An Open Entanglement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt him replace his tongue with his fingers and sighed as his fingers sank inside her dripping pussy. "Ooh baby, you're so tight", cooed Brad and started fingering her, feeling her walls engulf him. The way her breasts were squished against the table made his head swim with lust.

He tossed the wedge aside and walked over to the top of the table. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing hard, although he hadn't done much to her - yet. He stroked her hair to let her know where he was and groggily, she lifted her head up. His crotch at her eye level, she could make out the outline of his rock hard dick underneath his shorts.

She lifted her head up higher, raising her baby blue eyes to meet his gaze. Her hand made a half-hearted attempt to reach for his waistline, but he swatted her hand away.

"Tell me you want it," he said, daring her to put her desire into words.

Taylor blushed and licked her lips. She was used to getting what she wanted, on her own terms, but the way he spoke set off an unfamiliar tingle in her pussy, which she couldn't ignore.

She knew he wanted her, as much as she wanted him. Without any spoken words, she could've fucked him, gotten over her desperation and forgotten this little thing had ever happened. Like she usually did. Even the thought of saying it out loud made this much more real.

Hit by the reality check, the silence stretched, until Taylor gave in to the lust and finally said, "I want you to fuck my brains out and make me come like I've never come before".

Brad's non-verbal response equated to an almost inhumanly fast undressing in front of her. With his entire body revealed, her eyes got hungrier than before.

He rubbed his dick against her cheeks and then guided it into her mouth. Her full lips parted with the sheer girth of him and took him inside an inch at a time, which was no easy task. As the head popped into her mouth, Taylor finally started drooling and using her tongue to take in more of him. The way her tongue fluttered on the underside of his dick was met with an approving groan and he started fucking her mouth with slow thrusts.

He put his hands on her head to control the depth of his strokes. When she tried to pull back, he held her firmly. "Breathe through your nose, you're doing great, baby," he whispered and slid in deeper down her mouth. He heard her sharp inhale and felt her throat ease up just a tiny bit. Whilst he was fucking her mouth, she reached out and fondled his balls, which swelled up with anticipation in her hands.

Reluctantly, he pulled out after a few minutes. Ending with a blowjob would have been fine for him, but he was aware of the building tension. If he didn't get inside her soon, she could change her mind and run back home.

He quickly went over to the other end of the table and pulled her to himself. She was still face down on the table, her legs dangled from the edge and her ass stuck out proudly. He ran a finger through her slit and was pleased to find her dripping wet. The smell of arousal coming from her was powerful and Brad couldn't wait another second to be in her.

Taylor felt him press against her pussy, felt the pressure increase. It was not the time to get nervous about his huge dick, but she tensed up. The screams of the other girls she had listened to over the past two months replayed in her head; she now had a better idea what that had been all about.

He pushed in just enough to get the head in. Even coated in her juices, it was an extremely tight fit and forced her pussy to adapt to the invading force. She whimpered softly, as he pushed his dick in her and stretched her out like never before. She squirmed and tried to pull away; however, she was quickly stilled when he reached under her to play with her clit.

Her heart threatened to beat out of her chest from the double stimulation; she was writhing in desire under him like an animal in heat.

Taylor moaned out loud for the first time, when his hips connected with hers. She was still trying to adjust to the huge thing in her, when his fingers brought her to the edge and made her come on his dick; her walls contracted and squeezed him, before they had even fully stretched. She gushed and more of her juices leaked; with the extra wetness, she took in the last inch of Brad and felt his legs against the back of hers.

He kept stroking her clit throughout her orgasm and didn't let go. Before she could wind down, he was thrusting in her, hard and fast. It had taken a lot of willpower not to come with her, with the way she had clamped down on him; so now, he just had to bring her back to the edge so they could come together.

She wasn't sure if she had recovered from the second orgasm. The continued clitoral stimulation kept her close to the edge and she could feel her muscles twitch with every flick. Multiple orgasm land was fairly new territory for her, but she was in no position to complain.

The hard dick in her swelled up even more, when she started panting and moaning uncontrollably. Her clit throbbed as Taylor started falling off a new, toe-curling, delicious high. Brad was pleased she was starting to get more vocal; it spurred him on. It took a bit of effort to pull out of her while she was still coming, but he managed in time to spray his spunk on her back and finish with a slap on her ass.

It only dawned on her she was screaming through that orgasm, when she had to catch her breath. She felt Brad's warm come pool in her lower back and it felt comforting to know he had had enough sense not to come in her. She couldn't have warned him even if she had wanted to, because her mind was too busy processing the orgasms. Being loud in bed had never come naturally to her before, however this time, it had been barely within her control.

She was about to roll over onto her back and stretch out, but Brad held onto her a bit longer. Before flipping her over, he dried her off with one of the lush towels underneath the table. Her gorgeous ass now hidden, her voluptuous breasts finally came fully into view, which was pretty much all it took Brad to get hard again. He went over and brushed his hands against her nipples, gently at first, then with a bit more pressure. They stood up at attention, inviting his mouth for further exploration.

Taylor was still coming to and it was pleasurable beyond her dreams to find her sex god neighbor licking and fondling her large breasts while she lay there freshly fucked. Her clit continued to throb with pleasure and her hand that reached out found him semi-hard already. She purred from the teeth on her breasts, nibbling at her sensitive nipples. His cock twitched in her hand when she purred; she was starting to make the connection.

Brad leaned back and reached for the massage oil to lather onto her breasts. They glistened erotically with that treatment, much like her pussy after a solid round of fucking. Quickly, he climbed on top of her and straddled her chest, his weight on his own legs.

She guided his dick between her slippery breasts and enjoyed the sensation of that hard mass between her soft globes. His eyes locked onto hers with appreciation, while she stroked the entire length, massaging the head with a bit more pressure than the shaft. More blood flowed through his vein, which pumped slightly, as it came in and out of view between her breasts.

He enjoyed using her like this for a few minutes, before climbing off. His balls ached with the need to be inside her tight pussy again. Gesturing for her to move down the table until her ass was at the edge, he splayed her legs open. With a stiff tongue, he gave her pussy a thorough lick, starting at the bottom of her pussy and ending with a flick at her clit.

Taylor had a moment to giggle with delight, before he put her legs on his shoulders and shoved in his fully erect dick inside her in one thrust.

"Ohhh fuuucckk!" she exclaimed.

She was so wet that he slid in like a knife through butter and quickly bottomed out. Her previous experiences with her cervix were nothing but painful; however, in the aftermath of two orgasms, even this became pleasurable for her. She moaned and squirmed under him, each hard thrust sent more tingles down her spine and coursed through her like electricity.

Barely two seconds after her, Brad started a long string of grunts. "Ohh fuuckk, baby, you're so tight and so fucking wet, it's dripping all over my balls. Fuck, you feel so good! I'm gonna enjoy fucking you over and over again. Such a horny slut!"

She found his dirty talk wildly erotic to her surprise. She was used to being the object of desires; that was one thing, but hearing it declared in such a way... Each of his words felt like another flick on her clit, pushing her closer to the edge.

She lowered her legs and wrapped them around Brad's ass for support; she could feel his chiseled buttocks clench as he kept fucking her. This position opened up her pelvis further and pulled him closer to her. His forward thrusts met her clit, keeping her constantly on the edge, but unable to come without further focused attention.

Brad leaned forward and picked her up in a hug. Her legs hugged his waist to keep him from slipping out of her. He carried her away from the massage table, feeling her oiled up breasts mashed against his pecs. Her juices kept leaking down his balls and tickling him, as he fucked her standing up.

She could feel his strong hands grabbing her ass and lifting her up and down on his dick. Her nipples rubbed against his chest and she struggled to keep her weight even. His scent, mixed in with the massage oil and both of their sweat, was intoxicating her and making her want Brad in a way she hadn't wanted anyone before.

Taylor squeezed her pelvic floor muscles, while he was in her, effectively stopping his movement in and out of her despite the wetness. She hugged him tightly around his waist with her legs and leaned in towards his neck, her lips closing on the tender skin.

They both froze for a split second as she inhaled in his scent. Brad's head was just as fuzzy with her scent, as hers was with his. Their pheromones were a perfect match. She kissed her way down from his jawline to his collarbone, her lips hot against his flawless skin.

Without intending to, she sank her teeth into his neck, which broke the spell. Growling, Brad walked over and flattened her against the wall with his thrusts. His dick grew harder yet inside her, as she moaned in his ear, her voice an even mix of pain and pleasure.

With his weight on her, the wall dug into her back and her ass was definitely getting sore, but the pounding her pussy was getting made it all worth it. Hearing her own moans felt strange, like she was possessed.

Brad's fat dick was giving her the fucking of her young life and she had a feeling he wasn't even close to being done for the night. As if he could hear her thoughts, Brad pulled her away from the wall in a bear hug. Without letting her climb off of him, he carried her into his bedroom.

He lowered Taylor onto the clean, silky sheets and she was once again amazed at how strong his core was to be able to keep his dick still snugly in her as he did this. He leaned in close to her face; she got to see his hazel eyes sparkle up close and found herself pulling him down for a kiss.

Their lips locked automatically in what was their first kiss and the organic intensity of it caught both of them by surprise. As the kiss grew longer, Brad moved in and out of her with ease, her juices coating his massive manhood with each stroke.

They were both close. Taylor moaned against his lips with each delicious thrust and opened her legs farther and farther to take all of him in. Following a couple of slow and deep strokes, he finally pulled out, came onto her breasts.

His come glistened like white pearls; she caught his eye when she grabbed her voluptuous breast and pulled it towards her mouth. Brad watched with a smirk, as she licked his juices off of herself.

Once he was done watching, he bent down between her legs to finish her off as a reward for being such a hot fuck. Her playful smile froze on her lips when her phone picked that moment to start ringing somewhere inside the apartment. Feeling her body tense up all over again, Brad commanded her to stay on the bed, while fetched the phone for her from the living room.

It was Jim calling...

***

Jim was not having a good day. His anxiety about his back had not improved much after the last doctor's appointment, and it climbed every time Taylor pressured him about sex. It wasn't his fault his libido was at an all-time low; now it was coupled with the guilt of not being able to satisfy the needs of his fiancé.

His job security depended on him delivering on this most recent account for a huge client. The extra hours he put in had helped immensely, although he suspected he would have needed significantly less time if he had been getting enough sleep, instead of lying awake in bed, listening to the neighbor have sex every night. That was definitely the worst part of the day for Jim.

He willed himself to come back to reality.

At the office, he was stuck waiting for the final layout to come back from print. Despite being the junior member on the account, it was his suggestion for a retro ad campaign that had impressed both his senior, Nicholas, and the client. While this meant resorting to old school methods, Jim was happy to do the work, especially if it meant keeping Nicholas happy and possibly getting a promotion.

Not knowing when the layout would be back, Jim called Taylor to tell her he was working late. He was so worked up, that he barely noticed her voice was off.

***

"Hi, Jim", Taylor answered the phone. She tried to gather up her legs and sit up on the bed, but Brad gestured "no". His hand rested between her legs and he stroked her pussy lips slowly, before sliding a finger in. Taylor's eyes rolled with pleasure, as she said, "Yeah, no problem, stay as long as you need." into the phone.

Brad's thumb flicked her clit, making her clench her teeth. "Yep, I'll be home. Hang in there. I'm proud of you! Bye, babe." Her words were coming out two at a time, with a strange cadence in an effort not to come. Brad's finger started moving quicker; with her pitch increasing, "Bye, babe" was punctuated with a gasp and she hung up immediately after, tossing the phone onto the floor.

Her new lover brought her to the edge and watched her body shake with the pleasure he was giving her. She had another screaming orgasm, after which she curled up into a fetal position between the sheets.

Brad let her recover, while spooning her. He nuzzled her neck and placed kisses, but couldn't stop his hands from gently grabbing her gorgeous breasts. Taylor smiled and wiggled her ass against his crotch, feeling his dick stiffen yet again.

"When do you stop?" She asked, laughing.

"Stop what?" He asked innocently and thrust onto her ass. She snuck in a hand between them and held his dick.

"This! When does this stop getting hard?"

"Well, it really depends. Usually, it keeps going until the client is satisfied" he replied.

"Consider me satisfied then." Taylor tried to get out of bed in vain.

"No, you're too coherent to be fully satisfied." While still spooning her, Brad reached a hand between her legs and found her clit, which proved to be amenable to yet another orgasm. He lifted her leg a bit and guided his dick inside her. She thought she'd be too sore, but with his hand on her clit, her pussy was opening up and relishing in being fucked multiple times.

***

They kept at it for another hour. Brad just plowed through and kept working her into a frenzy. During her last orgasm of the night, all Taylor could do was gasp. After she was done seeing fireworks, she watched Brad spray a small amount of come on her navel. He toweled her off before pulling her into a kiss. She broke it off after a few minutes and said she had to go.

It was around 10 pm when she walked back into her apartment and headed straight for the shower. She then fixed herself a quick dinner and stayed up until midnight to see if Jim would show up.

When he didn't, she went to bed and fell asleep right away. "Too bad Jim isn't back yet" she thought, "tonight Brad wouldn't have kept him up all night...

***

To Jim's surprise, the prints arrived 15 minutes after his phone call to Taylor, followed by Nicholas another 10 minutes later.

"Great work, Jim!" He exclaimed as he looked at them over Jim's shoulder. Jim counted down from 10 in his hand, waiting for the other shoe to drop. Nicholas didn't disappoint and started with his classic "However, I think..."

The suggestions he received would take at least 3 more hours to implement. Since he had already signed up for a late night, he decided to stay and push through.

Some time around 11 pm, he ran out of coffee and closed his eyes briefly to rest them.

He didn't wake up before 3am to go home.

***

Author's note: Thanks for reading the first chapter of Brad and Taylor's adventures and stay tuned for the next chapters! Please take two seconds to vote and drop some stars. All forms of feedback, public or private, are very welcome. Knowing what you enjoyed, or didn't, motivates me tremendously and helps shape the following chapters, as this series is a work in progress.

12