An Unexplored Wilderness Ch. 03

Story Info
Thinking with the other head.
3.8k words
4.82
4.4k
5

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why'd we come out into the lake?" Dylan asked.

"I don't want to risk anyone hearing us," Adam replied.

"They're probably not up, but yeah. What's up?

"So, it's strange, right, all these girls hanging on us?"

"Totally. It's like they're all so horny, if it weren't for Dr. Catton around we'd be fucking all day."

"I know, right? They are all so hot to trot."

"No foreplay needed, they are wet, ready, and eager. You think something is up?"

"Yes," Adam nodded, deep in thought.

"I mean, if you got an idea, I'm all ears. Would love to bottle whatever it is and take it back to the states with me."

"Yeah. So, it could be the water, we filter it, but maybe it's drugged."

"What kind of drug would do that?"

"No idea. Imagine a derivative of MDMA, with a bit of inhibition lowering effects like alcohol."

"Certainly nothing I've heard of."

"Yeah, if I knew how to get some, I'd be a billionaire."

"If I knew how to get some I'd be fucking my way through sorority row at Lincoln."

"Yeah, so let's talk about that. I don't want to ruin a good thing, and I don't want to cross you. You got dibs on any of these hoes?"

"Nah. All good, not great. Ashley looks fine."

"Yeah. So here is what I propose. We keep it quiet. Dr. Catton can never find out. I've bagged Sarah and Lisa. You?"

"Macey and Anis. Sarah and Ashley blew me while we were out yesterday."

"Nice. Anyone catch you?"

"Not that I know. You?"

"Yes, kinda. I fucked Lisa with Macey watching, and neither batted an eye. Which got me thinking about this whole thing, how weird it is to be fucking some grad student while another one watches like it's no big deal. Something is up, man. These girls ain't party girls."

"They sure are acting like it. So how were they?"

"Meh. Lisa was a starfish, still was a screamer when she came. Sarah, now she's a freak."

"Always the quiet ones."

"Yeah man. Hot. Sarah has the tightest pussy I've ever used. Don't think she's had much action, but once I cracked her, she was wild. Kayla is just dying for some action. Ashley is another quiet one, but she's a total hottie, with curves for days. Samatha, tall and skinny and flat. She could be totally wild though. Heather is the hottest of them all, with those big tits and thick thighs."

"Yeah, totally. Macey's up," Dylan noted motioning with his chin.

"Noted. So, let's continue fucking in secret, I plan to get them all, as long as you're okay with that."

"Me too, bro."

"Make sure Dr. Catton never finds out."

"Agreed. You want to tag her?"

"Fuck no, not with these chicks available."

"Yeah, I'd need to be pretty desperate."

"You know, we should probably make a schedule. And that's another thing, these girls, watch over breakfast. See how Kayla and Samantha look this morning. Like they haven't slept, spending all night thinking of fucking, desperate for our attention. I tell you man, we gotta play it cool and manage them or things are going to get out of control fast."

"I'm with you. Fuck 'em when we are out in forest, or at night by the stream. The stream will help mask any noise they make."

"Great fucking idea. I'm not into bondage, but we need to come up with some gags to keep the noise down. Any ideas?"

Dylan thought for a moment. "Yeah, let me think of something."

"No drama, absolutely no hickies or bruises. Can't have Dr. Catton seeing anything."

"Agreed. You really think it's the water? Why hasn't it affected us?"

"Who's saying it hasn't? But I'm always a horndog, so it wouldn't change nothing for me. But I'm raw dogging these bitches, and I wouldn't do that back at home, so maybe?"

"I mean, me too. No condoms."

"But yeah, my current hypothesis is that there are plants or bacteria or something that are in the lake that are putting a drug in the water that is getting past our filers. Can't say if boiling takes care of it, but most of what we drink isn't boiled, just filtered."

"Interesting. Certainly these girls weren't acting like this on the way up here."

"Yeah. The first morning is when I started to notice. Something about this place bro. The spectrometer isn't set up yet, we'll have to run tests. Secretly."

"Fuck, Macey is the expert on that. You know how to use it?"

"No, but how hard can it be? Anyway, remember that shaman that held us up?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, first, it seemed like he kept on asking if we were 'married' to the girls. Second, there seems to be no evidence of large scale settlement here, just small shelters for two. Maybe this is the honeymoon spot for the local tribes? Come here, get horny, get freaky."

"Hilarious. Maybe. Hey, all these chicks are on birth control, right?"

"That is my understanding. There's a bunch in the med pack, enough for all of them."

"Camp's up."

"Yeah, we should go in. Keep your eyes and mind open. If we crack this mystery, it could make us both rich beyond our wildest dreams."

"You think the girls have figured it out?"

"I don't know. Keep your ears open, let me know if you hear anything. Sarah's a total brainiac, she didn't say anything. Who you aiming for today?"

"Samantha or Ashley."

"Cool."

The men bumped fists and waded back to the camp, where the women were waiting for them as if they were rock stars. Dylan and Adam glanced at each other with a grin and a shrug and greeted their adoring fans.

Adam pushed Heather and Kayla hard as they headed out on their mapping trip. He ignored their longing looks and focused on the task at hand. His plan was to get the work done as quickly as possible so that they could play later, and he was a strict taskmaster. The girls were completely compliant to his leadership, even seeming to compete on who was the harder worker. By lunch time, they had gridded out two thirds of their goal for the day. The work wasn't arduous, but still everyone was sweaty. As he had planned, they broke for lunch near the waterfall.

"Hey, why don't we take a quick shower in the waterfall," he suggested.

"Oh my God, what if someone sees?"

"Oh, I'll definitely be watching," he grinned as he peeled off his shirt.

He watched the girl's reactions closely. Their jaws dropped and their eyes glazed over. This was going to be a big step, but if his reading of the situation was correct, they would agree. Heather looked at Kayla and then back to him. With a shrug and a giggle, she pulled off her tee. Kayla followed suit, and then turned her back and peeled off her sports bra. With a lascivious look over her shoulder to Adam, she squealed, pulled off her shorts, and pranced into the waterfall. Heather looked stunned for a moment, then finished stripping and joined her.

Heather and Kayla laughed and shrieked as they stood under the curtain of water. The sight of them, their naked bodies slick with rivulets of trickling water, filled Adam with an almost overwhelming urge to run in and ravish them both. Instead, he took a deep breath. His plan worked. Let's take it slow.

The sun glinted off the rough face of the stone outcropping that formed the edge of the pool and cast a shimmering veil over Heather's full breasts. He felt himself grow hard as he watched her hands travel down her body in a gentle caress.

"Come on in," Kayla shouted over the roar of the falls. She beckoned to him with one hand, while the other sensually caressed her own pert chest.

Adam didn't need to be asked twice. He quickly stripped to join in their fun beneath the cascading waterfall. His skin prickled from the force of its spray and his heart raced at being able to enjoy the two women. The three of them splashed around in the waterfall and each took turns to stand beneath the cascading water. As they stood there in all their naked glory, Kayla closed her eyes and spread her arms out wide, enjoying the feel of the refreshing pressure on her skin.

Heather ran her hands over Kayla's body, exploring her curves and angles, watching Adam's reaction, until finally her hands settled on Kayla's breasts. Heather then kissed the back of Kayla's neck before gently pushing her down into the bubbling water.

Adam watched in awe as the two women rose out of the water, their eyes glazed with passion. With a naughty smile, Heather took Kayla's hand and pulled her closer to Adam. Standing beside him, they both kissed him deeply and passionately before they moved down to his waist.

Kayla wasted no time in sucking him into her mouth, with Heather watching in conflicted awe. Adam smiled at her. He had felt that somehow she was the most shy of the group, with her perky nature just an act. Then he gave in to the pleasure of Kayla's hot mouth, closed his eyes, and leaned back against the rock face. Moments later, he smiled as he felt Heather nudge her friend out of the way to take her turn pleasing him. Gotta be something in the water.

He looked down to watch his two lovers, both so enthralled by his cock that they were completely ignoring him. Kayla was licking his balls, Heather taking him as deep as she could. All it took was a gentle bump with his finger to get them to switch. He considered fucking one of them right there, but then decided to wait until tonight. With a tap, he summoned Heather up.

Heather looked up at him as she rose, eyes full of wonder and admiration as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She grinned, a little embarrassed, and leaned forward to confess that it had been her first blowjob ever. He pulled her close for a kiss and then whispered in her ear, "Don't worry, you'll be getting plenty of practice."

She blushed before kissing him again and replied in a breathy whisper, "Thank you."

Then she slid back down to continue to practice her new skill under the delicious onslaught of the waterfall. Adam pulled Kayla up.

"Fuck, you have a nice cock," she groaned.

"And you have a hot mouth."

"A little out of practice."

"I think we can fix that."

"Other parts of me are out of practice too," she begged, pulling his hand to her crotch.

"I think we can fix that too. But for now, why don't you go back down and teach Heather how it's done."

Kayla nodded with a peck and slid down to rejoin her teammate.

For the next few minutes, he watched as his two sexy lovers worked together on his cock. They took turns with their tongues and lips, exploring every inch of him until they were both panting with desire.

At last, when he could take no more, he felt himself reach orgasm and let out a guttural moan as his pleasure exploded within Kayla's hot mouth. He looked down, satisfied, and watched Kayla carefully pull her mouth from his spent cock, focusing on not spilling a single drop of his cum. She looked up at him and showed him her mouth, then turned to a surprised Heather and kissed her. Heather and Kayla swapped his cum between their mouths, looking up at him in satisfaction before showering him with kisses and hugs.

Finally, with a contented sigh, all three rose from the pool. Adam watched as Kayla and Heather helped each other dry off and get dressed. They then sat by the waterfall and ate their lunch before getting back to work to finish laying out the grid. For the rest of the afternoon, they worked their way back to camp.

The sun was just beginning to sink below the horizon, painting the sky a deep red-gold hue as they trudged along the path. Adam stopped for a moment and looked up at the sunset, feeling his heart swell with joy at being surrounded by such beauty. He turned around and saw that Kayla and Heather were both looking up too, arm in arm, mesmerized by nature's show. With a smile, he put an arm around each of them and paused to savor the moment. Then he told the girls to act normal, act professional, before moving on to the camp.

As the trio stepped into camp, they could feel the eyes of their fellow campers on them. They expected it, but still felt embarrassed by the glares and longing looks they got.

That night, as the stars came out, Adam walked to Heather's tent and asked if she wanted to join him for a walk. As expected, she eagerly agreed.

The two of them left the camp and made their way deep into the forest. The night air was still and calm as the crickets and other animals filled their ears with a gentle chorus of sound. They walked further in, eventually coming upon a small clearing surrounded by ancient trees. Heather barely looked at their surroundings, as she was completely focused on Adam. He tossed down the blanket he had brought and then stood beside her.

He pulled her close and ran his fingers through her hair before gently taking her face in his hands and kissing her passionately. She responded eagerly, wrapping her arms around him and pushing herself against him as if they had been together forever. He took this as his cue to lower them down to the blanket beneath the stars.

Heather's body quivered lightly against Adam's as he kissed down her neck, making her shudder in pleasure. She ran her hands up and down his back, feeling his rock-hard muscles in the warm night air.

He pulled off his shirt before laying back down beside Heather. Her heart was beating in her chest, faster, faster, faster.

Adam started to pull her shirt off, until she gasped and stopped him.

"What is it?"

"I... I've never... done this before," she whispered.

He kept his eyes on hers and smiled gently. This would be an interesting test, he thought.

"It's okay, we don't have to if you're not ready..."

"No, I... I want to. I just... I've never... actually done it."

Adam kissed her softly.

"And? Do you want to, now? With me?"

"Yeah. Yes. Please."

"Okay, then," he said as he pulled Heather's shirt the rest of the way off and threw it to the grass beside them.

Once she was exposed to the night air, he ran his hands over her body in wonder. He ran his fingers over her skin, feeling the goosebumps on her arms and the soft rise of her breasts as she whimpered.

Adam smiled as he cupped her breasts, feeling her squirm in excitement beneath him. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as he teased and flicked her nipples. When he saw that she was enjoying herself, he leaned down and drew one of her hard nipples into his mouth.

Heather cried out as electricity shot through her body. She had never felt anything like this before, but she knew that she had to feel more. She tried to reach down and undo Adam's belt, but her hands were shaking so much that she could not even get it off. She looked up at him, embarrassed, and saw him smiling warmly. He leaned over and kissed her again before drawing back and saying, "Just relax, okay?"

She nodded and closed her eyes again, her breath coming in gasps as she waited for him to do what he wanted. He used the time to pull her shorts and panties off. When she was finally naked, he rolled to his back. She wasted no time in straddling him and grinding into the bulge in his pants. He moaned in pleasure at the soft warmth of her body as she kissed him.

Her hand snaked down to his crotch and she began undoing his belt and pants. She looked up at him with a naughty smile as she slowly pulled his pants off. Adam sat up and began to return the favor, pulling off her shorts and revealing her pink panties. He grabbed her thighs and pulled her close before kissing her deeply.

"I want you. Tonight," he groaned.

She was giddy with joy at the thought of finally being with him.

"Yes," she whispered.

He held her tight and kissed her again, this time pushing his tongue into her mouth, making her moan. He began to kiss down her neck again, stopping to play with her nipples. He sucked and nibbled on them, licking around her breasts and pushing them together.

Heather threw her head back as she moaned. She felt a sudden chill as Adam moved his mouth down her body. He kissed her stomach, and for a moment she thought he was going to taste her down there. Instead, he moved down closer to her hips. She felt his breath on her mound and whimpered.

Then his lips met the soft skin of her inner thigh. Heather looked down at the top of his head, watching in wonder as he moved up and down her thigh before reaching her mound. She let out a breath, and realized that she was holding it.

A moment later, Heather let out a soft moan as she felt his tongue press against her pussy lips. She tried to squirm away, but Adam pulled her back. She wanted to resist, but it felt so good to have his tongue on her that she could barely move. She let out a small "oh" as his tongue slid into her opening, exploring her insides. She moaned again as his tongue flicked over her clit. Then his tongue was out of her, and she let out a pained whimper.

She looked up at him, half-angry, half-sad, but he just smiled and said, "You have to stay quiet, baby." I have to remind Dylan about those gags

She nodded vigorously, desperate for him to continue. He lowered his magical tongue again and she leaned back on her heels and spread her legs so that he could reach her more easily.

Adam continued to lap at her, savoring the taste of her. She felt his tongue explore her more deeply, and soon she was shaking with pleasure. She wanted to cry out, but remembered his earlier request and bit back her cries.

Heather began to pant as Adam's tongue circled her clit, flicking it up and down. With each flick, she grew closer to climax and felt herself coming undone from his touch. He worked her over with long, slow strokes before quickening the pace, pushing her closer and closer to the edge of ecstasy until she could take no more.

Heather screamed into her hands as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her body. Adam kept licking until she finally collapsed onto the bed in a state of blissed-out exhaustion. She lay there for a few moments before finally coming back to reality and looking up at him with a sated smile on her face.

"That was amazing," she breathed out, still trying to catch her breath from the intense experience they had just shared together.

"You ready for the next part?" He asked as he rose up between her thighs, positioning himself.

"Oh God yes. Please be gentle,"

Heather said as she spread her legs further apart and quivered with anticipation. Just the thought of him inside her made her already wet with arousal.

"I will be. I promise," he said before sliding into her warmth.

Heather gasped as he pushed into her, stretching her wide open as he worked his way deeper and deeper. When he was completely inside of her, he paused for a moment, looking down at her.

He kissed her softly as they began to rock together. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him tight as they moved together. Heather felt him swell inside her, and she let out a strangled moan as she came again. When she came down from her high, she looked up at him with a dazed look on her face.

"That was the best thing I've ever felt," she whispered.

"I'm glad you liked it," he said, still smiling.

He kissed her as they continued their gentle thrusting. Heather had never felt so close to anyone before, and she was desperate to have him closer. She locked her feet behind his back, opening herself up to him even more.

Heather whimpered as she felt Adam start to thrust harder.

She dug her fingers into his back as she began to move her hips up to meet his thrusts. Their bodies were now working in perfect unison, each thrust timed perfectly with each moan.

Heather threw her head back in a silent scream as she felt Adam swell even more inside her. He buried his head against her neck and groaned as he found his release. They shuddered together as they felt their bodies tense.

He continued to thrust softly into Heather as they held onto each other. Heather felt like she was lost in a dream. She never wanted to leave this moment, but she knew that time would not stop for her. She also knew that they would do this again and again, because what they had between them was something special.

12