An Unexpected Christmas Pt. 01

Story Info
Finding Love during the holiday.
10.4k words
4.72
4.1k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the Café I go to daily. I was a regular paying customer. Sandra, the owner, knew my name and my order without conversation. Once I came inside, she began to prepare it. It was a comfortable place for me. I am in my mid-thirties and a professional. Sandra was older than I. I do not know her age exactly. She always wore a dress and flats. Sandra was shapely with nice round hips and a bosom that attracted attention from men. Her hair was long, halfway down her back. I suppose it was once brown. Mind you brown remained, but it was greyer these days. A quite beautiful woman.

We spoke each time I came in. Nothing deep or personal. I had a job to get to and she had a business to run. It would have been rude of me to take her time. But Sandra would make the rounds when the counter was not busy. She checked with each patron and made certain all was well. A nice lady and businessperson.

The Café was busy before the holidays. Gift cards from there were a nice present. I had bought and given it myself. And they were good for anything in the store. This particular year, a thick stack of cards went to work colleagues and management personnel. I had no one else to spend my money on. And I know most appreciated the idea. I thought of Sandra's as "my" Café. I loved the atmosphere, and the people were great. Sandra had a marvelous thing going there. There were always seasonal coffee drinks. I was very partial to peppermint or chocolate cherry lattes. That is when I was not sipping double espresso.

My job shuts down for the holidays a couple of days before Christmas. I did not have to go back until after the New Year. A good long break. Time to de-stress and remember why I work so hard. This means when I arrived at Sandra's Café later in the morning. Strolling up to the counter to make my order, Sandra looks at her watch.

"You're running a little late, aren't you?"

I smile and return.

"Nope. Off for the rest of the year. My time is my own."

Seconds later, a ponderously large Chocolate Cherry latte is mine. I find an out of the way spot to drink my coffee and play a stupid game on my phone.

There was a woman in the Café this morning with five kids. They were all under six years of age. She appeared exhausted and had trouble keeping them corralled. One of the little munchkins dropped and broke a bag of roasted coffee beans. As you may imagine, beans went everywhere. The mom tried to clean up the mess while dealing with the other four kids. It ain't happening. Sandra also attempted to pick the floor, but the counter demands her attention. I jump up and ask Sandra to give me the broom and dustpan.

"I got this." I tell her.

The mother and brood made their purchases and head out. It became peaceful. It is obvious Sandra did not have the help she needs. I decided to hang around. Once I had the bean mess swept up, I started busing and cleaning tables. Sandra gave directions on where to put stuff.

Sandra looked at me and mouths.

"Thank you"

The morning drifted into the afternoon. I made myself useful. The crowd dissipated after the lunch hour. I had found a nice corner to sit and wait for the next disaster or table to clean.

Sandra glided towards me and asked.

"You want lunch? It is on the house as you have been so helpful?"

Her face is expectant. I would have told her yes, I can stay, even if I had somewhere else to be. Sandra was trying to pay me back for helping. She nods for me to follow her. I cannot help but look at her form as she leads me to the kitchen. It is just her and me.

"What do you like?" She asks.

I am not fussy. when it comes to what someone is making for me.

So, I answer.

"Food. I like food. Whatever you make, I will eat."

Sandra nods and begins. Very quickly she put together a sandwich. Smoked turkey breast, water cress, mayo, and a spicy brown mustard on slices of onion sourdough bread. This is next to a cup of sausage lentil soup. Sandra made one for herself. We sat at an empty table in an empty café. She did get up now and again to take care of patrons. That is okay too.

We had the opportunity to chat during the meal. Sandra wanted to know where I worked and what I did and general info. The late afternoon picked up as shoppers once more descended on her establishment. Sandra was busy once more. I did as before and made myself useful. The last two hours of her day were busy. The place normally shut down at six. But there were still patrons, so Sandra remained open. Good business sense. I watched Sandra the entire day. She was an industrious worker.

The moment came for closing. Sandra looked exhausted.

In a moment of inspiration, I asked her.

"I would like to take you out to dinner. You look as though you need a break from here."

Sandra smiled and said that would be nice, but she must clean this place up and be ready for tomorrow.

"I'll make a deal with you." I spoke.

"Let us go eat and relax. Once we finish, I will help you get ready for tomorrow. Huh? A deal?"

Sandra looked at me for moments as though trying gage if I was trustworthy.

So, I added.

"It is all out in public. You do not like it? I will bring you back. No problem, no strings. "

Sandra answered.

"Okay. Let me go upstairs for a moment. Then we can leave."

Sandra returned. She had "freshened" herself. I thought that was nice. I helped her with her coat, and we left. I like Italian food. It is like a party in your mouth. So, I asked if it would all right, I ordered for us both. Sandra seemed okay with this. We began with Prosecco and more discussion. This followed by bread, cheese, and a few veggies. A couple of cups of Minestrone arrived. Very tasty and warm on a frigid day. Then there was a little pasta and meat sauce, not too much though. Roasted green beans arrived soon after.

"Would you like dessert?" I asked Sandra.

We settled on triple chocolate cake and espresso. Lastly, we had a small glass of Limoncello to round out the evening. Sated and very relaxed. Sandra had an enjoyable time also. But I had promised to help her clean the café. I made good on that. With both of us working at it, things accomplished quickly. Then, I excused myself, thanked her for her company and a wonderful day, and left for home.

My walk home was uneventful. I thought to myself. Today was nice. I think I will show up tomorrow when Sandra opens and just make myself "useful." I had thoroughly enjoyed her company at dinner. Even cleaning the café with her was entertaining. I rested well and looked forward to tomorrow. I did, however, wonder about Sandra's reaction to my being there again. If she asked me to leave, I would.

Six o'clock in the morning and I was first in line. Sandra opened the door, and I received a very congenial smile. I accepted a peppermint latte and found my place. The café was quite busy for the day before Christmas. Last minute shopping, I guessed. I did as I had done the previous day. Sandra managed to find more time to speak with me today. But there were things to do. Patrons served and messes cleaned up. We each did our part. I even ended up in the kitchen washing cups and plates.

No big deal for me and Sandra was grateful. She made me lunch again. Then at closing time, she was tired and so was I. Sandra walked me to the door with thanks and a good night.

Just before closing and locking the door, she asked.

"Phillip, what are your plans for tomorrow?"

I turned to respond.

"I have none. Just a peaceful day."

Sandra nodded her head and then asked.

"Would like to spend Christmas Day with me? I will make us food. I would like your company please."

How could I refuse her? I accepted. With that, I walked home. Tomorrow will spend it with my new friend. better than being alone.

I rummaged through my pantry that evening. I wanted to take bottles of dry red wine as well as a couple of whites. Not knowing Sandra's tastes, I wanted a variety. I packed everything and went to bed. The next morning, I arose and showered, shaved, and dressed to make myself presentable. I had a little breakfast. Nothing major. Pumpkin bagels with generous slabs of cream cheese. Alas, no coffee. I have depended on Sandra for this for. I was certain she would accommodate me.

I knocked lightly on the door and Sandra answered. It was different seeing the Café closed and dark. We negotiated the tables and chairs to the steps. Upstairs was her living section. It was clean and neat. Antique pieces of coffee paraphernalia here and there. But the space looked comfortable. Sandra took my coat. Meal prep had not begun yet and I was to assist. But not before opening one of the white wines.

The meal today was a small turkey, dressing, potatoes, and salad. It would all take time. I stood tearing up bread or chopping onions. Whatever Sandra needed. We talked and talked and talked. Sandra was divorced for years. She did not divulge details and I do not need to know. No children, just the Café. Sandra did ask if I had anyone in my life. I did not. She did ask why I chose to stay and help her out for two days.

I thought for a moment before answering.

"You know. It just seemed the right thing to do. You needed the help I think, and I was happy to do so."

Her follow up question.

"And Phillip, what did you hope to gain from doing this?"

That answer came quickly.

"Not a thing."

One of her eyebrows went up at that.

It was time to wrestle with the turkey, stuff it and place it in the oven. It took time to cook the bird. There were other things to do. Chopping up salad parts, boiling potatoes for mashing. I wondered aloud if Sandra would make gravy from the drippings. She said she would try if I liked. There was down time while things boiled and baked. We spoke more, each of her questions a little more probing to find who and what I really was. I did not mind as I had nothing to hide.

She asked me when the last time I went on a date was. I mean before taking her out for Italian. I sat for what must have appeared an eternity. I had not been out on a date for three years. Had it been that long? So, I reversed the question. Sandra said after the divorce, she did not feel like dating. That is understandable, I guess. Turns out she had been divorced for eleven years. A long time I thought. We both grew quiet as we reflected on our barren love lives. The one thing we did have in common was work.

The potatoes required mashing. And the first bottle of wine was empty. Odd how it evaporates like that. We were working in proximity in the kitchen. I would catch subtle whiffs of her cologne. Our hands would brush now and again. I liked this. A question occurred to me. I do not know if it was the wine, or I was simply curious now. Sandra was inches from my face.

So, I asked.

"Sandra, how long since a man has kissed you?"

Her head snapped in directly towards mine. Her eyes searched mine.

Then she meekly answered.

"About twelve years now."

I whispered.

"That's quite a drought."

She whispered back.

"Yes, it is."

Then the timer went off for the potatoes.

She peeled, I mashed. The smell of a cooking turkey was thick in the room. Things were coming together well. We will be eating soon. The table was set with her fine China and flatware. Elegant wine and water glasses graced her table. The bird removed to rest as we finished the rest of the preparations. The gravy would be next. I do not know how to make gravy and it would be Sandra's first attempt in years. It looked okay and tasted right. It was then my job to slice the bird.

Well, a carver I am not. But I got it done. All was ready and we sat. The wine goblets filled.

Sandra said.

"Merry Christmas Phillip. Thank you for sharing this day with me."

I returned with my own toast.

"Merry Christmas Sandra. To a new friendship."

Clink went the glasses, and we drank. Everything tasted exceptionally good. It had been a long time since I had Christmas dinner. It was the same for Sandra. We ate, drank, and then ate some more. Neither of us had thought about dessert. A good thing as I do not think I could have eaten anything else. The remaining dinner was considerable. I wrestled the turkey once more to glean the meat from the bones. The leftovers were placed in Sandra's fridge. Then we went to her living room, with more wine. The tv gave us tons of old movies and Christmas specials. There was one scene. An enthusiastic scene. Sandra and I looked at one another.

My heart was thumping in my chest as I asked.

"May I?"

Sandra answered yes.

It was a brief kiss and then looking into the eyes. A longer kiss followed. Do you want to talk about two starving people? We shared something neither of us had experienced for much too long.

We stopped before things got heavier and watched more TV. I wanted more. Did Sandra? I felt awkward. I decided I should go home before the wine, or my own drives had me doing something else.

I spoke.

"I should go."

Sandra looked unsure.

Finally, she stated flatly.

"I do not want you to go. I want you to stay. Do you want to stay with me?"

Now it was my turn to whisper a breathy yes.

We then kissed once more.

"Give me some time in the bathroom." She requested.

I nodded approval. Sandra got up and left. I watched I do not know what on the TV. I had no expectation of this. But now I wanted it. I wanted it with Sandra. Twenty minutes passed and she returned wearing a T-shirt. The breasts sagged and nipples protruded. Sandra's legs toned and long. She was beautiful. White panties to glimpse. Sandra took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom.

Just before we entered, she said.

"I will make you breakfast and coffee in the morning."

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

I suppose you folks want to hear more about it.

Part 2

The bedroom softly lit in candles and the bed turned down just so. Sandra bathed in a gentle light. She trembled slightly.

Sandra spoke.

"It has been such a long time Phillip. I do not know how this works anymore. But I want it with you. Please be gentle with me."

Sandra received the lightest kiss and embrace. I began to disrobe. My semi erect cock exposed. Sandra pushed her panties down and they fell to the floor. I led her to the bed, and we fell in together. I found no need to rush this. I started to kiss her face and lips, gently caressing her arms, hands, and shoulders. I was nervous as well.

Time passed. We grew warm and comfortable under the layers of blankets. Sandra's arms reached to pull me closer to her. Her hot breath filled my mouth. Soft and pliable lips meshed with mine. Then, tentative explorations of tongues. My one hand reached for and cupped her breast. Sandra inhaled deeply at my touch. The pea sized nipple hardened at my touch. Do I dare to take it in my mouth?

I did so. Sandra held my head in place as I kissed, licked, and sucked her breast and nipple. Quiet moans escaped her mouth. Softly, she pushed my head and mouth to the other breast. As this happened, I reached for the area between her legs. The first touch of my fingers revealed she was moist. I did not enter her but massaged the outer lips. Sighs of pleasure issued from Sandra.

My cock engorged next to her thigh. I knew she felt it. I had made up my mind not to put my cock inside her until she had cum at least once or twice. My massage increased. Sandra's body responded with increased wetness. A finger began to penetrate her and found her clit. My touch was slow and smooth.

It was not long before Sandra's hips began to undulate to my rhythm. Speed and pressure added to my movements. Sandra built towards a climax. Her fingers pressed into my flesh and held me tightly. I gazed at her face as her mouth worked wordlessly. Eyes tightly shut.

Sandra's body tensed as I continued. She made no sound as her body arched, pressing my finger deeper inside her. A great breath released as Sandra climaxed. She quivered and began to pull my body over hers. I moved between her legs and above her.

Sandra spread her legs and raised her knees to allow me entrance. The first contact of my throbbing cock to her wetness was exquisite. The head met with a very tight opening. It had been a long time for her. I moved slowly, one centimeter at a time. Sandra tight vagina gripped me fiercely. Her legs moved up and closer to her chest. Sandra opened it to me. Slick juices coated me, and I began a slow and rhythmic thrust. Her tightness thrilled me, and I wanted this to last. Sandra enjoyed what we did as evidenced in her moans and movements. She held me tightly to her, and my pubic bone pressed into her fleshly vagina. Sandra moved towards another climax.

My speed and pressure increased as I moved in and out of this beautiful woman. The tip of my cock reaching her insides and press against her cervix. Sandra's body tensed yet again as orgasm took her. I had also reached that point. With one last thrust, I emptied into her. It went on for such a long time. Something I had not felt for too long. Sandra held me to her and inside her. Neither of us wanted to separate. This was exceptional and very loving.

When I finally fell out of her, I dropped beside her. We did not speak, but I cradled her next to me and held her in my arms. This was a precious moment for us. Two love starved people that had found the other. Later, Sandra arose, visited the bathroom, blew out the candles, and returned to the place in bed beside me. I had not slept with another soul for so long. Longer for Sandra, I think. She fit to me perfectly. I delighted in holding her. We slept next to each other, warm, happy, and content.

My eyes fluttered open. I did not know why. Slowly my senses returned. Sandra stroked my already growing cock.

She whispered softly.

"Again please? Love me again?"

We made a repetition of earlier actions. The only difference being more enthusiastic this time. Rhythmically, I pumped Sandra. She was more vocal this time.

Then she asked me to stop and spoke.

"Phillip, can I be on top? I have always wanted to try that. My ex never let me."

So, we traded places. It gave me immense pleasure to have Sandra above me. Her breasts in my face to kiss, lick, and suck. She sank down around me to gyrate her hips and surrounded my cock with hot, wet pussy.

Sandra spoke.

"I want to cum again. It is so much better with you than masturbating."

My hands placed on her hips. We took our time and Sandra did cum again, followed soon after by my own. Then we slept again.

Darkness enveloped the room when I awoke. I reached for Sandra but found only an empty bed. I heard Sandra in the bathroom. A dim light in the room. Naked she emerged to see me awake. Sandra flopped on the bed to give me a monstrous kiss and good morning.

"Good morning, Phillip. It was nice to wake up with you in my bed. I did not want to move as you felt so nice and warm next to me. How about a quickie before I must get ready for work?"

I responded.

"Yes, we can have a quickie. And don't you think I will be down there with you?"

Sandra spoke.

"I was hoping you would stay today. Now get on top of me and put that cock in me."

It did not take me long to harden. Sandra was receptive and it was an exciting time in bed with her.

Later, we cleaned up and dressed. The Café would open soon. I would not have thought that so many people would be out the day after Christmas. Sandra said this was normal. People exchange gifts for what they really wanted and after the Christmas sales. I assisted Sandra as best I knew how. She rewarded me with an occasional kiss, which some of the regular patrons found interesting, not having seen Sandra this way. We had lunch together during a lull in activity.

The afternoon swamped the place. Sandra had a tough time keeping up. I suggested she teach me how to make coffee as she did. Sandra liked that idea. So, when we could, I learned to make coffee with Sandra's equipment. I did not do so with her speed and efficiency, but I had fun. Time passed quickly as we were busy. Then closing time and I helped to clean the place for tomorrow. It occurred to me that I should go home.