An Unexpected Massage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sent them a group message, thanking them for the good "massage" and that I would be expecting my payment the next time I was in town. I put the car in gear and headed off towards I-35 to make my way back to the hotel in the blizzard.

A three months later I found myself arriving back at KMCI airport and after picking up my golf clubs from the carousel I picked up my rental car. I had sent the sisters a message I was coming to town for meetings and both had said they were looking forward to seeing me. The three days I was in town were busy ones, I was very near to sign a big contract, but the folks on the 7th floor wanted a face to face meeting. While the EVP had signed off, seemed the CEO and COO wanted a chance to put holes in my proposal. This was an eight-figure contract over two years and had enough profit for me to expand my warehouse capability to meet my future demand.

They wanted a dog and pony show, and I was going to give them one. I checked into the Hilton downtown and sent over a message to Emily, telling her I was in town and I would be giving her a call as soon as my schedule was firmed up to come get a massage. She responded with a big smiley face emoji.

That evening I went to dinner with the EVP and we discussed all the details I would go over with the folks on the 7th floor. He also told me that we had a tee time for 10:00am the next day and afterwards we would go to the club for drinks and then dinner with them. He told me to bring clothes to change into for dinner and I could take a shower and use the club facilities.

The golf game went off great, I shot well for a change and didn't make a fool of myself. We didn't talk business at all, just got to know each other and talked about our lives and our families. Jason, the CEO was about my age, in good shape and could play a mean game of golf. I was happy with a 89, he shot two over 74 and complained about the greens being too soft.

Jason, Steve (the EVP) and Ed (the COO) headed towards the bar after our round and we sat in a private room and discussed the business deal. They really were prepared and peppered me with about 100 questions, but in the end I felt they were satisfied with the answers. Jason told me that he would discuss the deal with the board (his dad was Chairman) and they would have an answer in about two weeks. After working this deal for nearly two years, I felt I was getting very close to taking the next step in my business plan.

After drinks, we all headed towards the locker room and took showers and dressed for dinner. I was wearing one of my suits I had custom made in Hong Kong, it was a very expensive looking suit, even if I had only paid $800 for it.

We all met up again at the bar in the restaurant and ordered a drink. We were meeting Ed's and Jason's wives here and then we would get a table. The girls had a tennis match earlier in the day and were due any minute to the bar.

I ordered a scotch and soda and sat back and looked at my surroundings. Very upscale this place, I almost felt out of place. After some small talk and ordering a second round, two busty blondes walked up to the bar. We all stood and as I turned to greet them looked into the green eyes of Jennifer, the blonde from the Spa.

"Bob, I'd like you to meet my wife Jennifer," Jason said as I reached out my hand to shake the perfectly manicured hand of the slut I had fucked a few months earlier.

"Nice to meet you, Bob, was it?" she said licking her lips.

"Yes, It's Bob," I said as I shook her hand and couldn't help but notice her nipples begin to harden under her little black dress.

12