An Unexpected Reunion

Story Info
Sam runs into her sexy high school nemesis years later.
2.9k words
4.39
13.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam pushed onto the crowded subway car, out of breath from running to catch her train. She gave a sigh of relief and stationed herself close enough to a pole to hang on when the car began moving. She combed her fingers through her wavy chestnut curls, wild from racing down several flights of stairs, and smoothed her flowing skirt.

Glancing around, she caught a glimpse of a tall, sandy-haired guy standing a few feet away, his face only visible in profile. She was unable to stop herself from admiring his chiseled jawline and the cut biceps his short-sleeved t-shirt revealed. A black tattoo peeked out of the sleeve, disappearing under his arm. His gray t-shirt stretched taut over his pecs and flat stomach, hinting at the musculature underneath. A jolt of lust pinged through her, but was quickly replaced by shock as he turned his head and their eyes met, his blue eyes burning into her hazel ones.

Knox Daniels.

It had been several years, but there was no mistaking that face. She'd had to look at it every single day from ninth to eleventh grade and, given how he'd made her life miserable, she didn't think she'd ever be able to forget it.

He'd single-handedly made sure she never had a date, much less a boyfriend, her first three years of high school. She'd been the constant butt of jokes, her locker almost always spray painted with 'NERD' or some other derogatory name, or overflowing with trash (and one not-so memorable time, used condoms).

She never knew what she'd done to piss him off, but she had been beyond relieved when her father was transferred at the beginning of her senior year. Most teens would have been devastated to be uprooted for their last year in high school, but for Sam, it was the chance to finally have a normal high school experience.

She still remembered the last time she saw him. She'd been so ecstatic at the prospect of escape that, when he'd paused in the hall to watch as she'd cleaned out her locker for the last time, she'd made full eye contact with him for once and given him a wide, sunny smile.

"Bye," she'd said, simply, the relish in her voice throwing him off.

His unfathomable blue eyes had widened slightly, his expression intense, before a scowl darkened his face. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Somewhere I won't have to deal with you anymore," she'd replied sweetly.

He had leaned down, towering over her petite figure, and promised, "you'll see me again."

Sam recalled his raspy last words now as she jerked her eyes away from his fiery blue stare just as his lips formed her name. She tried to regulate her breathing as, out of her peripheral vision, she saw Knox shifting closer. Her heart in her throat, she turned her body away from him, facing the door. In the reflection of the window, she could see that he was now standing directly behind her, his blond hair tousled, his eyebrows drawn together as if deep in thought.

The car slowed to a stop and the doors opened. More passengers crowded in, boxing Sam in on all sides. She was painfully aware of Knox's powerful body just inches away. Her skin prickled and the fine hairs on the back of her neck stood on end.

The subway car jerked into motion. To her horror, Sam was slammed back into Knox's hard chest. She felt big hands encircle her upper arms, catching her and holding her in place.

She resisted the urge to turn and look at him, but she could feel every inch of him, every muscle, molded to her back. Blood pounded in her ears as her body responded to his on a primal level.

His familiar scent reached her nose, triggering memories of the years he had tortured her in school. She stiffened at the reminder, fighting her body's response to his closeness. She had very little room to move, but she tried to put a few inches between their bodies.

He held her in place, trapping her against his body.

Her breath caught. What was he doing?

She was torn between crying out for help and giving in to the heavy arousal that flooded her body. She hated that Knox was as gorgeous as ever, and was still able to effortlessly awaken her body with just a look, just his proximity. It reminded her how, as a teen, she had been so confused and embarrassed by the way she simultaneously loathed him and desired him.

She felt his mouth close to her ear, sending a shiver down her spine. "Samantha," he breathed. Knox's low, raspy voice uttering her name set off flutters throughout her tummy and heat spread throughout her body. Her skin broke out into goosebumps and her nipples hardened into sharp little points. Despite her body's involuntary response, she held herself rigidly, staring straight ahead, giving no indication she'd heard anything.

Knox chuckled softly at her refusal to look at or acknowledge him. His warm breath tickled her ear and her hardened nipples chafed against the lace of her bra almost painfully. "I thought I was imagining things," he said in that velvety soft tone. "But no. I'd know you anywhere."

She sucked in a breath as the train halted and the crush of people pushed their bodies even closer together, his lower body now flush against her as well. She let out a small gasp as she became aware of a sizable hardness prodding into her ass.

His mouth was at her ear again. "That's the other reason I knew it was you." He rocked into her, letting her feel the length of his impressive erection. "All you had to do was walk in a room and you had me so hard I wanted to beg you just for a taste of your sweet pussy."

She clenched her thighs together, feeling a rush of warmth between her legs at his filthy words. She opened her mouth to tell him to get the fuck away from her, but all that came out was a whimper.

His hands moved from where they held her arms in place down to her hips. She glanced down, seeing his strong, tanned hands grasping her.

Lust coursed through her, drugging her into docility. The same thing had happened back in high school- even when she was furious at him, he'd affected her so strongly on a physical level that she felt almost drunk when she was around him. What was worse, he was the first and last man who had aroused her like that. And without even lifting a finger.

As a teen, she'd imagined, at night, alone in the dark, what it might feel like, the heights he might take her to, if he actually tried to seduce her.

Her fantasies didn't even come close to the electricity his touch sent jolting through her body.

She held herself still, barely managing to breathe, as his massive bulge seared into her bottom. She was flushed from head to toe, and as she squeezed her thighs together to relieve the ache there, she could feel herself gushing into her panties. Mindlessly, she pressed back into him just the smallest bit.

In response, his hands moved around to cup her ass, gently spreading her cheeks so he could nestle his iron-hard cock between them. She tried to remember that she hated this man, that he'd made her life miserable for three years, and she never even knew why. But her body had taken over, her aroused state freezing her in place.

Encouraged by her complacency, Knox ground into her, his steel length feeling like it was branding her through her thin jersey maxi skirt. She panted, air coming in short bursts, as she pressed back into his groin.

One of Knox's hands moved down and began to inch up her skirt. She felt his hand slip underneath and land on her thigh. His fingers journeyed upward, teasing the strap of her thong. As he dipped a finger underneath and encountered her folds, Knox groaned low into her ear. "Goddamn. You are fucking soaking."

He gathered her wetness and brought it up to her clit, circling the bud, using the moisture to create a gliding motion that made her gasp out in ecstasy. Sam leaned her head back against his chest and closed her eyes, captive to the sensations swirling through her. She was only aware of him, this moment, and his delicious fingers.

He moved his fingers back to her entrance, thrusting one, then two inside her. Sam bit her lips to keep from crying out as he moved his digits in and out, the pressure building, spiraling.

Without removing his fingers, his thumb moved to massage her clit. Sam shattered. As she came, his other hand came up to cup her cheek and turn her face toward him. His mouth crashed onto hers, swallowing her mewling cries of pleasure.

As she drowsily opened her eyes, she was aware of Knox removing his fingers and pulling down her skirt. The train came to a halt and she glanced out the window, realizing it was her stop.

Without looking back, she raced off the car and hurried up the stairs, moving as quickly as she could toward the exit.

Sam exited on 14th street and had taken only a few steps when she felt a hand close over her arm and drag her into an alley. She opened her mouth to scream and Knox slammed his hand over her lips to muffle the sound.

She bit him as hard as she could.

'Ow! Fuck!' His eyes glittered with anger and lust as he shook his injured hand.

Breathing hard, Sam crossed her arms around herself protectively. "I don't know what you want, but—"

"Isn't it obvious?" He asked, pressing her back to the brick wall and caging her in with his body.

"To harass me some more? What, you didn't get enough in high school?" She bit out, face flushed.

"No. I didn't get enough," he growled. "I never got any of you." He cupped her chin, forcing her to look at him. "That was always the problem."

She blinked at him, confused. He took advantage, capturing her lips with his again. She refused to open her lips. He licked at the seam, then took her bottom lip between his teeth and playfully tugged. She sighed, opening, and his tongue slipped inside to touch hers.

He moved into the cradle of her thighs, widening her stance and pressing his erection to her center. She moaned into his mouth.

"I've never wanted anyone the way I wanted—want—you," he confessed, his breathing ragged.

Something loosened inside her. She was hearing what she'd always needed to, but had never known it.

He reached down and gathered her skirt in his fist, then looked to her for permission. She raised her chin, neither giving it nor denying him. He raised it to her waist, baring her black lace panties. "Fuck," he said hoarsely, dropping to his knees on the ground.

He pulled aside the lacy crotch of her thong, revealing a neatly trimmed patch of chestnut curls over her pretty pink slit. He spread her lips, just admiring her glistening pussy for a moment. She shifted, uncomfortable under his intense gaze.

Knox pressed a kiss to the top of her pussy, then ran the flat of his tongue from top to bottom, rimming her entrance and lapping the juices there. Sam sobbed out his name as he closed his lips around her clit and sucked. She threaded her hands through his blond hair, pulling him back up, her panties falling back into place. As he stood, Knox's mouth met hers, and Sam could taste herself on his lips.

Knox grabbed Sam's right thigh, pulling it up and around his hip, thrusting his jean-covered length against her soaked panties. She writhed against his bulge. "Please," she breathed.

He unfastened his pants with one hand, pulling her thong to one side with the other.

Sam sucked in a breath as she felt his flared mushroom tip nudge her entrance. He grunted as he pressed inside. She was small, and despite how wet she was, he had to work his thick cock into her.

Knox hissed at the tightness surrounding him. "Jesus, fuck, Samantha," he gritted out. "Your pussy is squeezing me like a fucking vice."

Sam looked between their bodies. She was stretched to her limits, and he was only halfway in.

Knox hooked her other knee over his arm and hoisted her up so he was holding her off the ground, using the brick wall at her back for leverage. "Put your legs around me," he said through clenched teeth. She linked her ankles behind his back and he pulled her thighs outward as wide as they could go.

He worked his cock deeper until finally, he was in her all the way to the hilt.

He stopped, resting his forehead against hers as her internal muscles gripped him. "You feel fucking amazing," he growled.

Their eyes met for a blinding second before he dropped his head, his lips finding her neck. Slowly, he pulled himself out inch by inch, her inner lips clinging to him as he withdrew.

Sam bit her lips to keep from screaming as Knox slammed his cock back inside her pussy and began to piston in and out of her with long, sure strokes. Their pants and moans mingled with slaps of skin meeting skin, echoing in the alley.

Sam felt Knox's fingers clenched hard around the flesh of her soft inner thighs as he pounded in and out of her pussy. Through the haze of pleasure, she realized she was going to be sporting bruises later, but right now she didn't care.

His mouth was hot on her neck as he fucked her. She heard his voice, so low it barely penetrated her sex-fogged brain. "I never thought I'd see you again," Knox murmured into her throat.

She squeezed her eyes shut, overwhelmed by the rush of sensations swirling through her body as he pumped into her. "Neither did I," she gasped. "At least I'd hoped—"

Knox withdrew with a growl, cutting her off. Her spun her around, her face to the brick wall. He pulled her skirt back up and ripped her panties off, tearing the side strap, then kicked her legs further apart.

With one thrust, he impaled her so hard she was forced up onto her toes. She cried out in pleasure-pain, writhing on his fat cock, her cheek scraping the brick.

His mouth found her ear, biting down on the delicate lobe as he surged inside her from behind. He felt impossibly huge from this angle, and Sam felt the tension in her body growing as she neared her climax.

Knox slowed his movements, denying her the impending orgasm. She groaned in frustration.

"I couldn't believe you left me," he growled.

"What? You—you hated me," she cried, arching her back and trying to buck him off, but he was planted so deeply in her that she was unable to move.

He pinned her to the wall more securely, beginning to drive into her again. "No." He punctuated his denial with a hard thrust. "I hated how you made me feel."

His hands came around her, sneaking under her shirt to cup her breasts. They fit into his hands perfectly. "Out of control. Unsure of myself," Knox continued, yanking her bra down. He flicked his thumbs over her nipples as he shoved his cock into her.

She whimpered, the wave of her orgasm building again. Sensing she was close, he moved one hand down to her slit, finding the bundle of nerves there and strumming it with two fingers.

"Knox!" She cried as she climaxed, fireworks exploding behind her eyelids. The frantic pulsing of her pussy pushed Knox over the edge, and he rammed into her one final time and let out a long, low groan as he emptied himself inside her.

They stayed locked together for a moment, both catching their breaths.

Sam felt Knox slip out of her, and heard his zipper and belt buckle as he closed his pants. She squeezed her eyes closed, horror dawning as she emerged from her desire-induced stupor and realized what she'd done.

Knox cleared his throat awkwardly. "Samantha."

She ignored him, instead hunting in her bag for a tissue. She turned around to face away from him and, as discreetly as she could, cleaned up the evidence of what they'd just done.

"SAMANTHA." His voice was louder now, more demanding, and she finally looked at him. He looked deliciously rumpled, running a hand through his hair so the sandy blond strands stood up. "Look, can we go somewhere and talk?"

She refused to meet his eyes. "I don't know what I was thinking, but this was a huge mistake." She threw the tissue into the dumpster next to them, more humiliation shooting through her as she realized she'd not only fucked her high school bully, she'd done it in a public alley next to a fucking dumpster. Real classy.

She turned to leave. "Bye, Knox."

He stopped her, his hand encircling her wrist. "No!" He pulled her closer. "You aren't running off on me again." His voice became hesitant. "I really need to talk to you."

"What do we have to talk about?"

His jaw clenched. "I've been beating myself up for the last five years because I drove you off." He pressed his fingers to her chin, forcing her to look at him. "Can you at least hear me out?"

She sighed. "Fine. One cup of coffee. And then I never want to see or hear from you again."