An Overnight Stay with a Colleague

Story Info
The train strike meant a stay in town.
5.9k words
4.68
19k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,245 Followers

"Hang on to your cherry!"

I remember Debbie's face having a broad smile, as I'd picked up my shoulder bag and small suitcase, ready to leave the office.

"Fuck off!" was my reply. She'd been goading me all day about David putting me up for a couple of nights while the trains were on strike.

All three of us worked in the accounts office together. Once Debbie knew I was staying at David's, every time he'd been out of the office she reminded me of how he was gay, and how, when she'd met his partner, Greg she was struck by his dominant attitude.

Debbie also knew that I was straight, particularly after last year's Christmas party when we'd both had a drunken fling in the photocopying room.

"Tonight might be your lucky night, I bet Greg has a big cock," she suggested with delight, erupting into giggles.

I'd ignored a lot of it, Debbie and I were always exchanging banter, it was our way of flirting without getting too involved, although her husband was suspicious of both of us. And, of course, I knew that David was gay, I just accepted it, it didn't get in the way of anything at work, although I'd never met his partner and wondered what he was like.

It was the train strike that had prompted all this. I lived forty minutes train journey out of town, and when it was looking like the strike was going ahead, David had kindly offered a room for the couple of nights it would last.

With a last wink from Debbie, David and I left the office to take the five minutes walk to his flat.

It was on the third floor and was in an impressive modern block, built to regenerate that part of town.

David showed me to my room and I unpacked my small suitcase while he went to get us a beer.

"Greg will be home around eight so I was thinking we'd have a pizza delivered, and he can have some of it reheated when he gets in."

I agreed, and added, "It's bloody good of you both to put me up, I hope it doesn't mess up any arrangements you've got?"

"No, certainly not, Greg gets uptight sometimes if routine changes, but when I explained, he was okay about it."

The pizza was ordered and arrived swiftly, and both David and I had finished eating by just after seven. He went and showered while I wrote a few emails.

When he returned he was dressed in a towelling bathrobe, and it did cross my mind whether Greg would wonder about that. How odd it was to have that thought, but I was thinking that if it were a woman, and her husband arrived back from work to find his wife in her bathrobe, with a guest he'd never met before, he'd certainly question it.

I didn't have to wait long, Greg arrived home just before eight. He was a striking figure, tall, well built, and surprisingly masculine. I watched as he kissed David and then turned to me.

"So this is the famous Martin! I've heard a lot about you, David is always singing your praises."

Greg came towards me, taking me by the shoulders, and pulling me into a bear hug. The power of his muscular body apparent, as he finally let me go.

"I hope he wasn't too over the top, we have a good working relationship," I said modestly.

"Oh don't worry, but he was right about the way you look."

I wasn't too sure about what that comment meant, so I decided to let it pass. Greg chose to eat his pizza cold, and with a beer, he settled down next to David on the sofa.

After some general conversation David cleared the plate and beer bottles away, then resettled himself back on the sofa with Greg.

I began to feel a little self conscious as I noticed David cuddling up to Greg while we chatted. This was unfamiliar territory to me, and as I was the guest I had to accept their intimacies.

When I saw David place his hand on Greg's thigh and massage it upwards I decided it was probably time to go to my room.

Greg chuckled as I made my excuses, he was obviously aware of my awkwardness.

"Sorry Martin, we do tend to get a bit amorous some nights, but sleep well."

I quickly made my escape and by ten 'o clock I was in bed.

As I lay there I soon heard noises from the lounge, and I knew that David and Greg were probably getting more intimate. I listened as they seemed to move to their bedroom and it all went quiet for a while.

Strangely the knowledge of two guys having sex seemed to stimulate my cock, and guiltily I began to touch it.

I began hearing noises again, more muffled this time, because they were farther away in the bedroom, but it was clear that one of them was fucking the other. The rhythmic moans, and the repetitive movement of the bed went on for some ten minutes before it stopped and went quiet. I heard the bedroom door open, and then a toilet flush before silence descended again.

My cock was still hard, and I lay there for some time feeling quite odd about it before I decided against wanking and fell asleep.

I opened my eyes and the clock read 2.15am, I really needed a pee, so I tentatively got out of bed, and quietly opened the door. I crept out and by the light from the street lights outside, found the bathroom. Then, of course, there was the eternal decision, 'to flush, or not to flush!'

I decided to flush, and on my way back to my room I went to the kitchen sink to grab a glass of water. As I filled the glass a movement behind me almost made me drop it.

"I need one of those too."

Greg's voice was quiet, and he was standing just a few feet away, totally naked.

I only had on my boxers, and as I turned I muttered, "Fuck! You made me jump Greg."

I wasn't sure if he saw me looking at his sizeable cock swinging between his thighs, but he sort of chuckled, and stepped closer, until he was only a matter of inches from me.

"Pour me a glass too will you Martin." He took mine, put it down, and passed me an empty glass to fill.

I turned and filled the glass, but before I could turn back round to face him he had pressed himself up against me. I felt his cock, now semi hard, against my ass.

I knew I had to say something.

"I'm not gay Greg, you know that, David must have told you."

I managed to half turn and Greg pulled backwards slightly, taking the glass from me and putting it down next to mine.

"Yes, disappointingly he did tell me you weren't, but I always wonder about straight guys."

I now had my back to the sink, and there was no way I could easily pass by Greg's enormous bulk.

"I think I'd better get back to bed," my voice was shaky, and Greg could tell that.

"In a minute...David was right, you're a good looking guy," and just as he said that, his hand went to my boxers and grabbed my cock, "and a nice handful too!"

I froze, and for a couple of seconds nothing was said.

"No Greg, I told you I'm not gay," even as I said it I was grabbing his wrist.

In that moment my cock began to betray me and it hardened slightly. Greg sensed a small victory.

"Your cock's telling a different story," he said sarcastically.

Greg was much stronger than me, and me grabbing his wrist had no effect. His hand was squeezing my hardening cock just as he brought his other hand upwards, and grabbed me under my chin.

Suddenly his mouth was on mine, his tongue forcing its way between my lips. The kiss only lasted a few seconds before he must have realised what he was doing. In a moment he had let go of me, stepped backwards and was saying, "I'm sorry Martin, so sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

I was trembling slightly, but found myself saying, "It's okay Greg, don't worry, I'm really alright about it."

Greg turned and hurried back to his bedroom, leaving me shaking and perplexed, and realising that the interlude had actually aroused me.

By the time I got to my room I'd regained my composure and was sitting on the side of my bed when there was a soft tapping on the door and David's voice whispering, "Martin, Martin can I come in?"

"Yes, of course, come in," I replied, and as he entered he said, "Are you okay? God I'm so sorry, Greg told me, he's full of remorse, I wanted to see if you were alright?"

David was naked too, and came and sat beside me, again it was a slightly bizarre situation.

"I'm good, I'm okay, it was all a bit sudden, I guess Greg is just a bit impulsive."

David turned to me, his bare thigh now touching mine, and he put an arm around my shoulder.

"Look Martin, I know you're straight, but I'd often talked about you to Greg and he knew that I fancied you. Please don't get me wrong, I always knew that wasn't on, but it was just fantasy talk between us."

I was taken aback, "God David, don't worry, I didn't realise, Debbie always used to take the mickey, she must have guessed."

Just for a second my compassion showed, and I put my arm around David and hugged him. He clung to me and just said, "Thank you Martin."

As I looked down in the semi darkness I could see David's cock had become almost erect, and disturbingly I realised mine was semi hard beneath my boxers.

"I think we'd both better calm down, this has become a bit emotional."

As David's hug relaxed his hand dropped downwards and brushed my crotch

"Martin, you're really hard!"

"Yes, now forget that, and go back to bed, Greg will want to know I'm okay."

Self consciously I waited for David to get to his feet, but he didn't, he placed his hand directly onto my erection.

"Let me, let me just for a second hold it."

The whole thing seemed crazy now, but in a moment of feeling sorry for him I let him grip me. Unsurprisingly I grew even harder, and with a sudden deftness, David had manoeuvred my cock out through the opening of my boxers.

"Okay, okay, I shouldn't have let you do that David, now you go back to your room."

In slow motion I saw David slide off the bed onto his knees, and take my cock into his mouth.

"Oh god David, NO! for fucks sake, stop it..."

Briefly my hand rested on the back of his head and was about to pull his hair when my willpower collapsed.

"Fuck David, stop...please...!"

Desperately I tried to persuade him, not really protesting that much, but letting him go on, until i had to say, "think of Greg, shit...for God's sake stop, you're going to make me cum...FUCK!...Oh god!"

David didn't stop, as I pumped my spunk into his mouth, he swallowed every drop.

I slumped back on the bed, and David stood up wiping his mouth.

"Fuck David, that shouldn't have happened, that was the first, and the last time. For god's sake what are you gonna tell Greg, now go, get back to him, and I just hope he doesn't come here and beat the hell out of me.

I watched as David left, and I listened carefully for raised voices, or any reaction from Greg. There were voices, but not raised ones, and then to my surprise the sounds of them having sex once again. This was a crazy night, and I drifted off to sleep thinking how Debbie would have laughed.

By the time I was up and dressed, Greg had left for work. When I joined David he greeted me sheepishly trying to avoid eye contact until he suddenly said, "I hope you're not angry, you know, what happened last night?"

I smiled, "Well it was certainly something I wasn't expecting, that's for sure! Just forget it and don't tell Debbie!"

Debbie was sitting at her desk when we arrived at work. I felt her eyes fixed on me from the moment we entered the office.

"Good morning you two, you have a good night?"

"I'm not sure what you mean Debbie? We both slept well if that's what you mean!" David smiled because he was always good at innuendos.

As soon as he went to photocopy some files Debbie was right on it.

"Well?"

"What do you mean, well?"

"I mean did David or Greg hit on you, did you...you know?"

"For fucks sake Debbie," I whispered, "do you want me to say yes? Do you want me to say they both fucked me?"

"Oooooooooh! Touchy," then after a pause she continued, "you're blushing Martin, I bet something happened."

I went up to her and stood in front of her desk. Leaning towards her, and looking to make sure no one else could hear, I said quietly, "Nothing happened, I think you're wishing it did, there's only one person in this office I've had sex with..."

It was Debbie's turn to blush, but she wasn't giving up.

"Well you've got another night together, I'll be checking up on you!"

I grunted and returned to my desk.

The day was hectic and I had no time to think of anything personal until late afternoon. David asked if we should have another take away that evening, or all of us go out to the Chinese restaurant across the road from the flat.

As it turned out that's what we did, and it was a fun evening where we all drank far too much. During the meal both guys were on form, continually being sarcastic about my 'straightness' and how a good looking guy like me should try the 'other side.'

I took it all in good humour, knowing that even Greg knew about David's blow job the night before.

Finally we returned to the flat about ten and I was all ready to turn in.

"Let's have a scotch, the night's still young," Greg suggested. I agreed and while David disappeared Greg handed me a large glass of malt.

David came back dressed in his usual bathrobe having shed his work suit.

"Good idea," Greg declared, and went to do the same.

I went as far as slipping off my shoes, and relaxed in the comfortable armchair. Once Greg had returned the sarcastic conversation picked up where it had left off.

"Have you fucked Debbie, Martin?"

The question came out of the blue, and unprepared, I blushed and hesitated.

"That's a 'yes' then," David continued, "I do actually know, because she told me."

"Fuck," I thought I'd better admit it, even if he already knew, but I wondered why she'd told him, it was 'our secret.'

"Yes, at last year's Christmas 'do' in the office, we did it in the photo copying room."

Both Greg and David laughed out loud.

"How did you get her to admit that?"

"Ah! long story!" he replied, stalling.

Greg seemed to giggle and I wanted to know more.

"Debbie's a complex character, in case you didn't know that, and her husband is too."

I was intrigued, "Go on, do tell."

"It was before I met Greg, she invited me for a meal, and a bit like tonight, we had a lot to drink."

I was studying David's expression, as he curled up beside Greg on the sofa. Greg obviously knew what was coming, and was studying my reaction too.

"Debbie's husband is bisexual, and she wanted to see if anything happened between the two of us. Later in the evening she disappeared to bed and left us two alone. Sure enough, we ended up having sex on their sofa."

"Fucking hell! I can't believe that she'd allow that, bloody hell!"

Greg chuckled, "The world's a funny place Martin, and there's a world of pleasure in it."

I was flabbergasted, my opinion of Debbie changed in a moment, and while I was taking all that in, I hadn't noticed Greg's hand inside David's bathrobe, obviously rubbing his cock.

Suddenly realising what he was doing I said, "I'd probably better leave you to it, I've had too much to drink anyway."

"No, don't go yet, I'll stop doing this if it's embarrassing you," then quickly he added, "Hey Martin...I wonder...do you watch porn? What turns you on? What sort of women?"

Another question, that had come out of the blue, leaving me unsure how to answer.

"Err...well, I like red heads."

"Yes, but what sort of sex, anything kinky?"

I hesitated again, "Hmmm...not sure...I like watching threesomes, two guys and a woman."

"Okay," Greg reached over to the coffee table and picked up his tablet and the tv remote. Within just a few moments the tv on the wall lit up and scrolling through a few websites the image of a couple and another man naked on a bed were there in full HD.

"There you go," and all three of us were focussed on the action, with the sounds of the woman's pleasure echoing around the room.

One of the guys had quite a large cock, and David was the first to say something.

"His cock's almost as big as yours," I heard him say quietly. Greg giggled, and because of the alcohol I heard myself saying, "Really?"

David looked across at me, and I saw him smile.

"You think I'm joking?" Even before he'd finished the question, he had pulled aside Greg's bathrobe, and taken hold of his semi erect cock, which was on its way to becoming extremely large.

"See, it's a beast."

I didn't know whether to look, or turn away, but it was incredible. I watched as he rubbed it up and down, and Greg watched my reaction.

"Okay guys, I do think I ought to leave you now." I swallowed the last of my scotch and went to get up.

"No wait Martin, one last video, I think this will make you sleep better."

Greg had a mischievous smile as he prodded the tablet a few times. Bizarrely my eyes switched between the sight of David stroking Greg's cock, and the tv screen, and back again. This time the images were clearly home made, and not from any website.

As soon as I realised the images were set in the same room we were sitting in, I knew what was coming. A camera had been set up at an angle to the sofa, probably from one of the book shelves and there, in full view were both of them naked with David sucking Greg's cock.

"Guys, I think I really ought to go to bed," but I knew I wouldn't because my eyes were glued to the screen and my mouth was open in amazement.

I watched as David continued sucking for a few minutes before he lifted his head and kissed him. He whispered something indistinguishable and David climbed onto the sofa on all fours. Greg was already squeezing some lubrication from a tube he'd taken from the coffee table, before positioning himself from what was inevitable.

The groan from David on the video as he entered him was duplicated by a softer moan from David as he watched. Mesmerised, the five minutes that followed was the same sounds that I'd heard the night before from their bedroom. When Greg came inside him with a grunting sound, the video came to an end and the sudden silence in the room was filled with sexual tension.

"Jesus," I broke the silence, "that was wild."

I had become acutely aware that the video had aroused me, and Greg had probably seen the bulge in my trousers. He stated the obvious and waited for another reaction.

"It's got you going Martin."

I couldn't very well deny it, and the sight of his cock rising from his lap didn't help. I had to say something.

"It was definitely erotic."

At that moment David leaned forward and took Greg's cock into his mouth, and his head started to slowly bob up and down.

"He's good at this isn't he? You know that don't you?"

Watching Greg take a sharp intake of breath as David continued to suck I could only nod.

"Why don't you come over here and sit with us?"

It was a pivotal moment, my mind was a mish mash, my cock was stiff, and the alcohol was having its effect. David raised his head and looked over.

"Why not try it Martin, it's all about just having some fun, I won't tell Debbie!"

He smiled and my cock seemed to twitch as I saw the glistening head of Greg's cock, wet from David's saliva.

I seemed to watch myself from afar as I got up, unsteadily, and took the few steps over to the sofa. Greg and David broke apart so that I could sit between them. Nervously I slumped down and even then I wondered what I was doing.

"That's good," said Greg, "a first step, now let's loosen up."

I didn't protest as they both set about undressing me, David undoing my shirt buttons, and Greg unbuckling my belt and then unzipping my flies.

"Lift up," asked Greg as he pulled both my trousers and my boxers down my thighs and over my knees, tugging my socks off, until I was totally naked between them, with my cock half erect.

Immediately both David and Greg slipped out of their bathrobes and turned their complete attention to me.

Greg lowered his head down and I felt myself being sucked to full stiffness, David began to lick my nipples, a sensation I'd enjoyed with a couple of ex girlfriends. I was closing my eyes and heard myself groan quietly, and that must have made both of them aware that I had actually given in completely, and thrown caution to the wind.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,245 Followers
12