An Unconventional Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was just feeling her lips closing in slightly as his cock narrowed when his cock-head reached the back of her throat. She willed herself to not gag, and she pushed farther forward. The force of her will was no match for her gag reflex, however, and her whole body convulsed at the intrusion of his knob into her throat.

She had to pull back quickly to keep from puking, and as she blinked her eyes to clear the watering she took several deep breaths to get her body back under control. She looked up at him and said, "Sorry about that, but I had to try. I guess that takes practice."

He smiled down at her, and said, "That poke felt awesome, Kelly, but what you were doing with your tongue and lips and your fingers is where the real magic is. God, you have me horny!"

She smiled at his encouragement, and said, "Well, in that case we should get back to that, huh?"

She took his cock-head in her mouth again, and after sucking and tongue-washing it, she pulled off, then kissed and lapped her way down one side of his dick, all the way to its root, leaving a trail of lubricating spit.

Holding his dick-head between her finger and thumb--with her thumb gently rubbing its little underside-cleft--she bent his cock upward and lapped up and down its length, applying enough pressure to compress and milk his urethra as she went. She was rewarded with another heavy drool of pre-cum that she rubbed all over his knob.

A bend downward and a few laps got the top of his cock wet, and a few more after a bend to the left had his whole dick glistening with her spit.

She then leaned back slightly, wrapped her fist tightly around his slippery cock-head, and pushed her hand along his rock-hard boner.

She watched as the deformed head emerged from the sphincter made by her curled thumb and finger, fascinated by how much the tiny pee-hole was stretched open. She held her fist there momentarily, unable to resist the urge to poke her tongue into the little opening, again.

After a few seconds of pee-hole play, she resumed sliding her fist down Casey's cock, smearing his pre-cum along its length to mix with her spit. When her hand made it to the base of his cock, she held her grip tightly, and reached up with her other hand, and gently cupped and massaged his balls.

She looked up at him with a smile, and said, "Okay, so far?"

"Oh, fuck, yes!" he said.

"I'm glad you like it," she said, "but the best is yet to come!" She put a kiss on his bulging cock-head, and added, "For both of us!"

She then began to slide her hand up and down his slippery cock while she fondled and tugged on his balls. She gradually picked up the pace from stroking to full-on jerk-off.

With her hand flying up and back, she then plunged her mouth over his cock and followed her fist, bobbing her head quickly. She sucked and lapped as the dick went in and out of her mouth, and she was rewarded by his guttural groans and, "Oh, my fucking hell!"

As she bobbed, jerked, and fondled, she twisted her head side to side and up and down, getting Casey's squishy cock-head to poke into her cheeks, rub the roof of her mouth, and squash her tongue. There were so many things that she wanted to do with her first-ever cock--things she'd only imagined until then; things she had never expected might ever become a reality.

As she bobbed, sucked, and filled her mouth with Casey's cock in every way she could think of, his words to her back in the pub replayed in her head.

When he had referred to her as a slut it had shocked and offended her momentarily. When he added that he liked that in a woman, it defused her reaction, but the more she thought about it, now--with a fat, stiff cock poking her mouth in all directions--the more she wondered what it would be like to be a wanton, cock-hungry slut for a night.

She let go of his dick and his balls, and took his hands in hers. She placed them gently on the sides of her head, and then slid her hands up the back of his legs and into his boxers. She gripped his naked ass-cheeks with her open hands, and pulled him forward, pushing his cock into her mouth.

He needed no further explanation of what she wanted.

He traced the outlines of her ears with his fingertips--her unique ears that had gotten this whole thing started--then cupped her head gently between his hands so as not to disturb her hair, too much, nor crush her sexy glasses. Holding her still, he then began to rock his hips, fucking her mouth.

Sure that he had gotten the message, she gave his ass a final squeeze and slid her hands down his legs then put them behind her back and clasped them together as if they were restrained, giving herself over to him completely.

With his hands on her face he could feel the motion of her jaw as she opened her mouth on his thrust in to accept his cock, and then closed it slightly as he pulled back out as if trying to keep it there. He could also feel her cheeks hollow as she sucked during the extraction. The combined feelings from his fingers and his cock at the same time was unlike any blowjob he had ever received, and it spurred him to quicken the pace of his thrusts. It also caused him to moan repeatedly, and utter, "Oh, fuck, yes!" as he fucked her mouth.

She was more delighted than she could have imagined with her first-ever blowjob. The musky taste of his skin, the saltiness of his leaking pre-cum, and the feel of his hard cock and his squishy, fat knob being jabbed repeatedly into her mouth coupled with his primal grunts while fucking her mouth had her in a state of arousal unlike any she could ever recall.

Although he was holding her head, it was lightly, so as he fucked her mouth, she was able to repeat her earlier head movements to get his knob to jab and rub every inch of the inside of her mouth. She even lined up and leaned in to take the occasion throat-poke--which still caused her to flinch, but which felt so slut-like that she couldn't resist it.

From his breathing and moaning she could tell that his orgasm was building quickly, and that gave her a host of mixed emotions. She was proud that the sexiness of her looks and actions, and her first-time oral talents were apparently so good that she could get him to cum so quickly. She was excited--and just a bit nervous--to feel his cock erupt in her mouth and to taste his hot salty cum--only the second she would ever have tasted--and she was also a little disappointed that it was all going to be over so soon.

"Sweet Jesus, Kelly, you are so fucking hot!" Casey groaned as he tightened the grip on her head and rocked his hips as rapidly as he could. "I'm sorry, but I just can't hold back any longer! My cock is getting ready to fucking explode! Tell me where you want it, baby! I'll do anything you want! Mouth, face, tits; I'll even jerk-off in midair if you want to just watch!"

His nasty but encouraging words caused a spike in her own arousal, but it was him calling her baby that really caught her attention. That apparent acknowledgement and compliment to her femininity gave her a thrill that she had not expected.

She pulled back just enough to get his cock out of her mouth to speak, and looking up at him she almost snarled, "I want you to jerk off right in my face! I want to feel the first shot of your hot cum dripping off my hose and my lips! Then I'm going the suck the rest of your big load of cum out of your balls and swallow every bit of it!"

"Oh, fuck yes!" he repeated, wrapped his fist around his cock, and began jerking off hard and fast.

In her submissive posture with her hands still clasped behind her back, she held still just inches in front of his flying fist, watching his glistening, squishy cock-head disappear and reappear with each stroke, anticipating the first blast that she had only ever imagined before.

Finally--although it was less than thirty seconds--he grunted another, "Oh, fuck!" and slid his fist to the base of his cock holding it aimed directly at her mouth.

She watched intently as his fat cock-head expanded a bit and then a shot of thick white fluid burst from its pee-hole.

His first, long ribbon of cum hit her chin to the right of her mouth, continued up over her closed lips, went across her nose, and ended by splattering the left lens of her glasses.

She flinched slightly as the thick splooge first hit her, but even before she was watching it run down her glasses, she was inhaling deeply at the nasty, slutty feeling of having a rope of hot cum plastered across her face.

Casey gripped his cock hard to momentarily hold back the next shot of cum, and commanded, "Open up, baby! I'm gonna blow the rest of my hot load in that pretty little mouth of yours!"

She opened wide and he relaxed his grip letting his cock erupt again.

Once more, Kelly watched transfixed as his cock-head swelled and his pee-hole expanded to release another jet of cum. It shot directly into her mouth and hit her pallet with a force that actually surprised her. The duration of the spurt--his second--surprised her, too. It seemed even longer than the first.

Casey growled as he held his cock still and let it spew his second long string of cum into her open mouth as he stared at the drool of his first string still hanging from her lip.

A second after the spurt ended, he leaned forward to put his cock-head inside her mouth, and told her, "Suck it, baby! Suck my hard fucking cock while a jerk off and fill you lovely mouth with my hot cum!"

She needn't have been told; her lips were already closing around his cock as he spoke. The pool of his warm cum that she held in her mouth; his nasty, commanding talk; and him calling her baby, again, all threw jet fuel on the fire that was already burning hot and strong inside her.

She clamped her lips tightly around the neck of his cock just behind his big spongy knob, and as she sucked, she rubbed the tip of her tongue across his now super-sensitive little head-cleft underneath.

"Oh, my fucking hell!" he groaned as his fist flew up and down his boner and his balls contracted time after time forcing squirt after squirt of boiling cum up through his cock.

Kelly was amazed--and thrilled!--at how much cum Casey was managing to pump from his cock as his fist flew up and back, making contact with her lips on each stroke. But she was determined to not swallow his cum--not yet, anyway--so she loosened her lip-lock around his knob and let some of his splooge leak out to dribble down her chin and drop onto her chest.

The sluttish, nastiness of his cock spurting into her mouth, his cum leaking from her lips and being splashed with his every stroke, and the feeling of his warm jism dropping off of her chin and landing on her chest made her leak a small squirt of her own cum despite her fierce efforts to hold it back.

When he finally reached the end of his long orgasm and his cock-head was becoming too sensitive to be sucked, he pulled his dick from her mouth and on wobbly legs he stood looking down at her.

She looked up, opened her mouth to show him how full it was of his thick splooge, then closed her lips. She made a show of swirling her tongue around in his cum, savoring its taste, and then she swallowed. She opened up again to show him it was all gone, and then licked her lips to pick up the dregs that still clung there.

Panting, he said to her "Oh, my fucking hell, Kelly, that was, honest to God, the most intense blowjob I have ever had! Is there anything you want me to do in return, baby?"

She smiled up at him, supremely satisfied in her accomplishment, and as she got to her feet, she replied, "Hold that thought. I'd like to freshen up a bit." And with that, she walked to the bathroom.

While she was gone, Casey flopped down on the bed with his now-limp dick and his balls still hanging out of his boxers.

In the bathroom, Kelly looked at herself in the full-length mirror on the back of the door. She studied the woman looking back at her with the ribbon of cum across her face and glasses, the glistening drops of jism on her chest, and the wet spots of splooge on her blouse. "Slut!" she said to the reflection with a wide smile.

This evening had been the perfect storm of being out of town alone, being discovered by an open-minded, non-judgmental guy, and one who was willing to play along and allow her to live out her fantasy. Who knew if this could ever happen again.

She took a tissue from the box and dabbed at the drying cum on her face. She decided not to scrub it off for fear of messing up her makeup and especially her lipstick. She also kind of liked the nasty, crusty feel of it. She wiped the jism from her glasses, too, but left them a little bit smeared as a reminder of her first facial.

She pulled the zipper down on the back of her skirt, slid it down, and stepped out of it. She then did some rearranging with her slightly-sticky panties, and opened the door.

As she walked toward him, Casey raised his head off the bed, and immediately noticed that she was no longer wearing her skirt. He knew that she'd been wearing a garter belt--he had felt it when he slid his hands over her ass while they were dancing--but seeing it now, holding up the tan stockings, was sexy as hell.

As she walked toward him, the shirttails of her blouse swished and he caught peek-a-boo glimpses of a bulge in the front of her panties. That bulge was definitely not there when they were dancing or he'd have felt it between them. She had obviously done some rearranging to take him up on his offer of reciprocity.

He began to sit up to get off the bed so he could drop to his knees, but she put a hand on his chest and pushed him back down. She looked down at his nearly-flaccid dick, then up into his eyes, and said, "If I get you hard again, will you fuck me? Do you think you have another round in you?"

He blinked in surprise at her request. It didn't take him long to come up with a reply, however. "Um, yeah! If... if that's what you want."

"I do!" she said with a big smile. "I've never felt this way before in my life, Casey, and I don't want it to end."

She leaned over and carefully tucked his soft dick and his balls back inside his boxers, and then took hold of the waistband and began to tug them off. He lifted his ass off the bed and they were soon cast aside.

She bent down, and without using her hands, she took his still-malleable penis in her mouth. She went down until her nose was grinding into his pubic hair and her chin was mashed into his balls. His flexible dick curled around and completely filled her mouth, and she grinned around its root as she felt it begin to swell.

As Casey watched Kelly take his entire dick in her mouth he began unbuttoning his shirt to get fully naked.

While Casey's penis continued to inflate, Kelly swirled her tongue over and around it, encouraging its growth. When it straightened enough to be called a cock again--but was still a bit soft--Kelly backed away, pulling on it with a hard suck, until just his knob was still in her mouth. She then began to bob her head up and down, sucking and lapping, and poking his squishy knob into the back of her throat, and seemingly pushing her gag reflex back by tiny increments at the same time--although never overcoming it altogether.

With his boner as erect as it had been before, she stood up and said, "Let's trade places."

As Casey got up, Kelly went to her suitcase and got the bottle of baby oil that she used to remove her eye makeup. She set the bottle on the nightstand as she got onto the bed, and then she settled down on her back. As Casey crawled onto the bed, she lifted her ass and slid one of the pillows under it.

Getting on her knees and elbows would have made things easier all the way around, probably, but she wanted to be able to see more than she expected she could with her face in the sheets. She wanted to see more of Casey's body than just his legs between her legs as he fucked her. She wanted to watch his cock disappear inside her and she wanted to watch his face as her asshole gripped his cock tighter than any pussy he had ever stuck it in.

While her ass was raised, she took the elastic waist of her panties and pulled them down and around her ass, but still within the straps of her garter. Holding her legs together and pulling her knees toward her chest, she pulled the panties as far up her legs as they would go to expose her naked ass to Casey, but still managed to keep the front of them gathered around and covering her bulge.

Although she had occasionally pegged herself with her finger, and even the handle of her hairbrush, this would be her first real live cock. And it was certainly going to be the biggest thing she had ever taken up her ass. The thought made her nervous and excited in equal parts.

Holding her legs together and up, Kelly smiled at Casey, and said, "Be gentle with me; this is my first time."

"Mine, too," Casey said as he stood slowly stroking his resurrected cock while he looked appreciatively at Kelly's naked ass. Of all the women that Casey had ever dated and gone to bed with, none had ever been interested in trying anal sex.

On his knees, he crawled onto the bed and up close to Kelly's upturned ass. As he leaned over to get the oil from the nightstand, his boner rubbed gently over one smooth, naked ass-cheek and then dropped into the valley between the two of them.

Kelly drew in a deep breath of anticipation at the feeling of Casey's stiff and surprisingly-hot cock lying in her exposed ass-crack. With her legs held up and her ass rotated upward for Casey's use, she felt completely vulnerable... and unimaginably sexy and aroused!

Casey straightened up, and as Kelly spread her ass-cheeks with her fingers, he dribbled a little of the baby oil onto her tightly closed little pucker. The coolness and the slight tickling sensation on her sensitive little rosebud made her suck in another breath. Her excitement was beginning to outweigh her nervousness.

Before the oil could run down her crack, Casey reached down, and with his thumb, he worked the slippery liquid around the wrinkled circle of Kelly's sphincter and a short way up each cheek. He then rubbed smaller and smaller circles, and applied more and more pressure until his thumb began to spread the tight little ring of flesh.

As Casey's thumb slipped inside her for the first time, Kelly sucked in yet another breath and then let it out with a very contended, "Oh!"

Casey could feel the muscles of Kelly's sphincter go from protectively clenched against the foreign invader to relaxed and welcoming as his thumb slipped in past his knuckle. He continued pushing his thumb deeper until his hand was wedged tightly into her ass-crack. He then slid it all the way out, but continued rubbing gentle circles against her now-relaxed little pucker.

"You okay?" Casey asked as he rubbed Kelly's tender little butt hole.

"Oh, yes!" she said, smiling up at him. "Do that again, though. That really felt nice!" Although the size of Casey's thumb was actually a little smaller than her hairbrush, the fact that she wasn't twisting her arm around to insert in into herself made a world of difference in how wonderful it felt to be penetrated.

Casey pushed his thumb in again, this time stopping when his knuckle was spreading Kelly's sphincter to the max that his digit would make it go. He then rotated his hand almost all the way around right and left, twisting his thumb in her snug little opening.

"Oh, my God!" Kelly moaned at the feeling she could never have induced herself. The amazing feeling of his thumb twisting in her exposed asshole; lying there holding her legs up to offer herself to him in a way she had never given herself over to anyone before; and looking at his handsome, naked body with his boner standing out and bobbing, all conspired to push Kelly over the edge and into slut territory, and she said to him, "Fuck me, Casey! I want to feel you shove that hard, fat cock up my asshole and fuck my guts out!"