An Unethical Proposal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it Clair, masturbate again for me baby."

Clair then used her index and her middle finger together as she pushed deep into her pussy. She dipped two fingers inside her and moved them around, and then moved them back up to her clit and rubbed in a circular motion, and then dipped them again back in to her deep folds. Then she rubbed all her fingers up and down the entire length of the slit of her vagina for a few strokes before she returned to her clit.

"You like what you see," she asked in a husky voice.

"Oh yes baby. I love it. Keep it up. Keep working that clit of yours"

Clair lay completely on her back now as she moved her right hand to the inside of her thighs. As her left hand continued to work her pussy, her right hand caressed her inner thigh. Her lower body began to writhe gently up and down. Her hips came slightly off the bed, synchronized with her breathing. With every exhale she moaned, her body writhed to the rhythm of her building lust. Her fingers worked her pussy feverishly as her lust built. She slowly moved her right hand down her leg, caressing her skin as she trailed a path to her feet. She teased the inside of her ankle with her fingers. She then traced a path back up her leg to her inner thigh, and then up her belly and under her nightgown to cup her breasts. Her left hand all the while diddling her lovely clit. She dove her fingers deep into her pussy and her moans grew louder.

Her breathing became short. I knew she was close to cumming.

"ahhh...hha...ahh..hra...ahhh...hha...ahh..hra...hmmm...ahhh...ahra," she moaned and breathed.

She worked her clit feverishly, in forceful circular jerks.

"I'mm...gonna...cummm...Billy...I'm..cummming!", she cried as her orgasm washed over her.

She lay there breathing heavy for a while, and then slowly raised herself up on her elbows and looked at me for approval.

"That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. And, that was much more expressive than the first one Clair. Bravo!"

"I don't think I've ever cum that hard, Billy. It was wonderful," she said with a mischievous gleam of satisfaction in her eyes.

"You see? If you open yourself up to new experiences and let go of all that tension holding you back, you'll see how wonderful sex can be," I said, trying to sound like a professional, a sex therapist, or someone with authority in the matter.

"Let me taste your fingers," I demanded.

"I don't know Billy. I'm not sure about that."

"You've never tasted yourself?"

"Maybe, a little..."

"Taste yourself. Lick your fingers," I ordered.

Clair brought her moist fingers to her mouth and licked them.

"Stick your fingers back in your pussy and get them good and wet. Then stick them in your mouth again and suck on them," I barked out another order.

Clair did as I instructed and I heard a soft moan as she dipped her fingers back in her pussy. This time, when she put her fingers in her mouth, she relished her taste. She licked and sucked for long minute all the while her eyes were fixated on mine.

"Taste good?"

"mmmm...yummm," she moaned.

"Let me taste. Dip your fingers back in your pussy and get them good and wet again."

Clair pushed her fingers into her pussy and played with herself for about a minute. She moaned and writhed again as her fingers worked deep in her twat. She removed her fingers from her pussy and leaned over to me, offering me her wet fingers. I pushed my nose to them first and inhaled her sweet aroma. Then I opened my mouth and gulped them in. I sucked and licked her fingers for at least minute or two. I savored her sweet and earthy love juice.

Clair removed her fingers from my mouth and moved them to my now ready to explode cock. Her fingers, now wet with my saliva, felt wonderful as she grasped my stiff meat and started stroking.

"Looks like someone needs to cum again," she said smiling.

"Ohh...Clair, your hands are like silk on my hard cock," I moaned in complete ecstasy.

Clair worked up some spit and let it slowly slip from her mouth to the tip of my cock. She then proceeded to slowly jerk me off until I erupted a big load again all over my belly. She played with my cum just as she had earlier; twirling and making long strings of it as she pulled her fingers away. But this time, she took her fingers to her mouth and tasted me.

"Not too bad. It's a little funky. It'll take some getting use to," she said, as she smacked her lips. "On second thought, I'm not sure about the taste," she shook her head and shuttered with an expression on her face as if she had just swallowed some bad milk.

After Clair cleaned me up again, she made breakfast for us. While she was cooking, I limped with my crutches into the living-room and fell into the old recliner. Clair spoon feed me scrambled eggs and toast.

After breakfast, she told me she wanted to make plans to visit her friend Margaret for the day, but she was worried about leaving me alone. I told her I could get around enough to go to the bathroom, and I'd be fine watching TV. Earlier in the week, Dad had brought home some protein shakes in a can. I was able to pop the top with the stubs of my fingers sticking out of the casts and stick a straw in the can. I worked out a way to maneuver the protein shake can to the edge of the kitchen counter. I could lean in and use the straw to feed myself.

I told Clair I'd be fine, and to go have fun. I spent the rest of the day channel surfing, and reading. When Dad came home, he made me dinner and he fed me. You haven't lived until, as an nineteen year old, your father feeds you with a fork because you can't bend your elbows to get a fork up to your mouth.

Clair came home late and Dad and I were still up, watching a movie on TV. Dad started giving Clair a hard time about leaving me alone all day. I came to her defense. I told him that it was my idea she get out of the house and see one of her friends. Dad backed down and apologized to Clair once I convinced him I didn't need 24/7 care.

The next morning, I again awoke with morning wood, but Clair was not in my room as she had been the past few mornings. The house was quiet and the sun streamed in my bedroom window. Dad must have already left for work. I got up, and with my crutches, managed to maneuver to the bathroom and took a piss. I then hobbled out into the hallway. I saw Clair's bedroom door was open, but the main bathroom, next to Clair's room, the door was closed with light streaming out from the bottom. I hobbled closer to the bathroom door and heard the shower running. I was just about to hobble back to my bedroom when I heard the shower shutoff. I knew Clair would be out as soon as she dried off, so I hung out in the hall and leaned against the wall on my crutches. Clair came out sooner than I thought she would. She was naked and drying her hair with a towel as she came out the door. She was so busy drying her hair, she didn't see me until she ran into me. She jumped a mile and screamed.

"Billy! What the hell are doing here! You scared the shit out me," she said trying to cover herself up with her towel.

"I stopped here to rest a minute, and then you suddenly bolted out the bathroom. Do you always come out of the bathroom naked?"

"Dad is out, and you were sleeping when I checked on you a few minutes ago. I didn't expect you'd get up and come down my end of the hall!" she said still covering herself with the towel.

"No sense in covering up so tightly, Sis, I've already seen everything."

She stuck her tongue out at me and made a face. I laughed.

"I still had my nightgown on yesterday, so you haven't seen everything," she said smugly.

"If you're referring to your breasts, I saw down the front of your nightgown, so yes, I have seen everything."

"You perv."

"I'm the perv? If I recall, you were stroking my cock at the time."

Clair giggled, and then dropped her towel. She now stood in front of me completely naked. She raised her arms and twirled completely around. This is the first time I had seen her completely naked head to toes. I marveled at her breasts. They swung free and jiggled as she twirled, laughing and giggling. Her areola, sweet brown and glistening wet from her shower, beckoned my mouth. Oh how my hands ached to grab them and squeeze them. I wanted so bad to scoop them up and bring them to my mouth and lavish then with my tongue.

"Like what you see, Little Brother?"

My cock stiffened and strained against my gym shorts as my eyes soaked up the site of her naked body.

I looked down at the bulge in my crotch and said, "here's your answer, Sis."

She moved right up close to me and reached up under the left leg of my shorts and grabbed my hard cock. She pulled at it until it was rock hard and pulsing.

"Let's go to my bedroom. It's closer," she said as she led the way into her bedroom, and helped me get on her bed. She propped my back against the headboard with several pillows.

"I was thinking I should shave my pussy. What do you think?"

"You could probably use a little trim, but I kinda like a little pussy hair on a girl, so maybe leave some on the top."

"Like a landing strip?"

"Yeah, or even a little bigger than a landing strip is OK with me."

"Do you want to watch?"

My eyes widened and a big shit eating grin came over my face. "Hell yeah!" I exclaimed.

Clair disappeared into the bathroom for a few minutes. When she returned she had a basin of warm water, a towel, a can of shaving cream, a hand mirror, and a razor.

"Here, let me help you out of your shorts. I can see your cock is straining to be free."

She pulled my gym shorts off me and my hard cock flopped on my belly.

Clair's bed was an old sleigh bed with a high foot board. She set some pillows up against the foot board and leaned her back on them. I was leaning against the headboard opposite her. She set her towel down by her ass and lifted her body up and pulled the towel under her butt. She moved the basin of warm water closer to her and opened her legs. She took a pair of scissors and carefully trimmed her pubic hair short. I cringed as I watched her using those scissors so close to her pussy lips.

"Be careful Clair. Don't snip your lips."

"That's the last thing I want to do, Little Brother. Don't worry I'm being extra careful."

She then dispensed the shaving cream into her hand and lathered up her pubic hair with it. With the mirror propped up between her legs, she started slowly shaving her crotch. After every few strokes with the razor, she would dip it into the water to rinse it out. She looked up at me every time she rinsed the razor to see if I was enjoying the show.

"It's amazing how open you're being today Clair. Yesterday I could barely get you to masturbate in front of me, and now you're shaving your pussy in front of me."

"I know. You really opened me up yesterday. That, and I had a great day yesterday with Margaret. We talked sex all day. She really help me see that I've been missing out on a lot of life by being so shy, and she convinced me that I've actually been coming across as prudish. I'm far from prudish, but people mistake my shyness about sex for primness. Since I'm not generally shy about other matters, they automatically think I'm a prude; at least that's what Margaret told me."

"Margaret and you never talked sex before?" I asked. Finding it hard to believe two nineteen year old girls never talked sex.

"There was some sex talk, sure, but not too much about sex simply for the pleasure of sex. Mostly we talked about boys and dating, and if sex came up during the conversation about dating, there might be some talk of it. Remember, we just met last year; and since I was shy about sex, she didn't push the topic if my body language indicated I wanted to change the subject," Clair explained.

"What changed?" I asked

"I finally fessed up about why Mark dumped me, the fact that I wouldn't give him a blow job. I had kept that little pearl from my friends. I had been telling everyone I didn't know why Mark suddenly went cold on me."

Clair proceeded to shave her pussy a little at a time in between talking to me about her day with Margaret.

"I owe it all to you Little Brother. I think being sexually open with you yesterday emboldened me to open up to Margaret. It was such a wonderful day. I felt so open and free to talk to her about anything and everything."

"She taught me how to give a blow job yesterday."

"How did she do that? Does she have a dick?" I asked with a sarcastic smirk.

"You wish! No silly, we used her dildo as a prop. It's shaped like a real cock. It has fake veins and everything. It kinda reminded me of yours."

"She has a dildo?"

"Several. She says I should get one. We've made plans to go shopping at that adult video store. You know the one; it's the same one you got your porn DVDs at.

With every stroke of the razor, Clair's bald pussy came more into view. What a magnificently beautiful site it is to watch a woman shave herself. My cock was throbbing and gulping, straining against the air, trying to find something warm to snuggle into.

"When are you going to the adult store?"

"Later today. Do you need anything," she said with a giggle. "Maybe another lesbian movie," she added with a smirk.

Clair finished shaving and then washed her pussy with a washcloth. As she dried herself, she spent a little extra time rubbing herself, and her shortened breath and a slight moans let me know she was getting turned on.

"How's that?" She asked, with legs spread wide and showing off her newly quaffed pussy.

She left a triangle of hair on top and it came to a point just around her clit hood. Other than that, her vulva was clean shaven.

"Beautiful!" I exclaimed. "Looks good enough to eat," I added with a smile. Clair just gave me a coquettish grin, but said nothing.

Clair got up and put away the basin, razor and mirror. When she returned she climbed up on her bed and moved up to my crotch. She motioned for me to spread my good leg wide and she got between my legs. She grabbed my cock and started slowly stroking it while she blew little breaths on it.

Then, without warning, she leaned in and licked it. She licked it again and smacked her lips a few times to test the taste. She had a pleasant, but quizzical expression on her face as she analyzed the taste. She then engulfed my cock in her mouth.

"Ohhh...Clairrrr..." I exclaimed. "Oh my god, that feels so fucking good."

She pulled her mouth off my cock and said, "It tastes better than Margaret's dildo. That thing tasted nasty, like plastic or rubber. Yours taste sweet, and a little salty. I kinda like it."

She then went down on me again, but this time she scraped her teeth along my head. It didn't hurt too much, but I said, "Ouch, careful with those choppers."

"Sorry," she said as she popped my cock out of her mouth, and then went back down on it.

It had been too long since I had a warm wet mouth around my cock. She sucked my whole cock in deep and then out to the tip again. She twirled her tongue around my head and licked it like an ice cream cone. Then she went down on the whole shaft again. She pushed farther down the shaft. She gagged a little as she pushed the head of my cock to the back of her throat.

"Am I doing it right?" She asked as she surfaced from my cock a little teary eyed from chocking. "Margaret told me to be careful about scraping my teeth on your little head. I guess I need some practice."

"I think Margaret taught you well. So, this is the first time you've had a real cock in your mouth?"

"Yeah, can you believe it."

"I think you're a natural, but I'll give you some pointers. Grab my balls with one of your hands. From the angle you're at, use your right hand. That's it massage my balls while you suck my cock."

Clair massaged my balls and took my cock back into her mouth. She commenced moving her mouth up and down on my shaft.

"That's it. Now, with your left hand grab the base of my cock shaft. As you move your mouth up and down my cock, follow your mouth with your hand. The idea is, you want to give a hand-job with the blow-job."

Clair did as I instructed and wow, did it feel awesome. I wasn't going to last long, and I knew I better not cum in her mouth for her first time. She was doing so well and she seemed to be enjoying it; I didn't want to turn her off with a mouth full of cum.

"I'm going to cum soon Clair. Keep sucking, I'm just giving you a heads up. I'll tell you when I'm just about to blow. When I give you the signal, pull your mouth off my cock, but keep stroking it with your hands until I cum." I said in a deep husky voice as my orgasm neared.

Clair sucked deeply and then twirled her tongue on my head and that was all it took.

"I'm going to cum! Pull off now!"

Clair popped my cock out of her mouth. She kept stroking it with her two hands as I had instructed.

"Stroke it harder Clair," I cried out.

My orgasm was powerful and my sperm shot clear to my ear.

"Keep stroking it baby. That's it! Keep milking it!"

Clair milked my dick, and several more ropes of jizm spewed out all over my belly. She kept right on milking it until no more came out. Then my cock turned hyper sensitive and I couldn't take any more stimulation.

"OK...OK...stop! Stop! It's too sensitive right now. You need to stop," I begged.

"What's the matter? Did I do something wrong?" She said, still holding my cock with her two hands.

"No. Everything was perfect! Just let go of it for a minute."

Clair dropped my cock, but had a concerned look on her face like she had broken it. My cock pulsed with pain and pleasure.

It took a moment for me to catch my breath before I could speak.

"Sometimes, after a man cums, especially if it's a good one, like that one was, the head of his penis gets super sensitive for a while, and he can't take any more stimulation for a few minutes. But nothings wrong. It's a good thing actually. It means he came hard."

"So you came hard?" She asked, seeking approval.

"Oh yes! That was, by far, the single most insanely intense orgasm I've ever experienced, Clair. Well...except for the hand-job you gave me yesterday, that was awesome too. I'm not sure which one I liked better...hmmm...I believe some more experimenting is in required, in order to serve a proper verdict." I said, Winking at her.

She sat there looking at me with a satisfied grin on her face.

"Let me get you a washcloth to clean you up," Clair said, and she started to move.

"No, wait. Stand up and bring your pussy to my face," I ordered.

"I don't know Billy. Are you sure?"

"Positive Clair. Do as I say."

Clair stood on the bed and straddled my body. She walked over my body and up to the headboard where I was leaning up against it. She stood nervously still with her pussy about a foot from my face. I could smell the wonderful aroma of her cunt and it was driving me insane. I needed to get my face in there.

"Come closer."

Clair inched up so that her pussy was within a few inches of my waiting lips. I extended my head forward those last inches and licked. I dove my tongue into Clair's now bald snatch, and as I did she moaned. She must of liked the feeling because she pushed her twat into my face as she cried out.

"Oh my god...Billy...that feels fantastic. Billy! Oh...yeah...I had no idea...don't stop."

I wished my arms weren't in those casts. I wanted so much to grab Clair by her ass and pull her into my mouth. I put my arms up to her body anyway and did the best I could with cement arms to pull her in. I lavished her cunt with my tongue. First exploring the folds of her vagina, and then, her clit hood. Then teasing her clit out with my teeth and sucking it hard. Clair quivered in delight.

Clair tasted so damn good. I couldn't believe it. I was eating my sister, my own flesh and blood, and I was loving it. Until this time, I had only a handful of girlfriends, but each one of them I went down on. Not out of obligation, but because I freaking love the taste and smell of pussy. But, Clair's pussy was by far the tastiest of them all. I wondered, was it because she was my twin that I found her pussy so tasty? Was this like eating myself if I had a pussy? These were the thoughts that ran through my head as I devoured her cunt like a starving man.