An Unexpected Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later and I was getting dressed when she came back into the room. Her makeup had been refreshed and new red lipstick was applied to her plump lips. She handed me a cold bottle of water went about tidying the room for her next client. Once I was dressed, I pulled two hundred-dollar bills from my wallet and laid them on the table. She grabbed them, pulled the slit apart in her dress to reveal a white thong, and placed the fresh bills folded into her waist band of her panties, winking at me when she caught me looking.

She walked me back down the hallway to the reception area. As we approached the front desk to pay, she talked to the young girl behind the desk in Chinese. Emily shook my hand and walked back through the door we had just came, telling me "Thank you for coming Bob, make sure you tell Jim that you enjoyed the massage."

The young girl punched something into her computer and told me, "Ms Emily said your massage was on the house as a new customer special. She recommends that you come back tomorrow on a follow up treatment and has recommended that you get a four-hand massage with her and Julie, her sister. Is 6:00pm a good time for you?" she asked while looking up at me with a very sexy smile on her face.

"Yes, 6:00pm would be fine," I said immediately.

"OK, I will book you with Emily and my mother...I mean Julie... tomorrow at 6:00. See you then," she said with a smile and a wink.

12