An Unexpected Admission

Story Info
A young couple find themselves in an unexpected situation.
3.9k words
3.3
20.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tkliy
Tkliy
5 Followers

Recently, things have been going exceptionally well for us. We have been traveling more than we ever thought possible, our relationship is the strongest it has ever been, and our sex life has also improved. Life without kids has really been rewarding us...

As we lay in our water hut overlooking the picturesque blue waters of the Whitsundays, time felt like it had stopped. The problems of the world and our daily lives seemed so insignificant almost as if they didn't exist. As you laid on my chest I could feel the warmth of your breath on my neck, sending shivers down my spine. The silence of the adults only resort was eerie yet peaceful only being broken by the sound of waves crashing into the supports of the hut and the ticket of the clock mounted above our heads. A light breeze blew through the hut causing the silk curtains to dance making the moment even more surreal.

As I zoned back into the current moment I could feel the softness of your skin against of my body, the silkiness of your hair against my arm and the light prod of you hard nipples on my chest. A rush of adrenaline entered my body as I felt my arousal for you increase, imaging the feeling of your lips against mine. As I was mustering up the courage to make the first move, the doorbell rang. Realising that we were both naked I shot up, opting to get the door, as I fumbled for my glasses I could hear a voice at the door. "Hotel staff" they announced in an ever so formal tone. As my eyes darted around the room searching for something, anything wear I locked onto a bath robe laying on the nearby desk chair. I quickly wrapped myself clumsily slapping my body looking for the strap. Whilst I was getting dressed you also broke into a panic, trying to find something to cover yourself with. After realising there was nothing nearby you resort to pulling the bedsheet over you in a futile attempt to hide your nakedness.

As I stumbled toward the door clamouring over our shoes, I turned to check if you were ready. I couldn't help but notice the silhouette of your body, your curves being accentuated by the sheets and your hard nipples trying to tear through the soft cotton. I quickly composed myself finally managing to tie the strap around me, not realizing the sizeable bulge of my semi-erect penis punching through the robe. I peered through the peephole to confirm that there was in fact someone was at the door. Through the tiny hole, no larger than a pinky finger I could vaguely make out the back of a staff member's uniform. Without thinking, I flung the door open, exposing our hut to the outside world. The staff member spun around, startled by the suddenness of the door opening. An Italian man stood at the door, he was tall yet had a surprisingly muscular build given away by the one-size too small uniform. His hair was long but well-kept, and he exuded a certain assertiveness that caught me off guard. Introducing himself as Luca, he apologized for disturbing us and explained that the hotel was offering a free in-room massage session for first-time visitors.

I could feel his gaze darting between my eyes and the room behind me, specifically at the bed positioned directly in front of the door. As I considered his offer, I turned to ask you if you were interested. Without hesitation, you nodded in approval with a bit grin on your face. I turned back to Luca and accepted the offer. He was delighted to hear this and pulled out a tablet to check the hotel's schedule for available bookings. As he perused the timetable, his face slowly started to look uncertain. He looked up at me and explained that the only available booking with the masseuses was the day after we were scheduled to leave. Luca, visibly stressed, offered to speak to his manager and get back to us as soon as possible. I agreed and reassured him that it was no problem and we were grateful for the offer. He sheepishly waved goodbye to you, bowed, and headed back to the main office.

I shut the door behind me and made my way back to the bed. I could see a sheepish look on your face as you giggled, noticing the hump of penis slipping on the front of the robe. I quickly stripped down and jumped back into bed with you. I slid close against your body, pressing my entire body against yours. As you noticed my growing erection, you started to kiss me and gently rubbed your hands on the sides of my leg, knowing the effect it had on me. Unable to resist any longer, I grabbed your hips and pulled you in closer, my stiff penis pressing hard against your legs. As well laid there kissing I could feel the temperature inside the room increasing, aided by the heat of our burning desire for each others bodies. I moved from your lips, slowly kissing your neck leaving a light trace of saliva where my lips contacted your olive brown skin. As I made my way down to your breasts, I began gliding my hands over your plump ass, squeezing ever so slightly. As I stared at your beautiful D cups my mind raced as I decided on how to tease you. Deciding that he best way would be to ease you into it, I started to draw my tongue around your nipple following the perfect circles of your areola. As my hands tightly gripped the dreamy hourglass shape of your body I flicked my tongue over your nipple, causing you to take a sharp breath as pleasure seeped into your body. As I laid there sucking and biting your nipples, I could feel your legs slowly starting to spread as you silently yearned for my hand between your legs. I happily complied, licking my fingers before making my way down between your legs. As I started rubbing your clit, I could feel your body sinking into the soft mattress almost has if you were doing a push up off the ceiling. Every moan and breath you took excited me, causing precum to drip from my penis onto your thigh.

Feeling the sensation of my precum on your thigh, you brought your hand around and tightly gripped my shaft, causing my already erect penis to stand even taller. As you slowly started to stroke me, the head of my penis throbbed as if it was asking for your mouth to be placed over it. As we sat there exploring each others bodies, I could see on your face that you wanted to say something. I sat up and made my way back up to your lips, kissing you before asking what was on your mind. I continued playing with your clit, slowly moving my fingers in circles as you struggled to reply.

After hesitating for a few seconds, you admitted that you found the staff member attractive. Entertained by your admission, I made my way back down to your nipples, biting on them as I slowly started to enter you with my fingers. Deciding to have some fun, I asked you what you found attractive about Luca. Realising that there was nothing to be ashamed of, you began explaining to me what you liked about him. I could see the embarrassment on your face as you struggled to avoid thinking of him in ways you shouldn't, a struggle made worse by the pleasure your body was feeling.

I pulled my fingers out of you and made my way down your body to pleasure you with my tongue. As I gazed at the beauty between your legs, I asked if you could see yourself being with him. You shot a sharp "no" at my question, but then went silent, enjoying the feeling of my tongue on your clit. After a few moments, you clarified your answer, explaining that you could never do something like that on your own. I thought about your response and asked if you would enjoy it with both of us. I could feel the excitement building in your body as you pushed my head deeper into your legs. You thought about it for a few more moments before sheepishly saying "yes."

Surprised by your answer, I sat up and decided it was time for some attention on me. I laid down next to you and, like clockwork, you sat up and took my penis into your mouth. As you pleasured me, you asked if I would consider something like that. I smiled and nodded, getting more aroused at the thought of sharing you. I pulled your head back up to mine and started kissing you again, explaining how hot it would be to see you fully pleasured, imagining the nirvana that you would fall into. Deciding that it had been long enough, I gestured for you to sit on my lap.

As you threw your leg over me, the hotel phone started ringing. I looked at the phone and then back at you. You told me to pick it up. As I reached for the phone you slowly started rubbing your vagina on my shaft. The sensation of this causing my hand to grab for the covers, not being able to hold the phone to my ear, I clicked the speaker phone button and placed the phone on the bed next to us. To my surprise, it was Luca again. You blushed when you realised who it was. He said he had some good and bad news for us. He explained that the hotel was able to move some of the bookings in order to fit us both in for a massage.

The line went quiet as I struggled to focus on what he was saying, my thoughts dominated by your slow grinding. Before I could reply, he got to the good news; he was a registered masseuse and would be happy to give us massages, and that he was free right now. I told him to give me a moment as I focused back on you searching for a decision. You shrugged and said that you wouldn't mind a massage and that we could get back to having sex afterwards.

I agreed and said yes to Luca. He told us that he would be at our room in 5 minutes and hung up. Not wasting anytime you hopped off my lap, leaning down to give me a long kiss before heading to the cupboard to get some clothes. Right as we got changed, the sound of a doorbell run out through the room not even 2 minutes after he had hung up. I made my way to the door, opening it to see a very happy Luca standing there with a foldable massage table and a toolkit with some oils and towels.

I moved out of the way, gesturing him to come inside. He stopped to say hello to you again, struggling to not make it obvious that he was admiring you in your black silk pyjamas. He quickly set up the table and asked who would like to go first. In an instant I pointed at you, he smiled and asked for you to take all your clothes off and lay on the massage table with a towel over you. He quickly rushed outside and told us to let him know when you were ready. As the door shut, you looked at me and said that you're having second thoughts and that it felt wrong to get massaged by another man when you were horny. I laughed and said not to stress about it, reaffirming you with a quick kiss. I could feel that you were hesitating on asking me another question. Realizing that Luca was still waiting outside, I shot up and began to help you undress, making sure to slide my hands over your nipples as I unbuttoned your shirt. As your pants hit the floor, you turned around and looked deep into my eyes. You gulped and asked if I would be okay with sharing you with Luca, you started to sweat as you awaited my response. This was a first for us so you didn't know how I would have reacted. I smiled and said that if that's what you want, then I'm happy to oblige. You smiled, asking me one more time before laying on the table. I grabbed the towel and laid it over you, noticing the way your curvy ass burst through the fabric. Releasing Luca was still waiting outside, I yelled out, telling him to come back inside.

I sat back down on the bed and watched as he slowly peeled back the towel, exposing your beautiful back the sunlight above causing your skin to glow. Lightly squirting some oil onto his hands, he began to rub your back asking if the temperature of the oil was okay. For some reason, seeing this aroused me. The thought of another man rubbing you but having no idea about the sexual feelings you had towards him was exciting. Noticing my building erection, I pulled a pillow into my lap playing it off as an attempt to get comfortable. As he massaged your back, he asked if it would be okay for him to massage your legs stating that women hold stress in their legs causing the muscles to be especially sore. You agreed, intrigued by his knowledge of the female body. He pulled the towel up and folded it just enough to cover your ass. As he made his way up and down your legs, you turned your head to see me. Your pupils were wide and your brow was sweaty as you debated whether or not to do this. I smiled and gave you a thumbs up. You turned your head back, taking note of where Luca stood.

By chance he was standing right next to you, perpendicular to your right hand. As you worked up the courage, you slowly brought your hand out and bumped into his penis. He apologized and quickly moved your hand away, assuming it had fallen off the bed. Not flustered by this, you brought your hand out again, making sure to rub the front of his pants. Luca frozen, glancing at you before his head shot up to look at me. I smiled back at him and shrugged, indicating that I had no worry as to what was happening.

He looked back down and noticed you were still rubbing his pants. As you laid there, you could feel your heart rate shoot up as you got aroused at the thought of what was about to happen. Luca, who had now gained the courage, slowly began to bring his hands further up your leg, slowly spreading your legs until he reached your soaked vagina. You let out a sharp breath as he slowly began to rub. I sat momentarily processing the sight in front of me, confident in myself and what was happening I shot up, unable to watch anymore. I walked to the head of the table and dropped my pants, revealing my erection to both you and Luca.

I pulled your hair back and slid my penis into your mouth as I turned you onto your back. As I slid in and out of your mouth, I started playing with your nipples. You slowly pulled me out of your mouth and gestured for Luca to come over to your head. As he made his way over, he undid his belt letting his dress pants fall to the floor, the bulge of his erection clearly visible in his underwear. As he pulled his underwear down, his penis sprung. Luca was exactly what you were hoping for, his penis was the same size as mine, albeit a bit thinner and he was also uncut. You turned your head back to me whilst simultaneous stroking Luca. You lightly dragged your tongue along the shaft of my penis before taking me into your mouth again. As you laid there alternating you mouth between us, I reached down to play with your vagina. You stopped me, sitting up and gesturing for the bed.

As you began walking to the bed, we stood there watching the marvel of your ass jiggling as you walked. You slid into the bed, gesturing for us to come over as you sat up against the bed head with your legs spread. We complied like two robots being given a command. As we sat at the foot of the bed, you explained that we were yours for the night and that we would have to listen to your every instruction. That we came when you told us to came and that if one of I were to break the rules there would be punishment. We nodded in agreement, however equally intrigued by the possibility of what a punishment entailed. You looked at me and gestured for me to eat you out. I happily complied taking a small breath before pressing my face deep between your thighs.

As I was between your legs, I could see you beckon for Luca to come and stand next to you. As he walked, you spat onto your hand and started stroking his penis before putting it back into your mouth. I reached up from between your legs to play with one of your nipples, knowing the effect it had on you. Luca, seeing my move followed and began playing with the other nipples. You gasped as you felt an orgasm coming, gripping the back of my head you pushed my further into your vagina completely removing any ability for me to breath. You shuddered as you came, bucking as you felt the sweet sensation of an orgasm flowing through your body. Upon orgasming you stopped us both, making us stand next to you. You took turns again taking us into your mouth making sure to maintain eye contact as you move up and down our shafts. After a few minutes of this you ask us to kneel next to you, grabbing the back of our heads and pulling us onto your hard nipples. As we both sucked, I slid my hand down and started playing with your clit again. As you laid there melting into the mattress, you decided that you had enough of oral and wanted to feel us inside you. You asked Luca to stay where he was and asked me to move to the foot of the bed. As I readjusted myself you turned your body moving into doggy, my heart raced as I enjoyed the sight in front of me.

I spat onto my hand lubricating my shaft, you let out a gasp as I slid all 6 inches deep inside you. I sensually moved in and out of you, holding onto your hips as if you were a ride at a theme park. I let go of your hips, leant forward and began to play with your nipples. You attempted to moan but you noise was stifled by Luca's penis in your mouth. As I watched you bouncing between us it felt as if this was something that I had always wanted to do. Seeing you being spit roasted, I tried to imagine the thoughts that might have been going through your mind. I shuddered in pleasure struggling to hold my load in. Not willing to risk ending too soon, I pulled myself out of you noticing the string of your juices cling between us before falling to the mattress. I dropped onto my knees and began eating you out again, switching between your clit and the now stretched entrance of your vagina. Wanting to make it equal, you told us to switch positions. Again we obliged without a second thought. A smile came to your face as you enjoyed being the center of attention.

As Luca slid into you from one end, I was thoroughly enjoying the view. Your ass jiggling as he took you from behind made me thrust myself deeper into your mouth. I gripped your hair tightly like the joystick of a plane guiding your mouth up and down my shaft. I could feel myself getting closer to coming again, I looked up at Luca and he appeared to also before nearing an orgasm. You glanced up seeing the expression on my face and realising what it meant. You told us that you wanted to cum one more time before we were allowed. You paused for a moment contemplating what you wanted each of us to do, a smile came to your face as you asked me to eat you out again and Luca to play with your boobs. With us both at work, it wasn't very long until you orgasmed again, letting out a scream of pleasure. Your sweet juices flowed into my mouth as I relished the fact that you were enjoying yourself so much. I sat up and wiped my face with my forearm, clearing my beard of your juices.

Now that you were satiated, you told us to hop off the bed. As we stood there, our penises itching to release with precum and saliva dripping down our legs, you threw a pillow on the ground. My penis grew ever so slightly at the thought of what was about to happen. You got onto your knees pulling us both in taking turns giving us head. As we got to the verge of cumming, you began stroking both of us fast as you could, kicking your chin up aiming our penises at your neck and chest. In unison, we both started exploding, dropping our thick load all over your chin and boobs. As the last of the cum left our shafts you gave each of us a final suck to ensure nothing was left being, I shuddered at the sensation. You smiled at us from the ground, saying how much fun you had. As I looked at you from above, the sight of the cum dripping down your body didn't bother me. In fact in aroused me sending my brain into a spiral wondering when we could do this again.

As we stood there, trying to catch our breath, Luca thanked us both for the experience, saying that he had never done something like that before. He grabbed a towel from the massage table and wiped himself before getting dressed. Glancing at he clock he realised the time, he was late for his next massage. He then packed up the table and his tools, giving us one final bow before leaving the room. I sat down next to you on the ground, you shrieked in excitement and thanked me for letting us do this. I smiled and reached for a nearby face towel so you could clean up.

Tkliy
Tkliy
5 Followers
12