An Unexpected Master Pt. 04

Story Info
Dawn's Master forces her to be a whore.
5.6k words
4.69
9.9k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dawn34G
Dawn34G
71 Followers

AUTHORS' NOTE: I am sorry it has taken so long to continue my story. I went through an unbelievable life change right after I posted Part 3, and that kept me from doing anything for quite I while, as you will eventually learn. You need to understand, this really is my story. To everyone who says it isn't true, I don't care. It's sick, yes, but its where I am. So realize, even before I had everything change on me, you were some time behind me in real time. My Master wanted me to write this, so I did, and am doing so again.

But anyway, I am back, and am going to finish the story right up to the big change, at least for now. If you haven't read the first 3 parts, do so, because this won't make any sense otherwise. I will try to include a summary in the next part, but don't have time to do that right now.

*****

Charles left to go see a friend for something. I didn't really care why. I was still terrified after seeing my picture nude on the internet. How was I supposed to deal with that? Even though I couldn't be recognized, I was so humiliated, knowing that men were out there getting off on my body being publicly displayed.

My Master must have been paying attention. It was only a few minutes after Charles left that I heard the email ping. Opening it, I saw it started with an instruction to look at it on my iPad. I guess it has a bigger screen.

The attachments were a pic and a video. The pic was bad enough. It showed a steel cage, on the floor in a room, presumably my Master's torture room. The cage was only about two feet high or so, about three feet long, and about two feet across. The bars were obviously strong, with a flat floor of wood.

Inside the cage was Annmarie. She was nude and blindfolded, on her knees, facing the door of the cage on the end. Her arms were pulled up behind her, over a bar that went across the top of the cage, then locked there. Annmarie's ankles were cuffed, each connected to the sides of the cage. Her body was essentially hanging from her arms, with her breasts dangling beneath her. I could tell by the look on her face that she was in pain.

Our Master had written a short caption: "This was how Annmarie spent last night." The video was worse. She was spread eagle on her back, chained to the corners by heavy steel cuffs. I watched as what I assume was our Master held Annmarie's right breast in one hand, and with the other forced a long metal pin, like for sewing, straight down through her nipple. Her scream of agony as the steel entered her flesh was frightening. He repeated the process with the other breast, then proceeded to put pin after pin into both her breasts. It took him about 10 minutes to put about 50 pins total into her, while she wailed and begged the entire time. The video ended with our Master's voice saying, "This is what happens to girls who misbehave."

He had me convinced. There was only one saving grace, and that was I knew that I would not suffer the same punishment. Pins into breasts which have large bags of saline inside them destroys them. I knew he wouldn't do that.

Fortunately, I did not hear from my Master again through the weekend. I was pretty much exhausted from everything he had put me through over the last few days. I needed a break. Charles too left me alone. I think he had pushed things as far as he could with his pretty limited mind for a while and decided he needed some time to think up something new to do to me.

Monday came, and upon my return from the gym and shower, I presented myself to the spy camera my Master had in the bedroom, as usual. I knelt there for 15 minutes or so in silence before he released me without comment to go about my day, nude, of course.

I have to say, with breasts this big, it is hard to describe how different it is when I don't have them in a bra. Every movement pulls on my chest muscles. Anytime I turn, I feel them swing from side to side. It is a really strange feeling that I wasn't used to dealing with yet.

Tuesday was exactly the same, as was Wednesday. It seemed that my Master, too, needed a break. When Thursday came, I have to admit I was expecting nothing different. Of course, that is always when things change.

I presented myself as usual, with the usual 15 minute wait. Then, my Master asked me a question. "Dawn, Charles is leaving for about a week, correct?" I replied, "Yes, Master. He left this morning to go on a trip to Mexico for work. I don't expect to hear from him until he lands back at the airport on next Friday afternoon. He said he can't use his phone there because it will get cloned and messed up."

My Master seemed happy with that response. "Excellent. You are to go get a bag and pack what I tell you." He then gave me a list of exactly what I was to pack and to wear, following that with instructions to come to the apartment. It looked like this was going to be a long weekend for me too.

The bag had several of my club outfits, a few sets of heels, a couple swimsuits, a few workout outfits, some lingerie, and a selection of jewelry, along with my makeup, perfume, and shower stuff. It didn't take too much thinking to understand what I was going to be doing this weekend. Oddly, I also had my white pantsuit I sometimes wore to the office when I went there. I was dressed in my skinny black jeans and a short pearl white halter top that both bared my midriff and showed a generous portion of my breasts, along with my gold platform heels, plus 6 inch hoop earrings and my three diamond necklace. I had to admit, I looked hot.

I drove to the apartment and went inside, carrying the bag. This particular halter doesn't have much support, which means that my tits jiggle everywhere as I walk. As luck would have it, there was a group of guys coming out of the door as I got out of my car. I couldn't help but smile. I knew I was putting on a hell of a show, but why not? My smile got even bigger as I heard one of them wolf whistle as I passed them.

There was no sign of anyone being in the condo when I arrived. I stood just inside the entrance for several minutes until my Master gave me my instructions. For the first time there, I was not told to strip and put my clothes in the bin. Instead, the orders were to, "Go to the bedroom and open the closet. Unpack your bag into the open drawer, putting the clothes you are wearing inside also, then close it all up. Come back out to the living room." As always, the same answer, "Yes, Master."

I thought those instructions strange, but what do I know? I did as commanded. The bedroom door was open, and the closet door unlocked. I found a drawer open, exactly as my Master had described, so I unpacked my bag into it. His voice interrupted my unloading, adding the change of, "You may take your makeup and such into the bathroom." That made sense. I will need it there, after all. With that done, I pulled off my halter and jeans, leaving me nude once more. I pushed the drawer shut, and heard a lock click. The closet door also locked when I closed it.

Walking out to the living room, I stood there for a minute, not knowing what to do. I was shocked to hear my master tell me that, "It will be some hours before you will have something to do. You may relax until I tell you otherwise." That was different. Not knowing what else to do, I picked up the TV remote and turned it on. There wasn't anything else to do at 10 in the morning, so I sat down on the couch and tried to find something decent to watch.

It was several hours later when my Master's voice startled me. "I have ordered you lunch to be delivered. It will be here shortly. When I tell you, go open the door and collect your food from the delivery driver." Since I was still nude, that should be interesting.

I decided the best way to do this was simply act normal. I didn't have anything to tip the driver with, and I was afraid that my Master would order me to tip him with my body. But there was nothing I could do but comply.

A few minutes later, I heard a knock at the door. My Master told me, "Go open the door and take the food. Give the driver a close hug and kiss, making sure he feels your tits against him." I got up and walked to the door, hearing the lock click as I approached, towering on my heels.

Pulling the door open, I found a fairly attractive late teenage guy wearing a college sweatshirt, holding a bag from one of the online food delivery places. Of course, his eyes were goggling out of his head when he saw me -- long blonde hair, tight body, 34G tits, and completely nude. He stood there flatfooted, not knowing what to do. I did it for him. Gently, I pulled the bag out of his hand, then wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself in close to him.

I pressed my breasts into him, hard, while the fellow just stood there. I have to admit it, I had a huge grin on my face. I whispered a quick, "Thank you!", kissed him on the cheek, then retreated back into the apartment, letting the door swing shut. Despite everything, that was fun.

Lunch was as good as it could be under the circumstances. After all, I was eating nude, while locked in a well-furnished apartment with enough security for Fort Knox that was apparently also my prison. I thought it was very interesting that my Master apparently knew what I would eat. I didn't get the body I have by eating just anything. It takes a specific menu. He clearly knew what he was doing on my food, which suggested he knew a lot more than he let on.

There were several more hours that went by with me just lounging on the couch watching nothing on TV. At about 3:30, my Master's voice startled me, coming from the speakers. "Dawn, it is time for you to get ready. Present yourself." I did as I was told, sliding off the couch onto the floor. I faced one of the cameras, knelt, kept my body straight, put my hands on my thighs, and looked at the floor. It only took a minute or so after I was in position for my Master to continue.

"You are going to do something for me tonight. I do not think I need to tell you, after Annmarie's punishment, what the price is for failure. Am I correct?" I gave the only reply I could. "Yes, Master." He continued, "Good. I have a business associate who is coming into town and will be here in a little while. He will be staying at the apartment with you tonight. While he is here, you will be his girlfriend. He will take you out to dinner, after which you come back here with him and fulfill his every desire. You understand?" Again, my reply was the only thing I could say. "Yes, Master."

I don't know what else he could have said which would have terrified me more. It only took me a moment to realize what my Master was doing. He was whoring me out. I was to be turned over to another man tonight for his pleasure. I was expected to give a stranger my body and be enthusiastic about it. The thought of this, of being a whore, had to be the most humiliating thing that had ever been done to me -- and that really was saying something, considering how far I had fallen since I was trapped by my Master. Here I am, a strong, professional, educated woman, reduced to the status of a whore.

My Master gave me instructions on how to prepare and what to wear, both when the man he was whoring me out to arrived, and then later when we got back from dinner and it was time to "entertain" him. With that, he ordered me to get ready.

I walked to the bedroom and went into its bathroom. I took off my heels and jewelry and got into the shower for a long, hot one, including completely shaving everything below my head. Washing my hair takes time, but it makes me look awesome, and I take pride in being completely smooth everywhere. I got out, put on my makeup, blew out my hair, and went out to the bedroom to get my clothes.

My Master had me dress in my black velvet racerback mini dress with my over the knee black suede boots with eight inch platform heels, along with the 4 inch hoop earrings and necklace. It took me about an hour and half, meaning I was sitting in the chair in the living room when I heard the lock on the outside door click. I resolved to put my most happy look on my face and to act like I really wanted to be with this guy, so I pulled together what courage I had and got pasted a smile on my face.

When the door opened, I saw the man I was going to be with tonight. Over 6 feet, salt and pepper hair, probably 45-50, reasonably well built for his age. I think he knew what to expect when he arrived, because he showed no surprise at my appearance, nor did he look around the apartment like he had never been there before. He was looking straight at me when he came in, stopping a few feet inside as the door closed behind him. As his eyes went up and down my body, I felt myself being appraised. I guess I passed inspection, because the first words he spoke were, "Well, he does know how to pick them. You're the best he has come up with yet."

I really didn't know how to take that or what to do, so I just sat there, waiting. He apparently had run into this before, an amateur whore. He smiled at me. "Dawn, I know you have no idea what to do. Just go along and we will be fine. All right?" Not knowing what else to say, I nodded and said quietly, "Yes, sir." He smiled again. "Good. Now, let me drop my things in the bedroom, clean up a bit, and we can go out to dinner."

Without waiting for my reply, he walked down the hall with his bag. I heard him enter the bedroom and noises like he was getting his things arranged. It took him several minutes, while I sat quietly in the main room. There was nothing I could do to keep this from happening, but that didn't make it any easier.

I was terrified of what was going to happen. After all, I was going out to dinner with a strange man in the city I lived in. Now, I admit I haven't been to even a tenth of the restaurants, but the way my luck had been lately, there was a real chance I would run into someone who knew Charles or me. How was I going to explain this? It couldn't end well. Dressed as I was, I knew I would attract every eye that passed, both men and women. To top it all off, I had to present a front that I was happy with this man and wanted to be with him. I had no idea how I was going to do that.

When he returned a few minutes later, he was dressed in a good suit that made him look like an executive. I realized he had not introduced himself to me, although he knew my name. A gesture made me realize I needed to stand up, so I did and moved to follow him as he walked toward the door. Not knowing what else to do, I followed this man as we left the apartment.

Entering the hallway, I was surprised as he took my hand. Apparently he intended to take the "girlfriend" part of this evening seriously. We walked, hand in hand, with my heels clicking on the floor, to the elevator, then down to the parking lot. As we came out the door, I was surprised to see a Mercedes sitting there. It probably was a rental, but this guy had means, that much was certain.

His clothes said the same thing. I suspected the suit cost several thousand dollars, and I noticed the Rolex on his wrist. Also present was a wedding ring, but then again, I too was wearing my wedding and engagement rings. That part was slightly humiliating, but also somewhat exciting, as it was a little bit of a jab at Charles.

We walked to the car, where I was pleasantly surprised when he opened my door for me. I got in and we headed out. It took us about 15 minutes to get to dinner. We pulled up outside what I have been told is an outstanding Japanese restaurant, one of the best in the country, in fact. Again, someone had done their homework, because pretty much everything on the possible menu here is something I can eat without too much trouble.

I noticed when the valet arrived, my man, who I still didn't know what to call, gave his name in a low tone so I couldn't hear it. When we walked in, he asked me to stop in the middle of the lobby so he could speak to the headwaiter, again, probably so I didn't hear his name for the reservation. I could feel every eye in the room on me as I stood there, and again as we walked across the dining room to our table. I was seriously underdressed in my opinion, but I had no control. I could see many appreciative faces, mostly men, and a couple disapproving ones also. That was both humiliating and exciting at the same time. I had a fleeting thought of wondering if my Master was somewhere in the room watching. I took a discreet look around, but saw nothing that gave me a clue one way or the other.

Dinner was straightforward. He made sure not to let me get drunk, keeping me to one glass of sake. We had the omakase, which was amazing. It was almost like he was feeding me a great meal in preparation for what was to come.

For my part, I actually started to relax. I kept a smile on my face, laughed at his jokes, and seemed to all the world like I really was his girlfriend. It was mostly an act, but that wasn't the point. I knew what I had to do to survive here, so I did it. It really was that simple.

We finished dinner and went back to the car, which was waiting with the valet. The drive back to the apartment was silent. I was contemplating being a whore. It made me feel horrible, knowing that I was about to give up my body to a stranger to fulfill his every whim.

Walking back into the apartment, he led me over to the couch. I sat down with him as slinky as I could while he took off his jacket and tie. He just sat there and looked at me for a minute, sizing me up. I could see in his eyes there was a part of him that was ashamed of himself, but I also realized that, like a lot of men, he was able to overcome that and do what he wanted to do.

As I reached that realization, he reached out for me and pulled my face to him, giving me a gentle kiss. I let myself fall into him, pressing my breasts into his chest. He held me there for a minute, then gently moved back and said, "Why don't you go change?"

I knew what he meant. I got up and went in the bedroom, where I had everything arranged. It only took me a moment to strip off the velvet dress and replace it with a red sequin teddy with a center keyhole and black sheer sides. Checking myself quickly in the mirror that was almost all the walls, I looked good. Steeling myself, I walked back out into the main room, still wearing the knee high black suede platform boots.

Stepping out into the room, I heard a whistle of appreciation from the still nameless man sitting there. I walked to a spot directly in front of him and stood for a moment to allow him to examine my body. When he nodded with approval, I stepped closer, then sank to my knees directly in front of him.

Leaning forward, I put my hands on either side of him and lowered my head to his lap. Using only my teeth, a trick I had learned when I was with Jimmy that I knew drove guys wild, I took hold of his zipper and pulled it down. He was helpful in unbuckling his belt and pants, freeing his erection.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could, then took him all into my throat at once. I heard him gasp as he realized I had deep throated his entire cock, which was of a good size, all at once. Not too many girls can do that.

Up and down I went on him. Being a little older, I wondered how many rounds he would be able to go with me. Most of me just wanted to get this over with. But in the back of my mind I heard the voice of the little slut that hides back there in every woman's mind. She was whispering that this was a lot of fun and not to ruin it. I tried to shut that voice out. After all, that was the voice that got me hooked up with Jimmy a few years ago and ultimately got me where I was now -- on my knees before a strange man being an amateur whore.

The guy slid his hands down to cup my breasts through the fabric of my teddy. He obviously liked how big the girls are. He was squeezing them in time with my movements on his cock, tightly crushing them. It wasn't a good feeling. He clearly did not know what I liked, or just didn't care. I am sure he liked pulling on me, though. After all, I was here to be his toy.

Dawn34G
Dawn34G
71 Followers
12