An Unexpected Visit

Story Info
Emily has the house to herself and has a visitor.
2.9k words
4.2
5.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily woke up on Saturday morning with the house to herself - her boyfriend Matt was away for the weekend. Her only real plans were some pampering - a long bath, wash her hair, shave her legs and put on a face mask. It felt a bit indulgent to run a bath first thing in the morning but no-one was around to judge her. After spending an hour in the bath relaxing, she finally got out and put on her silk robe. Just as she left the bathroom the doorbell rang. She felt a little uncomfortable answering it with nothing on under her robe but it was probably just the postman with a parcel.

She opened the door and to her surprise it was her boyfriend's friend, Freddie. Freddie was slightly smaller than her, blond and muscly - a very different build to her slim boyfriend. Every so often whilst masturbating she had caught herself thinking of Freddie, wondering what it would be like to feel his muscular body on top of hers, his strong hands holding hers behind her. Memories of these past fantasies flickered in her mind as she looked at him on her doorstep.

'Oh hey Freddie - I wasn't expecting to see you! I'm afraid Matt's away this weekend.'

Freddie looked a bit awkward, and then replied, 'Oh, sorry - I texted Matt to see if I could borrow some of his camping stuff for this evening. He said he was away but you would be around, and he'd let you know I'd be popping by.'

Emily had not looked at phone since she got in the bath. She'd left it on her nightstand.

'Oh - sorry, I hadn't looked at my phone this morning. Don't worry - come in! I'm sorry about my outfit, I just got out of the bath'.

She turned around and went back inside the house. Matt kept his outdoor kit in their bedroom upstairs, in a box under their bed. Freddie followed her as they walked up the stairs. Emily, half worrying and half hopeful, thought about how much he could see as she climbed the stairs ahead of him. As they entered the bedroom, Emily remembered too late that her underwear from the previous day was on the floor right in front of them. Emily hurriedly kicked them out of sight but she could tell Freddie had already seen it - his face reddened as she moved her thong and bra out of the way. She'd chosen a sexy set yesterday, to surprise Matt on Friday night before he went away. He loved seeing her pert ass in french knickers; she enjoyed seeing him getting aroused by her.

Emily coughed to cover her embarrassment and leant down under the bed to retrieve the box.

'He keeps everything in here - what exactly were you after?'

'It's probably easier if I have a look myself, I'm after a few things ideally.'

Emily sat on the edge of the bed whilst Freddie looked through the equipment. It felt surreal to be sitting on her bed in just her robe, whilst Freddie was right there next to her. Despite feeling a little embarrassed about the situation, she felt a faint stirring in her loins as she thought about how naughty it would be to follow through with her sometime fantasy.

She did love Matt - he was kind and caring, with a good job and treated her well. But she couldn't deny she felt a certain attraction to Freddie and something about him made her think he'd have a lot of sexual stamina. She had no idea if Freddie was like this but for some reason his face and body were the ones she fantasised about sometimes. She looked over at Freddie, his back muscles taut against his tight shirt as he bent over the box.

'You're single at the moment, right Freddie?'

Freddie looked up. 'Yeah I am - just dating a few people casually at the moment.'

He leant back and looked at her. They held each other's gaze for a few seconds without speaking. Emily definitely felt herself getting aroused now. She knew that what she did next would be a big factor in whether her fantasy remained just a fantasy. Slowly, she uncrossed her legs, leaving them just far enough part that Freddie would definitely be able to tell she was naked under her robe. She had freshly shaved legs and bikini line, something that always made her feel extra sexy.

Freddie continued to keep eye contact with her, but she knew he could see through the folds of her robe. Emily had never been in this kind of situation before. She had never cheated on any of her partners, but she couldn't deny how exciting it was to consider the idea.

'Emily...' Freddie started, leaning back on his heels. He was about to finish the sentence but he stopped himself.

'Freddie - are you always this awkward when you find yourself in a woman's bedroom?' Emily couldn't quite believe what she had just said. But now it was out of her mouth, she couldn't take it back.

Freddie moved closer to Emilly and put one hand on her ankle. He felt her smooth skin, fresh out of the bath and tender under his fingertips. Very slowly he moved his grip up her leg until he had reached just under her knee. Emily knew this was a test, to give her time to make her mind up and to signal to Freddie what her intentions were. Even so, just the feeling of his hand on her bare skin was intoxicating and she felt herself beginning to get wet.

'Emily, I feel very conflicted. Matt is one of my good friends. But I can't deny I am extremely turned on right now and you're pretty obviously flirting with me...'

Emily undid her robe and it fell around her shoulders. She put her hands behind her on the bed and shook out her hair a little.

'Freddie...' she said. But before she could finish, he had pushed her back fully onto the bed and was kissing her with his hands on her cheeks. She spread her legs and felt the bulge in his jeans rub up against her. She had never been close enough to him this before to smell his skin - but now she was. A curious mixture of clean pine but also something earthy. She couldn't believe how turned on she was - partly by Freddie, partly by the situation, and partly by her own confidence.

She pulled his t-shirt off over his head. He undid his belt with an urgency that made her smile. She said quietly into his ear, 'I want you to go down on me'.

Freddie moved down the bed, stroking one finger down her body as she went. She opened her legs wide and felt him lightly kiss her clit. They were lying on top of the bed covers with the curtains wide open and the light streaming in.

'You're so wet...I can't wait to taste you. But I'm going to make you wait. I want you to enjoy this..'

Freddie held her hands against the bed so she couldn't use them to push his head against her. He breathed gently against her pussy and she opened her legs as widely as she could. He started by giving her clit small kisses, sometimes with his tongue and sometimes without. She felt the blood rush to her loins and every time he touched her it was a mixture of pure pleasure but also impatience. She wanted to come more than anything. She tried to grind against him but he made sure she was left waiting, pulling away each time she tried to push herself closer to him.

He started using his tongue, slowly speeding up and he pressed against her lips. She could feel every move he made against her, and the moisture of her juices against her tongue. He licked her up and down, pausing at her clit to circle it. She felt an orgasm beginning to build deep inside of her and tilted herself so the next time his tongue touched her it was directly on her clit. She couldn't help moaning as he placed his tongue flat against her and slowly drew it up the length of her pussy. She looked down at his head between her legs and let out a low groan. He looked good against her body. Freddie started to speed up and she felt herself riding a wave, with each touch she felt her clit get simultaneously more sensitive and more hard. She knew she was near and her moaning became more insistent. Freddie knew what to do, spreading her as wide as she could go, licking, sucking and caressing her pussy with an intensity that matched her own feelings. She couldn't help herself from making small circles with her body, circling his tongue as the pleasure built up, up, up and suddenly it tipped over the cliff edge as she came. Freddie was able to keep it going by resting his mouth on her as she came, keeping a low pressure but allowing her to feel the orgasm ebb slowly away with the pleasure replaced by a sensitivity.

After a few seconds she opened her eyes and felt her skin flush all over. Freddie slowly moved up the bed, coming to rest alongside her and propping his head behind him with one arm. He was still wearing his jeans. Emily turned to look at him and they didn't need to speak, they both knew how the other was feeling. Emily normally had to wait a while after oral before she was ready for sex, but this time she could already feel a small nub of attractive building within her. She cupped his erection through his jeans; how was it so hot to feel a penis through a layer of thick denim? She slowly undid his zipper, pulling his waistband so she could see his boxers. God he was attractive.

Freddie pulled her to his body and the two of them lay side by side. Without speaking he pulled off his jeans and boxers at the same time. Just the thought of them both being naked side by side turned Emily on. Freddie rolled Emily over so he was resting on her, with his mouth close to her left ear.

He murmured quietly into her ear, 'I loved eating your pussy, and I'm going to love fucking you.'

His voice was so quiet it almost felt like Emily had imagined it. But she loved dirty talk in bed. She pulled his ear close to her face.

'I want to feel you deep inside of me, but I don't want to come too quickly. I want to go as slow as possible'.

At this point she felt ready for sex. She sincerely hoped the next orgasm would be as good as the first one, and the idea that Freddie was going to come too was almost too to bear. Emily pushed Freddie back against the bed and straddled over him. She let herself look over their bodies together, his chest slightly shiny with sweat and felt herself resting against his cock. Emily could feel how wet she was. She put her legs either side of his and eased him into her, inch by inch. Freddie smiled and closed his eyes slightly as he entered her, knowing how much she wanted him. She leaned forward onto his body, resting her head to the side of his. She put her mouth close up against his ear.

'You have no idea how much I want you...how much my pussy wants you. I don't care how long this takes, I want to feel you inside of me for as long as possible.'

Freddie moved his hands so they were resting against his ass. He slowly pressed her into him, feeling her tilt her pelvis so her clit was rubbing against the base of his cock.

He turned his head so he could whisper to her.

'You are so fucking hot, I had no idea how much of a vixen you'd be in bed. I'm so hard for you....I'm going to make you come even stronger than last time. Your pussy feels so good...'

Emily felt herself get aroused just by hearing him talk dirty to her, despite the fact their bodies were not really moving yet. She ground herself against him, pulling herself away from him in order to grind back into him. She moaned as sat up right and looked down at his chest.

Freddie was smiling. 'You like that?' he said, knowing it wasn't a question he needed to answer. Emily was moving herself against him, already feeling an orgasm starting to build somewhere inside. Coming through sex was less common for her than oral, but she knew it was going to happen this time. She responded to him by groaning quietly, starting to speed up, feeling his cock moving in and out and rubbing against her clit.

Freddie continued talking to her. 'You look so good...you feel so good. God I shouldn't be doing this but this is fucking incredible'.

Emily was in a rhythm now, moving up and down and feeling him respond by holding her ass and moving her into him each time she thrusted. The familiar feeling of her clit becoming both engorged and sensitive was returning, as well as the added sensation of his cock inside of her.

Emily was moaning in tandem with her body moving, her face was flushed and even just looking at their two bodies entwined together turned her on. She felt sex drunk. She knew it wouldn't be long until she came.

She leaned down towards Freddie. 'Are you close?' she managed to say.

'Don't you worry about me...just focus...on yourself...and I'll...follow' Freddie said. She could tell from his intonation that he wasn't kidding. He closed his eyes, turned to the side and moaned loudly.

That was enough for Emily and she moved her body to match the intensity of the wave building up inside of her.

'I'm so close...I'm so close' she said - either to herself, or to Freddie - she couldn't tell at this point.

'This fucking pussy...I need your pussy' Freddie said, as Emily ground herself deeply against him. She knew it would only be a few more movements. She closed her eyes, leant forward to feel the sensation of his cock as deeply as possible and moaned as the orgasm broke over her. She continued to pound against him as she heard him come too, their simultaneous orgasms matched by loud panting. 'Oh...my...God' she heard Freddie say as their bodies slowed, both glossy with sweat and hot to the touch. She gently lay her head next to him.

Neither of them said anything as they waited to come back down to earth. She could feel his cum from inside of her as their bodies moved apart.

Emily turned to Freddie. 'That was even better than I had imagined' she said, smiling slightly. Freddie was tracing the outline of her body with his hand, feeling the dip of her waist and rubbing a finger against her stomach.

'So...you've imagined this..?' he asked, with a look on his face both quizzical and excited.

'Yes. And I'll be imagining it again', she replied, knowing the power her words were having.

Freddie lay in silence for a few seconds whilst pondering what she had said.

'Emily, obviously this was a shady thing for us to do. I feel bad about betraying Matt but I have to say that was the best fucking sex of my entire life.' As he said this he pulled her against him.

'I've always liked you, but I had no idea of how fucking sexy you'd be in bed. He paused.

'Even though I feel bad, I would fuck you a million times again just to hear you come' he said quietly, and Emily could feel him already getting hard again.

'Nothing else is going to happen today, Freddie, but you know how much I enjoyed that. And don't feel bad. I seduced you. I wanted to feel you inside of me and I certainly got my wish,' Emily said, and she also could feel herself getting a little bit aroused.

They both stared at each other in silence. Freddie looked at his watch.

'I've got to leave in 10 minutes - I'm going camping with my friend Ed this evening and I need to get my stuff together' he said, propping himself up on one elbow. 'Though how I'm going to be able to camp knowing half the equipment was under this bed during the last hour is beyond me.'

Emily sat up on the bed, pulling her robe on. 'You'd better get what you need!' she said, pulling the box of camping equipment further out from under the bed. She watched as Freddie redressed himself and came over to the box. He pulled out a few things; a stove, headtorch, sleeping bag.

'What time is Matt back from his trip?' he asked, trying to sound casual.

'Not until late tomorrow evening' Emily replied.

Freddie looked at her, his brown eyes looking intently at her.

'Ok well...my trip will be over by tomorrow morning. I'll see if I can return these things at lunchtime' he said, trying to sound nonchalant but both of them knew exactly what he really meant.

'See you tomorrow then, I'll be in all day' Emily replied. With that, Freddie cleared his throat and walked out of the bedroom. Emily lay back on the bed, listening as Freddie walked down the stairs and left the house. She lay back, hardly believing what just happened. After five minutes, her phone vibrated to say she had received a new message. She knew exactly who it was from.

To be continued