An Unexpected Invitation

Story Info
Mike finds himself at a Wedding.
10k words
4.72
15.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We normally had a "quick drink" after work on a Friday, and sometimes those quick drinks became full blown evenings out with my mates. The problem was a ten quid whip used to buy a couple of pints comfortably, and after two pints it was easy to go home. Nowadays £10 didn't quite cover two pints anymore, so the whip had increased to £20 which meant three pints, and after three pints the temptation was to continue, and that meant another £20, which meant that the "quick drink after work" became a piss-up!

Not that it was a concern to anyone but myself, I was single, lived on my own in a nice flat and didn't consider myself to have a problem with alcohol, I limited myself to a couple of occasions a week, giving rise to several alcohol free days, and managed to get to the gym at least two times a week. To be honest if I could have found a non-alcoholic drink I liked as much as beer I would have drunk it, but no matter what I tried, I couldn't manage more than a couple of them before I was fed up, and what I really enjoyed was the company of my mates, and that meant I had to drink beer!

I worked in an office in a medium sized town, and we had several watering holes, some were right dives, some were trying to be something they shouldn't, this wasn't the glitzy West End of London, but the ones we patronised were just pubs, good beer, reasonable food, not that we actually ate anything in them very often, and not too much loud music.

To be honest I hated loud background music in a pub, I went there for a good old chinwag, and to have to shout at each other was just not an attractive proposition, we always considered the music was there for the benefit of the staff, but one mate had this theory that the volume was driven by an cunning algorithm, the louder the music, the less you talked so the more you drank. It did make sense, sort of, but he was well into conspiracy theories anyway.

So there we were, six of us, looking forward to our first pint. The whip had been thrust into my hand and I approached the bar to get the beers in. It was pretty crowded, and there was a throng round the bar and I had to push my way through to get to it. I noticed a group of young women who seemed to be having a good time, all dressed as though they had come from work rather than dressed for a night out.

I found myself next to one of them who was ordering another round for them and groaned inwardly. My experience of women at the bar was that their drinks took an eternity to prepare, then usually they wanted to pay individually, and by card, however this one seemed different. She was clutching a wad of twenty pound notes in her hand and was rattling off the drinks to the barman, passing them over to her friends as they were poured.

She wasn't exactly my type, but had a nice face, framed by a bob of dark hair, and from what I could see a curvy body, topped by a pair of largish breasts. I tried not to get caught peering down her cleavage, but by the grin on her face as her eyes met mine, she knew exactly what was on display and what I was doing. "Hen night?" I asked as she waited for her change.

"No, that was last week, just saying farewell to the bride-to-be from work colleagues."

"Which one is she?" I asked, looking at the half dozen or so women.

She turned round to them, "Can't see her, must be in the loo. Beer after work or something else?" She returned the question to me. I was about to tell her when the barman returned and looked inquisitively at me, so muttered an apology to her and placed my order, handing the pints over as they appeared in front of me. We retreated to a free corner and continued our evening, plenty of banter flying around.

I was at the bar again getting the third round in. "We can't go on meeting like this," came a voice from beside me. I looked round, dragging my eyes up from that cleavage to her face.

"Why not?" I replied, "Seems perfectly acceptable to me. Boy meets girl...."

"Then what?" She interrupted.

"Ah, that depends on you."

"Come on Mike, where's those beers?" came a shout from across the room. I excused myself from her and started ferrying the glasses across, then returned just as she was ordering her round.

"This is our last one," she advised, "then they all want to go home."

"What about you?"

"I could perhaps be persuaded to stay a bit longer. If the offer was right," she added.

"Hold that thought," I replied, "and don't leave without at least saying goodbye." She gave me a mysterious look and we returned to our respective groups, but I found my eyes kept wandering over to her. She was certainly curvy, perhaps bordering on the chubby, but there was something about her that kept dragging my gaze back, and it wasn't just my beer goggles. I'd always had a bit of a thing about full-sized women and she certainly fitted the bill.

Once or twice she caught my gaze and smiled back before turning away again. Then I noticed some of her friends putting coats on and she looked pointedly at me. I nodded in response just as a cry came from my group, "Another one here or shall we move on?" The general consensus seemed to be to move on, something we liked to do as it provided some variety and also gave us the opportunity to put some breathing space between pints.

They started spilling out of the pub and I hung back a bit, "Catch you up boys, just need to have a piss," I called after them as the last one gave me a desultory wave and the door closed behind them.

"And then there were two." She said, coming to stand next to me, "I'll have a vodka and coke if you're serious about staying. Won't your friends miss you?"

"Probably not for a while if I know them."

She introduced herself as Jackie and we started to chat, she worked in town at an Insurance company and shared a flat with one of the other girls. I told her about myself, and then she offered to buy me another drink which I accepted.

She explained that she was a bridesmaid at the forthcoming wedding on the following Saturday and had really only agreed to come out with the bride to be sociable, having already been on the hen do. We continued to chat, then she looked at her watch and said she really ought to be going. I took the hint and drained my pint and we put our coats on, leaving the pub together.

"Which way are you going?" I enquired. She indicated down the street.

"Where did your mates go?" I had a rough idea, which was broadly in the same direction, so we set off together as I messaged them. It seemed vaguely chivalrous to see her home, well most of the way anyway, and she tucked her arm in mine as we ambled along. We came to a side street and she turned to me.

"This is me, I think I'll be OK now, unless you fancy one more for the road." She indicated a pub on the corner. I checked my phone, there was no response from my mates, and to be honest her company, with the prospect of something else, seemed a lot more attractive than several more pints with a load of drunken blokes.

"OK," I said, "one more, no more!" and we went in. Well it turned into several more, and I found we were getting on famously, she had a wicked sense of humour and the time flew by, drinks slipping down our throat like water. I noticed that she began to get a bit touchy-feely, her hand coming to rest on my arm and leg ever more frequently and I started to entertain some ideas about taking this further.

Last orders were called and we found ourselves out on the street. We turned to each other and I pulled her into a hug, "Thanks for a lovely and really unexpected evening," I said and bent my head in for a quick peck on the lips which she returned. Then we looked into each other's eyes and leaned in again for a longer kiss and another and suddenly our lips were locked together and our tongues were twisting round together.

She pulled away from me and asked, "Perhaps we could meet up again some time. Unless of course you fancy a coffee before you go home?" She saw my hesitation and added, "Or something else?"

Non-committally I replied, "That would be nice," and once more she tucked her arm in mine and led me along the side street to a bay fronted Victorian house. We climbed up the front steps and into the front door, then two further staircases to a wooden door.

"My flatmate's probably already asleep," she whispered, "so we need to be a bit quiet." She eased open the door and we slipped into a hallway, off which led four doors. Three were open and one shut, and we tiptoed across to one of the open ones, quietly going in as she turned on the light and gently closed the door. I thought it would be the lounge room or kitchen, but it was actually a bedroom with a big double bed in it.

"You don't really want coffee do you?" I shook my head. "Good, then let's skip straight to the next bit." She pulled me in close to her and our lips met once more, her tongue slipping straight into my mouth. Lips still locked we pulled off our coats and I felt the softness of her body against mine, her big breasts pressing into my chest, squashing against me.

I slid my hands down her back to the globes of her backside and clasped them, pulling her against me, my burgeoning erection pressing into her soft front. Her hand slipped between us and ran over my bulge, tracing the contours of my prick, then gently squeezing it. "Mmmm, that feels like it should be interesting." She dropped to her knees and deftly unzipped my flies, then reaching in, adroitly pulled my cock out.

Her mouth opened and I found myself sucked in, that glorious feeling of a blow job flooding through my body as I gasped at the sheer intensity of it. My hands went to her head as she manoeuvred me in and out of her lips, taking me deep into her mouth, her hands stroking along my length. Abruptly she stood and peeled my jacket off, then started unbuttoning my shirt as I struggled out of my shoes and socks, followed by my trousers and boxers.

I stood there naked, my cock standing straight out in front of me as she took my body in, then smiling, lifted her dress from the hem and pulled it up over her head. Her breasts looked bigger than ever encased in a plain white bra, her deep cleavage on full display as she slid her fingers into the waistband of her tights and eased them down her legs. She was wearing white bikini cut panties, cutting into her full thighs a little, a little paunch overhanging the waistband.

She led me to the bed and laid me down on it, then slid one leg over my hips and sat astride me, her hand grasping my cock and stroking it up and down. I pulled myself up and cupped her breasts, relishing their full softness through the material of her bra. My lips pressed to the small bumps and sucked them into my mouth, feeling the hardness of her nipples, my hands slipped behind her and unsnapped her bra, then pulled the shoulder straps away from her, releasing those magnificent tits.

And they were truly magnificent, not just in their size, but it was her nipples that drew my full attention, a full four inches across, mid-brown with a small nub in the middle. Immediately I latched on to one, sucking it into my mouth as both hands caressed them.

I rolled her off, me, slipping between her legs, my cock pressing up against her panty covered crotch as my mouth feasted on her nipples, my tongue sliding over them, pushing them together and licking, kissing, sucking them. Reluctant to leave them, I slid down, kissing my way down to her panties, my breath blowing warm air through the damp material, smelling the musky aroma permeating from her.

I eased the gusset of her panties aside, seeing first her outer labia, then her meatier inner lips appear, already glistening wet with her juices. My lips pressed against her, my tongue delving inside, tasting her, sliding along her slick slit. I pulled at the waistband, slipping them with some difficulty over her hips and thighs, then sat back looking at her bare pussy, not a hair in sight, her clit prominent above her fleshy lips.

Once more I buried my face into her, my tongue assaulting her, lapping at her wet gash, flicking over her clit. I looked up and saw her grasp a breast, lifting it up and drawing the nipple into her own mouth. I could feel the juices pouring from her, saturating my face as I thrust two fingers inside her surprisingly tight pussy, a third joining them, stretching her open as I sawed in and out of her squelching pussy lips.

"Put it in me," she implored, "fuck me now, fuck me hard." I slid up the bed, my body on top of hers and my cock engaged with her pussy entrance, then pushed firmly in, feeling her walls stretch round me. Our pubic bones met and I pulled out, my cock nearly escaping its velvet prison, then back in again, as deep as I could, her cervix brushing against the crown.

"That's it," she moaned as her hands clawed at my back, "hard and deep." I rammed myself into her, seeing her breasts rolling on her chest, her nipples getting darker as the blood engorged them. I felt her knees rising beside me, allowing me to penetrate even deeper, my cock slamming into her, our flesh meeting in a slapping sound, the wetness flooding out of her pussy coating my pubic hair, my cock glistening as it disappeared back into her slick pussy.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming," she wailed, her body frantically thrusting up to meet mine, her tits flopping around. I grabbed one and squeezed it, pinching the nipple as I felt her pussy clamp round me, a scream erupting from her mouth, as she thrashed about on the bed, her body convulsing, until with a final shudder she stilled. I let her recover for a few seconds, then resumed my pumping, much more slowly this time, a deep, slow rhythm.

I sat back on my haunches, my hands parting her knees, and could see my cock stretching her each time as it slid inside. She looked up at me, "You haven't cum?" I shook my head and pushed the pad of my thumb against her clit, rolling it around that hard little nub, seeing the shivers go through her body. "If you keep doing that I'm going to cum again." I had no intention of stopping and continued to pump my cock into her as my thumb made little circles on and around her now quite prominent clit, looking more and more like a mini-cock.

Her head was rolling from side to side, her bottom lip clamped between her teeth, her eyes closed, and suddenly her hand brushed mine aside and she took over, rubbing frenetically at her clit until her body was once more shuddering in the throes of her orgasm. I was tempted to release all my pent up arousal into her, but I wanted something else. I eased myself out of her, seeing the disappointment in her face, then rolled her over onto her stomach. Immediately she saw what I wanted and raised herself up onto her knees, her body braced on her forearms, her breasts and their nipples brushing against the bed covers.

I knelt behind her, taking in the fleshy globes of her backside, her crease, nearly closing over her arsehole, its darker puckered flesh sitting above her pussy lips, still shiny from her juices. I lined myself up and pushed forward, at first skating past her pussy opening, then both of us adjusting our position, I slipped easily in, feeling my cock come to a halt at her cervix. I grabbed her hips, my fingers digging into her flesh and began to ram my cock back into her, seeing her plump globes wobble across her ample backside, her breasts swinging below her.

I could sense her head dipping to the bed, her face now pressed into the mattress, her breasts squashed flat as I pounded into her, my cock splitting her pussy lips with each thrust, just about escaping, only to force its way inside once more. Her hands were grasping the sheets hard now, drawn into tight fists and once more I felt her pussy start to pulse and I could see her arsehole winking as the contractions went through her. This time I let myself go, feeling the cum rising in me, the tightening of my balls, the feeling in the pit of my stomach, then the glorious release as my cock erupted deep inside her, flooding her pussy with rope after rope of hot sticky cum.

One last thrust and I slipped my cock from her, seeing a large white gooey mass escape her as she collapsed sideways onto the bed, rolling onto her back. Her breasts were splayed across her chest, her nipples broad, dark and hard. She had one foot drawn up to the other knee and I could see her pussy gaping open, my cum slowly seeping out of it. She slipped one hand behind her head and I was immediately put in mind of a Rubens nude, reclining back. Was that how he achieved those poses and looks, I wondered as I too lowered myself beside her, tucking in tightly and letting one hand fall round a breast, slowly caressing it, my thumb just gently grazing her nipple. I pulled the covers up over us, feeling the warmth radiating off our bodies as sleep overtook me.

Light was filtering through the curtains when I woke, my throat tongue and lips feeling like sandpaper. I swallowed hard and manged to moisten them a little as I began to take in my surroundings. My cock was hard and pressing into the side of a soft warm body. She was lying on her front, Jackie I remembered her name, snoring softly. The memory of the sex the night before ran through my mind and my body responded, wanting a repeat experience. I stretched out a hand and ran it down her back, then over her soft full bum, my fingers trailing down her crease.

She mumbled and turned her head but other than that didn't stir. I let my fingers explore further, running them over her anus, then down to her pussy, parting her folds, feeling the warmth, but still no reaction. Time for more drastic measures, I thought and rolled over on top of her, my cock insistently thrusting up between her legs, pressing on God knows what but feeling good. "Go 'way." She mumbled, a deeper snore emanating from her mouth. I rolled off, lying on my back feeling frustrated as my morning wood started to subside.

I lay there for a bit, deciding that if I wasn't going to get any action then I might as well have a pee and a drink. I slipped out of bed and slipped on my boxers, still lying pooled on the floor where I'd ripped them off the last night. Quietly I eased open the door and headed for what I thought I'd seen as a bathroom the night before, the door now shut. Just as I reached out to turn the door handle, it opened and a woman stood before me, dressed in just a pair of panties. In a flash her arms crossed over her chest, but not before affording me a glimpse of a nice pair of breasts topped with dark nipples.

"Sorry!" we both exclaimed simultaneously as she stood looking at me.

"Ah, that explains where Jackie got to last evening, and the noises I thought I heard in the night." She peered towards Jackie's door, and indicating with a nod added, "Comatose is she?" I nodded and she continued, "Not a morning person isn't our Jackie, she won't surface for a good hour or two yet. Want a cup of tea?"

"That would indeed be heaven sent," I replied, "after I've err...."

"OK, you go and err..." she mimicked, "I'll make some tea and I'll see you in the kitchen." We turned away from each other and I closed the door behind me, had had a much needed pee, then washed my hands and returned to the landing. I could hear movement in one of the other rooms and wandered in, seeing the woman, now covered up with a sweatshirt, but still with bare legs, just finishing pouring some hot water into two mugs. She fished the tea bags out and added milk, passing one over to me.

"There's sugar if you want it." She offered as I shook my head. We sat down on the kitchen chairs, both of us wincing and grimacing as the cold plastic covering came into contact with our skin. A shiver went through me as I realised just how chilly it was.

"I normally take this back to bed with me, it'll be warmer there if you want to join me. The heating doesn't come on for a bit yet." I struggled to believe my ears, but the offer of a cup of tea in a warm bed next to a half-naked woman was too tempting to pass up, particularly when I could see those breasts wobbling enticingly under her top.