An Unexpected Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded yes and she pulled hard on me, grinding he pussy into me with a vengeance. I feel her nails digging into my thighs and her eyes watched mine so very closely.

I spasmed, then began to flood her with cum. It was a mind blowing orgasm, punctuated by her screaming as her body convulsed in an epic orgasm. She held me in place as wave after wave of shuddering convulsions overcame her.

Finally, she began to relax, her body melting into the sling like liquid into a cup.

I pulled out finally. Her head popped up.

"Eat me. Eat your cum out of my pussy. You said you would" her eyes like accusations looked at me.

I knelt and buried my face into her dripping wet pussy. I licked and sucked, licking her clit as I collected as much cum in my mouth as I could. I felt her body tense again and I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. She spasmed again -- and again -- and again.

She made lewd guttural noises with each wave of her orgasm. She sounded like an animal. After the fourth or fifth wave I stopped licking her. I stood over her until she looked at me. I opened my mouth to show her the cum and then leaned down to her. Her open mouth met mine and we kissed in the mixed flavors of her and my orgasms. Tongues caressing and licking in a post orgasmic buzz.

"That was amazing" said George, his eyes on her, then on me.

"I have never watched two beautiful woman like that, so beautiful, so lost in lust desire. Thank you Danielle. Audry -- stay a second." George uttered as he dismissed me.

I looked at her as I left and she sent me a kiss and a smile, that was enough.

I went back to the bar. I must have looked much worse for wear. The party was thinning out and the well-heeled clients were headed to the darkened stretch limos.

"First time here and you end up with George and Melinda. Pretty impressive" said Elaine as she appeared from behind the bar.

The surly bar tender handed me a soda water with a slice of lemon in it, looked at me a second longer than necessary and then grinned the smallest possible grin and nodded at me. I wasn't ready for that.

Audrey appeared and took Elaine off to the side. I just sat there, exhausted, trying to fix my stockings and hair. Such a girly thing to do but it came naturally now.

Elaine leaned over toward me.

"Why don't you go get changed and ready to go. I will come down with your tips shortly. Besides you look like you need a long, hot shower right now" she said in a very matronly kind of way. I took my hint, picked up my pumps and headed to the locker room.

Andi was already there. She looked like she had been in an orgy and lost. Her face was a total mess, her stockings torn and her panties lost. She was smiling in the way only somebody totally, sexually satisfied can smile.

She looked up at me and laughed.

"Don't you look like a worn-out slut" She giggled as she looked me over head to toe.

I pulled the pins holding my wig on out and pulled the wig off and rubbed my head as a way to stall for my thoughts to collect.

"You mean I look kind of like you?" I said looking at Andi with a small grin.

"And it looks good on you too" Andi replied.

I chuckled. I took everything off and headed to the showers. I just stood in there for maybe 15 minutes scrubbing and feeling the warm water run over my exhausted muscles.

I finally wrapped a towel around me and headed back to my locker. I was drying my hair when Elaine came into the room with a number of brown packets each with a name on it.

All the gurls got theirs before she came over to Andy and I (he had also showered and was back in guy mode.)

"You had a very good night, Andy" Elaine said as she handed Andy a fairly thick packet.

"Can you come into my office for just a minute Dan?" Elaine said as she walked toward a small room beside the locker room.

I looked at Andy, who looked back and me and shrugged. I have no idea why I was being called into the office.

"Close the door honey" Elaine said as I slide in.

"Do you have any idea what you just did up there?" Elaine said as she looked at me very intensely.

A sense of dread came over me. What did I do wrong? I think I followed all the rules. I don't remember anybody complaining.

"Did I do something wrong?" I stammered.

Elaine let out a full honest laugh.

"You impressed the most important director in Hollywood and his wife is infatuated with you. I have seen plenty of gurls come in here but not one had a night like you just had. You are the best gurl I have had here in a long time. You're a true bisexual that looks like a 40's Hollywood starlet in drag. Your more rare than an honest politician."

"Audrey told me that George and Melanie want to know if you will visit them on occasion, discretely of course. Audrey also hinted, and I do mean hinted, at a part in Georges upcoming movie, calling for a tranny hooker with a big heart. Don't get your hopes up but you should consider the offer."

Elaine held out two packets to me.

"It wouldn't all fit in one packet Dan. All your customers tipped very generously. You fulfilled a lot of fantasies tonight."

"Please tell me you will come back next month? I will throw a bonus in for you, but you can't tell Andy."

I just nodded, said sure and got up to leave.

"Call me when you decide what to do about George. I think it would be a good move for you. It would have to be exclusive for them but then you won't need anybody else" Elaine said as I opened the door.

"I will. I have to think about tonight. It's a lot to process right now. We will talk soon." I said as I started to pull the door shut.

"Elaine? I asked" her head popped up from the paper work.

"Thank you, however it turns out you have given me an experience of a lifetime and I am grateful." I said as I closed the door.

The ride back in the big SUV was just Andy and I and he was prattling out like he always did.

I spent the next week thinking. Oddly I found myself buying panties and shaving everywhere regularly during the week. I even sat down at Andy's vanity and practiced my makeup. I began to enjoy being Danielle.

I began to go out with Andi as Danielle, and I never bought another drink. I loved the attention, and I flirted shamelessly and even went home with one very handsome guy. He made love to me like a girl and I spent the night, but just that one night. I didn't want a relationship. I was just exploring being Danielle.

I called Elaine back and we talked about George and his offer. I agreed to visit one night in about a month. I needed some time to grow my hair out. I also told her I would very much like to waitress for her again. Elaine seemed about as pleased as Elaine gets, which isn't much.

I thanked Andi for opening a new door for my life. I don't know where it will lead but I want to find out.