ass too. It all took a little longer than I anticipated." This is true in part, but I was also nervous as all hell. I can't screw this up. I need to get in between those cheeks.

"John is such a prick. Bothering employees after hours. It's okay baby, I understand. You poor thing, always working so hard. Your shoulders must be so stiff. I should rub them for you one of these days. You know, to work out all the stiffness."

"I would like that very much. And I am completely willing on doing the same for you." And so much more.

"Oh, there's no need. But then again... My lower back has been giving me some problems lately." Which is code for I need to get my back blown out. Got it.

Well, it's settled then. I'm here and I'm willing.

"Can I be honest with you, Donny boy?"

"Of course, you can."

I think I might be tempted in rubbing something other than your shoulders. Like those cheeks of yours, for instance." This woman wants it bad and she's not holding back either. Okay, don't fuck this up now.

"My cheeks are already used to the attention already. So It should be fine." Yes, nailed it.

"Lol... ain't that the truth. And, what about you?"

"What about me?"

"Will you be tempted, In rubbing something other than my back?" Play it cool, man. You got this.

"Like what?"

"Wellllll, you do seem to stare at my ass an whole lot. Not to mention my tits. So I think it is fitting that you get to cop a feel or two. Don't ya think." Thank you, Jesus!

"I don't think if I were to massage those areas, that I could control myself."

"Ohhhhh, really. So you would completely lose control. How exactly? In what way?"

"Well, if, for instance, I were to rub your backside, I might just be tempted to kiss it. The same thing applies to your breasts. I might just end up sucking on your nipples."

"What else? What more will you be tempted on doing to my ass."

Oh fuck. I'm stiffening up. "I don't know if I can say."

"Have you fantasized about me? About my ass. I'm sure you've thought about it. The things you want to do to my big, fat ass. Tell me about the depraved things you've thought of doing to me." Is this really happening right now? It's official, I'm having phone sex with a married colleague at work.

"I don't know. You might not see me the same way If I were to tell."

"I doubt my perception of you will change much. Do you think I can't see you staring at me? Undressing me with your eyes. Fantasizing about all the wonderful, awful things you want to do with me. I feel so flattered that an old, fat woman like myself can still get that look from such a beautiful, young man like yourself."

"First of all, you are most certainly not old. Could an old woman make my penis this hard? No. Secondly, I like the way you look. The shape of your body. You've got curves in all the right places. So no, you are not fat. I don't want to hear that word coming from you ever again. You are fucking beautiful. You hear me."

"Flattery can get you everywhere, young man. And I do mean everywhere. You still haven't answered my question, Donny. What do you want to do with my ass? Do you want to rub it, knead it, play with it?"

"Yes. A million times yes."

"You want to kiss my asscheeks."

"Yes, I really want to. So badly." I'm so fucking hard.

"You want to lick and suck on these fat cheeks."

"Yes, oh my God baby." Time to release you out of your cage.

"What about that tiny hole, Donny? Between these wide cheeks. What about my tight, virgin asshole. You want to kiss, lick and suck all over my asshole." Oh fuck. Don't blow just yet.

"Oh yes."

"You want to prepare this ass for what's to come?" This horny bitch wants my cock in her ass.

"Do you mean... I can do it in your butt?"

"Donny, I want you to speak these words exactly as you see it written here. I want you to say: Allison, I'm going to fuck you in your virgin asshole. Say these words exactly. I want to hear it. I need to hear you say it, baby."

"Allison... I... I'm going to fuck you so hard in your ass! I'll fuck you so deep in your tight, little virgin asshole. Oh God! Oh, fuck yes. Ohhhhhhh fuck. Augggggh! Ahhhhh! Auggh, oh yes."

"Did you just... oh baby. That was sooooo hot. Listen to this. Squelch... Squelch...Ahh... Squelch, squelch, mmmmmhhhhh, squelch, Ah Jesus Christ, fuckkkk... Squelch... that... Squelch... feels... so fucking...Squelch... Gooood! Can you hear... squelch... ah yes... that...Squelch...baby. Can you hear me frigging myself... for yoooouuuu... oh Donny... ahhhh! Fuck yes!"

"Allison, I want to be in you."

"I know baby. You know something. My middle finger is so wet right now. I bet it will slip right in. I can feel it dilating the ring baby. Ooooh yes. It's in. First knuckle... second... knuckle... fuck... it's in. It's in real deep. Right up in my fucking ass. The walls are squeezing my finger really tight. I wish this was your cock baby. This is such a tight ass. You will blow your load so fucking fast in this ass baby. You want to see me fucking my ass on video."

"For the love of God show me. Please show me." Fuck, I need more tissues.

"Let me just prop up the phone. Alright, that should be good. Are you seeing this baby? The 4k quality closeup of my biggest finger slipping in and out of my asshole. I need more baby. I need... more. Something bigger, harder... thicker. Oh shit. Sweet Jesus! This feels so good. Okay, let me just coat this finger in pussy juice. Nice and evenly. Maybe add a dollop of spit. Alright, I think it's ready now. Time to add it in. Ohhhh shit baby. I feel so fucking full. It feels so good. I can just imagine what it will feel like to have that big cock of yours split my poor ass wide open. Are you seeing this baby? I wish it was your fingers rubbing my clit and your big dick in my ass right now.

Ah-Auggh...Ahhhhohhhhhh... ohhhhhhh fucccckkķkk. Fuck! Fuck! Oh yes! Motherfucker! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oohhh, that feels so nice. I'm still cumming baby. I can feel it squeezing my finger. Squeeze, release, squeeze, release. Let me just... See here. It's winking at you. This feels really good. I just had the best orgasm of my life, playing with my ass. It's the first time I did it too. I've never put anything in there before. It was all for you baby. I had the best orgasm of my entire because of you. Because I know you will gonna watch it. You'll watch it over and over again. Jerking your cock, looking at me fingering my ass.

I hope you enjoyed that. I sure did. My ass is still tingling. I'm going to bed now baby. I'm a bit tired. Just think, I'm exhausted now, right, but just imagine if it was your cock fucking me, it would probably fuck me in a coma."

"That was just... I don't what that was. But it sure was something special. Something I don't think I'll ever forget. I don't know know how to describe what I've just experienced, but it sure left me feeling very, very horny."

"That was the whole point baby. Good night now. I'm really sleepy."

"Good night Allison. Sweet dreams."

"I doubt they'll be all that sweet. I'm sure my mind will be filled with filthy dreams. Dreaming about you filling me with your seed. Remember baby, the next time you cum, It's going to be in one of my holes. So no more wasting your semen. Clean yourself up now. I'm sure you've made quite a big mess. Goodnight then baby. See you tomorrow."

Did that just happen? I can't believe it. I must be going crazy. Did Allison just masturbate for me, on video? I mean, I wanted things to get a bit heated between us but damn, this woman does not hold back, at all. She wants it bad. And you know what, I'm more than willing to give it to her. Right big guy. Or should I say sleepy Joe? You look like a mess buddy. All droopy and sticky and shit. I should probably get you cleaned up. make you look presentable. I think I'll introduce you to some new friends real soon.

I must be going insane. Here I am, on my back, with cum pooling on my stomach, talking to my dick. But then again, can you blame a guy? I'm still trying to process the shit that just happened. I saw her, just a few moments ago, stick two fingers in her asshole while violently strumming her bean for me. I need to see that again. Let me just fast-forward a bit. Fuck! Look at that. Sweet Jesus. Look at her rubbing the spit and juices into her... Stop! Stop it, you horny bastard. You're gonna rub your poor dick raw. I'm sorry buddy. Rest up for now. I'm going to need you in the near future. Where the fuck is did I leave the tissues? Ah, here it is. Time to get this mess cleaned up.

"Good morning handsome." She's an early bird, I see. Looking to catch a worm, perhaps?

"Hey, Allison. You sleep well?"

"Very well, actually. Thanks to you."

"Oh really, and what did I do exactly?"

"You, let's say, helped in bringing me into a very heightened state, which in turn, allowed me to fall into a peaceful slumber."

"I slept well myself. I think you helped in bringing me to a very similar state. An orgasmic state if you will. So we both helped each other. I would say." The best nut of my life, more like.

"That we most certainly did. I say we should help each other more often in the future. Would you like that baby?"

"I couldn't agree more. What were thinking about while you were reaching your, 'heightened state'."

"I'm not all too sure exactly, but I know what I'm thinking of now."

"And what's that?"

I'm thinking about your cock in me. All in. No rubber. In any hole you want."

"Oh fuck, you mean that. I want you so bad." I already had morning wood before, now It's more like a steel pipe.

"Don't touch him. I told you before. The next time you cum, It's going to be in me. You're not going to waste my load. Those swimmers need to be in my body. Not in some tissues."

"I'm trying really hard to restrain myself. When can we meet?"

"You really want your nut baby. Don't you? Don't worry, I'll give it to you on Saturday. That's when my husband leaves on a business trip. So keep those balls full until then."

"That's gonna feel like forever."

"Oh, you poor baby. It's in like 2 days. Suck it up. Then I'll suck you off. Ha! You saw what I did there. Anyway, I think I'll need to start my morning routine pretty soon. You know, wash up and get ready for the day. Why don't you do the same and think about all the naughty things you're gonna do to me."

"Trust me, that's all I'm going to think about."

"Well, how about I give you something else to think about? I won't be wearing any panties today."

"Jesus fucking Christ. You want me to explode."

"I'm going to trim her up now. Make her all nice and pretty for you. It's only fair you should test out the goods before you go all in. So, have fun with that information and I'll see you later. Bye for now Donny. See you very soon."

Holy shitballs. This lady is something else. Sleepy Joe, I need to give you a good clean. You might just meet one of your new friends today."

That woman there, talking in that group of people. Looking professional and proper. Has no panties on, under that skirt. Look at her, giving me little subtle glances. Fuck! Why can't these people not just piss off already? I need to see it for myself. Up close and personal. I need to get right up in there. I need to-

"Hey, Earth to Donny-boy."

"Huh, what?"

"Hey, were you thinking about Monica? You know I'm into her, dickhead."

"What? What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Well, you keep looking over in her direction, so it's pretty clear you want to encroach on my territory."

"Alex, go talk to her already, man. I might not be interested but I'm sure, some guy out there is."

"I don't know man, she might be a bit out of my league, to be honest."

"Bullshit. You've slept with women way hotter than her."

"It's not always about looks, ass. Have you never heard of a personality? Besides, she's smoking hot. What are you talking about?"

"I guess you're right. So what, you think she's too good for you, personality-wise."

"She won't go for an asshole like me, man."

"Hey, you're the furthest thing from an asshole I've ever seen. You're more like a pussy, I'd say."

"Fuck you dude."

"Go ask her out for dinner then I might retract my statement."

"Hey, you know I'm low on cash at the moment."

"So you're a broke and a pussy. Lovely combination."

"Screw you, dude. By the way, that reminds me, mom's been asking about you. What you're doing, and when you are coming over for dinner."

"I guess it has been a while since I've been over."

"I think she's been lonely. To be honest, I haven't been visiting her all that much either. I've just been so busy lately.

"Yeah, with gambling that is."

"Don't start with that shit again, please."

"Hey, I'm not going to. I already said my peace."

"Thank you. Hey, Donny-boy. Can I ask you something, man?"

"Sure, shoot."

"I want you to be real with me. Can you do that for me?"

"Seems like you're about to drop some heavy shit on me. Alright, I'm ready. Lay it on me."

"You think... You think I'm gonna turn out like him."

"Where are you going with this? Of course not. You're nothing like that asshole."

"You sure about that? I already picked up some of his traits. His habits. And I mean, I am his son after all."

"No fuck that. You are absolutely nothing like that violent piece of garbage. I don't want to hear nothing about this no more."

"I'm sorry. For what he did."

"We've been over this before. What were you supposed to do, Alex? You were just a kid yourself."

"He almost killed you, man."

"Alex-"

"Hey, what the hell are you two numbskulls yammering on about over there. Get back to work." Where did this asshole come from?

Donobono
Donobono
62 Followers