An Unexpected Trip Ch. 05

Story Info
Arthur and Digitalis try to enjoy their time before dinner.
2.3k words
4.25
1.5k
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something strange about the long hallway. Arthur stepped forward, his memories quickly but sloppily reassembling themselves. He'd just finished...something. He looked down: he wore a large puffy coat with a comfortable elastic closure around the base of his wings, borrowed from his brother; his black-feathered crowlike wings looked glossy and freshly-preened; and his curly waist-length dark hair hung over his shoulder in the formal Renoige warrior style, complete with ceremonial obsidian clip.

Arthur didn't remember doing his hair that way, and when he tried to think about it he was met with a vague mental fog.

"Ugh, I must've fallen asleep," Arthur said to himself. A few steps brought him to the front lobby of..."Where is this again?"

Wherever he was, Digitalis wasn't there. His empty paper cup sat next to the couch, though.

"He must've gone to the bathroom," declared Arthur, not really sure why he was talking to himself. Arthur tried the men's bathroom door and it was locked. So was the women's bathroom, which Arthur had only tried because he'd suddenly realized he needed to go himself.

Arthur could hear a low hum coming from one of the hallways and followed it. He found himself near the end of the hallway, and a flash of blue feathers through the nearest door beckoned him inside.

A large planter sat next to the door along the wall, festooned with decorative red erythrum vines. Digitalis stood in front of it, pissing into the plants. He almost tried to screen himself with one of his bluejay-like wings, but relaxed when he saw Arthur. Digitalis wore his university sweats, and his short, wavy blue hair was tousled like it was after he woke up every morning.

"That's a great idea," Arthur heard himself say aloud, watching Digitalis as he sidled up next to him. He reached down to unzip his jeans, and Digitalis put a hand on his arm, still steadily peeing into the planter.

"Bear, everything is in the wrong place," he said urgently. It didn't make sense and made Arthur pause.

Arthur opened his mouth to ask Digitalis what he meant, and the room faded around them.

"We're almost home," said Digitalis, except he said it in Arthur's brother Fox's voice. "Hang in there, Koda."

The last part of Digitalis to fade was his clear, pupilless amber eyes.

Whump!

The seatbelt dug into Arthur's midsection, compressing his bladder. He opened his eyes and found that he was looking directly into the eyes of what appeared to be an angry smurf in a kilt. The word "crivens" populated the speech bubble next to it.

Whump!

"Sorry about that," called Fox's voice. Arthur sat up. His wings felt pinched between him and the wall of groceries in the middle of the van.

Arthur stretched in the limited space he had and glanced out the window. Heavy snow blanketed the rolling hills around him and weighed down the native evergreen trees, and the iron-colored clouds above threatened even more. Arthur moved a bag of rice and caught a glimpse of Digitalis, whose wings were similarly smooshed to his sides. His pupilless eyes glanced up at Arthur.

"Hey Bear," Digitalis said awkwardly. "You're finally awake. Good timing-"

The van hit another bump, but it was a familiar bump. Arthur's nephew Koda hopped out of the van as soon as it stopped in the driveway and skittered inside. Arthur and Digitalis helped carry some of the groceries into the kitchen, and retired to the small mother-in-law house out back afterward while Fox and Koda made dinner.

"How long was I asleep?" yawned Arthur, closing the sliding glass back door behind him as they left the house. A wheelchair-accessible cement walkway led to the mother-in-law house they were staying in.

Digitalis checked his phone. "It's six-thirty, so about half an hour. There wasn't much to miss." They had to step over a small bank of snow to get to the front porch of their lodgings. "We all had juice boxes and complained about having to pee."

The front door closed out the worst of the snowbound silence. Earlier at the funeral home, Arthur had caught Digitalis relieving himself into some potted erythrum vines and stopped to watch. Arthur had even "watered" a few of the plants himself, and they had been about to take it further when they'd had to leave.

"Can we pick up where we left off?" asked Digitalis, pulling off his hoodie. As Digitalis hung it on the coat rack by the door, Arthur noted the bulge in his sweatpants.

"Yes but let's add a hot shower. I'm freezing." Arthur deposited his coat on the rack and followed Digitalis to the bathroom. Arthur had intended to disrobe, but a moment later he found himself making out with Digitalis in front of the mirror. Arthur noted in his reflection that he was a little gray underneath his freckles, and his bad wing was as stiff as his penis should've been. Digitalis's body was warm against his, and Arthur greedily absorbed the heat, feeling Digitalis's erection push into his thigh.

A knock at the front door cut them short again.

"I'll get it," said Digitalis, adjusting his crotch. "You start the shower and warm up, I'll be right back." He stretched up, kissed Arthur, and Arthur sighed as Digitalis shut the bathroom door behind him.

The heat from the water soaked into Arthur's limbs, and he stood contentedly under the shower for what felt like a long time. So long that Arthur was starting to wonder where Digitalis went.

Arthur peeked out of the shower. According to the clock on the wall, it had only been about five minutes. In the hallway, Arthur heard the front door latch. Digitalis entered the bathroom a moment later; a dusting of snow was melting on his Math Team t-shirt. He was pale and apple-cheeked, and his wings were slightly puffed out.

"Sorry that took so long," said Digitalis. "Fox and I got the snow shovel from his tool shed. Now I can shovel if I start getting restless and need some exercise."

"Wow, that is fantastic," sighed Arthur, stepping out of the shower. Now that he'd warmed up he had no issues getting hard, especially while standing in front of Digitalis.

Digitalis approached Arthur and put his arms around him. "You're freezing," commented Arthur, feeling Digitalis's boner pressing into his thigh. "Did you go outside like that?"

"Only for a few minutes," said Digitalis. "And I told Fox we'd be taking a nap, so we shouldn't have any more interruptions."

Arthur went in for a kiss again, and Digitalis stretched up to meet him.

"What would you have done if we'd had five more minutes alone after we watered the plants?" asked Digitalis coyly.

Digitalis sat down on the couch in the living room and Arthur kneeled between his legs. Remembering the windows in the front door, Arthur had slid the coat rack in front of it. With Fox's borrowed coat, it was bulky enough to block both.

"Do you really think we would've gotten caught?" asked Digitalis, making a small noise in the back of his throat when Arthur pulled back the waistband on his sweatpants. The crotch had dried since Digitalis wet himself at the funeral home, but underneath his briefs were still damp.

"Maybe," said Arthur, freeing Digitalis's dick. Digitalis was already hard and flinched when Arthur gently prodded his shaft. "Have you been this wound up the whole time?"

Digitalis's face turned pink. "Off and on. I know it's weird because I was stuffed in the van with your family and-"

Arthur stopped Digitalis by licking the head of his penis. Normally Arthur would've started slow, but Digitalis was so worked up that he just went for it.

"Bear-" Digitalis stifled a moan and pulled up his shirt. Arthur alternated deep-throating and using his tongue, and didn't skip a beat when Digitalis exploded in his mouth.

Digitalis came in short, excited bursts. There was nothing between them and the couch, so Arthur swallowed everything. It tasted vaguely sweet; Digitalis had spent part of the afternoon consuming various fruit teas, Arthur recollected vaguely, and kept sucking until Digitalis stopped ejaculating. When he looked up, Digitalis had slumped sideways on the couch, gasping. Arthur bent forward to kiss Digitalis on the forehead and felt warm drops of cum hit his feet.

"S-sorry," gulped Digitalis. "There was more."

"I'm sorry you had to wait so long for that," said Arthur. "I'll get the blanket, you catch your breath."

The blanket from the night before was in the dryer, and Arthur inspected it while he strode back out into the living room. None of the urine, cum, or even instant coffee had stained it.

Digitalis stood up and Arthur spread the blanket on the couch before sitting down on it. Once Arthur had his bad wing in a comfortable position, Digitalis straddled his lap.

"So are you going to just let go, or wait until you can't hold it?" asked Arthur. Digitalis had pulled his pants back up, and Arthur figured it was for what Digitalis had planned next.

Digitalis scooted up, pressing the bulge in his sweatpants against Arthur's fully-erect cock. "I've really gotta go. When I can pee again I won't be able to hold it-"

Another knock at the door made both of them freeze.

The voice of Fox's partner Caspia drifted through the door. "Hello? Arthur? Digitalis?"

Digitalis's body started shaking. For a long moment, Arthur was sure that Digitalis was going to get up and answer the door like he had the last time, but he didn't. Digitalis gave a faint whimper, and there was a rushing noise as he flooded his pants. Hot urine soaked Arthur's thighs, and he pulled Digitalis closer, stretching back so that the flow washed over his crotch and belly. Arthur couldn't hold back anymore and started touching himself.

"Don't come too quickly," whispered Digitalis, grunting when another knock came at the door. "You promised that you'd tell me-"

"Mom, they're taking a nap," Koda's voice called from further away. "Dad and I would have to make a double batch anyway, so we're just making both."

"Oh, alright," said Caspia. She and Koda returned to the house, their voices fading.

Digitalis let out a big sigh and nuzzled into Arthur's neck, pushing out another long rush of piss.

"Does it feel good?" asked Arthur, keeping his voice low in case someone came back to the door.

Digitalis gave a low moan, nodding. "I almost wish I'd gone in my pants in the funeral home."

"Let's both do it next time," said Arthur.

Arthur followed Digitalis's direction on what to do next: Digitalis had a condom and water-based lubrication ready next to the couch, and stood up to take his pants off while Arthur rolled on the condom.

"Let me know if you feel too stretched, alright?" Arthur said hesitantly.

Digitalis kissed Arthur in response and went down on him in a confident, fluid motion. His muscular body lost its grace as he bounced up and down, so Arthur grabbed his hips and guided them, thrusting upward in time with Digitalis's rhythm. Digitalis was even tighter than Arthur thought he'd be, but the condom and lubrication allowed Arthur to move easily.

Just as it was starting to feel good, Arthur's body tensed. His bad wing started to cramp up, so he shot it out to the side while he shot his load inside Digitalis. The reading lamp next to the couch clattered to the floor in the corner, but neither of them paid it any mind; the first contraction hit Arthur like a train and kept coming. A loud, long vocalization wrenched its way out of Arthur's throat, somewhere between a moan and a shout. Digitalis slowed down when Arthur was finished and shakily lifted himself off of Arthur. A large amount of cum had accumulated in the end of the condom, and Digitalis absently pawed at himself while Arthur removed it and tied it off.

Digitalis was fully hard again, oozing a clear thread of precum onto Arthur.

"Did you still need to pee, or did you go in the shower?" asked Digitalis.

"I do. Do you know how difficult it is to hold it when you're in the shower?" Arthur chided playfully.

"Well I appreciate it," said Digitalis, kissing him again. It took Arthur a moment to relax, and he seemed to let go all at once. A strong jet of urine hit Digitalis in the chest before Arthur aimed it at Digitalis's cock.

"I almost peed in the van before I woke up," said Arthur. "I dreamed I was walking in on you peeing in the plants again, and you told me not to."

Digitalis stayed still, letting Arthur's urine hit him while he fondled Arthur's butt. "So now if you call me a good influence, I can reply 'in your dreams.'" Digitalis kissed Arthur's neck, and his body tightened against Arthur.

Another knock on the front door broke the silence, about half a second before Digitalis blew his load on Arthur's stomach. Digitalis stifled a cry into the crook of Arthur's neck, and Arthur reached down and stroked to help him finish. Digitalis arched his back and moaned into Arthur's shoulder while the knock came again, quick and light.

"Senna, let them nap," called Caspia's voice. A set of light footsteps receded, and Digitalis sat up, shaking. Arthur was still urinating, and gave Digitalis's belly one last squirt before slowing to a drip.

"I think I need a nap," Digitalis whispered.

When they got up, they found that some of the piss had run down and left a wet spot in the carpet. The blanket had absorbed most of it though, and went into the wash after a brief shower. Digitalis didn't bother getting dressed after he dried off and plopped down onto the bed.

"Has Cas texted you about dinner?" asked Arthur. Digitalis didn't answer right away, and when Arthur sat down on the bed he noticed that Digitalis was snoring softly, and his eyes were closed. Arthur stretched out next to him and fell asleep until the inevitable knocks at the door came again two hours later.