An Overheard Conversation

Story Info
Do we ever hear something good when we eavesdrop?
13.7k words
4.1
39.2k
67
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,793 Followers

This story, like all my stories, started off with a simple thought. This particular thought went: What if your wife preferred the smooth skin and tender loving of a woman to a hairy muscular man? Then, of course, the thought had to be fleshed out. You need a beginning, a middle, and a climatic end. Hopefully it is entertaining at the same time. There is no overt sex in this story. If you are looking for a stroke story, I am terrible at describing sex, sorry. There is also NO SEX INVOLVING ANYONE UNDER 18.

An Overheard Conversation

It is dark where I sit. Outside it is still evening, the sun is getting ready to set in the west, just like it does every day. But, this day is different. I am still trying to come to grips on what I overheard as I walked by my own bedroom this late afternoon.

I had come in from outside and had used the mudroom sink to wash my hands after using the weed trimmer. I had already brushed off the majority of the detritus of grass and weeds before entering the house as Gail, my wife, was very particular about any organic material that might decorate her floor or any upholstery. I then pulled off my shirt and jeans and headed to the bedroom to grab some clean clothes or even hit the shower before redressing.

As I came down the hallway, I could hear some conversation from the bedroom so I knew that Gail wasn't alone. Her friend Tiff might be there. It was not unusual for the two to go clothes shopping and then try on each and every piece of new clothing to see how they fit and look away from the store and the fluorescent lights.

What I happened to overhear struck me to the core. Obviously, I did not hear everything that was conveyed but enough was said to make me question our entire life together. Finally realizing that I was standing in the dim hallway in just my underwear, I retraced my steps to the mudroom and found a tee shirt and sweat pants in the dryer so that I could keep from embarrassing myself if Tiff should come out of the bedroom unexpectedly.

From there I went back down the hallway, past the bedrooms, into the living room, a place we seldom used as we had a large family room off the kitchen where the TV was located. The living, or front, room was mostly used when entertaining.

I dropped into the less than comfortable easy chair and tried to come to terms with my new knowledge of my wife and our marriage. The room was already shadowed from the sun and the drapes were drawn to reduce the heat intake from the earlier daylight. It was perfect for me.

Well, I guess it is time for contemplation. How did we get to this point? I thought I had a good life, a good job with a decent chance for advancement, a loving wife, a nice house with a manageable mortgage, and the prospect of kids in the near future. Now I guess I have a good job with a decent chance for advancement unless that is also a pipe dream.

Okay, Okay, introductions are in order. My name is Karl Mars. Notice that the Karl is with a "K", not a "C". I guess there is some Teutonic blood somewhere in my past so Karl with a "K". At least that is what my parents always said.

I am twenty-five years old. I have a botany degree and work as a pesticide applicator. Yes, I crawl under houses at times looking for termite damage, then I have that unenviable task of informing customers about what I have found. After that comes the expensive treatment. Some houses then have to have contractors come and repair the damage done by those tiny insects. Such a shame they can't be programmed to leave certain things alone.

It is best when I can apply product to the foundations of new construction and the contractor uses the appropriate wood products that discourage infestation. The new homeowners can have years of trouble free living when it is properly done.

Anyhow, I feel I am physically fit enough. I have to be slim to get into some crawlspaces and certainly can't be claustrophobic. I seldom drink a beer so, hopefully, a large gut is years down the road or maybe not at all.

My wife of two years is Gail (Woods) Mars. She is a paralegal at a local law firm and hoping to go back to school and get her law degree at some time but says she wants to have at least two kids first.

And, you ask, is she a looker? Well, to me, yes, she is. I am five foot, nine inches tall and she is a couple of inches shorter. She has shoulder length light brown hair. Her face is symmetrical with a small button nose. She has little ears but can put her hair behind them when needed. Her eyes are blue and she doesn't need glasses, unlike me. She is well rounded where you want a woman to be round, has soft smooth skin, a soft belly that doesn't pooch out very much and has a pleasant disposition.

And, apparently, is a good actress. She certainly had the wool pulled over my eyes until this evening.

We met just after high school graduation. I was working for a landscaper to earn extra money for college. I had already put a couple of thousand away working at everything from delivering papers to fast food while going to high school. I ran cross country in the fall, while in school, and one and two K's in the spring.

Gail was the daughter of the homeowner where we were redoing the landscaping to increase the "curb appeal." She had graduated from a rival high school so we had not met at any prior event. After her bringing cold water to the crew at least three times a day for many days, we started to converse and then I finally broke down and asked her for a date on the last day on the job.

We started dating and found that we had been accepted to the same university so we decided to continue dating while attending our school of higher learning. Before the end of summer we became intimate, giving our virginities to each other. We also professed our undying love for each other and planned to marry after graduating, me with my degree in botany and her with a degree in pre-law. Graduate school for both of us was planned to come later.

And, that is what we did, with only a couple of, what I thought at least, hiccups on the way. The first one was that Gail became very close friends with her roommate, Carly Price. Carly then started to hang out with us all the time. That cut into our love life but, as Gail put it, we would have the rest of our lives to snuggle.

I became used to our being a threesome and it actually led to becoming friends with others. It was not unusual for a large group of us to attend games, (who knew lacrosse was actually interesting) go bowling, attend church, and parties. Wow, could we all party. Since I drank very seldom I was designated to be the driver for all events where alcohol would be present and that was most events.

One other hiccup was the fact that I am a pretty conservative person, both spiritually and politically. Gail is more extroverted, is an agnostic, and champions all sorts of causes. She would rally for environmental change, attend political speeches by left leaning politicians, and protested for abortion and transgender rights. She told me that she actually hated the idea of abortion but felt it was up to the pregnant woman, not a bunch of stodgy old men. Since I was in love with her and hated to get into arguments, I just kept my mouth shut. Maybe that was wrong.

Anyhow, we survived four years of college and then tied the knot. Now a couple of years later we have been discussing whether it was time for children to enter the equation. I had a steady job with a good paycheck and Gail had found a job with a good law firm as a paralegal. The biggest bone of contention, that I saw, was her job demand for extra hours as trial preparations increased. On the other hand, I left my job at 5:00 pm and seldom had any overtime.

Well, that is, until I overheard Gail and Tiff. As I sat in the darkening room I tried to make some logical sense out of what I had heard. So, if you can help me sort it out, I will recount exactly what I heard.

It started with Tiff asking a question. "Why do you say that females are preprogrammed to love only females? I know I like guys, I have just not found Mr. Right yet."

Gail's response was what made me stop and try to make like a shadow on the wall so I could hear everything she said. "First, all women like soft and smooth things. Not hairy things like all men seem to be. Shit, just to make women watch romance movies, the men can have a scruff that barely covers their jaw but nothing below. They can't show an ounce of hair between their chin and their waist. Don't you agree?"

Tiff must have had to think about that for a moment. "Well, I guess but I have not minded a little hair. I also never really noticed that leading men don't have body hair. It just never occurred to me to notice."

Gail gave out a chuckle. "From what I have read, this has been known for decades, that women respond better to smooth skin rather than hairy bears.

And think about this, all the advertisers use beautiful women to entice women to buy something. It's everywhere. From the swimsuit editions of sports magazines to Victoria Secret runway shows, it is all about women enticing women. Hell, I bet most of the female clothing designers have to be at least bi-sexual to dream up the enticing clothing and lingerie. Now, even the store manikins have nipples to entice the woman buyer even more.

Then there is the kissing. Women have softer and more pliable lips. There is nothing like nibbling soft lips during foreplay and even afterplay. Oh, and back to the hair problem. I love getting oral but I hate scratchy skin on the insides of my thighs. Nothing is more distracting than pain when you just want pleasure. I make Karl shave every night before we go to bed just in case I want him to orally pleasure me."

Tiff seemed hesitant to respond. "I guess that might be true. My last boyfriend had a beard that wasn't too rough on my face but was like a Brillo pad when he would, sporadically I might add, deign to go down on me. I can't say anything about the kisses as I have never kissed a woman."

Gail immediately rejoined. "Try this on for size." There was silence for a moment then, "How was that? A lot better than a man, don't you think?"

"Hmmm, well, that was a little surprising but, yeah, I guess it was different. I don't know about better, but it was different." There was another bit of silence. I assumed that the first silence was Gail engaging Tiff in a kiss. Was she repeating or was Tiff now initiating? I guess I might not ever know. I tried to keep from jumping to conclusions.

Gail broke the silence. "Well, was that more evidence of what I have been saying? Did you notice how we kind of melted together as we kissed? Softness in a female is different than softness in a male. When guys start to let themselves go, they go from hard, muscular bodies to pudgy dad bods. Even a toned and in shape woman still is soft in places that count."

There was no verbal response from Tiff. Gail continued. "And, just look at us. Even when we were still new acquaintances we never hesitated to disrobe in front of each other. I'll bet that never happened with a guy. I know it took weeks before I could let Karl see me naked, even though I am not ashamed of my body."

Tiff defended heterosexuality. "But, I wasn't looking at you in a sexual way. That is different."

Gail snickered. "Not really. I was checking you out. I wanted to see if your luscious breasts had any sag. I wanted to know if your nipples were large or small and if they perked up when you took off your bra. And I certainly wanted to know if you shaved or if you had a hairy bush or somewhere in between. I have had a hard time keeping my hands to myself."

Tiff gave out a little yelp of surprise. "Hey, what gives?"

"I should say I am sorry but I am not. I just wanted to show you how a woman would respond to your nakedness. Softly massaging your breasts, not mauling and trying to mangle like a guy does. That had to have felt very different from your boyfriend, am I right?"

"Well, you might be, but you were just like a guy. You felt up my breast without my permission. Yeah, it was nicer than the average guy would do but still unwanted."

"I'm sorry. I just wanted you to see the difference. Let me kiss you while we embrace so you can feel the difference a woman can be." There was silence again for a short while.

"Okay, that was different but I am not convinced. I like hugging men." Tiff seemed positive in her reply.

"Well, if we have to slow down the physical then I will explain more of why a woman should want to be only with women." Gail paused for a second, I suppose to marshal her thoughts.

"Okay, I already talked about body and facial hair and pudgy versus hard muscle. Now, about oral sex. Men all want us to slobber over their pricks. The average guy is about six inches long when hard. The average female can only easily accommodate three or so inches before gagging. I don't know about you but puking while engaging in sex is not a turn on. And the guys all want to bury their bone, no matter where it is. I think that men's jaws can handle more cock than a woman's so guys should suck each other off and leave us women alone."

I have no idea if Tiff shook her head or not. I like to think she did but Gail continued. "And guys have no idea how to orally satisfy women. They just lick all over for a few moments and then assume we are ready for penetration. Add to that piss poor attention to any other erogenous zone and we just have to lie there and bear it. Then, if we don't put on a great fake job, they ask if 'was it good for you' when they get done sweating and straining."

She paused to catch her breath and continued. "A woman knows instinctively how to engage in long foreplay and make sure her partner is aroused before getting to the actual physical act of bringing on an orgasm. Done right and multiple orgasms can be achieved where a guy is a one and done, usually too fast."

Tiff finally interrupted. "Look, if that is how you feel and you obviously prefer women to men, why are you married to Karl? How do you fake passion?"

I strained to hear Gail's answer as I suddenly had the same questions that needed to be answered.

Gail sounded a little hesitant as she answered. "I love Karl, in my own way. He is a good provider even though he doesn't work in an office. I mean he isn't really a professional even though he thinks he is. His cock fits in my pussy without causing any pain. He sometimes trips my trigger before he mounts me so that is not as onerous. He also doesn't pressure me to suck his cock. I told him while we were dating that I didn't like to have a cock near my mouth or face. Shooting his spunk on my face is also a no-no and he respects that. He is also a funny kind of guy and can make me smile and laugh. He doesn't mind if I want to watch a chick flick and we also watch lesbian porn together, even though I act like I don't want to watch good looking women make love to each other."

She cackled like a chicken with mirth. "And, sometimes, he apologizes for having an average cock. Men seem to think that women all want monster cocks stretching their pussies. Well, some might, but every woman I know only needs a single finger used the right way while a tongue teases the clit to see stars. God I just want to laugh at him those times but his fragile little ego wouldn't be able to handle it."

"But why do you stay with him if it is so bad?"

Gail finally let out the secret of my success, a secret that I had not been privy to. "You remember my college roommate, Carly?"

Tiff must have nodded. "I know you talk a lot about her and the stuff you used to do when Karl wasn't around but I haven't met her. Doesn't she live out west somewhere?"

"She did. Recently she moved back for a new job and then got hold of me. We have been meeting for lunch almost daily since. Also, when I am not shopping with you, I am shopping with her."

"Okay, you have renewed your friendship. What does that have to do with your marriage to Karl?"

Gail chuckled. "What few know is we became lovers almost as soon as the dorm door closed the first night in college. We remained lovers until graduation. Then fate pulled us apart but now has allowed us to get back together. Our shopping days have little to do with shopping and more to do with orgasms. Her tongue is so much softer than Karl's and also so much more in tune with my body. She sends me to the moon over and over every time we get together. We can't wait to announce our intention to marry."

Tiff didn't seem convinced that Gail was sincere. "Okay, if you want to marry Carly, why don't you get a divorce from Karl and set him free? Why keep up the farce?"

Now came the bombshell. Gail was matter of fact. "For the simple reason that we want kids. Our plan is to keep Karl in the dark until I have at least two kids, preferably a boy and a girl. Then I will dump Karl, get him to pay child support and then deny him any visitation, no matter what the court orders. It is simple. Every time he is supposed to have the kids, they end up ill, or have doctor's appointments, or need to see the dentist or have activities that need to keep them home. Maybe we even will move suddenly without a forwarding address. Then Carly and I can raise my kids the way we want to, without any interference from a man. Hell, if I have a boy, I might work to program the little snot to think he is trans and want gender reassignment. Karl may even have to have his insurance pay for it."

And there you have it. I staggered away after she accidently clued me in as to why we were married to each other.

I didn't hear anymore. I have no idea what Tiff said after that. There was a roaring in my ears as the thoughts ran round and round. My wife was a lesbian. A lying, cheating, lesbian who only wanted my sperm and my money. I wouldn't have held her sexual orientation against her if she had just been honest. I would have let her go without recrimination. But to think that she wanted me to father her children and then deny me my progeny was too much.

No, it wasn't going to happen. That thought was front and center. After dressing, I must have wandered down the hallway until I turned into the opening to the front room where twilight beckoned me. I sat my still sweaty body down on a good chair. I could almost hear Gail chastising me for staining the good furniture.

I don't know how long I sat there as the shadows lengthened. The conversation went round and round in my head. Occasionally I might contemplate whether Tiff was now exploring sex with Gail, as obviously Gail wanted that to happen. It was just a passing thought. The rest of my thoughts were over and over about how I was a stupid jerk only needed for sperm and child support. Gail was going to get me to impregnate her and then take my kids from me.

I wondered if she was hoping to have twins on the first time out so she and Carly could dump me sooner. Otherwise, it would be at least three years from time of first impregnation until she could have a second child unless she recovered from the first one quickly and then tricked me into getting her pregnant immediately again.

Then came another thought. What happens if Gail is already "with child"? When had we last "made love"? Oh, God, it wasn't lovemaking. It was a conspiracy to defraud. My sperm was being used for an illicit purpose. My child, if she was indeed already pregnant, was going to be stolen from me.

Oh, Sweet Jesus, my stomach, already upset, now rebelled. The tuna salad sandwich, that had been so lovingly(?) prepared by Gail for lunch, now decided to make a reappearance. It was so sudden I jumped up from the chair and headed for the hall bathroom. There was no time to be silent or even to try. I was urping up into my mouth as I bounced off the door and blasted my lunch toward the toilet. I missed. Tuna salad tastes terrible when puked and certainly smells even worse.

Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,793 Followers