An unexpected twist Ch. 01

Story Info
I am punished for misbehaving.
2.8k words
4.39
24.3k
33
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,213 Followers

'Growing up is hard to do' described quite well how I felt as a sophomore in college.

My father was a successful stockbroker for many years and was chosen by his firm as the MVP three years in a row. He made a lot of money, and we knew we were privileged. However, five years ago, the SEC found out he had inside information and used it to earn millions. In addition, it was discovered he cheated his company and stole much of the illegal profits. His trial lasted almost a year. In the end, he was sent to prison for 15 years. In the first year, Mom tried to show a brave face and take care of her two children, but we could hear her crying in her bedroom before we went to sleep. I was the oldest and did my best to console her and offer help as much as I could. Slowly, her cheerful personality came back to her.

My sister, Elsa, was another story. She was younger than me by two years and a senior in high school. She had a cute face but was overweight. Her 5'5" frame weighed about 160 pounds. Guys who looked at her saw a fat girl and showed no interest. I knew she tried her luck online but never saw her going out with a guy. My problem with her was she annoyed me to death. She had no friends and bothered me endlessly with questions related to her homework, shows on TV, gossip, and whatnot.

Unlike her, I was 6'1" and 175 pounds with very little fat. I loved sports and was on the swim team at our school. Girls found me attractive, and I could date almost any girl on campus.

Since I began college, I have gone out with two girls. The first one was a pretty blond, 5'10", 130 pounds, with gorgeous long hair, prominent tits, and long legs. She was the head cheerleader of our football team. On our first date, she sucked me but pulled out as I was about to ejaculate. She was happy to let me play with her boobs and fuck her but insisted I'll cum outside, even when I wore a condom. The last straw was her tendency to talk nonstop on the phone. I broke up with her after 3.5 months. The second girl was pretty, too. She had a dark complexion that she inherited from her South American father. She was short, 5'3", 120 pounds, smart, and smiled a lot. I loved talking to her. Sex with her was terrific - No boundaries whatsoever. She was happy to oblige everything I wanted, from cowgirl to doggy style, from titfucking to anal, and she loved swallowing my seed... I thought I found the perfect girl, but a year later, her family moved east, and she left with them.

I was heartbroken for a while, and Mom tried to console me. It was the first time I noticed the similarities between the girl I lost and my mother. Both were short, dark-skinned, with shoulder-high black hair and a pretty face (Although Mom had some wrinkles around her eyes). Both women had medium-sized breasts that stuck out due to their short stature.

It happened gradually. I started looking at Mom as an attractive woman. As a young man full of raging hormones who could not have sex with his dream girl, I began doing stupid things. It started with me checking her underwear drawer and followed by exploring her laundry basket, smelling her used bras and panties. By 18 and a half, I had four wet dreams about sexual acts I was performing with Mom. Initially, I had a guilt trip about my feelings and perverted acts, but with time, I accepted everything as 'an almost normal stage of growing up.'

One afternoon, I returned home earlier than usual. Elsa was in school, and I didn't see Mom around. I sat in the living room and thought about my next exam. Suddenly, the bathroom door opened, and Mom came out. She was naked with a towel wrapped around her wet hair. She walked half the distance to her bedroom before noticing me. Mom stopped in her tracks, covered her chest with one arm and her cunt with the other.

She rushed to her room and yelled from inside, "Mark, what are you doing here? You were supposed to be back at 5:30."

"The teacher was sick, and we got lucky."

We never mentioned this incident again, but her fantastic figure was engraved in my mind forever. Before this episode, I behaved like a young guy undergoing a temporary stage of the Oedipus Complex; now, I have become obsessed with her. I tried to catch her moving around the house in her underwear. Another perverted trick was to make her bend forward when she wore loose blouses.

One day, I was talking to a friend who told me about a spying device his father installed in his office. It was a small video camera triggered by movement or light but could also be operated by a remote control. I asked him to give me the details of the sophisticated device, and he laughed, saying anyone could buy it on Amazon.

The next day, I ordered it. I got it a week later. The installation was easy. I put it in Mom's bedroom, hidden between two books. I left it there for three days and took the first opportunity when Mom was not home to grab the tape and see what was recorded. After five minutes, it became apparent I had placed it too low, and most of the time, it showed the walls or the closet door. When Mom eventually appeared in the pictures, I only saw her legs from her thighs down.

I aimed the camera higher and more to the right. Three days later, I played the tape. Most of the time, Mom was dressed and was reading some documents or sitting in front of the mirror, putting on her makeup. However, there were several clips showing Mom undressing or dressing up. Her movements were natural, but to me, she looked highly sexy. I even edited these clips and placed them in a special file. I found both the clips and the still frames incredibly erotic. I continued following Mom with my camera and downloaded the results twice a week. By now, I'd use these clips to masturbate at least twice a day. I was still verifying Mom was not around when I touched the device in her room, but the more time passed, the less careful I became.

I paid less attention to Elsa. For several weeks, she was very busy at school and did not bother me. However, lately, her annoying habit of barging into my room without knocking has returned. I tried to explain to her that I needed my privacy, but she smirked, "Mark, you do not need to hide behind a closed door. You do not have a girlfriend now. And if you want to masturbate, you can do it in the bathroom."

"Elsa, you are an ugly bitch. No wonder nobody wants to be with you." It was the first time I blurted without thinking.

She was stunned. Her eyes teared, and she escaped from my room without saying a word. Initially, I thought about going after her and apologizing, but then it occurred to me that the nasty insult may be the shock she needed to learn her lesson and never do it again.

...

Two weeks passed, and one evening, when Mom was at her yoga class, I returned to my room and found Elsa in my bed watching TV.

"What the hell? What are you doing here? You have your own TV. And who gave you permission to enter my room?"

She smiled sweetly, "Mark, I always loved you and wanted you to notice me. You chose to be a total jerk. I think everything will change starting today."

"Listen, you little moron, I have no idea what you are talking about, but if you have anything you want to discuss with me, wait until I am at home, then knock softly on my door. I'll talk to you when I am good and ready. Capisce?"

She remained in the same position and showed no sign of being impressed with my harsh words, "Mark, I expected more from you... Let me explain why you are going to treat me differently. And I mean VERY DIFFERENTLY! You will love me like the older brother I always fantasized you'd be."

"Elsa, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

Her smile did not waiver, "I suggest you sit and listen. My laptop crushed a week ago. I needed to work on a school project. You weren't at home, so I decided to write it on your computer and later copy and paste it or e-mail it to me. Your password is the same one you used when you showed me something a year ago... While looking for software for my needs, I saw a file named 6.23.79. I remembered this was Mom's birthday and became curious. I opened it and found all of Mom's topless and naked pictures with the juicy video clips. I couldn't believe my eyes. Then I remembered a few times I noticed you looked at Mom differently and tried to peek at her when she came from the bathroom partially dressed. I realized my handsome big brother was a pervert. I had some time, so I copied the file into three external hard drives that I hid in different places. I even took pictures of your spy camera in Mom's room. I left it there, but your first task is removing it right now. Go!"

I glanced at Elsa, and for the first time in my life, I didn't know what to say.

"Mark, in case you turned deaf, I'll repeat it louder: Go to Mom's room and retrieve the spy camera. NOW!"

My legs carried me to Mom's bedroom. I removed the device and brought it with me.

"Now delete the file from your computer."

With shaky hands, I erased my treasured pictures and videos.

She chuckled, "Good boy. As I said, from this day forward, you'll be the nicest guy to me and do everything I wish. Otherwise, I'll show Mom your dirty photos. Marky, is everything clear?"

I used a low voice, "Elsa, what do you want?"

"Now you are talking! First thing first. Beginning today, this room is no longer yours. I'll use it whenever I feel like it. So if you want to play with yourself, better do it somewhere else unless I tell you to do it in my presence."

"Elsa, you are joking, right?"

She stared at me sternly, "Do I look like I am joking?... It reminds me of an episode that happened lately. You called me 'an ugly bitch.' Am I correct? Well, brother, we have an interesting situation here; I adore you, and you think I am ugly. I think it's time you learn to behave appropriately to the girl who loves you. I noticed you are fascinated by incest. Otherwise, I wouldn't have thought about it, but I have a treat FOR ME. I guess you will be embarrassed at first, but you'll start enjoying it with time. Mark, undress!"

I gazed at her, not believing my ears, "Are you out of your mind?"

She stood up and said, "OK, Mark. It's your choice. Mom texted me she'd be home an hour from now. When she arrives, I'll ask her to watch with me the content of your file."

"Elsa, please, don't do it. I promise to be a much better brother than before. I'll help you with homework and even clean your room for a month."

She grinned, "Marky, I accept your offer, but everything you said will be added to your other duties. Now take off your clothes. I want to see you naked."

I stuttered, "Whhhy?"

"As I said, big brother, I love you. And just like you are fascinated with Mom and want to see her naked, I want to see yours."

I began slowly opening my shirt buttons. Soon, I was topless. She ogled me, "Your upper body is perfect! Now, the lower part."

I removed my pants and stayed with my briefs.

Elsa's eyes focused on my groin. My prick was hanging in its resting state down and to my right.

"Marky, your tool looks nice. From what I've read, even soft, its size is impressive. I wonder how it looks when it is free..."

Her eyes ordered me to remove my underwear. I sighed and lowered them to my upper thighs.

She licked her lips, "Dear god, it's a beautiful specimen!"

The way she said it and wetted her lips sounded erotic. Despite my aversion to what she made me do, my pecker began engorging and moved up somewhat.

Elsa smirked, "Honey, your member becomes interested... Come here, please. I want to see him up close."

I walked toward her, weirdly feeling proud of my above-average rod. It continued climbing, and when I reached Elsa, it was at half mast, pointing forward.

She bent and inspected it, "Your ball sack is large and hairy. I can see the veins on the shaft. And the head looks like a big mushroom. Did I tell you I like mushrooms? They are very tasty."

I was wordless as my penis continued its upward motion. Now, it was directed at Elsa's face.

"I guess the inside is hard, but the outside looks soft and stretchable. Would you mind if I touch it?"

I didn't bother answering. By now, she could do whatever she wanted, and she knew it.

She wrapped her palm around my shaft, and it jolted. She smiled, "I think it likes me already." Her hand bobbed it gently as my cock reached its maximal size. The 7.5" organ was facing the ceiling, enjoying the soft touch of Elsa's small hand.

"Marky, I told you you'll have fun! But before I continue YOUR fun, you must prove to me you deserve it. Before you entered your room, I knew you'd do everything I wanted, so this is your chance. As you see, I have a short skirt on. However, I do not wear underwear. Seeing your massive tool become erect before my eyes aroused me. My cunt is drenched. I've read about Cunnilingus but never experienced it. Now and then, when you had sex with your former girlfriends, I heard them scream, 'Mark, lick harder... suck my clit! Eat my pussy.' so I assume you have vast experience. Go ahead, Mark, show me your oral skills."

I stood dumbfounded. Getting undressed was one thing, but munching on her cunt was something else. It never occurred to me that my face would be that close to her big tummy...

Elsa noticed my hesitation, "Marky, Mom will be here in half an hour. If by the time she arrived, I did not enjoy an earth-shattering orgasm, she would watch her naked video with me."

I pushed her to sit on the bed, spread her legs apart, and lifted her skirt. Her dark bush hair was trimmed. Did she do it for me? I knelt before her and leaned down. The smell of her arousal hit my nose, and I stopped for a couple of seconds. I moved to her exposed cunt and licked her plump labia. She stared at my face and groaned. I began licking her folds circularly, letting her feel an oral job for the first time. Her groans intensified, and she placed both hands on my head, trying to push me deeper. Next, my tongue penetrated her snatch, and I tongue-fucked her. Her upper body fell backward on the bed, and she whimpered. When she was on her back, her tummy flattened somewhat, and it was easier to focus on her genitals... I Inserted my forefinger into her vagina and met her hymen. It was partially open, and my finger entered easily. I rubbed the anterior wall. Her body shivered.

I removed my face and blurted, "Elsa, be ready; you are about to cum!"

Subsequently, my tongue flipped her clitty from side to side, the finger massaged her G spot roughly, and my hand reached for her covered tit and pinched it. Elsa's body reacted as if hit by lightning - It shuddered, and she began to scream like I had never heard before. I continued my manipulations for 10 minutes and then remembered Mom would arrive soon. We needed to be decent when she came.

I caressed Elsa's face and whispered, "Elsa, Mom will be here any minute now. We need to dress up."

Her eyes stayed closed, but I saw a smile. She mumbled, "Mark, that was fantastic. I'll keep my part of the bargain and won't disclose anything to Mom, but you'll be my night in shining armor and make sure I learn everything about sex. I love you, and we'll have fun together."

I heard Mom open the front door. We dressed up quickly. I rushed to the bathroom to wash my face.

I heard Mom saying to Elsa, "Honey, your face is all red. Are you OK?"

"Mom, I've never been better."

ragal2
ragal2
1,213 Followers