An Underground Rave MMMF

Story Info
Hotwife gets a triple team on the men's bathroom floor.
1.3k words
4.33
43.6k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little background... I'm 25, 5'4" and 115lbs. I'm Mexican, Philipino, White, and Native American, so I'm told I have a unique look. I've been a hotwife for 4 years now and my master has a few rules. To name a few: I'm not allowed to wear panties, I'm not allowed to fuck without heels on (typically 6" or higher), and I'm not allowed to say no to any guy that approaches me. I'm a good slut and I just want to please my master!

My master took me to a party on Friday, just a small gathering of 30 people or so at a closed down coffee shop. It was amazing to get out again, and they had a dj who spun some pretty dope music too! We were able to openly party, and they even sold balloons lol! I was able to dress up for the first time in a long time, so I wore the shortest mini dress I own, with 5in sandal heels. He likes to show me off. And one of his rules is no bra or panties...

Anyway, they didn't want people going outside to smoke, since the party wasn't supposed to even be going on. So they were letting us smoke cigs in the 1 person bathroom near the front entrance. At about 3am, I was in there with my master and 2 other guys we had kind of been hanging out with throughout the night. Never met them before that night. I was feeling all kinds of good when my man made eye contact with me as we were getting close to finishing our smokes, and I knew exactly what he was thinking. I was thinking it too. He simply locked the bathroom door, and I dropped to my knees for him... right in front of the other two guys.

Both their jaws about hit the floor (according to my master - I was a bit busy), and one of them went to leave, when my man told them they could stay if they wanted to. The one of them started undoing his pants right then and there, dropped them to the floor, and shoved his semi-hard cock (it was huge even semi hard), right into my face as I deep throated my master. I grabbed onto him, and shortly thereafter began sucking him, alternating back and forth between cocks.

After a few minutes (the third guy now had his hand down his pants), my master told me to get on all fours, on the gross men's bathroom floor no less. Of course, I did what I was told, and presented my holes to him like a proper slut should. He motioned for the other guy who had just been sharing my mouth to continue using it as he began shoving his cock into my pussy. Guy #2 was really big, and I had some trouble and gagged on it repeatedly as I was pushed from behind to take more of it down my throat. It was the thickness that gave me so much trouble, but it also excited me, as I love being stretched by thick cock more than anything!

They spit roasted me on the dirty floor, using me like the slut I love to be and after a few minutes, master asked guy #2 if he wanted to try my pussy. Of course he did, so they spun me around and I got a mouthful of cock from my master as I was now penetrated raw, by a complete stranger's massive cock.

I still had my heels on, my dress bunched up around my waste with my tits on full display. Master started to tug and twist on my nipples, and told guy #2, who was buried deep in my pussy at this point that I love to be spanked, hard. He delivered some impressively firm blows to my ass, both cheeks were burning red by the time he finally asked his buddy, guy #3 if he was gonna take a turn.

Master motioned him over, and he finally took his cock out and presented it to my lips. It was even bigger than guy #2 and I couldn't believe he had been so shy! I was so excited for it, and eagerly worshipped his cock and balls with my mouth as my master looked on, and guy #2 took me hard from behind. Master was telling me I was a disgusting, filthy slut and that I should be ashamed of myself for fucking two complete strangers raw on a soaked mens bathroom floor. He was so proud of me he told me later.

Finally, after making eye contact with guy #3 as he fucked my face as he yanked my pony tail forward so I had no choice but to take as much of him as I possibly could, he asked if I wanted to feel his cock inside me. I was so ready for it, and he flipped me around without even getting an answer and put me on my back on the dirty floor (my dress ended up wet from the pis all over the place...

He buried his cock in my already well used and stretched pussy, as his friend straddled my face and held my head with both his hands as he used my mouth like a worthless fuck toy. Master just looked on proudly as they both used me.

After several minutes, and 3 orgasms in for me, my master was sitting on the toilt and told me to get on his cock. I of course obeyed, and he asked guy#2 if he wanted to use my ass as I rode him. It was more of a rhetorical question lol. He spit on his fingers, shoved them in my ass, first 1, then 2, and then spit in his other hand and began lubing up his cock. After a minute of fingering, he pressed his rock hard cock up against my puckered hole and slowly eased it in. I was surprised at how easily I took it, I guess I was just so damn turned on!

Guy #3 came over and fed me his cock as he stood to the side. After a minute of being airtight for the first time in my life (by far the most pleasurable and degrading sexual experience of my life too), my master wanted my ass, so guy #3 took his place on the toilt and I rode him while master plunged into my now stretched asshole and guy #2 used my mouth.

After what must have been at least 8 orgasms (they were almost constant during dp), guy #3 was the first to blow. He filled my unprotected pussy with a river of cum. I came with him and he choked me. This set off my master, who gave me a load in my used asshole only moments later, guy #3 was still in my pussy as he filled my ass actually.

Guy #2 was the only one who hadn't cum yet, and as my master stepped away, I asked him how he wanted me. He didn't answer, he just grabbed me by the pony tail, pulled me up towards his face, made out with me for a bit, and then turned me around and bent me over the sink. Fortunately he was over 6ft, as I was standing 5'9" in my heels and the angle was just perfect. He taunted me, saying I was a great slut and that he loved my sloppy pussy and using another guys cum for lube. I came one last time before he gave me my second load in my unprotected, now completely stretched, used and cum filled pussy. My 3rd creampie of the night counting the one in my ass.

After that, the guys quickly pulled their pants up, unlocked the door, and left, leaving me alone with my master. Since I hadn't taken any loads in my mouth, he tenderly kissed me for a minute and told me how good of a slut I was and how proud he was of me.

I unfortunately don't have a single pic from that night, but I was wearing this same outfit basically, but with 5in black heels. Hope you enjoyed the story! Let me know if you think I'm a good slut!