An Unexpected Meeting

Story Info
An incest story.
1k words
3.74
19.5k
12
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been struggling for a few years with myself, trying to kid myself that I'm happy with the married life, 2.4 children and the Skoda that goes with it, but recently I've felt that it's not quite enough.

I'll explain a bit about myself first - I'm a 28 year old woman, 5'5" and curvy, long curls of reddish hair flowing down my back, and I've been told I have great blowjob eyes. I had some amazing experiences young, and could never quite get back to that. I have my kinks, and my fantasies, but only one outlet: my "Daddy".

We met when I was 18 he was in his 30s, and I was slightly wasted and full of a confidence I'm starting to regain. There was something about this funny, gorgeous guy who made me feel like I'd been electrified, like little butterflies. We always joked that I was a Cabbaged White! Soon discovered we were both as hungry to satisfy as the other, and we made the most of each moment, exploring anything we could often in risky situations (which will be written about in due course). Even after our "relationship" ended, we would sometimes message each other, just a daddy and his daughter looking for release.

Fast forward to lockdown, the fantasic time that is Covid-19, the end of the world as we know it.

And I'm definitely starting to feel fine!

See with everything that's been going on, I've spent a lot of time inside, just chilled on the bed, or reading. Thing is, my sex drive is through the roof, my partner, not so much. Frustration usually takes over so it's literotica and the vibrator. On one of these days I'd been over to my neighbours for a BBQ, had a few drinks and shared a kiss with Lana. She's a curvy dark haired woman who has the most amazing smile, and a little snort when she laughs. Her husband is nice enough, but obviously things weren't going great for them. We both decided it was best to keep it between us, one time thing blah blah blah, and had a great evening. But all I could think the whole time we were sat in the flickers of the dying fire, was how wet and hot I felt, the flutters deep inside me whenever she looked over. By the time we left, I was so hot I grabbed my vibrator and a shower the second we got home, telling my partner I was fed up smelling of bonfire. As I felt the drops of water hitting my neck, I held the vibe against my pussy, feeling each wave of the buzzing course through me. Pressing harder to my throbbing clit, I had to sit down quick, my legs were so shaky beneath me. I start pushing the vibrator into my dripping pussy, wishing it was my Daddy, imagining telling him about Lana, how horny it'd make him. Thrusting it in as far as it would go, it took everything within my power to stop myself crying out, my legs twitching and my tight pussy pulsing around the vibe.

The next morning, I was feeling bold. My partner was asleep, the kids were in school and I was horny as fuck thinking about last night, so I messaged my Daddy.

"All I can think about is your cock straining to get out of your jeans, and wanting to wrap my mouth around you. The kids are out, I'm having a spliff by myself, with my hand down the front of my lacy white underwear. I wish you could see"

I didn't have long to wait before the familiar ping came up on screen.

"Damn, the one time you have time for me 😂"

I knew I could get off this morning and I was feeling brave, I lay on my bed with the curtains open, knowing my window just happens to face my very hot neighbour, Lana.

"I'm so wet daddy. Lying back on my bed, the vibrators deep inside me now, my right hand rubbing little circles on my clit".

While I was waiting for the inevitable reply, I noticed Lana across the road, watching me intently. The look on her face turned me on and sent a jolt through my body. The next ping.

"Would love to see it deep in your ass..."

God he always knew how to get me. I did as a good daughter should, and started to suck on my vibrator. I made sure Lana could see me and messaged Daddy back.

"Would you like that Daddy? I haven't shut the curtains so someone's going to get a show ;)"

"There's my neighbor across from me, I know she wants me ;)"

God I was so wet, I hardly needed any help in pushing the vibrator into my tight little asshole. I instantly came hard, biting my lip hard so I didn't wake my partner.

"Is she young or just perverted?"

How to reply? Turned on I guess, and perverted? Maybe, i'm the one with the daddy and a vibrator in my ass, but then again, she was watching me.

"She's been watching me Daddy, it's so hot!" Just then her husband came home, so it was clean up time for me, and I was imagining it was for her too. I message my Daddy saying I was jumping in the shower. Instantly, "That's a nice thought ;)"

"I know right?" I replied.

I finished up the conversation, then jumped in the shower, only to be greeted by Lana in my front room, speaking to my partner (let's call him Mark). You can imagine the look on my face, I'm surprised my towel didn't drop, although I'm sure she would've loved that. Luckily, she'd only come round to invite us both round for a drink and a smoke. Mark had already accepted, so I obviously had to accept didn't I? She said she was looking forward to a fun evening. I knew it would be...

Part 2 to come soon!