An Unexpected Cuckold

Story Info
Wife fucks black guy in front of husband.
1k words
3.23
38.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is a story I wrote for my husband. Look forward to your comments! More to come in the future ;)

We were invited to a Rocky Point trip by some friends. One of my girlfriends had a black boyfriend that was athletic built and shiny and silky skin. The day arrived and we started packing the stuff and putting everything in the car. You noticed that me and him were kinda flirty and instead of getting jealous you remembered our fantasy so you let it go. My friend (his girlfriend) never noticed, she was clueless and kind of a dummy hehe.

We left on the trip and crossing Mexico we picked up some other friends. We barely fit in the car so you suggested for me to sit on his lap. Knowing you wanted it I decided to please you. I was wearing a skirt and he was wearing basketball shorts so I could feel his huge cock. My pussy was getting wet (a heavy wap) haha, and I texted you how his cock felt. You but your lip and told me to keep describing how it felt. I tried to move around so I could feel his dick and he realized what I was doing but he just let me enjoy myself.

We arrived at the AirBnB and he and his girlfriend had the room next to us. The bathroom was connected to that room and I decided to take a shower. You entered and we took a shower and you fucked me while I described his dick. You didn't noticed but he was looking at us thru a small gap and I stared at him the whole time.

Later that night we were all kinda tipsy / drunk and his girlfriend went off to bed, everyone else left too and we stayed out drinking and talking. we started kind of joking around about him fucking me and we all got turned on. You started saying how it'd be so hot to see your wife get fucked and he started to get a boner. I said "oh yeah?" And i leaned to kiss him.

He kissed me back and as we were making out, he started grabbing my tits. You started to touch your dick thru your shorts and started kind of giving us instructions. "Grab his package baby" and I did. "Unzip his jeans" and I did. We decided to take it to the bedroom and while his gf was in the next bedroom, we took our clothes off but I kept my bra and panties. He kept his shorts and you did too. He started kissing my neck and going down my stomach, he then went down my inner tight and lightly bit it. I was getting wetter and wetter and you started to get a huge boner and you kept touching your cock on the inside. I then got on top of him and I could feel his huge cock thru my panties. I started dry humping while kissing his neck and chest. Your dick was throbbing and you just wanted to us to fuck. I slowly went down and I slowly pulled his boxers down and this huge black cock just bounced out.

I looked at you and said "just like I want them" I started massaging his balls while sucking the tip of his cock, my saliva was dripping down his cock and I used that to suck and jerk him off. You got up and started pushing my head into his cock while saying "oh yeah baby here's your big cock." And I told you he tasted so good and that I wanted to feel him inside me. I kept sucking his cock and I could barely fit him in my mouth. I had his pre cum dripping down my lips, cleaned out with my fingers and licked my fingers while I told you "hmm better than you" haha.

He then put me on the bed and started kissing my inner thigh again, he put my panties to the side and started eating my pussy. I started meaning and telling you that he ate pussy so good. At this point you were jerking off and asking me to tell you more. While he was eating me he was grabbing my tits and squeezing them. His big lips felt so good in my pussy and he started to finger me in my ass. He had big manly hands and his fingers were so wet from my WAP that they were sliding so easily in and out. He then flipped me and took my panties out and told me to get in all fours. He looked at you and said let me teach you how to eat her ass. He started licking my ass while he fingered me. His tongue just went in and out my ass. I was moaning so loud we didn't care if we woke up his gf. I started screaming and shaking and saying "baby it feels so good, I want more" and I came... my pussy kept dripping, juices kept falling out of me. And you were so turned on that your dick hurt.

I told you I couldn't take it anymore that I needed to get fucked. He turned me around again and started rubbing his dick on my pussy.

He kept smacking me with his dick, teasing me and I grabbed him by the hips and just pulled him inside me. He started fucking me nice and slow while he grabbed my tits. You were standing by the bed getting a close up, jerking off. And you smacked my ass and told me that's right take it you little whore. His huge dick kept opening my pussy more and more, he was expanding my hole and i was loving it. Telling you he fucked better and that my pussy was just hugging his cock. I started riding him and I asked you if you wanted me to bounce in it and you said yes. I started bouncing while my tits were on his face and he sucked my nipples. His dick was filled with my juices, and I came again, it just felt so good. He pulled me towards him and started kissing.