An Unforgettable Ex

Story Info
Alex witnesses a reality he may never forget.
3.8k words
3.8
8.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica and Alex are your typical newlywed couple. Happily married for just over two years, with no kids in their life, and good careers going for them. Both in their early 30's, they are two people enjoying what life has to offer.

Their friends and family around them have always envied their "perfect couple" image, but their relationship has not exactly been just that. Erica met Alex when she was 26, and he was 28 years of age. They met while they both served as an usher and a brides maid in a mutual friends wedding party. Hitting it off immediately, they began dating, but not with a bit of turbulence from Erica's recent breakup from her ex boyfriend, Matt.

Erica and Matt were college sweethearts. She had broken things off with him about three months prior to meeting Alex, but Matt did not seem to go away easily. Matt was still hung up on Erica, and would constantly call and text her, even within the first few months she was seeing Alex. After expressing her feelings for Alex to Matt, she finally was able to push him away, and he was no longer a problem. Within the next few months after her talk with Matt, he began dating a friend of hers. To this day, he and Erica still keep in touch due to him being in their circle of friends.

In the beginning of their relationship, Alex was always curious about her relationship with Matt. To Alex, he seemed like a guy who was full of himself. A very cocky guy, he did not seem like someone who treated the woman in his life like he should. He was physically attractive, standing about 6'-3" with an athletic build, and well groomed. About 5 months after her and Alex were dating, Erica finally came out and told him the story of her and Matt. She said in the few years they were together, she never actually loved him, and that it was their great sex life that kept them together.

Alex was immediately curious. Although a kind of insecure guy, he had to ask what she meant by this. Being the open and honest person Erica is, she came out and told him that Matt and her had extremely rough, degrading sex. He would tie her up, verbally degrade her, force her to do things she didn't want to, and even have his friends watch and occasionally join in. On top of informing Alex of all that, to his surprise, she confessed to secretly loving it.

Alex was absolutely stunned at hearing what he heard, but kept his cool in front of her. He loved Erica, and decided to digest it all being it was in her past. Erica is his girl now, and he was looking to his future with her.

After a few years of dating, and being married just over two years, the thought of Matt with Erica never left Alex's head. The things she said they did just festered in his head. The thought of his wife being treated that way secretly aroused him, and he was having a hard time coping with it. He had never confessed this to Erica out of insecurity, until one night, while lying in bed together.

"Honey, I have to ask you something. Do you ever think about Matt sexually anymore?" Alex asked Erica.

"Why are you asking me that now?" Erica replied, laughing as if she was trying to make light of the question.

Her light hearted, laughing response made Alex believe the answer in her head was yes.

"I hope you don't think it is strange of me for saying this. For years, after what you told me about the sex life you two had, I have been fantasizing about watching you and Matt have sex," Alex said in a sort of nervous tone.

"Oh, really?" Erica said smiling back at him, wondering where the conversation was headed next.

"Yes," Alex replied, excited that she was going along with the conversation. "Being that we are all in the same circle of friends, do you think you would ever want to ask him to be with you again? I'm not going to lie, I would love to watch him fuck you. You two sounded like you were wild in bed!"

Erica, stunned at what Alex had just asked her, was ecstatic in the back of her head at the thought of it actually happening. She had basically just gotten permission from her husband to get wildly fucked, again, by the person she had the best sex of her life with.

"Wow! I wasn't expecting that!" Erica said, as she sat up in the bed next to him. "I mean, thats a big thing to do in a marriage. It takes a lot of trust on both sides. But if you really want it, I could see if he's up for it."

"Would you really?" Alex replied all excited, as he runs his hand under the bed sheet, rubbing his willing wife's ass.

"Sure! I will text him tomorrow, strike up a conversation, and see how he responds. But I must warn you," Erica said with a serious look on her face, "You may not be able to handle what you see. We didn't just have sex, if you know what I mean."

"Not sure exactly what you mean, honestly, but whatever. It's fine with me. Sex is sex, and that's between you and Matt. But yes, please reach out to him! I think it would be so hot to watch you two have sex after all you told me." Alex replied, not fully realizing the filth his wife used to succumb to with this perverted animal she was with before him.

The very next morning, while sitting in traffic on her way to work, Erica reached out to Matt via text message. After a good twenty minutes of chatting, he confirmed he was up for the opportunity, and she notified Alex. He was ecstatic Matt agreed to fuck his wife. Little did he realize what he had actually committed himself to witness.

Two weeks had gone by, and everything was set in place to finally happen between them. Alex and Erica arranged to meet Matt at a beach front hotel on a Saturday night. It's the off season, so the place was empty, and they were able to get a nice corner room for a few hours. They drove themselves to the hotel, agreeing to meet Matt there, who was already waiting in the room. Right after the two of them arrived and entered the room, Matt greets Erica with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey girl! Look at you, looking as good as ever," Matt said to Erica with a sexy smile.

"Thank you! Not looking too bad yourself," Erica replied, reciprocating the same smile back at him, completely ignoring her husband.

Matt then looked over at Alex, giving him a quick nod just for a simple acknowledgment. He then showed Erica a bag of stuff he had purchased from a local adult shop he stopped at on the way to the hotel. It contained a few leather ties for the bed posts, and some other kinky stuff.

"So, this is it," Matt said to Erica, excited to get into another rough fuck with her. "Do you think you can still handle me after all these years?" he joked with her, giving her a quick slap on her hot, round ass.

Alex just looked at them, giving a nervous smile, still in disbelief this was actually happening. He took notice of the great shape Matt was in, standing tall, and still sporting his lean, ripped, muscular build.

Taking charge to get things going, Matt instructed Alex to go sit in a chair by the sliding glass door in the corner of the room. Alex sat in the chair as instructed, not saying a word, waiting for his fantasy to begin. Matt then handed Erica a sexy outfit he had bought her, as he often used to when they were together. With a smile on her face, she took the outfit, walked into the bathroom, and changed into it. Alex could tell she was excited, thinking about reliving her past sexual experiences with Matt. This was all surreal to Alex, and he couldn't believe Erica was finally going to get fucked by this guy in front of him. His cock was already erect, and packed tightly in his pants at the thought of it.

About ten minutes or so went by, and Erica finally walks out of the bathroom all ready for Matt. Her long brown hair was all down, and a fresh coat of red lipstick slapped on her lips. She stood about five foot six inches tall, and weighted about 140 pounds. Her thick, curvy body was wrapped in a tight mesh top, suffocating her natural 38DD tits. Long, black leather gloves covered her hands and forearms. And finally, a pair of thigh high, black leather boots with three inch heels covered her thick, lower legs. Her hairy pussy was fully exposed, which she had just quickly trimmed in the bathroom into the nice, v-shape Matt loved. She was now ready to be his whore.

Erica notices Alex sitting in the chair with no shirt on, with his pants down to his ankles. Matt had Velcro strapped his wrists and ankles to the chair, preparing him to stay put while he wildly fucks his wife.

"You're not touching your cock," Matt said to Alex, making him well aware he is not to think about pleasuring himself while he watches his wife get her brains fucked out. "Let it get hard as you watch me fuck your wife senseless. Trust me, it will enhance your orgasm in the end."

Alex didn't say a word, as he begins to slowly realize his wife's long time sexual infatuation with this guy. Sitting there powerless, he begins to have second thoughts about what he may have gotten himself into.

As Alex remained strapped down into the chair with his cock twitching, Matt walked over to Erica, wearing nothing but a pair of worn out work boots. He took his limp, 9 inch cock in his hand and looked at Erica right in her eyes. As she absorbs the intensity in his face, he puts his other hand under her chin in a soft choke hold, running his tongue along her lips. Alex could tell her pussy started to quiver at this point. Matt then stopped licking her lips, turned back to look at Alex, not saying a word to him.

Gripping his cock with his right hand, Matt put one of his legs up on the king size bed. He then grabbed Erica's hair from the back, and threw her down to her knees, landing her face right in front of his balls. Letting out a quick scream from the sudden hair pull, she grabbed a hold of both of Matt's muscular thighs, knowing that was her sign to start licking his balls.

With a good view of Alex through Matt's powerful legs, Erica stared right at him, as she let her tongue loose on his huge ball sack. Matt starts to moan and stroke his cock, as she soaks his balls in her saliva, getting his cock nice and hard. His legs begin shake from the sensation, as she never loses eye contact with Alex with every lick she gives. Taking both of Matt's balls in and out of her mouth, listening to his every moan, was bringing her back to her dirty days with him.

After a good two minutes, Matt then leans forward, and pushes her head further down underneath him, back towards his asshole.

"Get that tongue in my asshole, you filthy bitch!" Matt said in a demanding voice, looking down at his now married, filthy ex girlfriend.

Without hesitation, Erica quickly went under his legs, prying his muscular buttocks apart, and starts licking his asshole just as she was ordered to do. Never losing eye contact with Alex the whole time, she spit right in Matt's ass crack, jamming her tongue right in his asshole, shaking her head vigorously. Alex had a dreary stare on his face, as if he was in a trance. Erica couldn't tell what he was thinking, and honestly she didn't give a fuck. Her only concern was pleasuring Matt's asshole, and growing his cock to its stiff, pussy damaging state that she secretly loved when they dated.

Matt ass and balls were soon soaked with Erica's saliva. After a good five minutes, he puts his foot back on the floor, and pulls her by her hair back to her feet. Forcefully, he then turns her towards Alex, and stands behind her.

"Stroke this you fucking slut, and keep it hard," Matt orders Erica, as he put her hand on his huge, stiff cock that she created.

Matt then stares right at Alex, as he gropes Erica's big, natural tits. He then starts twisting her nipples through the tight black mesh, as Erica lets out a series of small moans of pleasure and pain.

"Have you been handling your wife's tits good and rough, asshole?" Matt says to Alex, as he gives both of Erica's tits a hard slap.

Once again, Alex didn't say a word, sitting there in a dazed, powerless state as he watches his wife continue to get used.

Matt then violently tears open the front of Erica's mesh, allowing her huge tits to fall right out. Erica lets out a quick, unexpected scream, as Matt grabs both of her freely hanging tits. He then gives them each a tight squeeze, as he slowly licks her neck up to her ear. Loving the sensation, Erica looked right at Alex, noticing his half erect cock twitching as he helplessly watched.

Once again, Matt grabs Erica violently by the hair, and throws her on the bed doggy style, giving Alex a side view of his wife's plump, round ass. Pushing her head face down, Matt roughly spreads her legs apart to a width of his liking, and prompts her ass nice and high. He then gets on the bed behind her, kneels down, and parts her ass cheeks apart.

"Look at your filthy wife," Matt says to Alex in an intimidating voice. "She's a fucking disgrace. Her married cunt is soaked already, and I haven't even fucked it yet!"

After giving Erica's ass a quick, hard slap, Matt gets on the bed, and aggressively shoves his face right into Erica's already soaked pussy, getting his long tongue right on her clit. She lets out a long, drawn out moan, as Matt holds her hands behind her back in a tight grip, shaking his tongue and head vigorously in her pussy. Quickly taking his tongue out, he gives her ass another hard slap, as she gasps for air from the pleasure of his tongue torturing her clit.

"You're a fucking disgrace!" Matt says to her in her ear, after getting up and tipping her head back. "You left me for that pathetic piece of shit over there?" he says, grabbing her by the hair, forcing her to look right at her husband.

"Fuck you!" Erica shouts back at him, only to encourage more filthy treatment from him in front of Alex.

Hearing Erica's filthy mouth, Matt slams her head back down into the mattress, and stands up in a crouching position. Holding her head down with one work boot, he aims the head of his cock right up to the edge of her pussy from behind.

"You miss that cock, don't you, you fucking slut!" Matt said to her in an angry tone of voice, verbally degrading her right in front of her tied down husband.

"Just shut up and fuck me!" Erica mumbles from under his boot holding her head in place. "My husband is watching, fuck me!"

Not wasting any time, Matt then pushes all of his big, hard cock deep in Erica's soaked pussy. He starts fucking her mercilessly, just as he did hundreds of times during their loveless relationship. Erica lets out a series of loud screams from his hard thrusts, unable to move from being suspended in her doggy position.

"You tell me to stop, and I'll fucking smack her!" Matt says in an assertive voice looking over at Alex. "This is how your wife likes to be fucked! I bet you regret arranging this!"

Alex could do nothing but sit there, taking every verbal punch from Matt, as he watched him violently fuck and degrade his wife.

Erica's cunt was completely soaked, as Matt furiously pounded her from behind, nonstop for a good ten minutes. She felt herself getting more and more sore by the minute, even hurt at times, but she didn't care. She took his hard drilling, ass smacking, and verbal degrading just like when they were dating. And she wanted her husband to take it all in.

"That's it you filthy bitch, take my cock. Take it!" Matt said angrily, beginning to drip with sweat, as he continued his violent thrusts into Erica's cunt. "Show that piece of shit husband of yours how you really like to be fucked!"

Alex's cock was swollen and beat red, as it twitched and oozed of precum from watching Matt fuck and degrade his wife right before his very eyes.

Erica looked right over at Alex, as Matt's cock continued to slam her. She saw how fully erect he was, with his twitching cock and balls tight up against his body. She was loving seeing him like that, knowing he was possibly regretting what he asked for.

After having his way with Erica's pussy, Matt pulled his cock out, and ordered her to turn around and blow him while on all fours.

"Taste your nasty cunt!" he ordered her, pushing her head down to his soaked cock, as she gripped it firmly with her black leather glove.

Erica began sucking him fast and hard, allowing him to rest from the brutal pussy fucking he just gave her. She could barely get all of him in her mouth, as he held her head down as far as she could take him.

Matt then grabbed her by the hair once again, and pulled her back up to her knees. Her mouth and chin were soaked in her cunt juice from devouring his cock.

"You haven't lost a fucking touch down there, you nasty bitch. Once a cock sucking whore, always a cock sucking whore, right?" he said to her in his deep, sexy voice, giving her a hard slap across her face.

"Hey! Enough of that!" Alex suddenly yelled at him, expressing his anger over the smack.

"What the fuck did you say to me?" Matt yelled back at Alex, as he smacked Erica once again, even harder this time, as she let out a quick scream.

Matt then threw Erica down on her back, got up off the bed, and tied each of her hands to the bed posts with the leather straps he brought. Her big, natural tits lied perfectly on her chest, with her hands and arms strapped in a wide spread. Matt then gets back on the bed, grabs her legs under her knees, and pushes them as wide and as far back as he can get them. Her swollen pussy and round ass perfectly exposed right in front of him, all red from the pounding he gave her just minutes ago. Lying his cock right on her soaked pussy, he teased her clit for just a bit, getting her ready for another round of pounding.

"Watch your pussy, and don't take your fucking eyes off of it." Matt orders her in a stern voice.

Erica looked right down at her freshly fucked pussy, as Matt held her thick legs back in place. With her wrists strapped tightly to the bed, he quickly plunged his hard cock all the way in her. She let out a quick, loud scream, feeling every inch of him fill her slutty pussy once again.

Matt then straightened his body, spread his legs, got into his pussy pounding positing, and began to fuck her with long, powerful thrusts. Erica could hardly take it anymore, as she began shaking her head back and forth from his the hard fucking.

"Give it to me you fucking asshole!" She yelled at Matt, throwing her head from side to side, as she dealt with the hard fucking. "Show my husband who owns my fucking pussy!"

Matt continued intense, hard thrusts, as he stared right down at her face. He could hear the wet slap of her cunt juice on his pelvis with every hard thrust of his.

"You wish you could fuck your dirty wife like this, don't you?" Matt says looking over at Alex in a stern voice, as he continues to have his way with his wife's pussy. "Watch me cum all over her fucking face, you pathetic piece of shit!'

Matt then pulls his cock out of her swollen pussy, and climbs up on top of Erica. He then lets out a long, loud moan, as he starts jerking his big, swollen cock, cumming all over Erica's sweaty tits and face.

"Now, clean me off, you filthy bitch!" Matt orders Erica, as he grabs her by the back of her head, forcing his big wet cock into her mouth.

"Now, it's time to take care of that loser husband of yours," Matt ordered Erica, as he slowly gets up and off the bed.

Matt then unstrapped Alex, grabbed him by the arm, and threw him on the bed, right in front of his wife's freshly fucked pussy.

"Think you can fuck your wife like that?" Matt said to Alex in his deep voice. "You have no idea what I did to this bitch before you met her!"

Alex saw exactly what his wife was talking about. The dirty, rough, degrading sex she had with Matt in the years prior to when they met.

Aroused at what he saw, Alex immediately plunged his swollen cock right in his wife's freshly fucked pussy, and began fucking her as Matt watched. His balls aching so much from watching Matt treat her like a whore, he quickly came inside his wife.

12