An Unexpected Master Pt. 02

Story Info
Dawn's Master continues her enslavement in unexpected ways.
9.8k words
4.45
16k
11

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the few good things about playing with Charles is that when he wakes up, he wants to get on with his day. He doesn't lay in bed or want to play with me for a while. So as soon as he woke up, he unlocked all my restraints and let me go. Thank goodness.

I got in the shower and cried for a while. I felt so violated, not only from the torture that Charles had inflicted upon me, but also because I knew that, unknown to him, we were giving my Master, who I still didn't know a thing about, a real show. I was absolutely sure that, right now, an explicit video existed of me being bound, tortured, and fucked by Charles. I could only hope it remained private.

My tits hurt horribly. Not only did the nipples burn with the reminder that they had worn the talon clamps for about four hours, but the places where Charles had shocked me with the cattle prod also stung. So did my pussy, again where I had been zapped, and also from both sets of clamps. Any touch to my clit brought a sharp stab of pain. There were significant marks on both parts of me.

I stayed in the shower until the hot water ran out. Fuck Charles if he wanted some. I needed to somehow try to clean myself up. I felt so dirty, considering what had been happening to me over the last few weeks.

Part of me wasn't surprised when I heard my phone ping with an email a minute after I came out of the bathroom. I dreaded looking, but I knew I had to. Refusing to see what was right in front of me was no answer.

The words were simple: "Great show last night. You looked awesome." There were four pictures attached, as before, along with a short video clip. There was one of me as Charles pulled me up off the bed, showing my breasts prominently. Another was of me kneeling on the floor, with all the clamps on me. The next depicted me walking back to the bedroom on my leash, and the last of me fucking Charles. The video was also of me being fucked, and my cries were clearly audible. Again, there was a new low for the most humiliating picture ever taken of me.

I heard nothing from my Master through the rest of the weekend. It was if he wanted to let me rest. I was thankful for that.

Monday came and we got back into our routine, including the parts Charles was unaware of now. Returning from my ritual morning trip to the gym, I heard, my Master's voice from the camera as I came into the bedroom from my shower. "Present yourself."

I got up on the bed and knelt as I was expected to do. After the usual fifteen minutes or so of silence, my Master spoke again. "Did you enjoy your night in chains?" I could not lie. "No, Master." The chuckle I got in response was pure evil. "I didn't expect you to. But it is a good warm up for what may happen to you in the future." I didn't like the sound of that.

After a few minutes silence, he spoke again. "What are you?" Not knowing what else to say, I said what I was thinking. "I am your slave, Master." "Very good, my little slave. I am looking forward to training you soon." Again, the long silence, with the eventual order to go about my day.

I was so glad I had not been ordered to masturbate. I didn't think I could have taken it. My clit still hurt badly when she was touched. I hoped for one more day to let her rest and restore.

Tuesday went by much the same way. After a few minutes at the start of the day, where I simply presented myself and waited until I was dismissed, my Master showed no more interest in me. I was still nude, of course, and I am sure he was watching, but I was left more or less free to go about my work.

Wednesday was the same. Then Thursday also. I was both wondering what was happening and dreading what would come next. I knew there was no way he was going to just let me go like this forever.

I was right. Friday started off the same, but quickly changed. As I came home from the gym, I noticed an envelope on the front porch. That couldn't be good. Retrieving it, I found it contained a door lock fob, like one used for businesses or newer apartments instead of a key. It was quite small, and looked much like the one I had for those rare days I went into the office. I wondered what it was for, at the same time fearing the answer.

The answer came when I presented myself to my Master a little while later. "How do you feel, slave?" I answered honestly. "Much better, Master." "Good. Get dressed. Follow the instructions I send you." My email pinged a moment later.

Looking at my phone, the fear hit me full force. The orders were simple. Get dressed in bra, thong, jeans, a top, and heels. Get in my car and drive to an address, bringing the fob. Further instructions would be provided when I arrived. The address was downtown, in an area that had lots of offices and apartments. I didn't recognize the exact place, but I knew it was a safe area.

Not knowing what else to do, I got dressed as instructed and headed for the car. I put the fob on my keychain, knowing I wouldn't lose it there and suspecting it would attract no attention from Charles. I was guessing now that it would let me in to where I was going, but had not yet figured out where that was.

The drive into town took me about twenty minutes. Traffic was light, being mid-morning. I was careful not to use the GPS. The last thing I needed was for Charles to drive my car, use the GPS, and wonder what was with the strange address. But I knew the area well enough to find where I was told to go.

It turned out the address was an old brick building that had been renovated a few years ago and turned into high-end condos. It had a lot of interesting points to it, including very thick interior walls and its own private parking area. I guess correctly that the gate would open with the fob. Pulling into the lot, I found a visitors space and parked to wait. It only took a minute.

My email pinged for an incoming message. All it contained was a number. I knew what that had to mean. Come inside the building and go to that condo. I was long ago committed, so I got out of my car and walked to the door.

The fob also unlocked the door, and summoned the elevator. Lots of security here, I noticed. No obvious guards, but I wouldn't bet against it. Lots of cameras too.

The elevator deposited me on the proper floor. I figured out the numbers pretty quickly and started down the hallway, my heels clicking on the floor. I have to admit, I love that sound. Inevitably it make people, men and women alike, look to see who it is clicking down the hall.

I found that the apartment I was looking for was at the end of the hall. The door was nondescript; no nameplate or other decoration. It was just a plain door with a number. Like all the condos, it had a sensor for a key fob, so I set mine to the plate and heard the lock click open.

Pushing the door open, I immediately noticed something odd. The door was very heavy. As it came open, I saw why. It was much thicker than I expected; not a typical apartment door at all. The reason was not really apparent, although the wall also was thick. I guessed it was made of brick with a covering, given how this building was built.

The apartment itself was somewhat strange too. I was in the living room. There was a white leather couch, several large stuffed chairs, and a TV. The dining room to one side had a table and chairs in it, while the kitchen also had utensils, a refrigerator, and everything needed to cook. But nothing looked lived in.

There were none of the signs that someone lived here. No loose magazines, no jacket over a chair, no small items on the floor. It was almost like this place was a museum.

Just then, the door fell shut behind me. I heard the lock click into place. And then I saw the differences with this condo. First, sitting near the TV, was a row of four metal boxes. All four stood open, almost like garbage cans. They were about 18 inches square and a little deeper. They had a pair of lights on the front, one red and one green.

The other thing out of place was the surveillance cameras. They were on every wall, covering every corner of the apartment. I realized I was being watched, and there was nowhere to hide.

Before I could think another thought, I heard my Master's voice coming from several speakers. "Welcome, Dawn. I'm glad you made it." He paused for a moment, then continued, "Go over to the boxes, strip nude except for your jewelry and heels, and put it all in the box."

I did as I was told. There really wasn't any choice. I was not even certain the door would open for me to get out if I tried. I took off all my clothes, put them in tan open box, and stepped back. There was a beep, and the lid slowly shut on its own. There was the click of a lock and the light turned red. I knew my clothes were gone until my Master chose to give them back.

"Walk down the hallway. There is a bedroom on the left with the door open. Go inside." Again, I did as I had been commanded. The hallway was a normal apartment hallway, except for the eye of the camera at the end. It had four doors off of it, all but one of which were closed. I walked to the open door.

Reaching the door, I saw there was a king sized bed inside with the end facing to the left. It was fully made up, with pillows and a high quality comforter. I thought it would be wonderful to sleep in, were circumstances different. The blinds were closed on the far side to cover a full wall of windows. The other three walls were all mirrors. Someone standing in the door would be able to have a complete view of anyone in the bed. It looked perfectly normal, except for the cameras, and the padded leather blindfold laying on a nightstand. My Master spoke again. "Get up on the bed and present yourself to the camera on the wall at the foot of the bed." I replied, "Yes, Master."

Once I was in place, he soon spoke again. "Put on the blindfold." I complied. "Understand some very important things. I think you already realize you cannot leave until I let you. The door locks from both directions. I can also lock you in this room if I want. Your clothes are also locked in the box in the living room. Most importantly, this apartment is completely soundproof with brick walls. You can scream as loud as you possibly can or beat on the walls as hard as you can, and no one will ever hear you. The windows are mirrored, so no one will see you either. Do you understand?" I replied, as always, "Yes, Master."

Then came the instruction I suspected I would receive some form of: "Get on your hands and knees, facing the same way, head up, and your back straight. Do not move no matter what happens."

I had little choice. I positioned myself as commanded. I had an awful feeling that I knew what was going to come next.

It took about five minutes before I sensed a movement of the air. There was no sound of a door, but I realized I was not alone in the condo. I was terrified and barely holding myself together.

Suddenly, from the direction of the door, not more than a few feet, perhaps just inside, I heard my Master's voice again. "Well, Dawn. I like what I see." He was there. This wasn't coming from a speaker. He was standing right next to me, even though I could not see him. He could see me there, on my hands and knees, my blonde hair laying on my back, my 34G breasts hanging beneath my body, my slim athletic legs holding me up, with my clear platform heels on my feet. I knew I had to be an erotic sight, displayed nude before a man I had never seen. I was both terrified and horrified to be in this position, but could not even move a muscle from the fear.

He was standing right in front of me. I could feel his presence. My fear was clear on my face. It was all I could do not to tear the blindfold off and see who my tormentor really was, but that would require moving, something I could not do. I did not recognize his voice, but that meant very little. However, I realized that fighting back would only hurt me. All I could do was submit.

I could feel my Master walking around the bed, inspecting me like an animal being purchased. Suddenly, I felt his hand touch my face, brushing my blonde locks behind my ear. Then his hand slid down my neck and reached my chest. He wrapped it around my left breast as she hung beneath me.

Gently he squeezed her, then lifted her to feel her weight. I heard a quiet chuckle as he gauged how big my breasts really are. I forced myself to hold still as he moved his hand down my back, then between my legs to my pussy. His finger penetrated between my lips and discovered that I was wet and ready, triggering another chuckle.

"Well, Dawn. I see you are excited. You know what I am going to do to you. Tell me the truth. Do you want me to fuck you?" I thought for a moment, afraid of what would happen if I told the truth. I finally decided that he asked for it.

I replied, "No, Master. I don't want this. Please let me go." He chuckled again. "Not going to happen, slave. And that is what you are -- my slave. And I am going to enjoy my new property."

With that, I started hearing the sounds of my Master undressing. The sliding of bootlaces, the click of his belt buckle, and the rough sound of his shirt coming off over his head. There was the release of his zipper, a clack as his pants fell, and a soft sound for his underwear. My breathing got deeper and faster as I knew that in just a moment, I was going to be raped.

This was going to be a rape unlike any I had ever heard of. Every woman thinks about what it would be like to be raped. We think of them as violent episodes, where a man beats us into submission. Or sometimes when we get drunk and someone takes advantage of us. I never dreamed that I would literally take myself to the place I was going to be raped, and then hold still, like a rabbit caught by a snake, for my rapist to assault me.

But I did hold still. A moment later, I felt the bed move as he climbed up onto it. I felt the heat of his body as he moved between my legs. And then, in an instant, there was what I was dreading -- the pressure of his cock as he forced his way inside to take me as his slave, as his victim.

I cried out for a moment as his hands came down on my back, grasping me as my Master firmly pulled me back onto his cock, burying himself deep inside me. He felt so huge, so hot, and so unwanted. Even though my body was reacting to his presence inside of me, I was terrified in my mind. I could tell he was bareback. I could only hope he didn't give me some disease.

He started stroking into me, hard. There was none of the gentle start that Charles usually gave me. From the beginning, he was making it clear that I was here for his pleasure, not my own. There was no doubt that his intention was to come inside me in as brutal and impersonal a way as he could. He was marking me as his slave.

Not knowing what else to do, I started fucking back against my Master. I could tell he liked it. I just wanted to get this over with. My tits were swinging beneath me, slapping into each other. I realized that my Master had kept his word. Just as he promised when he had Charles fuck me from behind in front of the window two weeks ago, my Master was doing the exact same thing to me now.

Suddenly, he reached down and grabbed my wrists. He pulled back, for a moment causing me to collapse forward, until he pulled my arms behind me. Leaning back, my Master pulled my body completely off the bed, until I was held there in the same position as before, with my breasts hanging beneath me, but this time held up by the great strength of his arms. I screamed as my shoulders took all my weight, and from the increased force of his cock slamming into me inside.

I forced myself back onto his cock as my dam burst and I orgasmed, screaming in pleasure, just as I felt the heat of him coming inside of me. It felt like he had really put a load into me, hot and sticky. I also immediately felt dirty and used. My Master had ripped a part of my soul out of me and taken it as his trophy.

For the better part of a minute he held me there in the air, impaled on his cock, breasts and blonde hair hanging beneath me, all my weight pulled through my arms. I was so humiliated that he had made me come like that, being raped. I let my head hang in shame at what I had done. He had made me his whore. I started to cry.

Without warning, my Master let go of my arms, I fell straight down on my face, startling me. He got up off the bed. I could hear the sound of him doing something with his clothes. Not knowing what else to do, I pushed myself back up onto my hands and knees.

He must have seen me move. I felt him walk around to where my face was, at the end of the bed. I could sense he stood in front of me. My Master spoke a single word: "Open." Realizing what he meant, I opened my mouth.

A moment later, I felt his wet cock in my mouth. He had come on him, as well as my own juices. I had never tasted myself before. I didn't like it at all. Understanding what he wanted, I obediently cleaned his cock off with my mouth and tongue, being extra careful not to touch him with my teeth. I did not want to risk what likely would have been a very painful reaction from my Master.

After a minute or so, he chuckled again and said, "Good slave." I stopped and he withdrew. I stayed where I was while my Master got dressed. It only took him a minute or so, then he walked to the door.

"You will come here whenever I call. This was just a taster of what you can expect. I know you liked being fucked today. Remember tonight, when your husband fucks you, that you already have my come inside you." With that, he walked out of the room.

I knelt there on all fours, crying into the blindfold. I didn't know if I could move, if I could leave, anything. I was terrified. After a few minutes, again without hearing the door or anything else, my Master's voice came from the speakers again. "Take off the blindfold, get up, clean yourself up in the bathroom, and go to the living room. Your clothes bin is open. You may dress and go. Your fob will open the door."

I got off my hands and knees and sat there for I don't know how long, crying. It hurt being raped like that. Not the way you might think, with physical pain like when Charles tortured me a week ago, but deep inside me, as I realized I had lost even more of what little dignity I had left.

When I walked in the front room, the can my clothes wee in was standing open with the green light on. I got dressed and walked to the door. As my Master had promised, the pad by the door opened the lock when I presented the fob he had sent me. I got the hell out of there as quickly as I could and headed home.

Fortunately, when I arrived, it was only about half an hour before Charles was due to come home, so I didn't have to strip. But I did hear one thing from my Master over the speakers before Charles arrived. It was simple: "Be sure to fuck him good tonight, and think about the fact I already fucked you today." I collapsed on the floor, crying some more.

I did. Later that night, I got Charles to put me on the bed on my back, with my legs up in the air while he fucked me, as he stood by the bed. It made my tits bounce hard, up and down my chest. He pounded me so hard I was screaming. I am sure my Master was watching. But all the time, I was dying inside. Charles had no idea I had been raped early in the day. He didn't understand in the slightest that he has sloppy seconds tonight. I was so humiliated that I was whoring myself again.

As seemed to have become the habit, I heard nothing more from my Master through the weekend. It was not until Monday morning that his voice appeared. As soon as I got out of the shower, he spoke. "Go to the apartment. Wear whatever you like with your heels.

I didn't want to fuck him again. But I had no choice. Resistance would only make things worse. I decided to do this right. I put on black leggings, a sweater, and my heels. Heading for the car, I wondered about the GPS. If Charles looked at where I was going, I might have some explaining to do. Sitting in the driveway for a few minutes, I discovered the setting that shut off the feature showing prior tracks and then erased the memory. Hopefully that would end the problem.