An Unexpected Treat

Story Info
A young lady gets a sexy treat when she's feeling bored.
4.9k words
3.97
9.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An unexpected treat

Monday had started in the usual way for Anna, she was performing housework and other duties that didn't exactly thrill her. She was alone in the house and wished there were something more interesting to do.

She had a coffee break and viewed one of her social media applications used to chat with friends. Pablo was online so she dropped a quick "Hello" message to him. He responded immediately as Anna was his favourite girl.

They chatted briefly and Anna explained how bored she was, and Pablo offered to resolve that problem for her. She asked how but he wouldn't say, just that he could give her a day she would never forget. Anna was reluctant to go along without knowing but Pablo had always been good to her. She agreed and Pablo said he would message her when he'd organised things. Anna wondered what was going to happen. Perhaps he was going to take her to a seafood restaurant as he knew she loved them?

She had always been impatient but after what seemed an age to her Pablo rang her mobile. He said to be ready in ten minutes as a taxi would be arriving to pick her up. She enquired where it would be taking her, and she was surprised and a little disconcerted when the taxi driver told her they were going to Pablo's home address.

When the taxi driver dropped Anna off Pablo went out to meet her. He guided her through the door and took her coat. Pablo knew Anna's likes and dislikes and had prepared accordingly. He asked her to sit down and went to the kitchen. He returned with a half bottle of prosecco, a dozen oysters and a plate of king prawns. Anna was thrilled as this was her perfect combination but was wondering if this was just a starter.

When they had finished the food and drink Pablo took her hand and asked her to stand. He opened the door and took her upstairs into the second bedroom. On the bed, there was a red satin robe and a pair of skimpy leopard skin thongs.

He asked her to remove all her clothes and put on the thong and robe. She said she hadn't agreed to have sex with him, and he said that wouldn't be happening. He did however insist the clothing change was necessary. He also said he would be dressing in sexy male underwear and a satin robe.

When they had both changed, he asked her to sit on the bed. He reached into his robe pocket and pulled out a black eye mask. She was shocked and afraid, asking why he needed that. Pablo explained that it was part of the surprise. She slid it carefully over her head making sure the mask covered her eyes fully.

He opened the door and explained to her he would be guiding her along safely. He took her by the hands and asked her to stand carefully. They walked slowly with Pablo walking backwards until they were in the main bedroom. Anna could smell a strong floral fragrance and recognised it as lavender which was her favourite.

He walked her to the end of the bed and told her to sit there. He placed her hands on the edge of the bed and asked her to keep them there for the moment. She was uneasy as something told her there was someone else there.

Pablo told her that when he'd brought her here before he hadn't been happy with his performance, and he wanted to give her something he felt she deserved. She told him everything had been fine so there was no need to do anything, but Pablo was insistent.

At that point, Pablo told her it was time that he would remove the blindfold and show her the treat that awaited her. She started to breathe noticeably faster as Pablo started to pull the ribbons that would release the bow holding the blindfold. As it released and fell away, she looked forward and saw a sight she never expected to see. In front of her was a naked Black man over six feet tall. The attribute that stood out, particularly though was his penis. It was semi-erect now but about ten inches in length and with a significant girth. Anna turned to Pablo and said, "What do you want me to do baby?"

Pablo looked at her, smiled and said "It's for you baby to give you the gift you deserve. His name is Romeo, and he is here to give you what you deserve, and it'll turn me on too." Anna looked at the huge black cock again and said, "I don't think I can take it, please don't make me."

Pablo put his arm around her and said, "Hold it in your hands and stroke it to get a feel for it. Romeo is happy for me to stay with you as long as I want so I'll stay to make sure you're ok. Please go with it, for me?"

Anna reached out and took the huge shaft in her hands, she stroked her fingers to the top running them over the tip. She then stroked down the cock amazed at its length. Her fingers fondled his huge balls wondering if the semen would be inside her pussy later that day. While she played with his cock, she could feel the blood pumping into it making it fully erect.

Romeo put his hands on Anna's shoulders and pulled her gently to her feet. "Ok Anna, we'll get you ready, shall we?" He reached down and untied the bow holding her robe closed. As it opened her bare breasts were exposed and she felt vulnerable but strangely excited. The Satin robe slipped easily over her shoulders and Romeo told her to let it fall to the carpet.

She stood there naked except for her skimpy thongs. Romeo reached forward and slid his hands onto her buttocks which were beautifully curved and well-filled in the way that many Latino girls are. His fingers slid up and pushed inside the side straps. He then slid her pants down until gravity made them fall to the carpet.

"Ok gorgeous, kneel on the end of the bed facing away from me." While she was getting on the bed, he picked up her clothing and passed it to Pablo. Anna now knelt in place facing away and Romeo placed his hands on her hips.

He said "Good, well done, now I want you to drop your arms down until your face is flat on the bed. Then arch your back slightly to keep your bottom up." She obliged but said, "You are not going into my bottom, are you?"

Romeo laughed and said, "Not this time, it is just a way of speaking." She was relaxed by the answer and less concerned about being hurt. However, it made him think thought that anal sex would have to be approached with some thought if it weren't going to cause a disaster.

Pablo knelt alongside Anna to talk. "I'm going to stand with Romeo while he penetrates you baby, and I'll stay until he's having sex with you and I'm happy that things are good with you. Is that ok?" She gave it a cautious agreement, so Pablo walked back to be alongside Romeo.

Romeo began speaking again. "Last thing Anna is to open your lovely legs as wide as you can." She started to slide her legs apart and as she did, her bottom dropped. As this happened her pussy lips opened slightly, and the pink flesh of her vagina was visible.

When she was in position, he thanked her and had one last thing to say. "Almost every girl I've spoken to says that when they've had big black cock, they don't want white cock anymore." So, remember to ask Pablo to get you plenty after today as I'm sure you'll love it. BBC as it's called is all you'll want."

After this, he carefully slipped two fingers into her pussy. Anna wriggled with delight and began to breathe a little heavier. He continued to stimulate her until her pussy was wet. He knew that correct foreplay was the key to a satisfied girl. He then used his fingers to keep her pussy lips apart. She felt the tip of his penis touch her pussy and braced herself.

She was fearing a painful time, but Romeo was an experienced lover. That is one of the reasons Pablo selected him. The foreplay had relaxed her and stretched her pussy very slightly. Romeo inserted the head of his penis and applied gentle pressure. Anna took a deep breath as the huge head slid between her legs. The juices flowed and it started to seem that things would work out well after all. His cock gradually slid further in until Anna had taken about six inches. At this point, she seemed to recognise that this was about average length so said, "Is it nearly all the way in?"

Pablo went down to her, so he was close to her face. "There's a few more inches yet baby but just relax and you'll be fine." Anna was concerned by what he had just told her. "I'm not sure I can take it, baby. Please don't let him hurt me."

Pablo stroked her face and assured her that Romeo wasn't going to hurt her and that he would stay with her until Romeo had hopefully achieved full penetration. He walked back to Romeo, and he was starting slow thrusting movements, each thrust went in a little deeper than previously, so Anna wasn't as frightened as a straightforward insertion.

After about a dozen thrusts the key moment arrived and Anna jumped slightly as his balls started bouncing into her thighs. A moment later and the first light slap as her beautifully curvaceous bottom met the side of his groin.

Pablo watched as Romeo began to increase the speed of his thrusts and the length. It reminded him of watching a steam engine with a huge glistening piston pumping in and out. Each time he drove it home Anna let out a little moan of satisfaction much to Pablo's delight.

He went down to speak to her. "You've taken the full length of it, baby. Does it feel good?" She opened her eyes, and it was obvious from the look on her face. "Yes Pablo, it feels fantastic."

Pablo stood up and said, "Ok Anna, Romeo is going to fuck you for the next hour. If you can take more, I might allow you extra time." I'll be in the next room; the doors will remain open in case you need me.

When Pablo had left the room Romeo wanted to have more fun with Anna. "Well gorgeous, do you like BBC?" Anna responded at once with a nod and a big smile.

He followed up with "Which cock do you prefer now?" Anna gave him the answer he wanted "Negro" which is Spanish for black.

He continued to stroke deep into her, taking note of her breathing. She looked as though she might be reaching orgasm. Before the meeting, he had discussed whether he should make her have one orgasm or multiple orgasms. They had decided to see if they could give her one spectacular orgasm. As a result, he decided it was time to change things.

He withdrew from her pussy much to her dismay and told her to sit on the bed while he gave his cock a quick wash.

He returned and lay flat on the bed. He told her to give his cock some attention to make sure it was fully erect. She crawled across the bed and sat alongside him. Romeo put his hand around her bottom and stroked it which she obviously liked. He said, "Sarah, I want you to show how much you love BBC by sucking mine." Anna asked if he was going to ejaculate in her mouth to which he said he was.

She lifted his cock and moved around to get into a more comfortable position. She moved forward wondering if she could do him justice. Her lips slid over his huge knob, and she started to move down the thick shaft. Anna moved rhythmically hoping to give him the best experience she could but knowing she couldn't take all of it as she wasn't a girl that had done deep throat with any guy never mind this size before.

As she did this Romeo put his hand on her bottom and eased his fingers into her crack. He ran them up and down before starting to use his middle finger to stimulate her anus. She wriggled in delight when he did this, so he continued. After arousing her this way he lifted his thumb and carefully pushed it into her bottom. She was taken aback by this but went along anyway. He pushed his thumb in as deep as possible and carefully stretched her anus. He saw that she was surprisingly thrilled by this and noted it mentally. She wasn't aware this was all to prepare for later.

In the meantime, she had taken less than half of his cock in her mouth but that was her limit. It didn't really matter as he was receiving just as big a kick from it. He felt he was about to come so said "Hey gorgeous, I'm going to come soon. Can you swallow please?" Anna said she would try.

Less than thirty seconds after that Anna felt a pumping sensation going through his cock and a second or so later a jet of warm sticky semen hit the back of her throat. Her instant reaction was to gag but she kept his cock in her mouth until it stopped. She squeezed a few more drops out between her luscious lips and he asked her to open her mouth. He could see the white liquid there, so he said, "Be a good girl and swallow." She swallowed hard and managed to take it all down surprisingly easily.

Romeo went to the bathroom again to wash his cock and Anna followed to use some mouthwash to freshen her mouth.

When they got back to the bedroom Anna's first task was to restore his penis back to its full potential. She did this using her massage skills learned previously stroking his erogenous zones gently until the black mamba was ready to strike. His balls still looked a little deflated, but this wouldn't take long to get back to normal.

Romeo rolled onto his side, grasped Anna by the shoulders and pushed her down onto the bed facing up with her head on the pillows. He positioned himself between her feet and eased them apart. He leant forward and lifted her feet onto his shoulders. After doing this he moved further forward and ensured that her legs hung over his shoulders comfortably.

"I wanted you in this position gorgeous because you have a full view of your own pussy. And you'll see me enter you right from the start." And he grasped his penis with one hand and guided it towards her pussy. The tip slid between her labial lips, and she watched him press the huge black mamba into her vagina. Somehow it seemed far larger now he was on top of her with her legs wide open. He pressed it in deep with a single steady thrust. Anna let out a delighted squeal and grasped his shoulders. He then followed it with a steady stream of thrusts, this time Anna could see the penetration taking place, unlike the first time. Romeo worked hard to give maximum satisfaction making sure he was using his full stroke length and ending it with a slap as his thighs met her bottom.

Romeo maintained a steady stroke rate being proud of his stamina. Sometimes he would slow down and allow Anna to get her breath back but when she had he would slowly build back up again. He looked at the clock and realised that the hour was nearly over. He needed to find out if Anna was going to have any extra time.

"Hey gorgeous, reckon you can take any more time as the one hour is almost over?" Anna responded with "Si, I want another hour if possible."

Romeo called Pablo from the other room while still thrusting into Anna. As Pablo entered, he seemed a little surprised to see them as they were especially as Anna was obviously in ecstasy.

"Anna wants another hour. That's fine by me but you're the boss. Is that ok with you?" Pablo responded by saying it was fine. He left the room and let them get on with it.

Pablo increased the pace carefully monitoring Anna's breathing patterns. This time he wasn't slowing down and she prepared herself as she felt herself coming but at that point, he eased off slightly. She opened her eyes wide and said "No baby, please don't slow. I need to come." He smiled and told her she would have to beg to come but not now. She looked angry but had no choice as he eased off and withdrew from her.

For a few minutes, they lay alongside each other with his arms around hers. His erection had reached a peak again, so he started to get up again. He stroked her cheek and said, "Ok Anna, it's time we had some more fun. I want you to kneel on the bed doggy style." While she was doing this he reached to the table at the side and grabbed a tube of lubricant which he applied to his penis then used his hands to push her buttocks apart exposing her anus. Romeo slid his thumb into her anus again and worked it around to get her to relax her muscles. He could sense her tension and she said "I didn't really want to do anal sex, but I have loved everything so far. I'm not sure I could take someone your size in my bottom." Romeo smiled and spoke to reassure her "Don't worry gorgeous, I'm going to be very gentle with you. I'm here to give you pleasure not a painful and unpleasant experience."

He eased his thumb out and pressed the tip of his stiff penis into her anus. Anna started to panic as she wasn't one for anal sex and with a penis the size of Romeo's she was worried. Romeo only applied gentle pressure as he could feel her closing her muscles tight. By using rhythmic pushes, she started to relax, and he felt his cock sliding into her. He had no intention of going in too deep as hurting her was not something he was prepared to do. The lubricant helped ensure penetration was relatively easy, but she still wasn't fully relaxed and periodically tensed her muscles which gave her a little discomfort. When this occurred Romeo would stop thrusting, gently stroking her body and calming her by saying "Relax baby, it's ok." Generally, that would help, and she would release her muscles.

Gradually, he managed to insert about six inches of his penis into her and decided that was more than enough. He arched his back and continued to thrust into her stroking his hand over her buttocks and periodically down to stroke her labial lips. He paid attention to how she was reacting and was pleased to see that Anna was taking deep breaths as she was being stimulated towards orgasm. She probably didn't realise that the anus carried far more points of stimulation than anywhere else. But she did now. Romeo realised that Anna wanted desperately to orgasm, but he wasn't going to let her do that just yet. However, he wanted to avoid making her angry again, so he slowly and carefully withdrew which gave her a mixture of relief and disappointment at the loss of the sexual stimulation. After withdrawal, he explained he would just go and clean up for hygiene reasons but would be back soon.

Upon his return he took her in his arms, holding her body firmly next to his, her buttock cheeks resting against him. Her bottom felt like a hot dog as his huge sausage rested in the crack of her cheeks which made her feel horny again. She felt his fingers slide into her pussy to see if she was ready for more action. He was pleased that she was extremely wet, so he released his grip and pulled himself onto the bed.

Pablo made an appearance at that point and smiled as he watched them together. Anna looked at him and asked if everything was ok, but Pablo just let her know he'd come to see how it was going.

Romeo laid on his back and grasped his penis. He lifted it upright and without any hesitation, Anna took it from him and started to work her lips on the end and down the shaft. Several times she withdrew it and spat onto his cock to keep it lubricated. Pablo was watching this and was turned on seeing her do that. Anna had never been fucked as hard as she had been today and wanted more so she hoped that if she gave Romeo something he wanted it might get her something extra later.

She again used her lips on his cock then opened her mouth a little as she took the black snake into her mouth. She pushed forward until she felt the end of his cock reach her throat and gagged slightly before withdrawing, she repeated this about six times before sucking on the shaft again. Romeo slapped her sexy bottom and smiled. He groaned with delight which made Anna sure she had done the right thing.

Anna shuffled to get alongside Romeo then straddled him with her face towards him. Pablo guessed what she was going to do and popped out quickly returning with a cowboy hat. If she was going to be a cowgirl she might as well be dressed for it. She laughed and put it on before lifting herself up and positioning herself over his rigid black cock. She eased herself down slowly until it was entering her pussy and she let out a moan of delight. She opened her legs further to take additional inches then she started to move up and down like a true cowgirl. Romeo watched her movements and contributed by making thrusts to give extra penetration. She certainly appreciated it and she put her head back and closed her eyes as she groaned in ecstasy. Romeo didn't want her to climax yet, so he reluctantly had to change things to something that he had more control over. He lifted his muscled torso from the bed, Anna opened her eyes and leant forward. He put his arms on her shoulders and kissed her lips. "Time for something you might not have experienced gorgeous."

12