An Unexpected Threesome

Story Info
3 best friends, 2 guys and 1 girl get cozy during a reunion.
4.3k words
4.17
30.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How would you feel if you wake up one fine morning and realize that it is not your house, but some hotel room? What can be worst, that you are naked inside the blanket you are covered in and you have no idea what is happening!

That's exactly how I felt when I went through what I just said. I opened my eyes to a bright room, the light of the sun has become soft due to the white curtains over the window. My head was a bit heavy and I did not understand where I was for a few moments as I tried waking up looking around. This seemed a hotel room and I was alone with the door closed. I tried to move out of the bed and was in for a shock when I moved the blanket - I was stark naked! not even my bra and panties on me.

I hurriedly pulled the blanket over me again in fear and looking around again I saw my handbag, my watch and my gold bracelet and chain lying on the table across the room. It seemed as if it was neatly kept over there by someone. Even more confused now I tried breaking my head over what was happening and pinched myself to understand if it was real or if I was dreaming. I was not dreaming. Then slowly I remembered - I had been to a party with my friends the previous evening. It was a reunion kind of party with my friends from college. We had arrived at the resort the day before in the evening.

I looked at the date and the time - we were supposed to have checked out by now. It was 11 in the noon. But here I was, lying all naked in the room with no clue as to what happened. I remembered a bit more by now. The previous evening I was laughing and dancing with my best friends in college - Gayathri, Hemant & Mithun.

Gayathri - A married woman now, has been my best friend since college days. Someone who has never lost touch with me all through. She had come for this reunion against the will of her in laws but with the support of her husband. Hemant and Mithun - My male best buddies since college too. In fact a lot of them thought that I would end up marrying one of them. We were pretty close but just as friends, not boy friend/girl friend. Both of them are married and working and their wives have also become good friends with me. Since this was a reunion, they were not welcome this time. And yes, me - Sangeetha. A divorced single parent, working in an organization. We 4 were always known to be together and notorious during our college days.

The last I remember was dancing with them on the dance floor and for sure was drunk. Post that I absolutely have no idea as to what happened and how I reached my room and also why was I naked now! As I was getting to terms with reality I heard the door to my room open with some one talking which scared me even more. As I held the blanket even tighter, I see Hemant and Mithun walk in, discussing something and closing the door behind them. Hemant settled on the single sofa next to the TV while Mithun sat on the chair next to the desk where my bag was. Both of them were looking fresh, with Hemant dressed in khaki shorts and a blue round neck tee and Mithun in his dark grey track pants and a pale yellow v-neck tee.

Mithun was the first to notice that I was awake and pointed at me to Hemant "She is finally awake buddy!" I saw both of them look at me a bit seriously.

Hemant continued "What the hell was wrong with you last night! you got so drunk.. and.." he stopped abruptly. "And what?" I asked a bit meekly. "Well, you were completely blown. You could not even walk, you were blabbering and almost passed out. Since we both were a bit sober we managed to get you to your room, but you threw up on yourself and us before we could enter the room" Hemant shrugged.

"Where is Gayathri?" was my next question when Mithun said "She was in a slightly better position last evening and so she went to her room by that time. She has already left back home today."

"Why am I....." I started when Mithun again interrupted me "Don't worry, nothing happened. Like he said you had thrown up all over yourself and us too. We had to remove your clothes and clean you. We did not have the patience to dress you up again with so much cleaning we had. So we made sure you are all covered in the blanket and let you sleep."

"We were supposed to have left by now, right?" I smirked. Mithun continued "Don't worry, we have taken an extension for today too, for this room. Just in case, since we did not know when you would wake up!" He looked at Hemant "She seems fine now dude" and smiled.

He nodded "Ok, you might want to freshen up and have something to eat. I will order for something from the room service. Whatever you eat, make sure to drink some lemon water too" as he picked the menu and started browsing through it. I did not move. I sat on the bed with my hands still clasping the blanket as he ordered for a sandwich and lemon water. "Are you not going to freshen up?" he looked at me.

"How am I supposed to get up and go to freshen up? You guys are still sitting here and I am not dressed". Mithun got up to leave the room, when Hemant giggled. "What is it that we have not see now! We cleaned you before putting you on the bed last night. We were gentlemen for sure and you are safe, are you not? So what are you shy of or worried about now?" he laughed saying that. "Or is it that you are scared now?" He was provoking me knowing very well that I don't like to be provoked or challenged. I would do anything to prove it the other way then.

"Why will I be scared or shy now? I really don't care!" came from my mouth instantly which shocked Mithun to an extent since he stopped all of a sudden and looked at me. "Prove it dear" challenged Hemant.

Now that challenge was a little too much for my ego. Also my mind asked me the same thing 'they have anyways seen me in all my naked glory, so what am I worried about now?' I pulled the blanket off me in one go, showing my naked self to them again. I got off the bed, stretched and twisted myself a bit, showing off my toned & firm, 36C-32-38 body to them again. I looked at Hemant who had his eyes to my eyes and Mithun had his mouth open a bit, gaping at what was happening. I did not bother and walked towards the bathroom and closed the door behind me. Once in I smiled to myself at the way Mithun was gaping and also feeling proud of my friends for their deed last night.

I did not have a shower, but freshened up just by brushing my teeth and washing my face, etc. I stepped out again wanting to pick my clothes and towel before having a shower. As I stepped out, I saw both of them were watching TV. Mithun had placed himself on the chair again. I saw the breakfast already delivered to the room and was placed on the table.

"Have your breakfast or at least the lemon water before your shower. You will feel better." said Hemant. He probably was checking if I would actually remain naked for more time. I smiled and walked to the table and picked the lemon water. I was not hungry to eat something.

Seeing I was being comfortable the way I am with both of them, Hemant decided to tease me more I guess. "So walk up to the bed to sit down, we might get a good view of that butt again" he laughed.

I nodded a negative "You don't get lucky all the time. Mind moving from the couch so I can sit there?" as I pointed towards the bed asking him to sit on the bed. I was not sure where the discussion was taking us but I liked what was happening.

His response was a shocker "Sit on my lap then" he said with a loud laugh again. Mithun was absolutely speechless looking at what was happening. Looking at his condition I decided to tease Mithun more and provoke Hemant.

I turned to look at Mithun "Do you mind if I sit on your lap instead, Mithun?" and not waiting for a reply, I stepped towards him, turning around to face Hemant and showing my butt to Mithun, I sat on his lap. Not feeling uncomfortable a bit, but could feel Mithun squirm a bit under me. "Am I too heavy Mithun" I asked looking at him over my shoulder. He nodded a no but was sweating by now. I made myself more comfortable on his lap and looked at Hemant, who had gone a bit red by now but was still smiling. I could make out he was enjoying the whole situation by now. I started drinking the lemon water from the glass and finished it all in a gulp. It did made my throat feel much better. I kept the empty glass on the table.

Hemant could not control himself any longer. He got up and walked to where we were sitting "Guess, you should just get up and go for a shower Sangeetha" he said, stretching his hand for me to hold and get up. I laughed, held his hand and got up, this time consciously knowing that Mithun gets the up close view of my butt.

"If you feel so and stop challenging or provoking me again" I said looking at Hemant.

(Lets call Hemant H and Mithun M from here. Too much of their names)

I was standing facing H and was just about to step aside when H cupped both my butt cheeks with both his hands around me. He literally squeezed my butt whispering "You like this and want this don't you?"

I was expecting that might be since I was not shocked nor did I react. I stood there for a minute or two not pushing him away nor saying anything. That's when I felt H's hands leaving my butt and moving up and another pair of hands cupped my butt and started playing. M joined in.

This was not the first time I have had multiple hands on my body, but this time it was special. My best friends, were lusting after me. A feel that we never had in all these years since college. H rubbed his hands against the sides of my torso taking it up from my under my arms to my breasts, cupping them now where as M had his one hand on my butt and his other hand started to travel to the front to my navel. I was sandwiched between these 2 men with no struggle or resistance and even better for them, I was all naked!

I felt a pair of lips on my neck from the back and in all this a slight gasp escaped my mouth. My eyes were closed since I was trying to feel the lust building. As soon as my lips parted with that gasp, I felt another pair of lips over mine with a warm tongue and saliva entering my mouth. I bit the lips that came to me now and started sucking it more, not letting the tongue inside my mouth pull out. I slowly lost control of the 4 hands roaming all over my body. I felt one hand move to my trimmed pussy with 2/3 fingers going inside. My body almost jumped at that but with 2 men holding me, I did not move.

The fingers that went into my pussy came out and the next thing I know was H stopped kissing me and I could get the aroma of my juices near my face. The slimy fingers rubbed my lips asking me to open them, which I did gladly and felt the fingers go into my mouth with H sealing it over with his lips again. Both H and me were licking and sucking my juices off those fingers. H moved back again and this time I felt a pair of lips over my left breast while another pair of lips over my right. I was too excited and opened my eyes, still sucking on those fingers. I saw H sucking my left breast and M sucking my right and it was M's fingers that were in my mouth. Not sure when M had moved front. Both my hands involuntarily moved up holding both their head and gently caressing their hair as they sucked my breasts.

I let go of M's fingers from my mouth and moaned "suckle on them like babies, my babies" and they did exactly that.

I tried to reach my hands to their pants as they were suckling, but it was difficult and they denied it too.

H said "Patience dear, patience" and went back to suckling me.

They slowly pushed me back towards my bed not taking their lips off and pushed me down on the bed, with them crawling to both my sides, continuing the same thing. Their hands moved to my thighs, pulling them apart towards them as if I was spreading my legs with my pussy opening up. In uniformity both of them moved their hands towards my pussy with one holding and rubbing my clit with the other inserting the fingers into my pussy again. I was moaning and gasping for breath, my body wiggling. Both of them put one leg each of theirs over my thigh to stop me from moving or wiggling.

M now brought his face up to mine, with his other hand he adjusted the hair on my face and looked deep into my eyes. He smiled and I now realized it was his fingers that was inside me again. H continued to suck and lick on my breast playnig with my clit down below. M brought his face down over mine taking my lips into his for a gentle yet passionate kiss. Sucking and chewing my lips for a while, he began kissing my chin, neck and all the way down to my trimmed mound.

H and M stopped doing anything and looked at each other and smiled. "You can go first for this one" H told M winking at him. M smiled as he darted his tongue into my pussy spreading the lips with both his hands, making me gasp a bit louder now.

H seeing him lick me and tongue fuck me, looked at me, smiled and placed his lips on my hips on the side. He started kissing his way up along the side of my body which slowly turned into him licking leaving a trail of saliva. He reached the side of my breast, still licking and came up to my neck. And now, keeping a totally flat tongue over my neck he licked his way up to my lips and continued licking my lips. He then gently placed a kiss over my lips and kept kissing my nose, eyes and forehead and back again to my lips letting me suck on his lips now. His hands moved up to both my breasts kneading and playing with the nipples again.

An orgasm began building inside me and I was not ashamed in voicing it out. "I am cumming" I whispered a moan holding M's head with my one hand spreading my legs more for him.

As H heard me moan, he also moved next to M "I will help you too" and looking at M "May I?".

I looked down my body to see both the men looking and smiling at each other, only that M had his face gleaming now. He nodded as both of them got their tongues out and started licking around and inside my pussy , taking turns. and when I started moaning a bit loud, M hurriedly came up placing his lips over mine to silence the sounds as H darted his tongue in now. With this change of men and their playing, I cummed. Almost in a squirt that H could not manage it all in his mouth. My body arched as I cummed and I let myself feel light, post that. I had my eyes closed feeling the ecstatic lightness in my body when M also moved down licking the juices from over my thighs and mound.

They left me and moved and I did not feel like moving. After a few moments I opened my eyes to see both of them standing by both the sides of the bed, looking at me and smiling. I realized how I must be looking now. Totally naked, legs spread, covered in their saliva and my juices... all together in a mess.

I tried to get up when both of them pushed me back with H saying "Relax and lie down. We want to take a good look at our best friend who in real is a wild slut" I did not know if it was a compliment or if they were trying to humiliate, but I did lie back letting them take a good look at my naked body and all the mess that I was.

"Its time that we also show you what we have got" M said looking at me and then at H. Saying that he did not hesitate but pull his tee from over his head and pull down the tracks along with his undies in one go, getting naked. He kicked it to the corner and got over the bed. He had a hard boner which was about 7" or so and thick.

H stood there not moving but smiling looking at both of us. He leaned forward "hey, you were trying provoke me by sitting on his lap a while ago and so I would see. Now let me see him take you" and turning to M "hope you would not mind me watching buddy" and threw a kiss at me using his hands.

M smiled and got on top of me moving my legs to the side and positioning himself over me. He came down with his cock at the entrance of my pussy and his face over mine. My hand went forward to hold his cock and guide it inside of my pussy, as I spread my legs really wide. His cock went in stretching my pussy walls. He began kissing me deep and hard as he started humping my pussy.

I was about to lock my legs behind him when I felt H pat my legs asking me not to "Hey, turn around guys. I am not just interested to see a man's butt go forward and back" he laughed.

Without pulling out M held me by neck and turned me around by going under me and I was on top of him, still lying over him.

"I dont think I need to teach you how to ride lady, do I?" H asked giggling along with it. "Sit up so I can see your body move baby" he said and even before he could finish I was sitting on M with his dick inside me. I started grinding my hips over him with a little bounce to it and started fucking him. I placed my hand on his chest for support as I increased the pace.

"What a body and what a slut you are Sangeetha!" exclaimed H. "If I had known this since college, I would have at least had you then if not marry you too" he smiled.

I was having sex with 2 married men was a sudden realization, but it was too late to stop. I smiled back and continued to ride M looking at H and M alternatively. M let his hands roam around freely over my body and settled it over my hips holding it for support as I was riding him.

H moved closer to me and let his hands run over my breasts and rubbing me down till my navel and back. Going behind me rubbing my neck to down my spine and back. "I cant hold it any more" he said as he moved in front of me so I can see him and started stripping. He was in no hurry but quickly took off his tee and shorts and moved to me in his boxer shorts with a tent in the front.

"I want you to take this off for me, please" he smiled. I momentarily stopped riding M and with my torso towards H pulled his boxers down with his 8"+ long dick hitting my chin and rubbed against my face with pre-cum all over. He was longer than M for sure but not as thick. Letting his boxer down, he climbed the bed and stood next to me, all naked, with his cock dangling next to my face.

I smiled looking at him, held his cock and slowly started to stroke it and I continued riding M too. I then kissed the head of his cock and slowly gulped it into my mouth. H held my face and slowly started mouth fucking me but was very gentle. I continued to ride M along side. The room only had moaning and gasping sounds for a while, along with the aroma of sweat and cum to an extent. The springs under the mattress could be heard creaking a bit as we were fucking each other.

M started throbbing inside and was groaning saying he was going to cum. H stopped and got down helping me to get up and move aside. H asked M to lie down and me bent over him sucking his dick.

I was on my fours bent down over M when H positioned himself behind me "Let me see that curvy and fleshy ass of yours and I would love to take you doggy" he murmured.

"Put up a good show for me man" M laughed hearing H. "I want to cum in her mouth looking at you" he winked as I got ready to suck him feeling H's cock go inside my wet pussy. He went in pretty smooth and I started sucking M with his cock covered in my juices. M held my hair over my face to see his cock go inside my mouth and kept looking at H fucking me from behind. Both the men at times reached out to squeeze and play with my breasts once in a while.

M started throbbing again and I knew he was close. I started sucking him harder and now stroking his cock too with my tongue rubbing over his cock. A warm spurt hit my upper jaw inside my mouth and multiple spurts after that inside my mouth. M was moaning and panting for breath. A few drops of him cum started leaking from my mouth on to his cock and stomach since his cock was still in my mouth and I could not swallow it. I finally let go of M's cock once it stopped throbbing and spurting cum. His cock had become a bit soft as it slipped out of my mouth and I swallowed all that was in my mouth. I bent down and licked his cock clean and dry along with the cum that had dripped down, swallowing it all.

12