An Unexpected Turn

Story Info
Girls night out leads to new interests.
1k words
4.06
19.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KallGirl
KallGirl
11 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

***

I kissed a girl tonight. I kissed my best friend.

The thought repeats itself as I lay next to her on the bed. We went out for a night of drinking and dancing. It's the first time we've both been single at the same time. She broke up with her girlfriend last month and my relationship with my boyfriend came to a standstill last week.

So we decided instead of moping about our broken hearts we would celebrate our freedom. We drank and danced and drank some more. I always had the intention of coming back to sleep in her bed tonight; as we have slept for numerous sleepovers before. But I hadn't intended for my heart to be beating so fast. The alcohol and dancing and boys and kissing had all blended together in a blur of fun when Tiarne grabbed my hand and pulled me to her, we dirty danced as the night wore on. But it turned into something more when I saw the spark in her eye. We had an audience of entranced boys watching us together, hoping they could score. I was in such a drunk state that they definitely could have with me, probably with Tiarne too. She took my face in her hands and turned my focus off our onlookers and back to her, and she pulled my lips to hers. The kiss was sweet and soft and tasted of the last shot we had taken together. Her tongue danced with mine as her hands gripped my hips and pulled me to her. Then our lips parted and I took in a breath.

"Time to go home" she announced, "you're definitely drunk".

So home we went; and I find myself thinking of that sobering kiss as I listen to her soft snores next to me. Eventually I drift off to sleep.

I'm woken by the movement of fingers inside my slick wet folds. My eyes stay closed as I enjoy the touch. My legs open wider allowing him full access to his prize. My own hands float to my breasts and I knead them firmly as I let out a moan. I smile at his increased pace as the fingers inside me curl and hit my spot, my mouth falls open as my body spasms. His fingers leave me and I let out a sound of frustration that is met by a girly chuckle from above me. Moist lips meet my mouth and our tongues unite in a familiar dance. When the kiss breaks apart his lips don't leave my skin and he kisses a path from my neck, between my breasts to my belly button. He licks downwards and I can feel his breath hit my bundle of nerves and my body responds arching towards him, offering myself up to him, begging for his mouth. His tongue glides along my folds and finds my most sensitive spot. My body instantly loses control of itself as he sucks on my clit and I suppress a scream in a groggy state.

A coil twists inside me and my body convulses with pleasure as his experienced tongue switches to soft licks and blows. I can feel him taste my juices as they leak out of my core and my hands grip his soft long hair caging him in. I want more, more, more and he doesn't disappoint me. His fingers probe my opening and push inside, curling upwards as his tongue pushes against that spot in the most delicious way and I can't stop the load moan from escaping. My fingers massage his scalp as he continues his assault of my body and I become aware of the pins in his hair. I open my eyes and look down my body into the eyes of my best friend as she licks my pussy. She moans as our eyes meet and lifts her head away from my wet heat.

"You don't know how long I've wanted this" she admits before burying her face in my most private place. My brain can't catch up with my body as it continues to convulse beneath her. She knows, she knows exactly what she is doing. She is practiced and experienced and knows the female body so much better than any man ever will. She knows what this does to me; she knows how good this feels. How incredibly mind-blowing this is. Her tongue is fast and untiring in its attack on my clit, her fingers strong and assured in their movements. She moans against me and the vibration sends me spiralling. I can feel the orgasm taking over and I know she can too as my muscles clench around her. She speeds her actions but doesn't change them and suddenly it takes over and I scream in pleasure as the waves pulse through me. She doesn't stop as my body writhes against her head and my fingers pull her hair. She doesn't ease up as I come down from my high. She doesn't break from her target and I'm falling into the abyss again quickly. This orgasm is twice as strong, twice as long, and twice as overwhelming. Wave after wave hits me, my body is convulsing and twitching and I can hear myself moaning.

As my breathing steadies and I come to I find my face cushioned by Tiarne's clothed boobs and her fingers are dancing on my back, calming me. I'm draped over her and she's humming my favourite song as she caresses me. I fall into a slumber.

I open my eyes and squint at the sunlight flowing in through the open window. Tiarne is lying beside me; watching me. She smiles knowingly at my confused frown and hands me a bottle of red PowerAde. I take it gratefully and drink from the bottle thirstily. Last night's activities left me parched. I sit up and look down, frowning at my naked bottom half. I turn back to Tiarne and she's still smiling at me.

"I thought that part was a dream" I confess.

KallGirl
KallGirl
11 Followers