An Unexpected Turn

Story Info
A hike with a surpise addition.
1k words
4.33
34.4k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For as long as I could remember I had loved being outdoors especially in the many local areas of woodland. With the sun above in a crystal blue sky I knew todays planned hike with my girlfriend Wendy was going to be amazing.

Unfortunately the face that met me at her home said otherwise.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

Wendy looked upset "I've been called into work for emergency cover. Probably be there all day"

Wendy worked as a care assistant in a local old folks home and her hours were varied from a short four hours to an often long twenty four hour spell.

"Aww hell that sucks," I said hugging her.

I watched the tail-lights of her car disappear round the end of the road feeling less than happy.

As I lifted my pack onto my back, I'd already decided to do the hike anyway, I was startled by a female voice.

"You don't look very happy," said Helen, Wendys mother.

"No I'm gutted to be honest."

"Well if you want some company I have a free day. Chris is at work until late so I'm just killing time doing nothing. How far were you planning on going?"

Chris was Helens boyfriend, nice guy but really quiet. I often wondered what she saw in him.

I smiled at Helen "It's about an eight mile circuit if you fancy joining me?"

"Give me five minutes to change into my hiking gear and I'll come with you."

I sat on the wall waiting for Helen to return. When she reappeared she had changed into a red vest top, black bra straps visible, a pair of grey athletic shorts that reached midway down her thigh, brown leather hiking boots and an old New York baseball cap kept her long brown hair in a loose ponytail. As she swung a small pink daysack on her back we headed off.

We chatted aimlessly as the miles passed by, the wooded area giving us temporary reprieve from the blistering sunshine.

"I never expected it to be this hot," Helen said removing her cap and wiping the sweat from her brow with her arm. "Is the old swimming hole still accessible?"

The swimming hole in question had been a favourite of locals for many years but unfortunately the new land owner had decided to fill it in. I did however know of a small waterfall that was ideal to bathe in. After telling Helen we decided a detour was worthwhile.

The minute we reached the waterfall Helen surprised me by stripping off her vest and shorts and leaping into the pool, her black bra matched with black panties.

"This feels incredible," she yelled back at me "Get in here."

I quickly removed my shirt, kicked off my boots and joined her. The water was indeed incredible, taking my breath away as I submerged fully. We spent ten minutes splashing around in the water, my attention constantly drawn to my girlfriends semi naked mother.

Evidently my sly attempts to look didn't go unnoticed "Hey no peeking," Helen said splashing water into my face.

"Sorry," I coughed.

I clambered out of the water, retrieving a small picnic blanket from my pack and spread it out on the ground allowing the sun to dry me as I stretched out. Helen joined me on the blanket, still in her underwear and laid back. Lifting my head slightly I let my eyes travel across her body. Her breasts were slightly smaller than Wendys but had the same shape, her slight tummy, a couple of super feint stretch marks, was the only indication she was a mother. The mound of her most private area was barely contained by her damp underwear, a slight outline of her slit visible through the material.

"Ahem," she said snapping me from my stupor "I thought we said no peeking?"

"Well it's not every day you get to be laid next to your girlfriends mother in her underwear," I smiled.

Helen lifted up onto her right arm "It looks like someone else is enjoying the view too," she said staring at my crotch.

My slightly hardening member couldn't be hidden by my shorts as I apologised and covered it with my hand.

Helen smiled "It's okay. Don't hide yourself like that you'll hurt him."

"Feels pretty weird having a boner in the woods next to you," I said genuinely shocked how laid back Helen was being.

With her left hand Helen slowly pulled the front of her left bra cup forward, her dark nipple rock hard "See you're not the only one who gets hard."

I stared at the fantastic tit in front of me, a warmth that had nothing to do with the sun rushing into my groin. "Wow" I mumbled.

"Show me," Helen said pointing at my hardness.

"Really?" I asked stupidly.

"Yes really. I want to see what makes all that noise come out of Wendys room when you stop over."

I lifted my behind off the blanket and slid my shorts down my thighs, my erection springing free of it's material cage.

"Can I touch it?" Helen asked.

I nodded not believing what was happening.

Her fingers closed round my shaft and slowly began to move along it's length. I laid back marvelling at her touch when her mouth consumed me, her warm breath a precursor to her throat eagerly accepting me. The rush of an approaching explosion had me begging her to stop.

"What's wrong?" she asked "Don't you like it?"

"I want to be inside you," I said breathlessly.

Helen pulled her black panties aside, her pinkness dripping as she mounted me, my length disappearing into her. Our rhythm matched as we moved towards a mutual release, as animalistic as the nature around us. Her body quivered as her orgasm raged through her followed instantly by me releasing my load deep into her soul. Moments passed as we lay collapsed together. We quickly bathed in the pool then redressed.

"We can never let anyone know about this," Helen said kissing me lightly on the cheek.

"I promise," I replied.

We finished the hike in relative silence each lost in our own thoughts. We both knew we had crossed a line that should never have been crossed.

However the line would be crossed again.