An Unexpected Reunion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Han_cg
Han_cg
432 Followers

"Even though I'm big and fat and extremely pregnant?" I push away from her and maneuver myself so I'm hovering above her, my legs straddling one of her thighs I push my knee against her sex and she moans quietly.

"Listen to me Mrs. Jenkins, apart from myself obviously," I bite my lip to stop the laughter threatening to escape when she raises an eyebrow questioningly at me and continue speaking "you're the best looking pregnant woman I've ever met and I'm glad I get the pleasure to do this to you" I trail my lips down the smooth column of her neck to the crook where it meets her shoulder and I bite down gently, she moans and a shiver runs through my body at the sound. "I also get to do this..." I take one of her swollen breasts in my hand and squeeze softly, pushing my knee harder against her, her hips rock against it and I smile down at her thoroughly pleased with myself.

"Callie?"

"Yes my love..."

"Will you stop looking so fucking pleased with yourself and touch me?" Her cheeks are flushed, her hair fans out across the pillows and I don't think she's ever looked more beautiful.

"It'd be my pleasure baby..." together we slip into our own corner of perfection, things won't always be easy and things won't always be smooth sailing. But I know that as long as we have each other, I know we'll make it.

Han_cg
Han_cg
432 Followers